Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11

5 posters

Go down

Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 Empty Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11

Post by czinser Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Blessings To All, CZ Smile

Morning Chit Chat with BGG and Poppy 12/17/11 - Newmonies post at Dinar Updates 12/17/2011 dinar recaps

_Dec 17 8:22 AM [BGG] Wow - we're all at it early this AM!!
Dec 17 8:23 AM [BGG] GM all!!
Dec 17 8:24 AM [debneureka] Good morning BGG! Happy day to you.
Dec 17 8:25 AM [BGG] Happy day to you and here's to us hoping/having and RV soon
Dec 17 8:27 AM [BGG] BBL (poppy3 was in for a minute already - peeked in on you)
Dec 17 8:28 AM [rileyjones] BGG Got an article that tell parliament to come back
Dec 17 8:28 AM [debneureka] Poppy was saying that Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil from Iraq and sell it on the open market...thought that was a big WOWZA!
Dec 17 8:30 AM [BGG] rileyjones - That was all just posturing to get Maliki to finalize the power sharing deal anyways. Not real.
Dec 17 8:30 AM [BGG] Brinksmanship. Iraqi politics.
Dec 17 8:31 AM [Juiceplus+] BGG , so is it true that Maliki gave up most power in the Erbil agreement or else go to jail?
Dec 17 8:32 AM [BGG] Juiceplus+ haven’t heard lately - that was (truly) on the table a while back (a month)??
Dec 17 8:42 AM [patC] OK I'm going to ask this again- My CPA said this rv would be subject to the AMT tax which doubles my 15% long term capital gains tax-anyone else hear this???
8:47 AM [poppy3] patC absolutely have not heard that and have talked with 4 long time cpa's none mentioned any change. poppy3

8:49 AM [poppy3] if i had 11% state tax i would go house shopping in another state. Poppy3
8:48 AM [patC] poppy3
8:50 AM [poppy3] patC yes pat reported they had added it a couple weeks ago and i hear yesterday quick books has now added it also on their tax forms? Poppy3
8:54 AM [poppy3] i was very excited yesterday when the article i posted about chpt. 7 report of removal was to be completed before jan 1 and according to all information the key to the three sanctions still pending with chapt 7 is the rv. And when it is released two things happen. They are automatically released for international trade and automatically become a full member of the wto and we can cash in. Poppy3
8:59 AM [poppy3] the sad thing is we are still waiting and on a hour by hour wait. Literally things have moved so much the last 10 days or so. The time table is anybody knows at this point for sure. While it has always been uncertain they could do something very unexpected just to throw everyone a curve. Do this when completely unexpected time. Poppy3
9:05 AM [poppy3] Wednesday, December 14, 2011 December 15th Decision ~ Ban Ki-moon: fulfilment of the obligations Iraq toward Kuwait promotes opportunities for emerging from Chapter VII related articles ~ Iraq and Chapter 7 ... Making Progress .. Next UN Security Report Due No Later Than January 1st, 2012 ... *** Iraq and Chapter 7 ~ Confirmed Washington has promised to help Iraq out of Chapter VII ...
9:07 AM [poppy3] Friday, December 16, 2011 Iraqi Banks and Chapter 7 ~ Director of the Industrial Bank of Iraq: from financial sector item VII granted freedom to deal with global banks ..Abdel Wahab (News Agency news) Friday: secure exit from financial sector item VII granted more freedom in dealing with the World Bank,[Precious] where confiscated funds traded internationally, indicating the possibility of adopting all global banking systems in General, our banks are involved in developmental courses in associate all alakhtsasat to increase the efficiency of banking executives, and stand on the latest findings of the global banking sector and its work and its dealings
9:10 AM [poppy3] This article states they are preparing to trade internationally poppy3
9:10 AM [DOUBLE B] poppy3 You can't trade internationally with a worthless currency, correct ?
9:11 AM [poppy3] Double b that is correct. Poppy3
9:15 AM [poppy3] Until late today those articles i just posted are all i have except several rumors that i have not confirmed but the list that i posted yesterday morning of facts are still valid ad i will repost them in a minute. Hang on bb in short. Poppy3
9:24 AM [poppy3] THE LAST 10 DAYS ?????? NOW WHAT WOULD YOU THINK Here we go, This past week has just been unbelievable: BAM 12/12/11 Pres Obama & Iraqi PM Maliki make announcement "Iraq is sovereign, self-reliant and a democratic country" BAM 12/15/11 Def Sec. Panetta "Declares Iraq War Officially Over" BAM 12/15/11 IMF Chief Christine Lagarde , national chamber of commerce director - states that "Iraq is a sovereign and democratic country" All week we've also been hearing that "Iraq is the strongest currency in the ME. As Jerry McGuire would say "SHOW ME THE MONEY." THEN TONIGHT!!! BAM, BAM!!! US CONGRESS DROPS A BOMB SHELL!!!! Tonight: @ 9:54 est CNN Reports US Budget Deal.. CNN reports, DC Sources: Agreement reached to prevent shutdown. Negotiators signed off on a MASSIVE SPENDING BILL that funds the government through October 1, 2012. http://www.cnn.com/2011/ ··· pt=hp_t2 YESTERDAY THE US FLAG WAS LOWERED FOR THE LAST TIME OVER THE LAST MILITARY BASE IN IRAQ AND TODAY THE IRAQ FLAG WAS RAISED OVER IT. ALL MILITARY TROOPS LEFT TODAY EXCEPT SOME CARGO MASTER TROOPS REMOVING THE LAST EQUIPMENT AND THE GUARDS FOR THE EMBACY. The US Congress hasn't been able to work out a budget deal all year, NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN THEY CRACK A DEAL? Where did the monies suddenly come from???? DO I HEAR DINAR RV.... guys i am very encouraged and things I am hearing today are all very good. when they are confirmed i will email all of you again. poppy3
9:27 AM [poppy3] Ok rich friends i will return this evening when i get my phone calls and try to confirm what has happened or is happening with our dinar investment. Poppy3

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 Empty Re: Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11

Post by Peppermint Patti Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Yes, good post, lots of explanations. Great recap.

Thanks for posting Czinzer..

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last."

VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11 Empty Re: Poppy-Geitner let it slip that the EU money was coming from a prearranged agreement to buy oil...12-17-11

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:24 pm

When did Geitner let this deal slip? Would love the audio or video clip of this statement that Poppy3 is referring to.

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by cashinhand Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Hey guys, got to get off the computer for a minute. Geither slipped up... no way he was slapped on the back of the head and told to do what he did..... STAY THE COURSE..............cashinhand

cashinhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Leliu5th Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:22 pm

Aouwrighhhttt.....aloha

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum