Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed.

3 posters

Go down

IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. Empty IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed.

Post by silkysand Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:21 pm

I'm sure we here at OOM among other dinar sites don't find this news pleasing but much rather saddened.
I respect the IQD team for their efforts in providing us with up to date informative articles. Regardless of how they are introduced or translated ...they are still valid articles. How we choose to define them is entirely optional.

Now, as adults and as Christians that we are it is understood that to bash anyone does not make us a better person. It is understood that at times our human flesh responds instantly with anger and wishes to aim and destroy. However, if this is how the people we look up to resolve Wolrd Peace .......... well no wonder we have failed.

From where I stand the view is no different from either side(all parties in IQD team). Theres no need to hold a press conference or air out dirty laundry. We have all looked up to everyone in the IQD team so to take the stand and point fingers is very unprofessional. This should of been handled behind closed doors and kept there. Should each want to part their own ways ....then so be it.

A meaningful explanation would of sufficed , sparing us the details. Because now my views and respect for the IQD Team (everyone) are Mutual. No one is less guilty of the other because of the actions that have been openly displayed in public. An furthermore, as I mentioned at the beginning, we are all adults therefore should pumping, misinformation,manipulation whatever it is....we the audience will cast our votes as ADULTS that we are and suffer the consequences of our choices in what is acceptable and what is not.

I pray that you resolve your issues IQD team in a more christian like manner and if your not a christian then consider applying PR ethics.

May God bless you all and I'm with hopes that you all at IQD team will hold a private meeting and reach an understanding without having to use verbal abuse but much rather reach an agreement in good terms and each follow your own path.

Silkysand
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. Empty Re: IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed.

Post by Toby1 Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:46 pm

after receiving the email today from the iqd team "airing their dirty laundry" as you put it, i decided to drop all contact with them. I am sorry they are disbanding. I wish them all the best, but no more calls for me.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. Empty Re: IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed.

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:32 pm

I received an e-mail from the IQD Team, but there was no "dirty laundry" aired. Did you get something different than I? Here's what came to me on 12/26:

We sure hope that you have been thoroughly enjoying this Holiday Season with your family, friends and loved ones and that you’ve been busy, busy, busy making some happy and loving memories.

Regrettably, and with heartfelt apologies to you, The I.Q.D. Team, Ltd. has found itself in a position to have to regroup, therefore will not be able to provide any conference calls for the upcoming Tuesday Dec. 27th, Thursday Dec. 29th and Sunday Jan. 1st. However, we will return next week, after the New Year. We are especially sending this note out for you to please not feel abandoned or forgotten about from us, for that is not our intent at all and we want to remind you that we do indeed care very very much about you.

We will send out a mailer to you with the next conference call date and any further information you may need to know soon.

We are in great hopes that you will utilize this time in continuing to enjoy your family, friends and loved ones throughout the remainder of this Holiday Season and listen to some joyous music, take lots of fun pictures, share loving thoughts and memories with each other, indulge in some yummy delicacies you normally do not have during the year and just simply take it all in as the best time of the year!

In the meantime… Please know that we are thinking of you and wanting to bring you nothing less than the best information possible and provide you with the platform where we all may remain strongly united throughout this journey of our investment.

Peace, Love & Light…
The I.Q.D. Team, Ltd.

IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Sorry guys. I just found this on the other thread on our site. The e-mail itself was not sent to me although I'm on the IQD Team mailing list. Well, I need to look it over more thoroughly and think about it a little. Again, sorry for any confusion. Here's that e-mail from the other thread just to keep it easier for folks to reference:
To: [email=joey@theiqdteam.com,Sent]joey@theiqdteam.com,Sent[/email]: 12/27/2011 12:55:12 A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: [FWD: ]

I WANT EVERYONE IN OUR COMMUNITY TO SEE HOW DEBBIE AND THE REST OF THE IQD TEAM HAS LIED TO VIC AND I. TAKE A VERY GOOD LOOK AT PEOPLE WHO ASK YOU TO PUT YOUR TRUST IN THEM. THEY USED VIC AND I'S HARD WORK TO COMPOSE AN EMAIL LIST AND FOLLOWING SO THEY WOULD GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO MAKE IT WORTH THEIR WHILE TO TURN OUR CALL INTO AN MLM$$$$ SCHEME. VIC AND I WERE KEPT IN THE DARK AS THEY PLOTTED TO GET RID OF US. THEY NEVER BELIEVED IN THE NEWS. THEY KEPT ADDING PRODUCTS TO OUR WEBSITE. THEY ALSO ASKED FOR DONATIONS TO HELP SEND SOMEONE TO CAMP. VIC AND I ASKED FOR AN ACCOUNTING OF ALL MONIES COMING IN. WE ASKED TO SEE THE NEVADA LLC PAPERS THAT YUKON SIGNED ON BEHALF OF OUR TEAM. WE ASKED FOR AN "HONEST" ACCOUNTING OF ALL THINGS BUT NEVER RECEIVED WHAT WE ASKED FOR .WE ASKED FOR A DOCUMENTING OF MONEY FROM DINAR BANKER AND DINAR INC. THE PRODUCTS FROM TIKANA ARE PEOPLE YUKON KNOWS, NOT US. I WAS TOLD BY DEBBIE HERSELF THAT OUR TEAM VIEWED VIC AND I AS UNIMPORTANT. DEBBIE WAS URGED TO DO THE NEWS SO THEY COULD GET RID OF US. VIC AND I HAVE BEEN THRU heck ON THIS SUPPOSED TEAM. WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE PEOPLE. IF YOU CARE TO CONTACT US YOU CAN AT RALPHRORIGUEZ1@YAHOO.COM BECAUSE I AM SURE THAT OUR EMAILS WILL BE CLOSED BY THESE FINE FOLKS. PLEASE!!!HELP SPREAD THE WORD TO OUR COMMUNITY!BY THE WAY, VIC AND I REFUSE TO ENDORSE A PRODUCT WE HAVE NOT INVESTIGATED OR TRIED. JUSURU IS A PRODUCT THAT MEMBERS OF OUR TEAM HAVE NEVER TRIED. THEY SURE WILL ENDORSE IT'S GREATNESS AS YOU SIGN UP BELOW THEM IN THIS MLM$$ SCHEME. HOW COVENIENT AND LUCRATIVE.....IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR. THESE PEOPLE DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN THE RV. THEIR RUTHLESSNESS HAS JUST COST THE COMMUNITY THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THE NEWS JOEY & VIC

IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

IQD team ...from me to you. Be blessed. Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum