Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR Call - Viper with great news!!! 12-28-11

+10
myohmy
peabody12
PALMER01
sandwedge
yoursoulknows
spirit144
CharlieBoi
readysetrv
brains
czinser
14 posters

Go down

PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 Empty PTR Call - Viper with great news!!! 12-28-11

Post by czinser Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:50 pm

I have rehung my stocking by the chimney with care in hopes that the RV soon will be there. lmao

Blessings Guys, CZ

Wedn. 1pm (ET) PTR CC with Dan & Tony, Call Notes or PTR 1 PM Callback... 760 569 7699 pin 224057#
12/28/2011

Call Notes posted by Dewd-1NC at PTR Forum - Thank you

Dan: Good morning everyone. Dec 28th.
D: Today, everythings been good the last 4 or 5 days. Lots of family in our lives. Some long overdue, and some overdue.
D: Appreciate you all listening. We are late. Something always happens.
D: Little bit of distraction from all the mess. Nothing's changed. You guys are all still crazy and we haven't RV'd.
D: There's a letter...... about what we're gonna talk about today.
D: For the last 4-5 weeks, the truth is, we're telling you the truth. Believe it was over weeks ago. I'm a peon. No special guy. We have some good intel and info and resources.
D:Those in the higher ups know what I'm talking about.

Tony: Before we get to far, have good info.
I believe this was done awhile ago but I think there has been somethings that need to be done before we hear about this. This call is about the intel
T: We have good info to give you. Caller asked please tell us the truth. Don't want to hear it's done jusy tell us what you know we can take it.
T: Someone started a thread on the site. Info always the same, don't believe what they're saying. Just read the articles. Insinuated some things.... got some comments. Don't care if anyone has an opinion. What I do care about is this. If you don't like the way we're doing it, there's some boards you can go to.
T: If you think we're just making it up, its a free world. Start your own site. If you think you have more resources and info, don't talk about it, be about it. If you know that much then you tell me. I'll be happy. Bring it to me!
T: if you can do better, do better. THat's all I got to say.

D/Get frustrated about ppl saying its over, the banks, etc. I don't believe it. It doesn't mean its over, just closer.
D/Its a good day, but I thought we needed to address that.

D: My son wants to buy a bar and a corvet. Some of you will have more money than you have ever had---your whole line of family didn't have that much money. I didn't come here to make you feel good. I feel good every day. We are almost there, this is how I feel. I am not coericing you into a warm feeling. I still think the banks are not giving the right info. It is a good day. Writers want to hear the ugly parts.....

D: We keep hearing the ugly that are disturbing--e

D/Believe the ppl that posted are good members. We hear ugly things about what's happening in Iraq. They are disturbing to me. Something could happen any moment with one of those explosive devices in the wrong place at the wrong time. That's life.

D/We never know what tomorrow is gonna be. What bothers me is you can't count on anything from Iraq. Threats of negative all the time.
D: That's life with the explosions and all the countries involved. We never know what tomorrow will be. You can't count on anything from Iraq

D/looking for Viper. Pulled a 30 hour shift the other day!
D: Viper on????? D: Since THurs when my mom arrived I've had a good time.
D: We are not hear to rant about this. All lot of good things happening. Do I believe this will happen before thec 31st??? 50/50/
D/I'm gonna say exactly what I've been telling you. Things going on behind the scenes. Things I won't say out of respect.
D/Respect for where its coming from gives us some solitude. 1, you can't talk about it, and 2, that's why you should be confident.
D/THere's info when you get to a certain position, you better know to keep quiet. Don't want to hear knocking on my door from guys with the suits on when this is over.
D: there is some info that we are given that we must be quiet about. Don't want to hear someone knocking on my door when this is over, this is very serious
D/Talked about my bro in law. Picked his bar and corvette. IF you're serious about this, we're playing in a world and we're not big people.
D/Your ancestors have not been this wealthy, you're not supposed to be either. We are all in a position where we should be grateful.
D/Nothing to worry about, its still all good.

T/There's a bunch of good things happening. Just like Dan said. Ms. Orlando sent me a text, please send to Dan.
T/Good stuff.. we keep telling you we're hearing it and its about to happen cuz thats what we're hearing. I like hearing that. I'm still hearing its gonna be done by the end of the week, still their goal. SHould have been done before Christmas, the 15th.....
T:Good stuff is this...we keep telling you that it is about to happen but that is what we are hearing. I am still hearing that this ahould be done before the end of the week...
T/I got calls all day yesterday, a great day. They're looking for today, tomorrow, Friday. Makes sense to me. What banks have done, fact that their exchange is closed, end of yr, books have to be done, ppl in Iraq that should be here w/their families. Mtgs yesterday, ppl being sworn in to positions yesterday. More sposed to be signed in today.
T/Things are happening. Not ever going to be able to tell you the moment and neither can anyone else except the guy that does it.
T/Can tell you 3 diff countries had a rate last night. They were all excited. Not in this country, but in other countries. Thought they were getting paid today. Appts made at banks for ppl who are NOT YOU AND ME. Priority ppl getting contacts we're not getting from the banks.
T/Just cuz you're not part of it, can't see it, doesn't mean its not happening. No one has called me either. How come. I got plenty of dinar.

T: still hearing this. The info is not wrong...still hearing that it is going to happen. Calls say that it could happen today or tomoroow. The banks are closed, books have to be finalized.....people visiting Iraq when they should be here with their families.....More people are supposed to be sworn in today.....I can tell you that 3 countries had a rate last night and they were excited as they never had a rate before. Appointments made at banks for people who are not you and me.

T/Unofficially, just like Dan said, the RV has taken place. Banks have been trading this inter-bank. 450 tril dollars came up from nowhere yesterday!

T/Where did that come from, 1 1/2 tril Friday. Where did that come from if this isn't already in motion.
T/Just cuz they haven't knocked on our door and said run to the bank, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. Something going on the world and our govt that's beyond us.
T: 400 trillion dollars transfered yesterday....where did that come from if this hasn't already happened. Just because you did not personally hear of this does not mean it did not happen...
T/You guys have been talking about Henry on the board and other sites, his status he says he has. Anyway, you guys already know. That's true. He told you guys he wasn't talking anymore. There was a reason for that. Some of you picked up on that. Good things are happening. I expect to see this before Friday.

D/When we give out these dates, ...... we all hear things are close. TImelines given before the end of the month. Have to kind of go with that. Believe 31st? Ask me on Jan 1st.
D: When we give out these dates, Tony...it frustrates me when we give dates. When we are given dates we have to kind of go with it......I hate to count how many times they are wrong

D/Fact is they're hearing things that are making them feel that way. The guy you talked to last night, that we have both talked to many times, verifying what Henry is saying.
D/Don't go buy a bunch of reserves. What have we learned 31 days ago, and 31 days ago,......
D: We have talked to one guy many times and verified. There are good things happening. If you are frustrated...you have bought into this too heavily. When I say it is done,people have been benefited that it has not been going backwards. When I say it is within the week it means that that is what I could see only that week .
D/Ppl are being gratified to the point its not going backwards. We will get our turn. WHen I said in the week, can't see

D/If you're thinking 2013 you're not paying attention. The news we're seeing and facts say this can't go 30 more days. Fact that its gone another year just means there's things that had to be done we didn't know about.
D/We've all see things and said if I knew this, I would never have bought that reserve. Hindsight is wonderful. What we are hearing, its done, we're just waiting for it.

D: If you thought last year that it could not go into 2011 means you were not paying attention. Everyone of us have seen things.....DO NOT buy reserves. Hindsight is great. What we have heard that it is over----we are just waiting our turn...

T/Its not like we sit here and make this up or get on a call and say what can we say to help sell dinar that we aren't getting paid for.
T: What can we do each day. We are not getting paid regarding any of this

T/Its politics, business, big money involved. On the calls, if life, anything else..... Old money trumps new money ever time. Believe that! There's some ppl with some OLD money. b/c you become a millionaire overnight, you've got nothing on them! Their resources and connections will be greater than yours.

T/That's part of the whole thing that's going on. Old money still controls everything. The pres, PM, still controlled by old money. We can't predict. Geo Bush had a plan when he went to Iraq, but didn't go according to plan. TOok 7 more years. Ppl talking to us still don't know something else happened, or th
Kindheart

T: The people that tell us still don't know what happened in the office when the walked out
/We've been given dates. By the 31st. Things could change. That's all.

D/Tony just wants to have the biggest New Year's Eve Party he's ever had!

D: Viper back with us yet......

T/lets do Q & A

D/Viper got really good info from overseas. Would like him to share.

Viper/I'm back.
(he is reading a letter)
Viper: One of our very best contacts pointed out that an MOU was negotiated...stip[ulates that things must occur before 12/31
V/says must occur no later than Dec 31st. Unambiguous and crystal clear. Next few days should be very interesting.
M O U Memorandum of Understanding...
V/UN negotiated in behalf of IMF, World Bank of Iraq.
Viper: World Bank, UN, International Monetary Fund involved in this MOU

D/Gives me comfort when I hear these things.
D/31st of Dec being a very important date. Don't think anyone wants it to get outside this month.

A memorandum of understanding (MOU) is a document describing a bilateral or multilateral agreement between parties. It expresses a convergence of will between the parties, indicating an intended common line of action.

V/He also stated cohesion of Iraq GOI is of utmost importance here. Let's hope they can keep it together a little longer.
Dan: I trust the entities that are involved. Viper: He stated that the GOI cohesion is critical. They need to hold it together a little bit longer.

T/MOU Memo of Understanding - an agreement w/o a contract. If it doesn't happen, there will be consequences.
T/We got some other info that definitely says its cut off Friday or a price to pay. Not worried about the price. Has to end. Can't continue forever.

D: MOU can be just as binding as a contract.
D/Not just a gentlemen's agreement in this case. It should be taken seriously. Didn't want it taken too lightly.
T/I don't know what the consequences are. Not trying to imply that. We hae ppl that should be home w/their families who are over their monitoring things and ppl being put into positions. Reason they are there and its happening right now. Comfortable with time frame of between now and Friday.

T: I do know that there are people who should be home with their families that are over that doing things. I am looking at something within the next hour right up to Friday........Getting info from DC.....got calls from IRAQ saying who got sworn in etc....sources didn't know each other.....

T: I know this is done.
T/3 or 4 calls yesterday

(haven't done the q and a yet)

Q & A Started: That's all from me.

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 Empty Re: PTR Call - Viper with great news!!! 12-28-11

Post by brains Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:18 pm

I had a post about this hours ago and I don't know if what i found is correct I wish they would have given a better link , I have asked miske to check this out I hope she finds something

brains
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 Empty Re: PTR Call - Viper with great news!!! 12-28-11

Post by readysetrv Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:23 pm

So now it's the MOU that has to be done by Dec. 31st. I knew it was just a matter of time before they started planting New Years Eve as the next big date. Iraq doesn't give a crap about the 31st.....

Don't get me wrong it would be VERY NICE for that to be true, but anything coming from ptr is worth less than dirt. They have a proven track record and have shown their true colors more times than anyone can count.

I would love to see this thing POP tomorrow!!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by brains Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:33 pm

readysetrv wrote:So now it's the MOU that has to be done by Dec. 31st. I knew it was just a matter of time before they started planting New Years Eve as the next big date. Iraq doesn't give a crap about the 31st.....

Don't get me wrong it would be VERY NICE for that to be true, but anything coming from ptr is worth less than dirt. They have a proven track record and have shown their true colors more times than anyone can count.

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

you know the old saying throw enough mud on the wall some is about to stick..

brains
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:36 pm

Brains, you are exactly right!! But man, that is dump truck loads of mud from that crew!!!  LOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by brains Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:47 pm

they must be dirt contractors or mud men to get all that mud hahahahalol..

brains
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBoi Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Stop The madness Please

CharlieBoi

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:21 pm

!!!!!NEWS FLASH!!!! lol! Noooooo! It'll be that something was left out of the "MOU", that Maliki forgot to add to it. Maybe an i didn't get dotted or a t wasn't crossed. That will take place after Friday has come and gone, and nothing happened. STAY TUNED!!! Then you get the third degree if something is recalled. "if you don't like what we say, you don't have to come on here" Dan says "I don't care, cause we don't need you"! Only in America!!!PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 2879513009

'
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:46 pm

Lets just get'ur done! Come RV!

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:33 pm

readysetrv wrote:So now it's the MOU that has to be done by Dec. 31st. I knew it was just a matter of time before they started planting New Years Eve as the next big date. Iraq doesn't give a crap about the 31st.....

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

You are right about the ptr group... BUT - Iraq does care about the 31st. Why? It's the end of their fiscal year... and they got nothing done. Jan 1st is the beginning of their new fiscal year, and even though it seems Iraq has not cared about dates - imo - it has now gotten past the point of 'not caring' - they have to make things happen.... So the 31st is feasible as a benchmark, maybe a few days before or a few days after but I think Iraq does care... this time. YSK

"Some things you know with your mind, others with your soul" ... Author Unknown
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:37 pm

readysetrv wrote:Brains, you are exactly right!! But man, that is dump truck loads of mud from that crew!!! LOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV!

OMG.. Too funny gang, but soooo stinking true..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:11 pm

readysetrv, brains,

Here's your truckload.

PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 Truck-in-mud
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:36 pm

PALMER01 wrote:readysetrv, brains,

Here's your truckload.

PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 Truck-in-mud

Hey I see tony through the window eating some hot dogs. I think he was on his way to the bank!! LOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:37 pm

yoursoulknows wrote:

GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

You are right about the ptr group... BUT - Iraq does care about the 31st. Why? It's the end of their fiscal year... and they got nothing done. Jan 1st is the beginning of their new fiscal year, and even though it seems Iraq has not cared about dates - imo - it has now gotten past the point of 'not caring' - they have to make things happen.... So the 31st is feasible as a benchmark, maybe a few days before or a few days after but I think Iraq does care... this time. YSK

YSK. thanks for pointing that out! I am hoping we see this tomorrow. I didn't know that their year was on track with ours. Good to know though!!

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peabody12 Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:11 am

PTR has said several times before that "it has to be done before this date or that date. And if they don't get it done, then UMM, then it will move to the next date, and Iraq will have to get it done on that date or else there will be a C-section because it has to be delivered whether or not it is ready to be delivered because they won't be able to pay their bills, etc., etc., etc."

Based on previous Intel, it does not look like Iraq has to get anything done on PTR's perceived schedule or anybody elses perceived schedule. Who are these sources that get Tony and Dan so excited? It is comical, but with stressful consequence for people who hang on every word of these two.

So, basically PTR is Tabloid News and taken as entertainment only, IMHO.

Keep the faith, this will RV one of these days, months, or years. It is an investment that's already been simmering for years.
peabody12
peabody12

Back to top Go down

Post by myohmy Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:28 am

So Dan first says that "his son wants a bar & a corvette and then later says his brother in law" so, which is it??? Huh???? I'm having a hard time believing anything right now. I am new to this, been lurking for awhile and have been doing a lot of research. I do believe that the rv will happen and soon from everything I have been finding, but I have no patience with these guys. I am having a real hard time trusting them.

myohmy

Back to top Go down

Post by sparcky374 Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:36 am

Its kind of like the PTR National Enquirer,

sparcky374

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:46 am

D/Viper got really good info from overseas. Would like him to share.

Viper/I'm back.
(he is reading a letter)
Viper: One of our very best contacts pointed out that an MOU was negotiated...stip[ulates that things must occur before 12/31
V/says must occur no later than Dec 31st. Unambiguous and crystal clear. Next few days should be very interesting.
M O U Memorandum of Understanding...
V/UN negotiated in behalf of IMF, World Bank of Iraq.
Viper: World Bank, UN, International Monetary Fund involved in this MOU

D/Gives me comfort when I hear these things.
D/31st of Dec being a very important date. Don't think anyone wants it to get outside this month.

A
memorandum of understanding (MOU) is a document describing a bilateral
or multilateral agreement between parties. It expresses a convergence of
will between the parties, indicating an intended common line of action.

V/He also stated cohesion of Iraq GOI is of utmost importance here. Let's hope they can keep it together a little longer.
Dan:
I trust the entities that are involved. Viper: He stated that the GOI
cohesion is critical. They need to hold it together a little bit longer.

T/MOU Memo of Understanding - an agreement w/o a contract. If it doesn't happen, there will be consequences.
T/We
got some other info that definitely says its cut off Friday or a price
to pay. Not worried about the price. Has to end. Can't continue forever.

D: MOU can be just as binding as a contract.
D/Not just a gentlemen's agreement in this case. It should be taken seriously. Didn't want it taken too lightly.

12-28-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed the UN and Iraq did sign a Memorandum of Understanding the other day... however, it does not say that Maliki is out and sanctions placed on Iraq if no GOI by Dec 31st....it is the moving of Iranian detainees which must be done by Dec 31st...not related to the RV at all....there are no other MOU's issued in the past 90 days.
Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1hvIq16GB

So with that bit of news...

I call Bull Snot

PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 2879513009 PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 2879513009 PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 2879513009

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peabody12 Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:22 pm

Miske, if you changed my avatar, I want to say a big thank you for a very fine job reflecting my personal beliefs.

PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 3079029344
peabody12
peabody12

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:20 pm

I agree with you all about Dan and Tony. You can also say the same thing about every intel guesser that has ever said anything about a date a rate a bank story a cashin also every guesser that has ever said "it's done, it's over, or were there. To sum it up try to think of one intel guesser that has ever said anything "that was important to you that was correct as far as them telling us about the RV ". It is a very short list and I mean very short. If you want to have fun with something try to come up with a IG that has ever been right, the list is very short, a hint is the few that have never given a date are a rate? Who are they? Blessings

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dougie Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:07 pm

If it'sworthless than dirt, why do you come on here?.just sayin...

dougie

Back to top Go down

Post by stevejss1 Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:54 pm

dougie I just asked a question, you might be saying it's worthless I didn't. Just sayin?

If it doesn't make sense it's nonsense.

Real procedures must be completed before we have a real RV. The cart cannot pull the horse!

stevejss1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Come on now dougie dougie..Even dirt needs a little attention...LOL

GO RVVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:37 pm

Hey, dirt is expensive. Just walk into a Home Depot sometime.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:36 pm

I go fast on dirt!

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:39 pm

I would like to go fast on dirt, but all I got are tennis shoes.PTR Call - Viper with great news!!!  12-28-11 3134741375
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum