Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies)

Go down

United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies) Empty United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies)

Post by ymoilman Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:53 pm

Saturday, December 31, 2011
lor=red]]United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies).[/size]
Hi Everyone:

Thought I would share an excerpt and the link to the full article, regarding news that has been made public about the United States being a PRIVATE CORPORATION, rather than a NATION...owned by none other than the biggest PTBs...the Rothschilds (and companies). Now I understand why our politicians are being paid to vote the way they are TOLD, not the way that WE the people want them to vote. The Rothschilds basically own almost ALL of the Central Banks in the world...including the CBI in Iraq. I knew the Federal Reserve was NOT A FEDERAL AGENCY...it is a CORPORATION...I didn't realize the U.S. is a CORPORATION TOO!!!

Educate yourselves...because there are HUGE CHANGES that will be happening in 2012...and you'll want to BE PREPARED!!!

God bless America!!!
S~ aka Already "Feeling Blessed" :-)
New American legal action could result in abolition of Washington DC private corporation, US Federal Reserve Board, US Internal Revenue Service, US Department of Homeland Security and US Patriot Act 2001. Attempt to assassinate White Hat Neil Keenan with ricin fails. Vatican, European Royals and former US Presidents unable to prevent opening of Pandora's Suitcase.
EXCERPT FROM ARTICLE:
Background information on the problems with the global financial system summarised by Neil Keenan and Keith Scott:
The United States is a private corporation owned by the British Crown (Rothschilds), the Bank of England (Rothschilds) and the Vatican (Rothschilds again). It was previously called the Virginia Company until 3/9/33 when it was dissolved by Roosevelt under the Emergency Banking Act. On 5/5/33 Congress elected to dissolve the Gold Standard and Sovereign Authority of the U.S. and all of its official capacities including government offices, departments and officers. The U.S. is a corporation, not a nation. The Federal Reserve is neither Federal, nor a Reserve. It is a private counterfeiting organization run by Jewish bankers who lend the money they print out of thin air at interest while we keep on paying these criminals to fleece the People.
That technology of theft and deception that has been exported from the United States through their promotion of this fraud as the paradigm of global finance is an obscenity that has set the seeds of its own destruction.
This has been compounded by the refusal of ordinary people to realize, know and understand that it is the duplicity of Governments and the deceit and endless greed of bankers that combined to simply fleece them like the apathetic sheep they are. Apathy and ignorance of the truth, creates belief in the lie. The truth is self-evident, but most people choose to neither hear it nor understand it. The debts of the Federal Reserve are the debts of a private corporation that is robbing the people of the United States.
The United States Dollar is a Federal Reserve Note and the obligations against the currency are the obligations of the Federal Reserve, not the people of the United States.

For FULL ARTICLE:
http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/new_world_order/news.php?q=1325176506
ymoilman
ymoilman
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum