Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My reality check. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

My reality check.

+5
Len
whoppertwins
panamabev
MiddleClassMaiden
tuggyron
9 posters

Go down

My reality check. Empty My reality check.

Post by tuggyron Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:06 am

Crying or Very sad I am posting this, my story maybe others can relate. As it is late (for me) and maybe the Simply Sleep pills are kicking in... but anyway here goes. I'll read all comments in the a.m.
No this is not my pity party swan song, so don't go call the wambulance.
First off my husband and I got in this ride awhile ago. We bought our dinar after a tip I got thru a co-worker. Some for ourselves and some for our kids. Then this past July I had to quit my job after working for almost 9 years, due to health issues. My husband is self employed he is a blacksmith. The pay is good but VERY hard work. Now with no health insurance and only 1 income, things are looking VERY bleak. While he is at work I go to surrounding cornfeilds to pick up corn to feed our livestock. We think we can get thru to January 1, but we will have a very thin Christmas. I am more about giving then receiving when it comes to gifts. I always try to prepare the best meal.... home made noodles, ham, mash taters, gravy, sweet potato pie... the works.. oh and home made pies... apple, pecan, pumpkin. Sorry I'm babbling .....
I think the hardest thing for us is, the RV build-up week after week... and then nothing. Each intel giver from all the sites are never on the same page. Some say 1-1 then 4.40 then 5.71 then some say to the GBP.... you know the drill. It makes your head spin.
Now let me be clear... I am grateful the read the info but the depression takes over and is more powerful when it doesn't happen. Then the doubts set in, that maybe it is a scam.
So some time next week we will have to sell 2 feeder calves to pay for our propane and get us thru Christmas.
No I don't pray to God for an RV.... I only pray for my families health and safety.
So folks if you want to bash and hash over this post, have at it. I am sure there are more people out there much worse then me. However... on a lighter note if it does RV I can finally get rid of this kidney stone.... oh joy!
This is my story.

Thanks for listening!
Tuggyron.... (my 18 yr. old barn cat)
tuggyron
tuggyron

Back to top Go down

My reality check. Empty Re: My reality check.

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:34 am

tuggyron: It is refreshing to hear and see your heart as you describe your 'real life' experience regarding the Dinar phenomenon in you life. Your transparent and honest sharing of your feelings is a 'breath of fresh air' and is touching the hearts of those of us who can relate with what you are expressing. It is clear that you are 'walking by faith' in this journey. "FAITH is the substance of things HOPED FOR... and the EVIDENCE of things NOT SEEN". You can count on the prayers of many who hear and understand your heart with caring. You are a wonderful example of keeping 'the main thing' ... 'the MAIN THING' in your life. Your Faith in God, your family, and your relentless and tireless dependence upon God... as your source... and not any currency (regardless of its name or rate). The gurus and others can only report what they are hearing from their sources (I sincerely believe this) and, just as we are, they are subject to being recipients of 'erroneous 'rum-tel'. Bottom line... there are many who are listening... praying and wish the very best for you... Many are, as you noted. 'worse' than you. It is my pleasure to have this rare opportunity to see deep into the heart of a true "Proverbs 31 Woman'. For a 'smile-generating' and 'heart-warming' look at yourself... begin at verse 10... and read it out loud... when those 'blues' try to visit you next time... oops... I'm rambling... but what I am writing to you... is from my heart! One day we'll all look back at these times... and Thank God for the life and living lessons we have learned. May God richly bless and guide you... and oh, by the way - if you can, spike your water with some lemon juice... (even real-lemon extract will work) - My Doctor told me about it... it stops the growth of that kidney stone... he says. Have a blessed and prosperous week!
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:46 am

My prayers to you, me and others that are going through crisis or semi-crisis. I believe this RV will be the blessing that we have been waiting for, the financial blessing that so many of us desperately need!! No bashing here!! I am sure there are people out there that are much worse, but there are also a lot of people out there that are just as discouraged and tired as you. We must not faint...we must wait and know that we are close to financial freedom. If this does not happen, I will be totally shocked!! I do not believe nor have I ever believed this to be a scam...HOLD ON...you are not alone!! :o

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:03 am

panamabev: A very good word. You are so right. Prayer Changes Things... and puts it all in perspective. Isaiah 40:31 says it best.... (KJV)
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by panamabev Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:12 am

MiddleClassMaiden wrote:panamabev: A very good word. You are so right. Prayer Changes Things... and puts it all in perspective. Isaiah 40:31 says it best.... (KJV)
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Also, "Don't be weary in well doing, for we shall reap in due season, if we faint not" (Galatians 6:9) angelwing That is one of my favorite 'HOLD ON' scriptures!!

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words
Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions
Be careful of actions, for your actions become your habits
Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character
Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your Destiny
panamabev
panamabev
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:19 am

sweet potato pie....uggg i would pay dearly for one! Keep the faith and god bless.

I'll Be Back!My reality check. 437791839
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:56 am

Keep the faith, stay with the real intel of news articles, watch the cbi, simple as that. If the news has not said it RV'd or the CBI has not changed, it did not happen, step away from the boards, then one can get on with the rest of his/her life during the day. God Bless. AJ

Last edited by AJAnderson on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Len Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:41 am

it is unbelievably inhumane to have to suffer a kidney stone! even a homeless person needs it removed immediately. something wrong here........

a small chance it can be dislodged while on a rebounder (small trampoline)
Len
Len
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:08 am

you are going through a lot. I myself have gone through many trials and tribulations in my life. I did not have the dinar to give me hope, just kept trying and and pushing to get out of my dilema. I think if you knocked on most doors in this country, you would find some kind of problem, some not as severe as yours, some more. You can either give up or keep going. You are lucky in that you have a husband to support you emotionally. I was once a very well off person and because of cirucumstances,lost all my money and ended up homeless while my late husband was in a coma for months. He finally died as did my first husband. I could have given up but I kept pushing ahead. I am ok now, not a bad life I have made for myself. I think you will be ok with the dinar, but there is always the possibility, slight, that this will never happen. You just have to make wise choices in which way you want to go. You sound like a good person. You will come out ahead. Good luck to you.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by humingbyrd Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:37 am

tuggyron wrote:

I think the hardest thing for us is, the RV build-up week after week... and then nothing. Each intel giver from all the sites are never on the same page. Some say 1-1 then 4.40 then 5.71 then some say to the GBP.... you know the drill. It makes your head spin.
Now let me be clear... I am grateful the read the info but the depression takes over and is more powerful when it doesn't happen. Then the doubts set in, that maybe it is a scam.

Sorry to hear that you are in a tough spot! Personally I understand completely! Now been homeless for four years! There are things that get tough and you miss! You must do what is right for you!

One thing should be completely clear! NO ONE and I mean NO ONE has a clue as to when this will happen! There appears to be conjecture and opinion, but clearly NO ONE has any real intel about this process!

There does appear to be many alleged "GURUS" and then in the last month or two, a new surge of wanna be "GURUS"! All spewing their take on things for what appears to be for the accolades! It seems as though these people thrive on the attention!

Unfortunately, in an attempt to lift people up, there are time lines given! How many times has it been stated that it has to happen by this date? It cannot go past this date? The world will end if it goes past this date? I cannot disclose, but I have the best intel provider there is? I know that most of these people mean well, but to your point, it just doesn't help when they tell you a date and then it doesn't happen!

It would be really refreshing if just one of them came in and was honest for a change and said, we have no idea when this will happen, but we hope for all of us it will be soon! Wouldn't that be a nice change?

Watching the news and using ones own mind, it appears that this elusive completion may be actually near! I do hope for all of us that this is true!

One thing that has been clarified for me over the most recent years is the priority of importance of things! Material things are nice and it would be wonderful to have a place to call home again! But these are not the most important things! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday and just remember as long as you all have one another, you have the most important thing in life!

Maybe we will be lucky to see this process come to completion this year (2011), I truly wish that for you and all of us!

Very Happy
humingbyrd
humingbyrd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:06 am

My reality check. 2474380249 Alot of us here in Dinarland have simular stories, and our faith helps to keep us strong. I believe God is working in our lives to make us stronger in our faith so we can share with others. That is one of the blessings of OOM, it seems when you are down there is someone here to lift you up. I know this long trip to RV is almost over, but I can say I have learned alot on this travel.

I lift each and everyone of you here up in my prayers each day that God will meet our needs, and bless each and everyone. Keep the Faith. My reality check. 2474380249

I believe God wants us to share our RV blessings with others.

My reality check. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...My reality check. 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:39 am

To tuggyron....

Our purpose now is to hang in there. Challenges will make the reward so much sweeter. You can do this as you are a very strong woman. Focus on the wealth that you do have (husband, family, an 18 year old cat Smile

I wish you a blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
My reality check. 2245507099My reality check. 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tuggyron Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:47 am

Smile Thank you all so much for your uplifting words! The only thing that has gotten me this far is my faith and family. My husband is a true source of strength for me as well. My wish for all is that we ALL have a blessed holiday season!
Don't worry about my kidney stone.... this is my 3rd time, it only hurts when its on the move.
Thank you Middle Class Maiden... I'll try the lemon juice!
To the poster who is homeless (sorry forgot your handle) you will be in my prayers as well.
You folks have a wonderful day and thank you again for letting me ramble!

God Bless!

Tuggyron
tuggyron
tuggyron

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum