Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Well, well, well I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Well, well, well

+16
Dinar4silver
billybuilder
Big Mike
docmo
doodoo
bohmer
MiddleClassMaiden
wes
Ponee
eburch
belmont
nana48sBF
ou812
TNman
abby ann
az-tex
20 posters

Go down

Well, well, well Empty Well, well, well

Post by az-tex Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:46 am

To ALL those guru's who posted that it HAD TO HAPPEN by the 1st of the year...

Well once again, they have doo doo on their faces... Wink

Since the CBI hasn't updated yet, I checked Dinar Banker, and sure enough... you can still buy 1,000,000 IQD for $1,180.00 so NOTHING has changed, at least at the time of this post...

Hopefully someday this will happen, and soon... I am just wondering what the guru's next drop dead milestone date they will come up with next???? Perhaps April 1st??? :shock: Rolling Eyes Laughing

https://www.dinarbanker.com/buy-iraqi-dinar.html

Anyways: HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Well, well, well Empty Re: Well, well, well

Post by abby ann Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:54 am

WELL HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ME!!!!!!!!Well, well, well 1815401988 Well, well, well 949729897
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:55 am

My completely unsubstantiated rebuttal is that there is no need to change the rates today just because it is the 1st day of the year. It would just cause confusion to no avail. All of the banks are closed, even the CBI. Why not wait until the CBI opens for business on their first working day. Maybe I'm off base. Maybe the CBI is open today. If so, I'm not sure with whom they would be doing business. Grasping for straws!
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:56 am

IT HAS TO HAPPEN BEFORE THE END OF 2012.

Actually i feel sorry for the people who were banned from the chat room for simply stating that there wasnt going to be a RV before then end of 2011, i wonder if
they will be reinstated.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nana48sBF Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:08 am

ou812, Let it go...

I pray that those filled with negative words in their hearts let God fill them so full with His spirit there will be no room for anything negative and only room for the Lord.

nana48sBF

Back to top Go down

Post by belmont Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:15 am

I choose not to start this glorious year with hope. If yu do not like what you read, do not read it. If you want better, go look for the news and bring it yourself. It is YOUR investment that YOU are responsible for taking care of, not anyone else. It is not like your paid investment advisor is giving you the information.

az-tex wrote:To ALL those guru's who posted that it HAD TO HAPPEN by the 1st of the year...

Since the CBI hasn't updated yet, I checked Dinar Banker, and sure enough... you can still buy 1,000,000 IQD for $1,180.00 so NOTHING has changed, at least at the time of this post...

Hopefully someday this will happen, and soon... I am just wondering what the guru's next drop dead milestone date they will come up with next???? Perhaps April 1st??? :shock: Rolling Eyes Laughing

belmont

Back to top Go down

Post by eburch Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:17 am

PANTS are a FIRE?

eburch

Back to top Go down

Post by nana48sBF Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:19 am

I agree belmont!

I pray that those filled with negative words in their hearts let God fill them so full with His spirit there will be no room for anything negative and only room for the Lord.

nana48sBF

Back to top Go down

Post by eburch Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:21 am

TONY SAID or is it TONY STATED?
Got to love it!!!

eburch

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:22 am

belmont wrote:I choose not to start this glorious year with hope. If yu do not like what you read, do not read it. If you want better, go look for the news and bring it yourself. It is YOUR investment that YOU are responsible for taking care of, not anyone else. It is not like your paid investment advisor is giving you the information.

az-tex wrote:To ALL those guru's who posted that it HAD TO HAPPEN by the 1st of the year...

Tell that to the people who ran out and bought more dinar based on the gurus wonderful intel.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by eburch Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:24 am

Where's TONY?

eburch

Back to top Go down

Post by eburch Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:28 am

Oh I bet the phones for new orders were ringing off the hook!!! off the hook baby, can I play too.

eburch

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:29 am

eburch wrote:PANTS are a FIRE?

Are you saying you are a SPRITE FAN? I prefer Dr.Pepper myself.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eburch Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:30 am

Tony Tony Tony

eburch

Back to top Go down

Post by nana48sBF Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:31 am

Az-Tex maybe you should read your signature a couple of times. You have the real answer right there. Why are you relying on guru info if you mean what your signature says?

nana48sBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:36 am

nana48sBF wrote:Az-Tex maybe you should read your signature a couple of times. You have the real answer right there. Why are you relying on guru info if you mean what your signature says?

Absolutely LOVE your signature !
Ilikeyou :yes:
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:36 am

nana48sBF wrote:Az-Tex maybe you should read your signature a couple of times. You have the real answer right there. Why are you relying on guru info if you mean what your signature says?

I DON'T rely on Guru's...

And I fully believe what my signature says...

I am also helping folks realize the fallacy of following the guru's "intel".... I am a realist, and I calls them as I sees them...

NUFF said...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:11 am

Strange how ALL of the "gurus" were a big fat 0 for 2011. And yet the people that point this out over and over are the "bad guys". Oh well. Label me as a "bad guy". I'm not the one that's been wrong day in, day out, week in, week out for the entire year. Actually longer than that. Fastly approaching 5 yrs for me.

Last edited by wes on Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:12 am

az-tex: You are to be commended for having the courage and facility to express your opinion. I agree with you word for word as you state it in your signature. God IS in control... and HIS timing will manifest... no matter how we feel about it... and, to HIS glory... HE will do it according to HIS perfect will... for each of us. THIS WAY... Guru, long-standing members, newbies... and the clueless will nod their head and say..."Ain't NO WAY that thing happened EXCEPT GOD do it! Have a VERY Happy, Blessed and Prosperous New Year, my friend.
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:16 am

MiddleClassMaiden wrote:az-tex: You are to be commended for having the courage and facility to express your opinion. I agree with you word for word as you state it in your signature. God IS in control... and HIS timing will manifest... no matter how we feel about it... and, to HIS glory... HE will do it according to HIS perfect will... for each of us. THIS WAY... Guru, long-standing members, newbies... and the clueless will nod their head and say..."Ain't NO WAY that thing happened EXCEPT GOD do it! Have a VERY Happy, Blessed and Prosperous New Year, my friend.

Well, well, well 1261280965 Well, well, well 1261280965 Well, well, well 1261280965

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:20 am

wes wrote:Strange how ALL of the "gurus" were a big fat 0 for 2011. And yet the people that point this out over and over are the "bad guys". Oh well. Label me as a "bad guy". I'm not the one that's been wrong day in, day out, week in, week out for the entire year. Actually longer than that. Fastly apporaching 5 yrs for me.

"Bad Guy" for pointing out Bad Intel"? No, but
there are "Bad Ways" of pointing out "Bad Intel"
crazyspin

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:24 am

ponee wrote:
wes wrote:Strange how ALL of the "gurus" were a big fat 0 for 2011. And yet the people that point this out over and over are the "bad guys". Oh well. Label me as a "bad guy". I'm not the one that's been wrong day in, day out, week in, week out for the entire year. Actually longer than that. Fastly apporaching 5 yrs for me.

"Bad Guy" for pointing out Bad Intel"? No, but
there are "Bad Ways" of pointing out "Bad Intel"
Well, well, well 761671673

And in what "bad ways" did I point out "Bad Intel" :?: :?: :?:

Just curious, that's all... Well, well, well 3568750529 Well, well, well 252703917

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:25 am

ponee: YOU have a gift for endearingly and professionally encourage us to be our very best in communication to one another. THANK YOU!

Trust that TODAY your NEW YEAR will begin quickly to become the Happiest, Blessed and Most Prosperous Year of YOUR life!
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:36 am

Az... My statement was in response to Wes. He feels that all people who bring up the discussion of bad intel are considered bad....my point is that comments about bad intel are not what is frowned upon, it is the way it is said. You were never mentioned or quoted.

OOM has been trying to give people a little freedom to express their frustrations, many have learned to do that in a more controlled/ adult way and still feel satisfied that they could vent. Some have not...

No names were mentioned for either group of people. Question, what group do you see yourself in? I personally think you are doing great in your growth of self expression.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:52 am

ponee wrote:Az... My statement was in response to Wes. He feels that all people who bring up the discussion of bad intel are considered bad....my point is that comments about bad intel are not what is frowned upon, it is the way it is said. You were never mentioned or quoted.

OOM has been trying to give people a little freedom to express their frustrations, many have learned to do that in a more controlled/ adult way and still feel satisfied that they could vent. Some have not...

No names were mentioned for either group of people. Question, what group do you see yourself in? I personally think you are doing great in your growth of self expression.

As an admin of two different Linux forums, I thought that all of my posts have been in the line of reason. I know all about trolls, bashing, etc., etc., etc. and I certainly am not about to do that on this or any other forum for that matter...

It is just that "some" folks just don't get it, and when I or a multitude of others "call out" the BOGUS "intel", we are labeled as either negative, or bashers, of which of course we are neither... It gets old though, to be quite honest...

However, I TRULY realize the diverse nature of this forum, and it does "take all kinds" to make the world go round... LOL Wink 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Peace out... And a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to you.

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:57 am

ponee wrote:Az... My statement was in response to Wes. He feels that all people who bring up the discussion of bad intel are considered bad....my point is that comments about bad intel are not what is frowned upon, it is the way it is said. You were never mentioned or quoted.

I beg to differ. For those of us that constantly point out "bad intel" we are constantly said to be "negative". It doesn't matter the manner in which it was said. As for myself, I have NEVER called any of these so called "gurus" a name. But will I point out their "intel" if it's wrong? You bet. As for the so called "gurus" being wrong. Heck anybody can be wrong. I usually only point out the "gurus" that are day after day, week after week, wrong. If somebody new posted something that they've heard...heck I'm not going "bash" (your word). I actually hope that they are right. I want to be done with this as much as anybody.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bohmer Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:00 am

Is the Intel bad? This is not a black and white scenario and the finalisation of it is not as easy as so many would like to make it out to be. The "Guru's" (By the way most of them really do not like that brand) are sifting through Intel provided from multiple sources and they bring the most credible sources to these forums so they can be immediately crucified by those who are less informed and unable or unwilling to go find the information themselves. It has been said by several that the RV was to happen several times but something stopped it. I too believe that to be the case.

Many of the "Gurus" watched Kuwait's process unfold at a time when the World Economy was not on the ropes. Now Iraq is going through this process and the World Economy is in tough shape with bailouts occurring globally.

Lighten up and try to understand that this Chess Game is well beyond your skill. Take a deep breath and know that when the RV happens this community of believers will know about it. If you simply can't handle the dips, curves, drops, and turns then get off the ride and go on with your life.
bohmer
bohmer

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:02 am

I rest my case Wink

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:17 am

bohmer wrote:Is the Intel bad? This is not a black and white scenario and the finalisation of it is not as easy as so many would like to make it out to be. The "Guru's" (By the way most of them really do not like that brand) are sifting through Intel provided from multiple sources and they bring the most credible sources to these forums so they can be immediately crucified by those who are less informed and unable or unwilling to go find the information themselves. It has been said by several that the RV was to happen several times but something stopped it. I too believe that to be the case.

Many of the "Gurus" watched Kuwait's process unfold at a time when the World Economy was not on the ropes. Now Iraq is going through this process and the World Economy is in tough shape with bailouts occurring globally.

Lighten up and try to understand that this Chess Game is well beyond your skill. Take a deep breath and know that when the RV happens this community of believers will know about it. If you simply can't handle the dips, curves, drops, and turns then get off the ride and go on with your life.
Excuse me Bohmer. Please direct your lecture elsewhere. I've been on this ride for 5 yrs next month. So I think I'm fully equiped to ride this as long as it takes. Beyond my skill level? Again please direct your lectue elsewhere. For your information I do have my own sources. So I don't need to be told that I am only relying on these "gurus" for anything. And yes my sources have been wrong as well. The big difference is they come back and explain what they were told and what happened. And also I'm not running out posting my info for thousands to get their hopes raised or dashed from.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:32 am

wes wrote:

I beg to differ. For those of us that constantly point out "bad intel" we are constantly said to be "negative". It doesn't matter the manner in which it was said. As for myself, I have NEVER called any of these so called "gurus" a name. But will I point out their "intel" if it's wrong? You bet. As for the so called "gurus" being wrong. Heck anybody can be wrong. I usually only point out the "gurus" that are day after day, week after week, wrong. If somebody new posted something that they've heard...heck I'm not going "bash" (your word). I actually hope that they are right. I want to be done with this as much as anybody.

Please show me in my post where I used the word bash?
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:01 am

I can assure you that I will never get on a GURU's face...Now AJ Maybe!
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:07 am

I've had dinar for six plus years now. At no point in time did anyone that knew anything about investments or currency exchange ever say that the RV was ready to happen until recently. So yes every guru who has said tomorrow for the last how ever long was let's just say misinformed. I can respect that some need to buy their dinar through layaway plans. That's fine. I've bought all of mine through my bank and have never even been in contact with a dinar dealer. I have never had an experience where a bank teller has said anything other than "we've heard something is going on with the dinar". Boring huh? There are good information providers out there and on this site. I know a couple of them. There are people who are complete pumpers. No doubt. There are also people who come to cause hate and discontent. Use your common sense. Is Iraq awash with oil and other natural resources? For the last decade have they been in a position to do business with the world? Are they getting there? I think all of this is true. If iraqs currency even goes up to a single dime, I stand to make a pretty penny. Live your life, be happy and be patient. The rate will be what it is until the day it changes. Period...

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:12 am

docmo wrote:I've had dinar for six plus years now. At no point in time did anyone that knew anything about investments or currency exchange ever say that the RV was ready to happen until recently. So yes every guru who has said tomorrow for the last how ever long was let's just say misinformed. I can respect that some need to buy their dinar through layaway plans. That's fine. I've bought all of mine through my bank and have never even been in contact with a dinar dealer. I have never had an experience where a bank teller has said anything other than "we've heard something is going on with the dinar". Boring huh? There are good information providers out there and on this site. I know a couple of them. There are people who are complete pumpers. No doubt. There are also people who come to cause hate and discontent. Use your common sense. Is Iraq awash with oil and other natural resources? For the last decade have they been in a position to do business with the world? Are they getting there? I think all of this is true. If iraqs currency even goes up to a single dime, I stand to make a pretty penny. Live your life, be happy and be patient. The rate will be what it is until the day it changes. Period...

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Well, well, well 1815401988 Well, well, well 3079029344 Well, well, well 1815401988
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mike Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:23 am

Everyone please read my signature .....

The gurus sources are not in the KNOW, there just giving there opinion and speculation on the dinar. and the gurus are giving out opinions and speculation as high up Intel. Remember that when you read all the gurus Intel.. lol! Well, well, well 3091836158 Well, well, well 2211252749 Well, well, well 1261280965
Big Mike
Big Mike
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:47 am

One thing I do know for sure, the CBI is pumping US dollars into Iraq and taking the large note out, when you see the CBI taking the USD out of Iraq's market place, then the RV will ocurr. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by billybuilder Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:52 am

well i tell u what if u guys dont like what u guy r reading on here dont read it so many negative people on here now

billybuilder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:00 pm

billybuilder wrote:well i tell u what if u guys dont like what u guy r reading on here dont read it so many negative people on here now

No, there really isn't. If you look around at some of the other threads, you see the positive energy flowing everywhere. This is a good bunch of people. There is just always those few... know what I mean? You are just clicking on the wrong threads. Pick and choose what you decided to read also and you can avoid their negativity. Their titles say it all. You may like the new addition to the site OOM2. http://oom2.forumotion.com/ It is still in progress, but it will be about anything but dinar. All dinar negs and positives will be left on the dinar side as all the rest will be shared on the other.... wow, 2 dimensions! I like it! Good luck with finding your niche here. God Bless!:cheers: Well, well, well 1815401988

P.S. All dinar sites have both positive and negative. It is the nature of the beast. Some sites just hit the delete button a lot more than others. Trust me, they are everywhere. Here, we are all learning to state our negatives in a better way....it is a learning and growing thing. Come grow with us !

:flower:

~ponee~
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:17 pm

Yaaaaawwwwwwwwn...........................................

I'm sorry, the topic bored me.

I could care less what Az-Tex wants to rant about.

I believe the RV is imminent and if Az-Tex does not, I COULD CARE LESS!

Too much time was spent last year on this type of nonsense.
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:56 pm

Dinar4silver and anyone else living on planet RV, you have really just answered the reason why we realists have been around for so long, quote,

'too much time was spent last year on this type of nonsense'

If the gurus had been right about the dinar revaluing every week, you wouldn't have had to waste your time defensively, and in some cases incredibly venomously towards us now would you?

Happy New Year and I hope you don't mind listening to reality during the next few months, and as many say on the flip side, if you don't like it, don't read it.
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:11 pm

docmo wrote:I've had dinar for six plus years now. At no point in time did anyone that knew anything about investments or currency exchange ever say that the RV was ready to happen until recently. So yes every guru who has said tomorrow for the last how ever long was let's just say misinformed. I can respect that some need to buy their dinar through layaway plans. That's fine. I've bought all of mine through my bank and have never even been in contact with a dinar dealer. I have never had an experience where a bank teller has said anything other than "we've heard something is going on with the dinar". Boring huh? There are good information providers out there and on this site. I know a couple of them. There are people who are complete pumpers. No doubt. There are also people who come to cause hate and discontent. Use your common sense. Is Iraq awash with oil and other natural resources? For the last decade have they been in a position to do business with the world? Are they getting there? I think all of this is true. If iraqs currency even goes up to a single dime, I stand to make a pretty penny. Live your life, be happy and be patient. The rate will be what it is until the day it changes. Period...

Docmo - Not true on this statement:

At no point in time did anyone that knew anything about investments or currency exchange ever say that the RV was ready to happen until recently.

I've been in this for 3-years now. Gurus have been calling the RV done for well over a year now. Heck, even our Okie was calling it daily over a year ago. Look at Tony at PTR. He's been the biggest culprit for calling this done, done, for well over a year. Not sure what boards you have been watching, but many gurus have been calling this done for a long, long time. I'll agree that the gurus have picked their pace up to daily calling of the RV big time these past 3-months. Makesd you want to ask them, "WHY", when they have been cosistently wrong..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Ruthie

I'm sorry that you must rely on the Guru's for your information.

Many, many people on this site have great insight into the Dinar.

I believe that a handful of people on the planet Earth, know for a fact when the RV will occur.

The RV will occur when Shabibi wants it to.

I come to this site to be prepare for the RV.

I see no value to negative posts from people I only know by a manufactured monicker and avatar.
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:06 pm

That's the point Dinar4silver, I never RELY on the gurus. Ever.

We bought all our dinar six years ago, paid in full, and have no need to buy any more. These sites used to be very entertaining, but some of us have seen the desperate buying, often via layaways, into the nonsense. That, is very disturbing. When you really research Iraq, and believe me, I do, it is painfully obvious than the last people you should RELY on are the gurus.

I have no need for it to revalue soon, but I feel morally obligated to tell it how it really is. Truth is often cruel, but I would rather stick to that than lead anyone up a garden path. I have never misled anyone with money in my life, and especially those who really haven't got any, and if you consider that negative, if you want to believe that it is, then it is your prerogative.

And you are right, who is anyone sat behind a screen, giving advice and guidance on financial matters, and telling me it's all honky dory and that my New Year is going to be prosperous especially when cloaked in secret sources and imaginary bank screens. One would be insane to RELY on it. Prosperity is not a stranger to me.

So we shall agree to disagree n'est pas? Meantime again, I hope you have a very Happy New Year.

ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Well, well, well PumpItUpLogo

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by docmo Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Ummm. Sand wedge, I dont listen to guru's. I'm talking about investment people. People who work for finacial firms. As I said. There are only a few who have ever posted who I think actually know what is going on. No one I know over the better part of a decade has said this is ready to go until very recently and I'm not talking about a guru. I'm talking about a person who actively works within the finacial communtiy. Furthermore, as per a lot of people on this site, I dont care what a few nay sayers have to comment on and what their diriseive, negative views are. You'll also notice after six plus years I have never given advice or intel on any site and dont intend to start now. I stand corrected! Use what God gave you and you will know wether something makes sense or not. IE,,,, &7 to 9 dollars per dinar makes no sense to me. Anyone saying this is completely "misinformed"......

docmo

Back to top Go down

Post by nana48sBF Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:47 am

WOW!

nana48sBF

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:37 am

Well here it is;;; hot off the presses...

www.cbi.iq

CurrencyCodeSellBuy
US dollarUSD1170.0001168.000
EuroEUR1508.0131507.259
British poundGBP1798.4071797.508
Canadian dollarCAD1145.9351145.362
Swiss francCHF1237.3101236.691
Swedish kronaSEK168.931168.847
Norwegian kroneNOK193.982193.885
Danish kroneDKK202.847202.745
Japanese yenJPY15.04615.039
Special
Drawing Rights
SDR1790.5681789.673
Indicative rates - 02.01.2012

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:47 am

Dinar4silver wrote:Yaaaaawwwwwwwwn...........................................

I'm sorry, the topic bored me.

I could care less what Az-Tex wants to rant about.

I believe the RV is imminent and if Az-Tex does not, I COULD CARE LESS!

Too much time was spent last year on this type of nonsense.

Quite frankly....

"I COULD CARE LESS" of what you think about me or my posts. You know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about me, and trust me on this, my self worth does NOT depend on what you or others of your ilk think about me on the forum. I have a Lord who loves me, a wife who loves me, kids who love me, and grand kids who love me... I am truly blessed even without an RI / RV...

PS... My original post was not a rant either, but then again you would probably not recognize that through the rose colored glasses... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Peace out...

Once again... I rest my case...

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuckie Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:19 am

Fool me once, shame on you,

Fool me twice, shame on me!

Chuckie

Back to top Go down

Post by TNman Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:43 am

Which is it? I read all the time where someone says, "I could care less" when referring to the fact that this person does not care about what the first person is saying. Would not the proper term be, "I couldn't care less"?

Maybe they don't particularly care for a comment but they haven't reached their limit of dislike so I suppose in this case, "they could care less". On the other-hand, if they have reached their limit of dislike for the comment, the statement will be, "I couldn't care less". There is no "care less" left, therefore, they couldn't care less.

ROFLMAO
TNman
TNman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:45 am

TNman wrote:Which is it? I read all the time where someone says, "I could care less" when referring to the fact that this person does not care about what the first person is saying. Would not the proper term be, "I couldn't care less"?

Maybe they don't particularly care for a comment but they haven't reached their limit of dislike so I suppose in this case, "they could care less". On the other-hand, if they have reached their limit of dislike for the comment, the statement will be, "I couldn't care less". There is no "care less" left, therefore, they couldn't care less.

ROFLMAO

LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing

Either way, makes no difference...

It does NOT alter the fact that I could CARE LESS what he/she thought... :cheers: Wink

Well, well, well 1261280965

az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum