Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger

5 posters

Go down

Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  Empty Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger

Post by czinser Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:40 am

Blessings You Guys, CZ Smile

Jonnywg posted in 3S's forum late Mon night posted by Josey Wales 12/13/2011 dinar recaps

_[jonnywg] WELL GROUP SOME HOW WE HAVE TO MAKE A PLAN. A PLAN TO GET THROUGH THE NEXT FEW DAYS. THE REASON THAT WE HAVE NO NEW INTEL TO GIVE IS BECAUSE THERE IS NONE. "o" CALLED IRAQ A Sovergn nation. they are buying arms in turkey as a member of the WTO. the ust is finished. the chapter 7, the erbil, the hcl all are completed to the point of filing only.. i am at peace finally. the job is done and we await the payoff. our sources have no more info because as they all say it is done. we have no control over the political delays from several continents so we just have to put up with their delays. We are told that there is only one person not on xmas holidays and that person has the trigger. That person expects to be home by Thursday. I believe them and forgive them all until Thursday.

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  Empty Re: Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger

Post by MiddleClassMaiden Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:24 am

[jonnywg] THANK YOU [jonnywg], for this encouraging news! We are praying for this ONE PERSON you mentioned - NOT on Christmas Holidays which has the trigger for this life-changing, world-changing global event May he/she have a safe and prosperous trip home on Thursday. "FAITH is the SUBSTANCE of things hoped for... the EVIDENCE of things not seen". Have a blessed, peace-filled 48 hours!
MiddleClassMaiden
MiddleClassMaiden
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger  Empty Re: Jonny late Mon night - that person has the trigger

Post by Olddab Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:41 am

Make it so!
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Searay 32 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:34 am

Thank You Jonny for everything. Now take a break and relax and wait like all the rest of us including ALL the people living in Iraq who have less than we do.
Searay 32
Searay 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:59 am

this is somethin g tht makes a lot of sence pray he does it have more christmas presents to pay for as well as some charitys to give
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum