Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Just a thought or two about the current state we are in...

+2
ou812
p71rock
6 posters

Go down

Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... Empty Just a thought or two about the current state we are in...

Post by p71rock Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:11 pm

Humm! 2011 Taxes... Just think about it... What if they RV before 2012 even by a few minutes and you have to show in 2011 Taxes the amount you have and then for the 2012 Tax year
you are taxed [capital gains - higher rate]on the amount based on your 2011 taxes.

Example like... 1180 cost for 1,000,000 IQD say RV rate 3.75
that then at 11:59pm you would have 3,750,000 USD...

then through the new [if it is true] you would have to declare the total amount on 2011, but cashing in in 2012 the full amount... say 3,750,000 and then have to declare it on the 2012 taxes with the amount of last year to determine your 2012 taxes

humm, now no new tax law needed to get passed to get more taxes out of those that have dinar. Just a thought that me a a few in my group have discussed.

p71rock

Back to top Go down

Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... Empty Re: Just a thought or two about the current state we are in...

Post by ou812 Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:57 pm

p71rock wrote:Humm! 2011 Taxes... Just think about it... What if they RV before 2012 even by a few minutes and you have to show in 2011 Taxes the amount you have and then for the 2012 Tax year
you are taxed [capital gains - higher rate]on the amount based on your 2011 taxes.

Example like... 1180 cost for 1,000,000 IQD say RV rate 3.75
that then at 11:59pm you would have 3,750,000 USD...

then through the new [if it is true] you would have to declare the total amount on 2011, but cashing in in 2012 the full amount... say 3,750,000 and then have to declare it on the 2012 taxes with the amount of last year to determine your 2012 taxes

humm, now no new tax law needed to get passed to get more taxes out of those that have dinar. Just a thought that me a a few in my group have discussed.

Before you become liable for taxes you have to cash in, if you cash in in 2012 you will declare it
in 2013 when you do your taxes.

ou812
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... Empty Re: Just a thought or two about the current state we are in...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:09 pm

If you want to minimize your taxes and cannot afford the asset protection from your attorney of choice to get the tax reductions from the artificial entities, all you have to do is send a letter of intention to create the Trust, LLC or other entity to your attorney of choice, get your name on his scheduling roster, cash in as the director, president or trustee of that entity and you have your tax savings for 2012, so long as you get the entity done before the end of that tax season. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:19 pm

AJAnderson wrote:If you want to minimize your taxes and cannot afford the asset protection from your attorney of choice to get the tax reductions from the artificial entities, all you have to do is send a letter of intention to create the Trust, LLC or other entity to your attorney of choice, get your name on his scheduling roster, cash in as the director, president or trustee of that entity and you have your tax savings for 2012, so long as you get the entity done before the end of that tax season. AJ

Thank you so much AJ! Come RV! Happy New Year to you ~ Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... 1261280965 Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... 1815401988
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:51 pm

P71, I really hope your group goes to a professional to handle your taxes cuz you guys are completely wrong. You dont have a tax trigger until you exchange. If you never exchange, you never pay tax. No one says you have to ever exchange. What if you want to hold some? You dont pay taxes on that until you finally exchange. Just like if people wait a bit, the rate changes, that will affect how much you get in return, thus changes your taxes due. ;-)

Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:14 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:P71, I really hope your group goes to a professional to handle your taxes cuz you guys are completely wrong. You dont have a tax trigger until you exchange. If you never exchange, you never pay tax. No one says you have to ever exchange. What if you want to hold some? You dont pay taxes on that until you finally exchange. Just like if people wait a bit, the rate changes, that will affect how much you get in return, thus changes your taxes due. ;-)

therealbutterfly - I'm not sure why so many people are having a hard time grasping this. So simple to understand, yet so complicated for some to understand. You are correct as usual. The U.S. can kiss 2011 taxes on the Dinar goodbye at this point..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:30 pm

sandwedge wrote:
therealbutterfly wrote:P71, I really hope your group goes to a professional to handle your taxes cuz you guys are completely wrong. You dont have a tax trigger until you exchange. If you never exchange, you never pay tax. No one says you have to ever exchange. What if you want to hold some? You dont pay taxes on that until you finally exchange. Just like if people wait a bit, the rate changes, that will affect how much you get in return, thus changes your taxes due. ;-)

therealbutterfly - I'm not sure why so many people are having a hard time grasping this. So simple to understand, yet so complicated for some to understand. You are correct as usual. The U.S. can kiss 2011 taxes on the Dinar goodbye at this point..

Go RI/RV..

Thanks to both of you,what I would like to know,is,if one cashes out a substantial amount of IQD,say,in April,either as an individual or through a business/trust,would quarterly tax payments come into effect in 2012,or would this also be due only in 2013?
I wish to pay my taxes upfront after claiming all possible legal rebates,but I wonder what your opinions are in the above scenario?
Apologies if this has probably already been covered somewhere Embarassed

scratch scratch scratch

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:30 pm

Dinarstar, that is something for the professionals you will be dealing with. Each person's case is different so better to go with someone that knows your deal vs some joe schmoe on the net lol!!!

Just a thought or two about the current state we are in... Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum