Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!!

4 posters

Go down

THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! Empty THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!!

Post by bigcitybob Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:37 am

TAKEN FROM ANOTHER SIGHT:

By TARIQ ALHOMAYED

Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Perhaps the extremists, or the ideologues, are not the only ones who are lucky with regards to the presence of Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, rather everyone who is committed to the unity of Iraq, the survival of the political process there, and the avoidance of sectarianism, is lucky to have Nuri al-Maliki as a prime minister.

This is because Nuri al-Maliki has moved away from the political game, and instead resorted to using force against his opponents, immediately following the withdrawal of U.S. troops. This represented a red flag to all those who are concerned about the future of Iraq.

Al-Maliki is a man who has not mastered the political game, and it seems that he does not even believe in politics at all, or at least not as much as he believes in the power of force. Therefore, he has over-used what he terms “the law,” and we now see him seeking to arrest Iraqi Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi, and fire his own deputy, Saleh al-Mutlaq, whilst he is also clashing with Iraqi Parliamentary Speaker Osama al-Nujaifi.

The common denominator between these three individuals is that they are all Sunnis, and this is clear evidence of Nuri al-Maliki’s lack of political awareness! This is not all, for now we see the Kurds confronting al-Maliki, by mediating [on behalf of al-Maliki’s opponents] – or call this what you like – and the same goes for the Sadrists, whilst the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq [ISCI] has also entered the fray. One might say: how can al-Maliki be sectarian, when the [Shiite] ISCI, the Sadrists, and others, are not supporting him?

This is the crux of the matter, for al-Maliki has even embarrassed his political partners in the political alliance that he heads and which allowed him to secure a second term in government, thanks to Iranian pressure; this is because he has not played the political game, but rather resorted to force. Therefore, al-Maliki has become the opponent, the rule, the security, the judiciary, and the media [in Iraq]. In this case, there is no difference whatsoever between al-Maliki and Saddam Hussein.

When we say that the Iraqis – and not just the Iraqi extremists – are lucky to have Nuri al-Maliki, not, this is because al-Maliki is no good at playing the political game, and he quickly revealed the true dictatorial face of his regime immediately following the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq, not weeks or months later! Iraq would have been in even more trouble – not to mention the outside world – if instead of this, al-Maliki were the Mohammad Khatami of Iraq. However al-Maliki does not enjoy good relations with the Arab world; he is no Iyad Allawi or Jalal Talabani, for example.

Al-Maliki has also not succeeded even in providing a reassuring impression to the West, and so we have seen one U.S. official ridiculing al-Maliki’s political position, according to the New York Times. The U.S. official reportedly stated that al-Maliki is not someone who cares about reaching a settlement or compromise. If al-Maliki were the Khatami of Iraq, he would have been able to deceive many of the politicians there, and a huge section of the Iraq people, and even regional countries and the West, in the same manner that Khatami did during his time in power in Iran.

If this were the case, al-Maliki would be able to complete his project to transform Iraq into a sectarian nation where he is solely in control, and whose only party is his Islamic Dawa party, which would take the place of the Iraqi Baathist party [during the Saddam era]. However al-Maliki’s security performance, and his lack of political awareness, may now spare the Iraqis from a future stage of de-Dawaification!

For Mr. al-Maliki’s lack of political awareness has served as a red flag for the Iraqis, of all different trends and backgrounds, regarding the necessity of paying attention to the future that now awaits them, should al-Maliki succeed. Ultimately, this is a good thing for Iraq, namely for the crisis to be resolved today, and with the least possible damage. This is far better than this crisis being resolved after years, causing far greater damage.

Therefore, perhaps Iraq and its people are lucky that al-Maliki’s plans have been exposed early, namely just one day after the U.S. withdrawal!

http://english.alara.../28/184976.html

bigcitybob
bigcitybob

Back to top Go down

THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! Empty Re: THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!!

Post by DevaronDLH Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:20 pm

Mr. al-Maliki has always been the problem. He was installed not elected, by the US as an interim PM... he was never meant to go beyond the elections, which by the way did NOT elect him, but did elect Mr. Alawai as PM. Now there is a stupin internal war because, of course, Maliki does not want to share his power nor will he willingly give up his seat.
Say what you like the probem is ours... we created this mess and now it is us to us (The US ) to fix it. Either work out a realistic deal with the two guys or get rid of Maliki entirely. Determine who exactly is the problem, what is best for the country of Iraq and its people and the world, and do that...
Maliki is of the old school, he wants to be a dictator because it is all he knows and all he has ever known.

Truthfully that nation needs NEW blood, new thinking and a new direction and it won't come from people like Maliki because he cannot think in any other direction then he has already demonstrated. This should be no surprise to anyone. But as long as we (the US Gov) keep putting people like this in power we cannot expect any other results.
its the old adage: (and it also a definition of insanity) "You cannot continue to do what you have always done and expect to get different results."
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!! Empty Re: THIS CRISIS MAKES MALIKI SHOW HIS REAL COLORS..READ !!!

Post by godsfool713 Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:53 pm

YEP!! INSTALLED , just like All the Others !!

I am Beginning to see a soap OPERA!! agenda!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

WE need to change what s going on here !!!

Vote Ron Paul and at a lower grass roots level

our level

the Sheriff in your county....http://www.cspoa.org/

please alert your Sheriff ,and the great power that they have!!

We can change this!!

this agenda21 is no JOKE!! either , they are pushing the people out of the rural areas!!

http://theunsolicitedopinion.com/ :cheers:

DevaronDLH wrote:Mr. al-Maliki has always been the problem. He was installed not elected, by the US as an interim PM... he was never meant to go beyond the elections, which by the way did NOT elect him, but did elect Mr. Alawai as PM. Now there is a stupin internal war because, of course, Maliki does not want to share his power nor will he willingly give up his seat.
Say what you like the probem is ours... we created this mess and now it is us to us (The US ) to fix it. Either work out a realistic deal with the two guys or get rid of Maliki entirely. Determine who exactly is the problem, what is best for the country of Iraq and its people and the world, and do that...
Maliki is of the old school, he wants to be a dictator because it is all he knows and all he has ever known.

Truthfully that nation needs NEW blood, new thinking and a new direction and it won't come from people like Maliki because he cannot think in any other direction then he has already demonstrated. This should be no surprise to anyone. But as long as we (the US Gov) keep putting people like this in power we cannot expect any other results.
its the old adage: (and it also a definition of insanity) "You cannot continue to do what you have always done and expect to get different results."
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:59 pm

maliki will be gone before it ever rvs just my opinion and hopefully real soon
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum