Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA

Go down

Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA Empty Washington granted the responsibility to protect Iraq's (CIA

Post by TIMSTERS Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:04 pm

On: Friday 30/12/2011 6:59

 Baghdad / term
source in the administration of President Barack Obama said the CIA is currently active in Iraq and has received a responsibility to help the security forces of the United States, which will no longer have a presence in Iraq after 2011.

The New York Times quoted an official in the Obama administration declined to be named as saying "the time down the U.S. military presence in Iraq for up to scratch in terms of combat forces, the presence of American intelligence did not get the same thing."
The newspaper reported that at the time moved the responsibility for care of the relations between the two countries to the U.S. State Department has moved the responsibility of security assistance to the (CIA) and the Central Intelligence Agency, which operates the power to separate from the military.
The newspaper added that although U.S. forces are not likely to return to Iraq, but could return personnel under the authority of the (CIA).
The official said the American told the newspaper that "the cooperation in the field of intelligence is very important to the relationship the U.S. and Iraqi challenges facing Iraq in the fight against terrorism."
the official said, "We do not want to leave the relationship very strong that we have built over the past years in terms of exchange of information important to both countries. "
According to the paper that the CIA operates independently and has teams specialized and has the power to recruit people to work in teams, whether Iraqi or U.S. forces.
For its part, announced that the Sadrist bloc yesterday that the Sadrists would use "military resistance "against the U.S. embassy for violating the sovereignty of Iraq by the presence of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency the (CIA) in it.
The MP said the Sadrist bloc Rafi Abd al-Jabbar "The official announcement of the continuation of the work of the (CIA) in Iraq after 2011 is evidence non-recognition of the American security agreement which provides for the withdrawal of its forces, whether military or intelligence or security of Iraq by the end of 2011, "noting that" the United States to prove it did not recognize the sovereignty of Iraq. "
He added that "Iraq is a country with full sovereignty and the United States to deal with such State Ktaamlha with any country is in the region and therefore the Sadrist movement categorically rejects presence of the (CIA) in Iraq after 2011. "
and "The Sadr movement rejects the existence of U.S. intelligence in Iraq as evidence of the continuation of the U.S. administration to deal with Iraq the spirit of the occupation and the spirit of sovereignty over its decisions, "pointing out that" the Sadrist movement will resist militarily the U.S. embassy because the CIA from which a headquarters for its operations in Iraq. "
"The Sadrist movement stands firm and does not change any U.S. force is in Iraq, military or intelligence indicates that America is still occupied and comes from assurances from the Americans, indicates a lack of withdrawa
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum