Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How to tell if we have and RV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

How to tell if we have and RV

Go down

How to tell if we have and RV Empty How to tell if we have and RV

Post by stevejss1 Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:20 pm

Folks we are already seeing posts of people saying they know, saw, heard of people cashing in. If that is true it is not an international RV which is what we care about. When it RV's it will happen all at one time all over the world. It will not matter if the CBI is open, if the Forex is open, If the banks in a certain country are open it will happen in the same instant around the globe. That means that when it Officially RV's and the rate changes NO ONE any where in the world will be able to buy at the old rate from that point on at say around 1170. Your best indicator that it has actually happened will be to go to Dinar Banker or any dealer site and see if there site is down for a RATE CHANGE. When you see it there you will know the RV has happened. Why? Because Dinar Banker will most likely know of the RV right before it happens and at least at the actual time of the RV and will Shut down, or you will see there rate has changed on there site. They will not let anyone buy at 1170 if the RV rate just went to $3.22 or what ever it comes out at. Dinar Banker sells dinar all over the world so when it happens it makes no difference what country you are in, what day it is, what time it is, if the banks are open are closed. The rate will change at the same moment no matter what globally. We keep asking the question "where will we see it first? There are a half dozen answers to that questions but the one thing that is for sure is Dinar Banker will know and it will show immediately. You don't need anyone to tell you it has or hasn't RV'd just go To DB or other dealer site and it will tell you the truth period no guessing or any other nonsense. Blessings for 2012

Hope we see it today, Blessings

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum