Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES?

+17
SEBtopdog
Kevind53
Amarao
Cash
Big Mike
happywelshguy
bigdaddytim
Peppermint Patti
therealbutterfly
landcareunlimited
lynx69
DinarPhoenix
Catherine
Ponee
tootles
IQD4US
bigcitybob
21 posters

Go down

NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? Empty NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES?

Post by bigcitybob Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:02 am

I am such a believer in this group, that I cant express my thanks for your inspiring work. But Can any and i mean ANY of you guys tell us what you think? This idea of ANY minute hour day stuff is kinda gettin old..I guess im in fear of being one of those people who has been here for 4 years telling the newbies that I have been hearing the same ole hype for 4 years ! LOL.

1. Thought the intel said the budget starts today at thr RV;d rate

2.What ever happened to the UST? They been like in solitary confinement now for 3 weeks in lockdown.

3.The real tip is, Iraq is still in chapter 7.common sense says there will be no RV until its lifted.I have no intel.

Cmon Shabbs Push the frikken button already!!!
bigcitybob
bigcitybob

Back to top Go down

NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? Empty Re: NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES?

Post by IQD4US Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:17 am

Not the most intelligent person on these sites, I believe I can address some of the concerns.

The budget for Iraq DOES start with the new year - but they are on holiday today and probably tomorrow - but tomorrow is a guess. I do know that our banks are closed today AND tomorrow.

Reports of Lockdown at the UST - sorry - don't buy it for a minute.

It is the CBI that controlls the rate of the currency - and Shabibi did hold a position at the IMF - he understand finance and is a financial wizzard.

Realistically - Iraq is not concerned with how their action will benefit the rest of the world. Shabibi is Iraqi and will look out for the best interests of Iraq.

It makes since that they would RV - HOWEVER - they don't have to right now. I did find it encouraging (and I posted the article) that they have put in the news that they will have to teach people about the new bank processes.

I agree - it is getting old - but with the research I have done for myself - this is the first window that makes since - end of month/quarter/year and new budget.

If not this weekend - I personally don't see it as a posibility to be any day any minute but will have to research and watch inflation rates - meetings with UN/IMF/WTO - not the everyday boards that say were there.

It is coming - just not on our time.
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? Empty Re: NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES?

Post by tootles Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:29 am

bigcitybob wrote:I am such a believer in this group, that I cant express my thanks for your inspiring work. But Can any and i mean ANY of you guys tell us what you think? This idea of ANY minute hour day stuff is kinda gettin old..I guess im in fear of being one of those people who has been here for 4 years telling the newbies that I have been hearing the same ole hype for 4 years ! LOL.

2.What ever happened to the UST? They been like in solitary confinement now for 3 weeks in lockdown.

3.The real tip is, Iraq is still in chapter 7.common sense says there will be no RV until its lifted.I have no intel.

Thank you bigcitybob for your input. You are talking about the RV and questioning the guru's WITHOUT being negative or bashing. I just wanted to point this out to all of you (and you know who you are) who bash and put negative input on this site. Bigcitybob addressed some issues without the ugliness of bashing. Read his style and make a note PLEASE. It's a new year, so let's get off on a good foot and be positive and happy. It is stressful that the RV hasn't taken place yet, but it will. We all have to practice our patience. Thanks again bigcitybob! Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:30 am

IQD4US wrote:Not the most intelligent person on these sites, I believe I can address some of the concerns.

The budget for Iraq DOES start with the new year - but they are on holiday today and probably tomorrow - but tomorrow is a guess. I do know that our banks are closed today AND tomorrow.

Reports of Lockdown at the UST - sorry - don't buy it for a minute.

It is the CBI that controlls the rate of the currency - and Shabibi did hold a position at the IMF - he understand finance and is a financial wizzard.

Realistically - Iraq is not concerned with how their action will benefit the rest of the world. Shabibi is Iraqi and will look out for the best interests of Iraq.

It makes since that they would RV - HOWEVER - they don't have to right now. I did find it encouraging (and I posted the article) that they have put in the news that they will have to teach people about the new bank processes.

I agree - it is getting old - but with the research I have done for myself - this is the first window that makes since - end of month/quarter/year and new budget.

If not this weekend - I personally don't see it as a posibility to be any day any minute but will have to research and watch inflation rates - meetings with UN/IMF/WTO - not the everyday boards that say were there.

It is coming - just not on our time.

IQD4US...you too posted a positive response and it is greatly appreciated! Thank you sooooo much! Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:49 am

TOOTLES - Love your style!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:57 am

I have as much intel as you at this point in time. The CBI has not updated since the 29th of Dec. 2011 and will not until after the holiday. I am going to wait until after then, see what takes place and make decisions based upon what I see at that point. Until then enjoy the day and the next. God Bless, AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:59 am

God said 365 times "do not fear", that is once every day, if you say "do not fear", then your day will be bright with success. AJ

Last edited by AJAnderson on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:01 am

Fear is the biggest motivator of the unsuccessful!

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:16 am

AJAnderson wrote:Fear is the biggest motivator of the unsuccessful!

FEAR: False evidence appearing real. (I think that is how it goes!!)

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? Smiley-happy093NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 7_11_117NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarPhoenix Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:37 am

Love IQD4US post. You dont need to be a guru, just take what is known and apply common sense and good old fashion Vulcan Logic
DinarPhoenix
DinarPhoenix
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lynx69 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:56 am

In regard to #3, it is my understanding that the RV can happen before C7 is lifted, but C7cannot be lifted before the RV has occurred. They can RV and still be under sanctions, (Until, the whales and politico have cashed out?)

bigcitybob wrote:I am such a believer in this group, that I cant express my thanks for your inspiring work. But Can any and i mean ANY of you guys tell us what you think? This idea of ANY minute hour day stuff is kinda gettin old..I guess im in fear of being one of those people who has been here for 4 years telling the newbies that I have been hearing the same ole hype for 4 years ! LOL.

lynx69
lynx69

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:08 pm

Lynx69...you are correct. If you review the specifics of the UN sanctions you will see that a stable currency is a PREREQUISITE for removal from CH VII. Lifting CH VII sanctions will allow the currency to be traded internationally...not just in the US, England and Australia.

Is the currency stable? Hardly, or the dollar would not be the currency of choice in over 40% of transactions. Shabbibi already publicly stated they wanted the "strongest currency in the Arab world'. That simply cannot happen without and RI or RV. The only question is when. I was encouraged by Maliki's comments yesterday regarding the urgency to remove Iraq from CH VII. You connect the dots.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:36 pm

landcareunlimited wrote:Lynx69...you are correct. If you review the specifics of the UN sanctions you will see that a stable currency is a PREREQUISITE for removal from CH VII. Lifting CH VII sanctions will allow the currency to be traded internationally...not just in the US, England and Australia.

Is the currency stable? Hardly, or the dollar would not be the currency of choice in over 40% of transactions. Shabbibi already publicly stated they wanted the "strongest currency in the Arab world'. That simply cannot happen without and RI or RV. The only question is when. I was encouraged by Maliki's comments yesterday regarding the urgency to remove Iraq from CH VII. You connect the dots.

Shabs has touted for a few years now about how STABLE the dinar is and it has been stated by him and the IMF that they are a strong currency. Strongest does NOT mean highest rate.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Dinar Phoenix, what an avatar... WOW.... Had to take a 2nd look at that one...

Did anyone ever notice what a beautiful site we have? So many striking avatars. Full of color... Nothing boring here for sure...

Happy and Prosperous New Year Everyone..

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:28 pm

therealbutterfly, you are absolutely correct! The LOWER the concentration per true value of commodity is truly the strongest!

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:54 pm

When you consider the info that havs been given ie: O'Bama not requiring a Dept ceiling increase, Iraq budget beginning on Jan 1st and the fact that there has been announcements by O'Bama, Maliki, United Nations etc, that Iraq is a Soverign Country, you get a pretty good picture that the RV has occurred.

I believe that Reuters and the N/Y Times has also made simular comments.

Then consider the info from "ALL THE GURU's " that are stating that the RV will be officially announced and the picture becommes a little clearer. I did say "ALL THE GURU's," as there has been previous inconsistency of information between them, but they are now united in their information.

I'm at peace that the RV will be officially announced in time for the banks opening on Tuesday.

bounce

quote="bigcitybob"]I am such a believer in this group, that I cant express my thanks for your inspiring work. But Can any and i mean ANY of you guys tell us what you think? This idea of ANY minute hour day stuff is kinda gettin old..I guess im in fear of being one of those people who has been here for 4 years telling the newbies that I have been hearing the same ole hype for 4 years ! LOL.

Cmon Shabbs Push the frikken button already!!![/quote]

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:38 pm

If I was to say that the rv would not happen next week would you consider that negative?

If I said it would not happen in the month of January would you consider that as negative?

If a guru was to say its going to rv Tuesday,and I said not so would you consider that as negative?

If I was to say that the guru's sources don't know as much as the gurus think would consider that as bashing?

If I was to say that all the guru's need to take responsibility for there actions, calling the rv everyday.Would you consider that bashing?

If I was to say that the guru's are causing more harm than good calling the rv everyday,would you consider that bashing?

If you said yes to any of these, you just may be to weak of a person to be in this investment..

IMO - I think calling the rv everyday causes more negativity...

Last edited by Big Mike on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 3091836158 NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 2211252749 NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cash Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:49 pm

I am really beginning to wonder about the socalled "info" all these gurus talk about and since all of them, up to today are batting 100% WRONG. How much of their so called "info" is no more than wishful thinking and throwing western logic into a mid eastern mind set which non understand?

Cash

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarao Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:53 pm

Honestly, is anyone actually surprised that nothing happened?

Amarao

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:54 pm

As we have said time and again, it's not that a person says those things, it is the WAY in which they are all too often said that is the issue. In most cases it comes down to the spirit in which a thing is said. If the intent is to encourage and edify others, that's good and will bear good fruit. It the intent is to attack and tear down, that is bad, and will always yield bad fruit. Everything, everything can be said in a positive way or in a negative way, it's your choice to make, and when you make the wrong one we will be here to help you get back on the right course.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 2805820865  NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 2805820865  NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 2805820865  NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by lynx69 Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:48 pm

Sometimes, I just can't resist.

While you may be correct in stating that so-called "info", (l won't mention the hyphen.(sorry, I guess I did)), is, in the majority, wrong, you had better hope that "They" aren't 100% wrong. If I thought they were, I would sell. Don't forget, someone told them to buy Dinar, and they told you. It seems that if we like something we hold that it may be true, and are disappointed if we find that it is not so.

If a Guru came on and said, daily, that the RV would not happen today, he would only be wrong once, and everyone would forgive him that one mistake.

I would just ask that if you care to comment, negatively, on information that doesn't prove out, that you bring in an equal amount of information that is solid, unquestionable, and verifiable.

See you soon?

Many a truth is spoken, in jest.

NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 3134741375 NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 3091836158 🤡

I hope the RV is announced before I hit "send". :cheers:

quote="Cash"]I am really beginning to wonder about the socalled "info" all these gurus talk about and since all of them, up to today are batting 100% WRONG. How much of their so called "info" is no more than wishful thinking and throwing western logic into a mid eastern mind set which non understand?[/quote]
lynx69
lynx69

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Note to Happy Welsh Guy: President Obama isn't Irish, so it's not O'Bama.

NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 3091836158 NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 949729897

From your post: "When you consider the info that havs been given ie: O'Bama not requiring a Dept ceiling increase, Iraq budget beginning on Jan 1st and the fact that there has been announcements by O'Bama, Maliki, United Nations etc, that Iraq is a Soverign Country, you get a pretty good picture that the RV has occurred."

Last edited by SEBtopdog on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Again I say, come on guys. If you will just rewind back to last New Year's eve, we went through the same drill. Everyone saying that it was done and that it was going to post at any second. Just don't get too excited. Relax and wait for it. It's coming some day soon.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarao Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:14 pm

lynx69 wrote:Sometimes, I just can't resist.

While you may be correct in stating that so-called "info", (l won't mention the hyphen.(sorry, I guess I did)), is, in the majority, wrong, you had better hope that "They" aren't 100% wrong. If I thought they were, I would sell. Don't forget, someone told them to buy Dinar, and they told you. It seems that if we like something we hold that it may be true, and are disappointed if we find that it is not so.

If a Guru came on and said, daily, that the RV would not happen today, he would only be wrong once, and everyone would forgive him that one mistake.

I would just ask that if you care to comment, negatively, on information that doesn't prove out, that you bring in an equal amount of information that is solid, unquestionable, and verifiable.

Firstly, this "-" is a hyphen. I believe what you were talking about are quotation marks.

Secondly I find it funny that you are requesting "solid, unquestionable and verifiable" information from people who dare to point at that these "gurus" were wrong again. Just imagine what would happen if we required that from the "gurus" before we considered their information legitimate.

With all this zealotry towards the "gurus" here, I sometimes wonder if I mistakenly joined a cult instead of an investment...

Nobody is doing you a favor if they are consistently giving you bad information.

Amarao

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:29 pm

New budget... MEANS NOTHING!

They have a new budget every year. Nothing special. I stopped looking at the released budget 3 years ago. The numbers have been adding up to using (on average) about a $2 dinar. But it has not happened. So another "budget" means nothing.

Believe it or not but people like butterfly are trying to help you.

You guys needs to start trusting people who are providing you info that you can look up yourself... so then... eventually you won't have to trust anyone.

Rumor Gurus say, "You need us because we have connections you don't... but don't ask us who those connections are".

REAL Gurus say, "You need to look it up for yourself. Here's a good place to start. Get back to me with any questions".

Rumor Gurus say, "It's too expensive for me to give you information. I need money".

Real gurus don't have an angle. Neither do they find reasons as to why they need to charge you OR have a site that generates money. They look for ways to bring you information for free, with no kick backs.

Now anything worth having is worth paying for... but with that in mind... well Jesus said it best.

Matthew 10:8

8 Cure sick people, raise up dead persons, make lepers clean, expel demons. YOU received free, give free.

If Jesus expected his Apostles to "cure sick people" and resurrect people FOR FREE!! lol, you really think he's ok with these "Preachers" making ANY money off of INFORMATION? Of course not.

There are plenty of free sites out there the Rumor Gurus could use to get out the "intel" they have for the day. Blogger, freewebs.com, weebly... c'mon people.

heck they could just twitter it. But they DECIDE to have sites with ads and memberships.

Now why do you think that is...

I'm begging you people. Learn for yourself. Knowledge is power. Get some power for yourselves.

But what do I know, I'm just a zero.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:40 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:Again I say, come on guys. If you will just rewind back to last New Year's eve, we went through the same drill. Everyone saying that it was done and that it was going to post at any second. Just don't get too excited. Relax and wait for it. It's coming some day soon.

But now its all about the algorithm man, the algorithm.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lynx69 Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:48 pm

Thank you.

Do I strike you as someone who would use "hyphen" improperly? I was referring to his lack of a hyphen in "socalled".

Next, I didn't request information. I simply asked that negativity be challenged with positive, truthful information.

Go back and read what I wrote, and don't confuse that, with what you read. They are two different things. I seem to have temporarily forgotten my first rule. If I have to explain it, I shouldn't have said it. Oddly, that usually refers to jokes that are above my audience's head(s), and yet you thought it was funny that I was requesting something that I wasn't requesting.

I was kidding around with him, but I feel that you have attacked me. Fortunately it takes two to fight, and rather than come down to that level, I will wait, up here.

See you soon?

Blessings.

Amarao wrote:
lynx69 wrote:Sometimes, I just can't resist.

Firstly, this "-" is a hyphen. I believe what you were talking about are quotation marks.

Secondly I find it funny that you are requesting "solid, unquestionable and verifiable" information from people who dare to point at that these "gurus" were wrong again. Just imagine what would happen if we required that from the "gurus" before we considered their information legitimate.

With all this zealotry towards the "gurus" here, I sometimes wonder if I mistakenly joined a cult instead of an investment...

Nobody is doing you a favor if they are consistently giving you bad information.
lynx69
lynx69

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:46 pm

Amarao wrote:Honestly, is anyone actually surprised that nothing happened?

Not surprised at all.. As a matter of fact, I expected to wake this morning to gurus calling "new" dates and times. Par for the course with them.

Go RI/RV...
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Hey lynx69 ... some good points, it is a lot easier to be the "Monday morning quarterback" than the guy actually making the calls ... maybe that's why we have so many. By the way, Love your avatar ... Walt Kelly was one of my favorite cartoonists ... Don't meet too many Pogo fans these days ... and yes I do know the words to the Pogo version of "Deck the Halls."

bigsmile Ilikeyou

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 2805820865  NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 2805820865  NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 2805820865  NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bigcitybob Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:53 pm

ID LOVE TO HEAR FROM OKIE,BULLDOG,BEAR, SCOTTYG OR ANYONE!! THANK YOU A.J. FOR YOUR INPUT
bigcitybob
bigcitybob

Back to top Go down

Post by formula1man Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:15 pm

What dont people understand about its quiet cause their waiting to see it on CBI and at banks on Tuesday? Be patient its coming. Believe more than you did last year. Faith works.

formula1man

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:23 pm

formula1man wrote:What dont people understand about its quiet cause their waiting to see it on CBI and at banks on Tuesday? Be patient its coming. Believe more than you did last year. Faith works.

The Iraqi people must have no faith at all.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lynx69 Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Thank you, Kevind53. I assume from your maturity that you were born in 1953. <l8:)

Kevind53 wrote:Hey lynx69 ... some good points, it is a lot easier to be the "Monday morning quarterback" than the guy actually making the calls ... maybe that's why we have so many. By the way, Love your avatar ... Walt Kelly was one of my favorite cartoonists ... Don't meet too many Pogo fans these days ... and yes I do know the words to the Pogo version of "Deck the Halls."

NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 949729897 NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 1261280965
lynx69
lynx69

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:33 pm

lynx69 wrote:Thank you, Kevind53. I assume from your maturity that you were born in 1953.

Kevind53 wrote:Hey lynx69 ... some good points, it is a lot easier to be the "Monday morning quarterback" than the guy actually making the calls ... maybe that's why we have so many. By the way, Love your avatar ... Walt Kelly was one of my favorite cartoonists ... Don't meet too many Pogo fans these days ... and yes I do know the words to the Pogo version of "Deck the Halls."

NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 949729897 NO RV? AJ? JONNYWG? BULLDOG? WHAT GIVES? 1261280965

Yep, which explains the 53 in my nick. Wink Grew up on Pogo, I think my dad had every Pogo book ever written. Still a favorite of mine. Laughing :study:

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum