Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Email from Joey The IQD Team I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Email from Joey The IQD Team

+15
TIMSTERS
jbish422
jimdp
therealbutterfly
bet3thom
spirit144
Potato Head
Peppermint Patti
IQD4US
SEBtopdog
ruthie23
DevaronDLH
ghosthunter
GoodGosh
Goose
19 posters

Go down

Email from Joey The IQD Team Empty Email from Joey The IQD Team

Post by Goose Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:05 am

To: [email=joey@theiqdteam.com,Sent]joey@theiqdteam.com,Sent[/email]: 12/27/2011 12:55:12 A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: [FWD: ]

I WANT EVERYONE IN OUR COMMUNITY TO SEE HOW DEBBIE AND THE REST OF THE IQD TEAM HAS LIED TO VIC AND I. TAKE A VERY GOOD LOOK AT PEOPLE WHO ASK YOU TO PUT YOUR TRUST IN THEM. THEY USED VIC AND I'S HARD WORK TO COMPOSE AN EMAIL LIST AND FOLLOWING SO THEY WOULD GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO MAKE IT WORTH THEIR WHILE TO TURN OUR CALL INTO AN MLM$$$$ SCHEME. VIC AND I WERE KEPT IN THE DARK AS THEY PLOTTED TO GET RID OF US. THEY NEVER BELIEVED IN THE NEWS. THEY KEPT ADDING PRODUCTS TO OUR WEBSITE. THEY ALSO ASKED FOR DONATIONS TO HELP SEND SOMEONE TO CAMP. VIC AND I ASKED FOR AN ACCOUNTING OF ALL MONIES COMING IN. WE ASKED TO SEE THE NEVADA LLC PAPERS THAT YUKON SIGNED ON BEHALF OF OUR TEAM. WE ASKED FOR AN "HONEST" ACCOUNTING OF ALL THINGS BUT NEVER RECEIVED WHAT WE ASKED FOR .WE ASKED FOR A DOCUMENTING OF MONEY FROM DINAR BANKER AND DINAR INC. THE PRODUCTS FROM TIKANA ARE PEOPLE YUKON KNOWS, NOT US. I WAS TOLD BY DEBBIE HERSELF THAT OUR TEAM VIEWED VIC AND I AS UNIMPORTANT. DEBBIE WAS URGED TO DO THE NEWS SO THEY COULD GET RID OF US. VIC AND I HAVE BEEN THRU heck ON THIS SUPPOSED TEAM. WE WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE PEOPLE. IF YOU CARE TO CONTACT US YOU CAN AT RALPHRORIGUEZ1@YAHOO.COM BECAUSE I AM SURE THAT OUR EMAILS WILL BE CLOSED BY THESE FINE FOLKS. PLEASE!!!HELP SPREAD THE WORD TO OUR COMMUNITY!BY THE WAY, VIC AND I REFUSE TO ENDORSE A PRODUCT WE HAVE NOT INVESTIGATED OR TRIED. JUSURU IS A PRODUCT THAT MEMBERS OF OUR TEAM HAVE NEVER TRIED. THEY SURE WILL ENDORSE IT'S GREATNESS AS YOU SIGN UP BELOW THEM IN THIS MLM$$ SCHEME. HOW COVENIENT AND LUCRATIVE.....IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DINAR. THESE PEOPLE DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN THE RV. THEIR RUTHLESSNESS HAS JUST COST THE COMMUNITY THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN THE NEWS JOEY & VIC

Goose

Back to top Go down

Email from Joey The IQD Team Empty Re: Email from Joey The IQD Team

Post by GoodGosh Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:38 am

Well it appears that all slime is rising to the top in our present world chaos. I will stay connected to Joey and Vic but the others....

Email from Joey The IQD Team 927261665
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:42 am

Hey Goose - The email address posted in this note comes up as undeliverable. Any suggestions or ideas on the correct email?

Thanks.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:48 am

Posting my response to Joey and Vic-

Dear Joey and Vic,

I read a posting this morning on OOM about the breakdown at the IQD Team and the questionable intentions and deceit of members on your team.

It seems after years of reading intel, rumors and the like I find myself questioning everything so please don't take this the wrong way if I say I am not sure if this post is something someone made up to sabotage your team or if it actually is a real post from you. In the matter of the latter, please accept my deepest empathy and compassion for this unfortunate experience. You two have put so much work into this and the information that has carried many dinarians away from confusion and who knows, maybe even self destruction. It is you who should be holding your head high as you know deep in your soul that what you have been doing has helped the masses during a very difficult period in our global history.

In the past, I myself have been involved in the MLM path through many startup companies and have always gotten burned after years of long hard work. I do not blame you for wanting separation from the concept and activities.

I know for myself you are an important part of my weekly schedule. I would've been lost without your brilliance and ability to decipher the wracked material that comes out of Iraq in the form of articles. I hope you will continue the calls for people like myself who write you.

I know you may feel like quitting. Don't. Don't. Don't. Please know that I and many others who will write you have your back. Please stay the course.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goose Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:13 am

Ralphrodriguez1@yahoo.com and maybe still at joey@theiqdteam.com

I would appreciate knowing if anyone else received this email. I hope this did not come from an impostor trying to start trouble for them.

Goose

Back to top Go down

Post by ghosthunter Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:18 am

Boy, GoodGosh, do I agree with you! To be frank, Joey was really the only one with anything to say! Her ability to read these poor translations so that they made sense was astonishing! If these others have done what this e-mail says, then I have no problem sticking with Joey and Vic. I think there was probably some jealously involved because Joey was the most astute of all the contributors. I hope we can verify. I did get an e-mail from the team saying that they would return next weeks and that the Jusuru company was on the up and up. I will be very interested in what we uncover.

More power to Joey and Vic! :evil: :(
ghosthunter
ghosthunter
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:31 am

Hmmmm, still coming back undeliverable.

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

:
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (ralphrodriquez1@yahoo.com) [0] - mta1353.mail.mud.yahoo.com [BODY]

The other email joey@theiqdteam.com seemed to go through alright. Thank you.

Email from Joey The IQD Team 1499845164
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:36 am

How sad, they put out good info. The nerve of some people's kids!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:37 am

Joey was the heart pump of that team!

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:38 am

Now the next step would be to uncover and discover the TRUTH to this situation. Honestly, anyone can write and email and there are some really good hackers out there that can do stuff you don't want to believe... That said, what IS the Truth here... is this the real thing or a fake? and How can we find out?
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Goose Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:46 am

I have written a note to everyone on The IQD Team to try and verify and so far I just get auto responses. If anyone hears anything, please post.

Goose

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:50 am

And there you have a perfect example of why the IQD is considered a scam. The people involved not the speculation. Just another dreadful testament to the dark side of the internet and the despicable manipulation of those who are vulnerable.

However I have heard of a very large group of dinar investors who have the clout to pay for a legal team to investigate the scammers involved with Iraq, and they are making progress. I for one wish them the greatest of luck in the coming months, and this scum is brought to book.

ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Goose Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:52 am

<BLOCKQUOTE style="BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px">

To: joey@theiqdteam.com, Sent: 12/27/2011 1:17:31 A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: VIC AND JOEY

RALPHRODRIGUEZ1@YAHOO.COM
</BLOCKQUOTE>

Goose

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:48 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Joey was the heart pump of that team!

No one in his right mind could make a credible argument that Joey and Vic were "unimportant" to the IQD Team's CC's. You're right, AJ. Without Joey's gathering of articles and making them understandable to us, the IQD Team's calls would be just a lot of blather. Vic brings a special perspective to the information because of his personal cultural background, and I've always enjoyed his explanation of how things work in the complex political world of Iraq and the Middle East in general.

I didn't receive the "Joey" email, although I'm on the IQD Team mailing list. I am hoping this whole scene was a fabrication and that we'll find out Joey did not write or send that e-mail. It would be a cruel hoax, but I'd much rather know that than believe the alternative. I hope someone with better contacts than I have can get to the bottom of this. Thanks!

P.S.--If the "blather" comment seems like bashing, I do apologize. I don't mean it to be. Just want to illustrate how important Joey and Vic have been to that operation, IMO.

Email from Joey The IQD Team Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Email from Joey The IQD Team Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goose Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:54 pm

I did get an email back from Diana and she said that they would explain everything next week so I guess we just wait. In the meantime, maybe the RV will happen and we can get on with the rest of our lives. I do hope that whatever it is, works itself out because I really enjoyed their calls and listening to the articles from Joey's perspective.

Goose

Back to top Go down

Post by IQD4US Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:04 pm

"WE ASKED FOR A DOCUMENTING OF MONEY FROM DINAR BANKER AND DINAR INC."

Should those of us who bought from Dinar Banker be concerned for our incestments or layaways???
IQD4US
IQD4US
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goose Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:08 pm

No, I think that was about the ad revenue that they received from those two companies. I am sure the layaways and investments are fine.

Goose

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:35 pm

As if life wasn't hard enough in the Dinar World without people verbally duking it out.

That is truly a real shame and maybe it's better to see the true colors now and break off the bad ties.

I am truly sorry for this bad ending, I know a lot of people who have followed you guys and really enjoyed the decifering of those articles.

Hopefully it will be up-hill from here for all of us...

Have a Blessed Day, God is still on His throne and no one can take Him off. In this we comfort ourselves...
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Potato Head Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Goose wrote:I did get an email back from Diana and she said that they would explain everything next week so I guess we just wait. In the meantime, maybe the RV will happen and we can get on with the rest of our lives. I do hope that whatever it is, works itself out because I really enjoyed their calls and listening to the articles from Joey's perspective.

Thanks for that Goose. I find it interesting that they just can't address it now, they have to pump people to listen to their next CC in order to find out whats going on, and I bet by then, they'll just throw out a nothing comment. Frank26 does the same thing and I hate it.
Potato Head
Potato Head

Back to top Go down

Post by spirit144 Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:58 pm

It saddens me to know that you guys have come to this. I personally enjoyed the readings of the articles and Vic giving us understanding of this remarkable culture Iraq has. I found solice and felt very connected to this investment through the IQD team. I was with you all when Patriot and Steve was with you guys and was very disappointed when there was a separation. You all really complemented each other, and the site is most welcoming. And this is now what you guys have come too. Your team had really set the standard for solid information, no hype, no promises on a date or rate. Just plain old knowledge. Sorry, its very sad.:(
spirit144
spirit144
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bet3thom Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:41 pm

This is a case of egoes gone viral. Joey I looked forward each week to IQD team insight on the Iraq articles. I have followed Vic, Tim, Ucon and yourself from MTT. I am deeply hurt about this breakup and the accusations from you about this team. I pray for you all and hope you and the rest of the team to reconsider your actions. The dinar community need your knowledge, enthusiam, strength, and belief in our investment. May God bless you!

bet3thom

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:40 pm

IQD4US wrote:"WE ASKED FOR A DOCUMENTING OF MONEY FROM DINAR BANKER AND DINAR INC."

Should those of us who bought from Dinar Banker be concerned for our incestments or layaways???

It has nothing to do with your layaways or anything ,its about how much money they were paid in advertising and referrals...
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jimdp Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:17 pm

There are 2 sides to this saga. It is not as black and white as Joey seems to imply. I, too, have followed the IQD team, since it is about the only site based on facts via news articles. I have great admiration for Joey and Vic, but I'm pretty sure there was an overreaction.

To you Ruthie23, I suggest you get more info before making such an off the wall post. Do you know something that others don't,who have closely followed the IQD team?? If not, please refrain from such libelous rhetoric.

I was told by Joey, by e-mail that she will continue her promise of providing factual info. I believe her. I'm sorry for the way things have ended.

Let's wait for more explanation (from both "sides") before wallowing in the mire.

Sincerely,

JDP

jimdp

Back to top Go down

Email from Joey The IQD Team Empty Getting Old

Post by jbish422 Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Email from Joey The IQD Team 3346874973 After working at a job I hate more every day,I look forward to coming home and getting some uplifting blogs hoping all the while the RV will be soon..but lately it has become a bickering bitter,chastising every one gossip blog...we are all in this to better our lives and those we choose to involve...why all of this? This one doesn't belive this Intel ...this one says some are in the the Intel for money gains...wow I thought we all were....does all of this get us any closer? I just don't get it....

jbish422
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:26 pm

jimdp wrote:There are 2 sides to this saga. It is not as black and white as Joey seems to imply. I, too, have followed the IQD team, since it is about the only site based on facts via news articles. I have great admiration for Joey and Vic, but I'm pretty sure there was an overreaction.

To you Ruthie23, I suggest you get more info before making such an off the wall post. Do you know something that others don't,who have closely followed the IQD team?? If not, please refrain from such libelous rhetoric.

I was told by Joey, by e-mail that she will continue her promise of providing factual info. I believe her. I'm sorry for the way things have ended.

Let's wait for more explanation (from both "sides") before wallowing in the mire.

Sincerely,

JDP

Settle down there. Ruthie didnt say ANYTHING libelous about any one in particular. YOU took her comment to mean something about the IQD team. She said nothing of the sort. Might want to read a little better before making comments yourself or YOU could be guilty of what you accused her of.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TIMSTERS Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:27 pm

this is much like a church thing ..if the decons dont get along then they create another church for those who will listen to there beliefs...i have seen at least 8 dinar site materialize in 3 years. shame
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Timsters I think you're right. Also I agree with everyone about Joey...she is fabulous and anyone is kidding themselves who imagines their call would be worthwhile without her. Vic and Joey are the heart of the team and to think otherwise would be on the order of some of the other dinar sites imploding. We all know what that's like. Fortunately OOM has continued and grown stronger. I hope this is not true about Joey and Vic.
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:08 pm

"...some of the other dinar sites imploding. We all know what that's like. Fortunately OOM has continued and grown stronger."

Thank you MinisterB, from all of us here!

ministerb wrote:Timsters I think you're right. Also I agree with everyone about Joey...she is fabulous and anyone is kidding themselves who imagines their call would be worthwhile without her. Vic and Joey are the heart of the team and to think otherwise would be on the order of some of the other dinar sites imploding. We all know what that's like. Fortunately OOM has continued and grown stronger. I hope this is not true about Joey and Vic.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:30 pm

You're welcome Alchemist...I have always favored gold.
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by farmgirl Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Oh shoot - I am so sorry. My husband and I just love you and Vic1 - we are praying. bummer. You both must be heart broken. We are so saddened. On the flip side, we love your information and transparency during your calls. You are in our prayers.
farmgirl
farmgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by landcareunlimited Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Sadly, I believe the email and IQD Team breakup is true for the following reasons:

If you go to their web site it used to have all of the names of the IQD team...there are none listed now.

There are no PIN numbers for the conference call. I am not even sure if there is a call tonight when there normally is one scheduled.

There are normally many updates in the News and Blog sections of the site, but there have been only two since last Friday. I assumed this was due to Christmas, but posting has not resumed in the last two days.

Too bad. Of course, this happens the day after I made a signficant donation via Paypal because I very much enjoyed what they did. I also echo the sentiment that Joey and Vic were the backbones of their calls. Hopefully they will resurface elsewhere.
landcareunlimited
landcareunlimited
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum