Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants?

2 posters

Go down

GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? Empty GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants?

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:17 pm

When we think about it.. each and every one of us on the planet offer our home-grown variety of opinions based upon either fact, fiction or assumption derived from information we receive or discover in the course of each day.

The FACT is... OUR opinions are just like NOSES... EVERYBODY has one.

Taking a tour of the many forums - and reading/listening to gurus and member posts... is EXACTLY
like eatin' catfish.

TO WIT... "Swallow the meat... and spit out the bones". BE CAREFUL... don't swallow anything that you don't like from this rich and 'diverse' daily diet of both credible and incredible information! It really can make you quite SICK!

SICK? YES... BOTH inside and out.

THINKING this WHOLE thing through... MY ADVICE... and the advice of the 'smart money' out there... is to focus ONLY on what WE DISCOVER to be nourishing 'meat' rather than attempting to FOCUS UPON... and evern "sort out the 'bones'!"

THEREFORE... when AS ONE OPENS one's mouth/keyboard - ONE has the CHOICE either:

1. RANT and RAVE... BLAME and make senseless, thoughtless comments...or
2. ENCOURGE ourself and OTHERS with WHATEVER 'meat' we FEEL that we have discovered... ie. some little tidbit that appears to have been confirmed... and leaves us with a sense of "deep peace" WITHIN our spirit.

FOR ME... I CHOOSE to walk in FAITH and not by SIGHT. Granted, this approace may not make sense at the moment... especially after some of the stuff we read and hear.

But may I challenge you... to CONCENTRATE on the GOOD...the potential and the power and presence of God in this situation... WHO... has promised to provide our EVERY NEED according to HIS riches in glory through Christ Jesus...

NOW THAT, my Dinarian Friend...really does "take the load off" of our little red "worry and irritation" wagon.

THEN AGAIN... you have yet another option: Simply stay away from fish... just decide to exclude that food source from your own lifestyle...

For ME, HOWEVER, that OPTION seems a bit extreme.

BOTTOM LINE my friend... inasmuch as NO MAN has the DAY AND RATE... why not DECIDE TO CHEER UP...SMILE... AND DO SOMETHING GOOOOOD FOR YOU TODAY...

As part of the holiday celebration of things NOW and things TO COME... get yourself two (2) Christmas
Cookies and enjoy them with a glass of 'low fat' milk... sat back and relax...

You'll feel so much better by Friday morning next...

In the meantime... savor the blessed and prosperous Merry Christmas... with friends and family...

And FINALLY... Over the next couple of days... SIMPLY RELEASE all concerns about the myriad of little details that we have absolutely NO CONTROL OVER.

For many... a DECISION has been made... ie. For ME AND MY HOUSE... WE choose to REMAIN firm and grounded in our focus on HIM and HIS birth... Jesus... King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Mark my words... THIS, my friend... will be a YEAR to remember! ... for each one of us! from the heart... Middle Class Maiden
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? Empty Re: GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants?

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Hello maiden! Love your wonderful words! Nice to see you on this evening. Thank you for sharing your gentle spirit. I always enjoy your posts.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants? Empty Re: GURUS - Sooth-Sayers - Opinion Merchants?

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:41 pm

ponee: THANK YOU... and your words as well... I really like your posts as well... Exciting days... and wonderful future ahead... Have a blessed evening!
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum