Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
dinar hopelessness I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

dinar hopelessness

+12
rick152
Dinar4silver
Jphil
docmo
Catherine
humingbyrd
ibcraig0
ou812
Ponee
wes
az-tex
TIMSTERS
16 posters

Go down

dinar hopelessness Empty dinar hopelessness

Post by TIMSTERS Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:17 am

after 3.5 years of this crap im done..... every year the same b/s slinging by the gurus and iraq this has got to be the biggest scam in the world...maybe one day it will rv but all i see right now is iraq slipping back into a dictatorship... even though you can go back to the bank and exchange back you still loose to the gov. i have heard all the pumping i can stand from this so called investment..all i can say is as long as there is newbys added every day to buy on reserve and purchase dinar outright iraq will not rv we are paying there bills with the millions that we spend on this toilet paper ...dont you guys think the iraqis are laughing at us americans for buying worthless paper..after 3.5 years of it i am!!! well good luck to all of you guys and gals .dinar hopelessness 1261280965
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

dinar hopelessness Empty Re: dinar hopelessness

Post by az-tex Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:21 am

I, for one believe that an RI/RV is going to happen, but I also feel that it will be in God's timing, not ours.

I also believe that several of the guru's are one and the same, if not in body, certainly in spirit...

Moral of story you ask???

Trust God, not man... 8) :cheers: dinar hopelessness 949729897

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

dinar hopelessness Empty Good Bye

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:27 am

I for one am glad to see you leave. Nobody wants the attitude you bring to this site. We all want this to happen but we don't need the insensitive remarks and bashing that you love so much!!!

Happy Trails to You!!!dinar hopelessness 3079029344

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:29 am

gwallace wrote:I for one am glad to see you leave. Nobody wants the attitude you bring to this site. We all want this to happen but we don't need the insensitive remarks and bashing that you love so much!!!

A wee bit harsh, don't ya think??? :shock: affraid :pale:

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:32 am

gwallace wrote:I for one am glad to see you leave. Nobody wants the attitude you bring to this site. We all want this to happen but we don't need the insensitive remarks and bashing that you love so much!!!

And you have a nice blind walk yourself. Don't run into any trees in the forrest.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:42 am

az-tex wrote:

A wee bit harsh, don't ya think??? :shock: affraid :pale:

Watching...please play nice. There are only Two mods on right now to play referee right now and I am tired today.... chillout bigsmile
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:49 am

TIMSTERS wrote:after 3.5 years of this crap im done..... every year the same b/s slinging by the gurus and iraq this has got to be the biggest scam in the world...maybe one day it will rv but all i see right now is iraq slipping back into a dictatorship... even though you can go back to the bank and exchange back you still loose to the gov. i have heard all the pumping i can stand from this so called investment..all i can say is as long as there is newbys added every day to buy on reserve and purchase dinar outright iraq will not rv we are paying there bills with the millions that we spend on this toilet paper ...dont you guys think the iraqis are laughing at us americans for buying worthless paper..after 3.5 years of it i am!!! well good luck to all of you guys and gals .dinar hopelessness 1261280965

Its funny that you mention toilet paper. I actually
decided (and this is no joke) that when i deemed
this rv thing was not going to happen i would
in fact use the dinar as toilet paper.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:08 am

Timsters just consider this. Yes we were told we would see the rate drop "by the 1st" and today is the 1st and nothing has happened. BUT, today is the 1st and a holiday pretty much all over the world. I used to do a lot of importing from China and even though they have their own New Year celebration they still recognize that the rest of the world celebrates today so pretty much nobody is open today. Why don't you at least wait until Tuesday before you throw in the towel? You can't sell your dinars until Tuesday anyway so just hang in there for a couple more days and if it doesn't show by Tuesday then throw in your towel and walk away. Just a thought.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:24 am

TIMSTERS has valid points after 3.5 year being invested, along with the other post above about using the dinar as toilet paper. If bailing out is and using the dinar to do you know what, that is your business.

First, selling back will create a tax write off, bacause of the lose in the exchange rate and the coast of the dinar in the first place and not a tax implecation of payment.

Second, if you want to wipe your you know what with it and flush it down the toilet, well I would hate to be your hindend as it will get pretty raw.

The valid point I see from TIMSTERS is the fact that we are supporting the exchange rate for Iraq and keeping the dinar stable. Quit buying will help force the RV as the dinar becomes unstable and more inflation sets in, in Iraq. Shabibi's hand will be forced at that point.

Sure the RV?RI will take place someday and I believe without a doubt we are right there. Close, how close is unknown to me and all Guru's out there.

It could be the articles are right concerning lifting the 3 zero's and an RV in two years, maybe 2013, but that is also one of the unknowns. Its a currency speculation and if you do not have patience, then you will fall into the trap the two above have and that is frustration.

Frustration is a rut, a rut that will dictate what one thinks, it is a controller of one's mind, it is manipulating and cunning. Until one realizes this, you will have problems maneuvering out of the rut. The end will feel nearer and nearer and then one will fall to his/her knees sending energy to places unknown and unseen to the minds and eyes of man. Things will change at that point.

I was there once in my life and when I realized my thinking was dictating me and my actions. I was never going to get out of the rut. The simple solution is to change one's thinking and do not let it dictate you unless it is for the better.

God Bless All,

AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:29 am

ou812 wrote:
TIMSTERS wrote:after 3.5 years of this crap im done..... every year the same b/s slinging by the gurus and iraq this has got to be the biggest scam in the world...maybe one day it will rv but all i see right now is iraq slipping back into a dictatorship... even though you can go back to the bank and exchange back you still loose to the gov. i have heard all the pumping i can stand from this so called investment..all i can say is as long as there is newbys added every day to buy on reserve and purchase dinar outright iraq will not rv we are paying there bills with the millions that we spend on this toilet paper ...dont you guys think the iraqis are laughing at us americans for buying worthless paper..after 3.5 years of it i am!!! well good luck to all of you guys and gals .dinar hopelessness 1261280965

All I can say is OUCH!:geek: :geek: :geek: .... and Have you ever wondered where the US dollars have been when you are taking those bills out of your wallet? Was someone short on TP? EW
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:33 am

ponee wrote:

All I can say is OUCH!:geek: :geek: :geek: .... and Have you ever wondered where the US dollars have been when you are taking those bills out of your wallet? Was someone short on TP? EW

Yeah, but the US dollars have been laundered so many times now, no one can tell where they have been! affraid
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:38 am

humingbyrd wrote:
ponee wrote:

Yeah, but the US dollars have been laundered so many times now, no one can tell where they have been! affraid

*Going to go wash my hands again!!!*

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

dinar hopelessness Smiley-happy093dinar hopelessness 7_11_117dinar hopelessness Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:43 am

humingbyrd wrote:
ponee wrote:

GOOD LAUGH WITH THAT ONE !!!!
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:44 am

If you think that Iraq sees a penny from the dinar you buy, then you need to learn a little about currency. Are we making money off the trillion's of USD that china owns? Nope. As I said yesterday. Negative, negative, negative. Gentlemens bet. You and Wes will be back with bells on tomorrow to try and break everyone's spirit once again....

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jphil Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:24 am

Forget the TP idea - the dinar's will clog the sewer line and you will have to call a plumber.

Jphil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:27 am

ponee wrote:
ou812 wrote:

dinar hopelessness Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4PKcuSxyC3WlUQXqM4ZGxpeJGB6uf61Y1XSQUKfh0CRH5S7FmxbIkGE8
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:32 am

When you start a marathon, you know from the starting line, that everyone will not finish the rate.

The simple fact of the matter is that when you do finish the race, you really don't care about those who could not muster enough "will" to finish the race.

Timsters, you may be 100% correct. If that is the case, you will look like a genius for getting out before everyone else.

On the other hand, when the Dinar RV's, you will always have to live with the fact that you didn't have "what it took" to finish the race.

My guess is that when everything is said and done, you will regret your decision for the rest of your life.

The good news is that this is your choice and nobody is forcing your decision.
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:39 am

Very good way to look at it! AJ

Dinar4silver wrote:When you start a marathon, you know from the starting line, that everyone will not finish the rate.

The simple fact of the matter is that when you do finish the race, you really don't care about those who could not muster enough "will" to finish the race.

Timsters, you may be 100% correct. If that is the case, you will look like a genius for getting out before everyone else.

On the other hand, when the Dinar RV's, you will always have to live with the fact that you didn't have "what it took" to finish the race.

My guess is that when everything is said and done, you will regret your decision for the rest of your life.

The good news is that this is your choice and nobody is forcing your decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:53 am

Did I forget to mention that:

Quitting is for Quitters!

Sorry, I could not help that.
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rick152 Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:42 pm

This is a good one...Talk about kicking a guy when they're down. Shows a bit of character doesn't it? Especially from some one who has been here on this site for a meer 16 days.Nice way to introduce yourself.

Timsters I realize that you are probably not selling off, just backing out for a while. The RV will come in it's own time and we all know that. Personally I like to see the 2 sided approach to your comments, kind of helps to keep everyone grounded in this ride. Know what I mean? IT IS OK TO HAVE BOTH SIDES REPRESENTED Whether everyone likes it or not. Take a break and we will hear from you post RV.Or sooner...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:53 pm

rick152 wrote:

This is a good one...Talk about kicking a guy when they're down. Shows a bit of character doesn't it? Especially from some one who has been here on this site for a meer 16 days.Nice way to introduce yourself.

Timsters I realize that you are probably not selling off, just backing out for a while. The RV will come in it's own time and we all know that. Personally I like to see the 2 sided approach to your comments, kind of helps to keep everyone grounded in this ride. Know what I mean? IT IS OK TO HAVE BOTH SIDES REPRESENTED Whether everyone likes it or not. Take a break and we will hear from you post RV.Or sooner...rick152

Thank you Rick for your gentle insight to a fellow dinarian. Nicely put.
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StaciWebb Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:44 pm

I have invested alittle money. But don't be discouraged just because you see them slipping into a dictatorship. Look at all the oil rich countries around them and how much THEIR money IS worth. Are they all models of democracy and freedom--NOT!! The dinar was a good bet/investment. It is backed by a commodity the world is ravenous for. Hang on. This seems logical that the Dinar will eventually be worth $3 plus dollars. The US stock market now there is a risky investment. Backed by what??

StaciWebb

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:52 pm

AJ what you said (bold in your post below) is so good and we MUST concentrate on speaking positive about ourselves and our life!! Our stinking thinking causes us to speak those negative things, which can make it even worse!! To add insult to injury, our negative speaking can not only affects us, but may/can/will affect our listeners. I try to stay away from negativity and negative people as much as possible!! As I was reading your post, Joel Osteen came on and this is basically what he was saying in confirmation to what you wrote!! See below:

"Declare victory!! We are giving life to what we are saying. Send our words out in the way we want the situation to go. Have a report of victory! Words have creative power, pay attention to what you say....you think it, but DON'T speak it. There is power in what we say...with words we are sealing our destiny. Don't talk about the problem, talk about the solution! Let the weak say I am strong...say the opposite of how you feel. Our words can STOP God's path for us. We need to put a watch over our mouth, and stop talking about what we are, and speak what we want to be!! Our negative words can stop God's plan for us!!"
~~~Joel Osteen

AJAnderson wrote:TIMSTERS has valid points after 3.5 year being invested, along with the other post above about using the dinar as toilet paper. If bailing out is and using the dinar to do you know what, that is your business.

First, selling back will create a tax write off, bacause of the lose in the exchange rate and the coast of the dinar in the first place and not a tax implecation of payment.

Second, if you want to wipe your you know what with it and flush it down the toilet, well I would hate to be your hindend as it will get pretty raw.

The valid point I see from TIMSTERS is the fact that we are supporting the exchange rate for Iraq and keeping the dinar stable. Quit buying will help force the RV as the dinar becomes unstable and more inflation sets in, in Iraq. Shabibi's hand will be forced at that point.

Sure the RV?RI will take place someday and I believe without a doubt we are right there. Close, how close is unknown to me and all Guru's out there.

It could be the articles are right concerning lifting the 3 zero's and an RV in two years, maybe 2013, but that is also one of the unknowns. Its a currency speculation and if you do not have patience, then you will fall into the trap the two above have and that is frustration.

Frustration is a rut, a rut that will dictate what one thinks, it is a controller of one's mind, it is manipulating and cunning. Until one realizes this, you will have problems maneuvering out of the rut. The end will feel nearer and nearer and then one will fall to his/her knees sending energy to places unknown and unseen to the minds and eyes of man. Things will change at that point.

I was there once in my life and when I realized my thinking was dictating me and my actions. I was never going to get out of the rut. The simple solution is to change one's thinking and do not let it dictate you unless it is for the better.

God Bless All,

AJ

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:56 pm

StaciWebb wrote:I have invested alittle money. But don't be discouraged just because you see them slipping into a dictatorship. Look at all the oil rich countries around them and how much THEIR money IS worth. Are they all models of democracy and freedom--NOT!! The dinar was a good bet/investment. It is backed by a commodity the world is ravenous for. Hang on. This seems logical that the Dinar will eventually be worth $3 plus dollars. The US stock market now there is a risky investment. Backed by what??

I agree with you about the US stock market...now there's a risk...backed by what??? Rolling Eyes

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by StaciWebb Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:10 pm

I have a new technique to eliminating the negative effects of my misdirected thoughts. But I have to work out the kinks. Last night when I thought about getting ready for bed, I found myself out watering the lawn--there is a foot of snow out there!!! dinar hopelessness 252703917

StaciWebb

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:18 pm

They was made in a "Stinky Sewer Hole" in the first place, "The Fed Res". P-U!!!!

ponee wrote:
humingbyrd wrote:
ponee wrote:

GOOD LAUGH WITH THAT ONE !!!!
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:25 pm

panamabev wrote:
StaciWebb wrote:I have invested alittle money. But don't be discouraged just because you see them slipping into a dictatorship. Look at all the oil rich countries around them and how much THEIR money IS worth. Are they all models of democracy and freedom--NOT!! The dinar was a good bet/investment. It is backed by a commodity the world is ravenous for. Hang on. This seems logical that the Dinar will eventually be worth $3 plus dollars. The US stock market now there is a risky investment. Backed by what??

I agree with you about the US stock market...now there's a risk...backed by what??? Rolling Eyes

Unjustified confidence and unsubstantiated enthusiasm. Twisted Evil

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

dinar hopelessness 2805820865  dinar hopelessness 2805820865  dinar hopelessness 2805820865  dinar hopelessness 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by StaciWebb Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:41 pm

Dearest Kevin,
I've lost more money at the casino's on the weekend than I risked to be a millionaire here.......Spent 20 years in the USAF. Get free money for life! But even if that falls thru, I got a back up plan. Sorry can't share that, it's classified!!!! I'm a guru of sorts.... Wink
StaciLou

StaciWebb

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:55 pm

I was answering your question LOL! Razz

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

dinar hopelessness 2805820865  dinar hopelessness 2805820865  dinar hopelessness 2805820865  dinar hopelessness 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum