Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line...

2 posters

Go down

These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... Empty These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line...

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:00 am

THINK ABOUT IT.

These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... seem to be just exactly like each and every one of us on the planet. We all... each and every one... have opinions based upon either fact, fiction or assumption derived from information we receive or discover in the course of each day.

The FACT is... that opinions are just like NOSES... EVERYBODY has one. Interesting isn't it? Visiting these forums - and reading/listening to gurus and member posts... is just like eatin' catfish. I'm learning... "Swallow the meat... and spit out the bones".

Why ruin your day trying to swallow anything that you don't like from such a rich and 'diverse' daily diet of both credible and incredible information?

It certainly can affect us (inside and out). You see, things will tend to be a lot better (for us) when we focus ONLY on what we've found to be nourishing 'meat' rather than attempting to sort out the 'bones' we've found.

And, when we open our mouth/keyboard - we have a choice: 1. RUIN our own, or SOMEONE ELSE'S DAY or
2. ENCOURGE ourself with the 'meat' we discovered that has been confirmed with a deep peace in our spirit.

Which makes more sense? Ruin our own or someone else's day? Or, walk in FAITH and not by SIGHT.

Granted, it may not make sense after some of the stuff we read and hear, but concentrating on the good... the potential and the power and presence of God in this situation... really does "take the load off" of our little red ""worry and irritation" wagon.

oF COURSE... another option may be to simply stay away from fish... and decide to exclude that food source from your lifestyle... for me, that's a bit extreme.

So, cheer up...SMILE...

DO SOMETHING GOOOOOD FOR YOURSELF TODAY... take two (2) Christmas Cookies and a glass of milk... sit back and relax... and you'll feel better in the morning. You have a BIG week ahead of you... so

Have a blessed and prosperous Merry Christmas... with friends and family...

Let's take a couple of days off from concern about those little details we are discovering that we have absolutely no control over.

They'll ALL get along just fine without us... as we focus on HIM and HIS birth... Jesus... King of Kings and Lord of Lords. ... from the heart...
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... Empty Re: These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line...

Post by Ponee Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:06 am

Very Happy :cheers: Thanks for sharing! Great advice...now, I am going to go and get some milk and cookies!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line... Empty Re: These Gurus... NO MATTER WHO... bottom line...

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:08 am

Thank YOU Ponee... you're a true professional and caring person... and that is what makes this forum such a joy to visit! Have a Merry Christmas... to all ... and to all... a Good NIght!
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum