Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Good Old Ben I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Good Old Ben

+7
angels77
GoldPeg9
Shipngold
tootles
topspin2
therealbutterfly
sn1pe
11 posters

Go down

Good Old Ben Empty Good Old Ben

Post by sn1pe Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:50 pm

So this is who you all follow???? OMG.

LMAO.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Good Old Ben Empty Re: Good Old Ben

Post by sn1pe Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:57 pm

This surprises me that none of the Ben followers have had anything to say to try and defend this loon.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:13 pm

Is there a reason why you are trying to attack those members that follow him? I personally dont but I dont see the need to jump on those that do. Just like I dont see the need to attack those who believe the gurus.

Good Old Ben Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:43 pm

Good point fly. A lot of what he says is very true..So.....

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:33 pm

sn1pe wrote:This surprises me that none of the Ben followers have had anything to say to try and defend this loon.

S.

He knows more truth than you ever will. Get a life!
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:43 pm

tootles wrote:
sn1pe wrote:This surprises me that none of the Ben followers have had anything to say to try and defend this loon.

S.

He knows more truth than you ever will. Get a life!

If you can watch that obviously delusional person in that video and say that, then I feel very sorry for you and the people close to you.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:01 pm

sn1pe

It is your opinion as to his state of mind, If you had gone through any of what he has you may have a better understanding as to why he appears upset and frustrated. I do not follow anyone but I do read information from a number of different sources and form my own opinion from what I read, Suggest you do the same. Oh yea, I do not need you to feel sorry for me even a little bit thanks.
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:01 pm

In the words of the (Starseed) man we haven't heard from for a while: Jewelz,

Sn1pe; "BOY! Are YOU in for some BIG surprises!"

[quote="sn1pe"]
tootles wrote:

S.

If you can watch that obviously delusional person in that video and say that, then I feel very sorry for you and the people close to you.

S.

Helping to Create an Enlightened World in 2012 - Za'Raya
GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Sure do miss Jewelz,, Message to Jewelz: come out come out where ever you are, come out and play with us PLEEZZZZZ
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by angels77 Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:35 pm

Shipngold wrote:Sure do miss Jewelz,, Message to Jewelz: come out come out where ever you are, come out and play with us PLEEZZZZZ

There are going to be LOTS of surprises..... and I miss Jewelz, too!
angels77
angels77

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Wasn't always sure I understood all he was saying, but enjoyed his posts, and I do miss him also.☀
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:36 pm

The problem I have with conspiracy theorist is that to them EVERYTHING is part of a conspiracy. That kind of thinking breeds paranoia which only promotes that kind of thinking to continue.

A tsunami is not really a tsunami, there was a nuke that was detonated under the water.

A 70 year old leader of a country didn't just die from old age like most stress old people do, he was assassinated.

Tornados aren't just tornados, they are caused by the government.

These people talk as if Bush and Rothschild were died, the world would be a utopia of peace and no natural disasters.

Wars have been fought for thousands of years. Tsunamis have been destroying cities for thousands of years. Leaders have died for millions of years people. Can we get back to reality briefly?

They are like the gurus, thinking everything has something to do with the dinar. Well it doesn't. Just like not EVERYTHING that happens on a global level is a conspiracy.

Some are though, but if you call everything a conspiracy you are bound to get one right and you are also bound to get ignored by everyone but the ignorant.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:20 pm

Zerhourwriter, I do not mind admitting I am a conspiracy nut and also do think most things are connected to each other it is a small small world in the large picture, I also will admit that everything is not necessarly a conspiracy but some things just fall in order when one looks at the bigger picture. Having said that, it would be nice to not classify one as a nut (my word not yours) just because they have a different opinion on any given subject.

I say live and let live study do your own due dilligence on everything and decide for yourself, but let others do the same.

I also consider myself a very positive person, even with the study of so called conspiracy one learns to find the truth in information and history. So keep the faith and study and learn from others.
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:20 pm

zerhourwriter wrote:The problem I have with conspiracy theorist is that to them EVERYTHING is part of a conspiracy. That kind of thinking breeds paranoia which only promotes that kind of thinking to continue.

A tsunami is not really a tsunami, there was a nuke that was detonated under the water.

A 70 year old leader of a country didn't just die from old age like most stress old people do, he was assassinated.

These people talk as if Bush and Rothschild were died, the world would be a utopia of peace and no natural disasters.

Wars have been fought for thousands of years. Tsunamis have been destroying cities for thousands of years. Leaders have died for millions of years people. Can we get back to reality briefly?

They are like the gurus, thinking everything has something to do with the dinar. Well it doesn't. Just like not EVERYTHING that happens on a global level is a conspiracy.

Some are though, but if you call everything a conspiracy you are bound to get one right and you are also bound to get ignored by everyone but the ignorant.

Oh what will you do when you find out that the conspiracy theorists of today are no different than the truth tellers of 200+ years ago. I believe this is how our constitution was actually conceived. By men (and women) who thought beyond the status quo.
Believe what you may however, one day you will awaken to a whole new paradigm and you will look back to this time in your life and realize that somebody whom you didn't want to listen to or believe about this, that or the other was actually ..... right.

Good Old Ben 3568750529 Good Old Ben 3568750529
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:33 pm

Shipngold wrote:Sure do miss Jewelz,, Message to Jewelz: come out come out where ever you are, come out and play with us PLEEZZZZZ

From my understanding Jewelz is done with you people. Way too out of the box for you folks who love to bash him too. If you are one who understands Jewelz and the way Jewelz thinks, then I say to you...you are far ahead of the game of this thing called life and you understand where and why things are happening. Good for you...you will survive.
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 pm

[quote="GoldPeg9"]In the words of the (Starseed) man we haven't heard from for a while: Jewelz,

sn1pe wrote:
tootles wrote:

S.

S.

You are a very closed minded individual. Please return to where ever you came from soon. I am sure they miss you!
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by elvishd1 Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:42 pm

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)
elvishd1
elvishd1
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:46 pm

elvishd1 wrote:All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
Arthur Schopenhauer
German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

Excellent post. Words to live by! :yes:
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:58 pm

tootles, I want to respond but based on your post I don't know where I fit so I have decided to not respond but tell Jewlez I still miss his post.
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:00 am

Tootles, do you ever read your own posts? You are quite rude and condescending to people. There is a way to get your point across without bashing anyone, like you claim others do on other posts. Not very nice....

Good Old Ben Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:58 am

GoodGosh wrote:
zerhourwriter wrote:The problem I have with conspiracy theorist is that to them EVERYTHING is part of a conspiracy. That kind of thinking breeds paranoia which only promotes that kind of thinking to continue.

Oh what will you do when you find out that the conspiracy theorists of today are no different than the truth tellers of 200+ years ago. I believe this is how our constitution was actually conceived. By men (and women) who thought beyond the status quo.
Believe what you may however, one day you will awaken to a whole new paradigm and you will look back to this time in your life and realize that somebody whom you didn't want to listen to or believe about this, that or the other was actually ..... right.

Good Old Ben 3568750529 Good Old Ben 3568750529

What will I do? Exactly what I have been. Living well and with few fears.

All this conspiracy talk... I know a few conspiracy theorist. I've heard just about all this stuff before and have done quite a bit of research.

The point is. Nothing is proven. And so you must put faith in complete strangers. I'm not willing to do that.

Most conspiracy theorist are all just talk. They get on forums with there messages of glomm and doom.

But you know what if they really believe half of what they talk about they would have BEEN off the grid.

They wouldn't have the internet, or a drivers license or a S.S. card. They wouldn't have an electric bill or a phone bill.

So... if you do, which I know you have at least two of the above mentioned things, just like most conspiracy theorist... I feel you are just full of hot air and say shocking things for attention.

The government wants you dead and control of your family... but you are on a dinar site. Hoping to get rich from dinar. LOL it's laughable.

The movie of this Ben guy is laughable. The most powerful men alive, maybe in history, wants him dead... and he has an internet show?

LOL Are you serious? You believe this guy?

If they wanted him dead he would be dead. They got to Kim Jong Il and John F Kennedy and Martin Luther King AND John Lennon (his words not mine)... they can get to him.

We all have brains, some of us decide to use it more than others.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:02 am

[quote="zerhourwriter"][quote="GoodGosh"]
zerhourwriter wrote:If they wanted him dead he would be dead. They got to Kim Jong Il and John F Kennedy and Martin Luther King AND John Lennon (his words not mine)... they can get to him.

FYI - (not that you'll believe me either) He is protected by the Galactic Federation as well as the White Dragons..... and others you wouldn't know even if I named them.

Time to wake-up............🐱

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zerhourwriter Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:46 am

[quote="GoldPeg9"][quote="zerhourwriter"]
GoodGosh wrote:
zerhourwriter wrote:If they wanted him dead he would be dead. They got to Kim Jong Il and John F Kennedy and Martin Luther King AND John Lennon (his words not mine)... they can get to him.

FYI - (not that you'll believe me either) He is protected by the Galactic Federation as well as the White Dragons..... and others you wouldn't know even if I named them.

I could have sworn you said you blocked me... I really wished you had.

No biggie. You and your unsubstantiated claims are blocked from now on.

zerhourwriter
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:04 am

??? Hmmm..... It's good thing I don't do a poll to see if people want me to stay on here, eh Alchemist? I don't think I'm as popular as you are. LOL 🐱

[quote="zerhourwriter"][quote="GoldPeg9"]
zerhourwriter wrote:
GoodGosh wrote:

I could have sworn you said you blocked me... I really wished you had.

No biggie. You and your unsubstantiated claims are blocked from now on.

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:52 am

No, I think you should also stay with us. Your outlook is quite different from what we probably have ever viewed, and I for one enjoy the information you give. Those that can't tolerate a different perspective from others hopefully are in the minority. Thanks, and keep on posting.☀
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:30 am

therealbutterfly wrote:Tootles, do you ever read your own posts? You are quite rude and condescending to people. There is a way to get your point across without bashing anyone, like you claim others do on other posts. Not very nice....

I am not bashing. I am sick and tired of those who do...so if I sound a bit...to the point...it's because I am. I am sick and tired of those who bash the very folks who bring us information. Sick and tired of those who are sitting scared behind their computers to bash away at folks who are trying to do good. IF THEY THINK THEY CAN DO BETTER...WELL...STEP ON UP TO THE PLATE AND LET'S JUST SEE WHAT YOU'VE GOT.

OTHERWISE SHUT UP WITH THE BASHING. NO...I don't like to bash. I hate it. But month after month I am on here trying to keep up with the news and all I read are bashers riping someone a new one. Very very tired of the crap. So...if you don't do the bashing, well...sorry you had to read this. This is for the loud mouthed insecure jokers spewing garbage on this site. They need to go away and stay away.

Thanks and have a great day! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shipngold Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:42 am

Tootles,, This is for you, please share it with all.....

A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne
Creator of The Secret and The Power

From The Secret Daily Teachings
Change in a country begins with one person. Each country reflects the inner peace or turmoil of its mass population, and so as one person changes they affect the rest of the population. One person has the power within them to bring massive change to their country through immense love and peace within themselves. But we cannot bring about peace and well-being to our country unless we have conquered that in our own life. Do you see? You cannot give what you do not have.
Each person's job is to bring utter harmony into their own life, and then they will become the greatest human gift for their country and the world.

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions
Shipngold
Shipngold
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:11 am

Shipngold wrote:Tootles,, This is for you, please share it with all.....

A Secret Scrolls message from Rhonda Byrne
Creator of The Secret and The Power

From The Secret Daily Teachings
Change in a country begins with one person. Each country reflects the inner peace or turmoil of its mass population, and so as one person changes they affect the rest of the population. One person has the power within them to bring massive change to their country through immense love and peace within themselves. But we cannot bring about peace and well-being to our country unless we have conquered that in our own life. Do you see? You cannot give what you do not have.
Each person's job is to bring utter harmony into their own life, and then they will become the greatest human gift for their country and the world.

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions

Thank you Rhonda for your words of wisdom. These are words I live by daily. You may not agree, but they are nonetheless. I have read the Secret and many other similar books, movies etc. My rant is to those who constantly bash the people who bring the information. They are dumb, ignorant and full of ego and I am just fed up with their ugliness. I have been kind, understanding, putting out words of wisdom as well for months. All I got back in return was their bashing for the most part. Now there are kind folks on here, as that is the reason I am still here. But, when I go after the ugly it is to put them in their place, so to speak. Some people only understand their own language, so I lower myself to their level and play ball. Many I don't respond to, but there are a few I feel lead to trash. So I do...and they deserve it. Some need to feel, if they can feel at all, what it's like to be trashed. Kind of like mirroring back what they give out. So, if the Spirit moves me to do so, then it's done. There are many ways to wake people up. Sometimes it's with their own medicine.

Thanks again Rhonda. I only pray that the trash leave you alone. Ilikeyou Ilikeyou Ilikeyou
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:30 pm

Tootles, I havent seen many of your posts where you arent yelling at someone, telling them to shut up, get a life, crawl in a hole, etc. You are no better than those that bash the person for their info. You also attack those that dont bash the person but point out the lies. Thats not nice either. You seem capable of talking to people in a nicer fashion from the one or two posts I have seen where you are nicer so why not just try that for a bit. You are calling others out for what you do all the time. Pot calling the kettle black dont you think?

You have just called people names and been quite rude in your posts and if you dont remember, thats against the rules here. Try and work within the rules and everyone will get along much better. Wink

Snd FYI, Rhonda is the author of the Secret, not the poster. Since she isnt a member here, not sure why you are thanking her and praying the "trash" leaves her alone. Kind of odd....

Last edited by therealbutterfly on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:43 pm

[quote="tootles"]
GoldPeg9 wrote:In the words of the (Starseed) man we haven't heard from for a while: Jewelz,

sn1pe wrote:
tootles wrote:
sn1pe wrote:This surprises me that none of the Ben followers have had anything to say to try and defend this loon. S.
S.

You are a very closed minded individual. Please return to where ever you came from soon. I am sure they miss you!

I think you are referring to Sn1pe in your comment here, right Tootles?

I just cannot see any other reprimands from you in this thread.

Sn1pe - to me - was very rude in his comments about the VERY informed person - Ben Fulford. BF may not know everything, but what he does know is not theory, but fact.

I'm not sure either, what Sn1pe means by the comment on "defending the loon" ??? He doesn't need us to defend him. He has very very powerful high up protection. BF is a Wayseer.

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:46 pm

I agree Goldpeg, Snipe was quite rude and his whole premise of this thread was to attack people for listening and believing. Everyone but two people were able to talk in this thread like normal adults. Those two sunk to name calling and nastiness......Sad....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:58 pm

The Loon in question is Ben Fulford. Glad to hear he has very high-up protection lol! Nobody else could protect themselves from the powers that be but he seems to manage it. Protecting yourself from imaginary assasins is probably quite easy though; imagine yourself a big, indestructible bubble and hop inside I guess? Or maybe he can turn invisible? That would be cool. Is he a ninja perhaps? But I digress.

I did not call anyone on this thread a name of any kind (except for non-member Benny). I expressed my sympathy and that was that.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:06 pm

sn1pe wrote:The Loon in question is Ben Fulford. Glad to hear he has very high-up protection lol! Nobody else could protect themselves from the powers that be but he seems to manage it. Protecting yourself from imaginary assasins is probably quite easy though; imagine yourself a big, indestructible bubble and hop inside I guess? Or maybe he can turn invisible? That would be cool. Is he a ninja perhaps? But I digress.

I did not call anyone on this thread a name of any kind (except for non-member Benny). I expressed my sympathy and that was that.

S.

David Wilcock is a very brilliant man who has interviewed Ben F. several times. You could inform yourself more if you took the time to read what has been said during these interviews.

"David Wilcock is a professional lecturer, filmmaker and researcher of ancient civilizations, consciousness science, and new paradigms of matter and energy. His upcoming Hollywood film CONVERGENCE unveils the proof that all life on Earth is united in a field of consciousness, which affects our minds in fascinating ways."

This subject should be under Alternative: NESARA - so I will put further comments there.

Last edited by GoldPeg9 on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldPeg9 Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:19 pm

pgo wrote:No, I think you should also stay with us. Your outlook is quite different from what we probably have ever viewed, and I for one enjoy the information you give. Those that can't tolerate a different perspective from others hopefully are in the minority. Thanks, and keep on posting.☀

Thanks, PGO 🐱

GoldPeg9
GoldPeg9
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:02 pm

sn1pe wrote:The Loon in question is Ben Fulford. Glad to hear he has very high-up protection lol! Nobody else could protect themselves from the powers that be but he seems to manage it. Protecting yourself from imaginary assasins is probably quite easy though; imagine yourself a big, indestructible bubble and hop inside I guess? Or maybe he can turn invisible? That would be cool. Is he a ninja perhaps? But I digress.

S.

My point with regards to you is the fact you created this thread in order to make fun and degrade anyone who believes in him. Not only did you post it, but you bumped it to make sure people commented, thus ensuring you could ridicule them. Why? What did you get from this entire thread? Do you feel better now?

I dont necessarily believe in any of the conspiracy theories out there, but I also dont discount anything either. I take it all in with an open mind and try to think beyond what we think is real. Try looking for why things might be said vs trying to attack and belittle anyone. :-)
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sn1pe Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:14 pm

therealbutterfly wrote: Do you feel better now?

Yes I do and thanks for asking.

S.

sn1pe
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum