Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe.....

3 posters

Go down

Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... Empty Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe.....

Post by shakes4life Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe.....

Barack Obama faces legal probe over unlawfully tangling America in NATO Libyan invasion. George Soros feels the heat of legal due process in connection with his financial interference in US government business. UK-France public row over EuroZone chaos indicates accelerating fragmentation of Western cabal organisation. German banks face market meltdown. Commerzbank is now a basketcase for emergency nationalisation and breakup.

A benevolent military coup in the US becomes more likely by the day as the Pentagon and US intelligence agencies line up against the Washington corporation’s anti-Constitutional US Homeland Security apparat.

And unknown to most international market traders, eighty five percent of the global gold inventory is held off-market in Asia. Soon this gold is going to be brought on-market through the China South Rare and Precious Metal Exchange. Will Asia’s firework display be the Western cabal’s execution bonfire? More global background here (12.12.11).

http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... Empty Re: Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe.....

Post by warvet91 Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:38 pm

shakes4life wrote:Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe.....

Barack Obama faces legal probe over unlawfully tangling America in NATO Libyan invasion. George Soros feels the heat of legal due process in connection with his financial interference in US government business. UK-France public row over EuroZone chaos indicates accelerating fragmentation of Western cabal organisation. German banks face market meltdown. Commerzbank is now a basketcase for emergency nationalisation and breakup.

A benevolent military coup in the US becomes more likely by the day as the Pentagon and US intelligence agencies line up against the Washington corporation’s anti-Constitutional US Homeland Security apparat.

And unknown to most international market traders, eighty five percent of the global gold inventory is held off-market in Asia. Soon this gold is going to be brought on-market through the China South Rare and Precious Metal Exchange. Will Asia’s firework display be the Western cabal’s execution bonfire? More global background here (12.12.11).

In regards to the last paragraph, China has been amassing large amounts of gold to their inventory and given the opportunity, could end up with the majority of holdings. With this in mind, China could force a gold standard for the rest of the world, specifically the U.S. and other countries who have moved away from the standard.
The so-called recession that China is going through , as is the rest of the world, is a ruse. While everyones attention is preoccupied and focused on Iraq, the European meltdown and a world financial catastrophe, China has been busy positioning itself methodically as they wait for the right time for checkmate. The litmus test surrounding the push for the Honk Kong Dollar is only the beginning ...

warvet91
warvet91

Back to top Go down

Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... Empty Re: Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe.....

Post by warvet91 Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:39 pm

shakes4life wrote:Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe.....

In regards to the last paragraph, China has been amassing large amounts of gold to their inventory and given the opportunity, could end up with the majority of holdings. With this in mind, China could force a gold standard for the rest of the world, specifically the U.S. and other countries who have moved away from the standard.
The so-called recession that China is going through , as is the rest of the world, is a ruse. While everyones attention is preoccupied and focused on Iraq, the European meltdown and a world financial catastrophe, China has been busy positioning itself methodically as they wait for the right time for checkmate. The litmus test surrounding the push for the Honk Kong Dollar is only the beginning ...

warvet91
warvet91

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:44 pm

warvet91 wrote:

Thanks for your input on this warvet....it will be interesting to see how all this financial mess play out! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Hmm ... just read somewhere that India had the most gold in the world ... now reserves may be a different story.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... 2805820865  Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... 2805820865  Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... 2805820865  Criminal investigations close in on G5 Western banking cabal as its access to credit is choked off across the globe..... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum