Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC

+2
dinarstar
Rosy
6 posters

Go down

SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC Empty SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC

Post by Rosy Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:21 pm

SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC

7:22 AM [soonerfan62] foundbetter Everybodys intel saying the same thing, been announced waiting for rate
7:23 AM [ringbell] soonerfan62 that sounds great
7:25 AM [glorygal] soonerfan62 was that the intel papajack1952 was referring to …..announced at 7:30 last night….waiting to see rate…?
7:27 AM [foundbetter] hold on guys i dont know EXACTLY what was announced could be rv or it could be complete goi…soonerfan can you specify for the masses?
7:30 AM [soonerfan62] foundbetter I don’t know whats been announced

http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2011/12/soonerfan-post-everybodys-intel-saying.html
Rosy
Rosy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC Empty Re: SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC

Post by dinarstar Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:30 pm

Thanks Rosy :cheers:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC Empty Re: SOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC

Post by Dinar4silver Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:32 pm

Everybody said the Titanic was "UNSINKABLE"! LOL
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:36 pm

Sooneer or later it MUST and WILL be confirmed or denied on its face.
If this is the truth there is much cause to celebrate, if it is not the truth then its time to fire all the guru's because at this moment most of them if not all of them are all sayings its done... And i pray it truly is because it will benefit so many, and yes, including me.
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:38 pm

Dinar4silver wrote:Everybody said the Titanic was "UNSINKABLE"! LOL

...and that REALLY made the news!
So will this Razz

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ou812 Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:40 pm

I think every bodys intel saying the same thing has only happened once every other day for the past three years.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:50 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:Sooneer or later it MUST and WILL be confirmed or denied on its face.
If this is the truth there is much cause to celebrate, if it is not the truth then its time to fire all the guru's because at this moment most of them if not all of them are all sayings its done... And i pray it truly is because it will benefit so many, and yes, including me.

To Dev,and all those who feel the same way about the intel we receive.....
until this RV's,or comes to some sort of conclusion,the guru's will be here,and we will continue to read their posts,and choose to agree or disagree with what they tell us.
Let us all understand that,and live with it.
It will not change,and they will not go away.
We need to take what we want,then dump the rest,or go apply our skills "out there" and research our own intel.
Very simple,your choice.
I for one am very grateful for all the intel received,and I remain very positive that the RV will occur when it is time Wink
Be Blessed. ☀

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:02 pm

I believe that I speak for the majority when I say that if today is not the date of the RV, the RV will becoming very soon.

As far as getting rid of the Guru's because a handful (maybe a few handfuls) of discontents, wouldn't it just be easier for those who don't like the intel to:

Simply go someone else where you do like the intel?

My guess is that you will not like the intel anywhere you go and because of this, we all have to listen to this type of nonsense.

In the the words of my grandmother:

"Some people, if they are not beechin about the banana's, they're beechin about the peels".

DevaronDLH wrote:Sooneer or later it MUST and WILL be confirmed or denied on its face.
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abby ann Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:04 pm

DINAR4SILVER NO GREATER WORDS HAVE EVER BEEN SPOKENSOONERFAN POST :" EVERYBODYS INTEL SAYING THE SAME THING",31 DEC 3079029344
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum