Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday Hearing by 2am CET 12-12-11

4 posters

Go down

A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 Empty A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday Hearing by 2am CET 12-12-11

Post by czinser Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:55 am

I do not see this, but if this was posted earlier please delete this one. If we do not see this in the morning it will still come. Do not worry.

Blessings To All You Guys, CZ Smile

A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday posted by PIF in there forum 12/12/2011 from Dinar Recaps

_ [PaPaJack1952] Everyone I'm hearing between now and 2am cst but more now to see this threw WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[SouthernLawya] mimi49 I am in agreement with PaPaJack

[PaPaJack1952] Everyone I'm hearing between now and 2am cst but more now to see this threw WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - aw gees WHAT ELSE?

[chers] Good morning room. I'm excited. Don't post much but my friend whom I introduced to the dinar just called me.She lived in Switzerland before moving here. Her daughter is still there and she was just talking with her on the phone earlier when her daughter heard on the news that the dinar is going to revalue soon. She never bought before when her mother told her. Now she's going to try to get some.

[chers] Her daughter has a friend who works in the bank over there and have been looking out for news for her. She was shocked when she heard it on the news.

[SouthernLawya] Buckle up the next 2 days.......I am so serious.....I truly think the next 2 days, meaning today and tomorrow will be awesome.....claim it....

[Freeway Bill] 1. Chapter 7 will be lifted as soon as the RV is activated and not one minute sooner.
They may go at the same time, but the RV must happen first.
2. The Euro situation being taken care of COULD NOT happen without the depending on the RV from countries involved. It just could not... follow the money!
3. The IQD WILL be pegged to the Great British Pound as it is the most stable of the currencies.
4. Maliki's visit to the US makes no sense without an RV either behind him or in his pocket. Make sense?

[Texas Mama] Baxter1243 ..I posted that article this morning because I remember it being a big deal earlier this year....but when I went to the WTO schedule it didn't show anything on Iraq, however, since then I was told that they could essentially add them??? don't know....but here is the post following:

[Texas Mama] Hey Guys! Remember when joining the WTO with a valid currency was a requirement to join??? look at this? Dinar - WTO and Iraq Saturday, December 10, 2011 The WTO meeting with all of their ministers and officers meets once every two years. In this big meeting all important and key decisions are

[Texas Mama] made. Like admitting a new country into the WTO. Iraq has been busy setting up free trade zones and tax and tariff laws recently, under the guidance of the IMF and the WTO. And I believe that to join the WTO a country has to have a currency greater than .01 USD. So when is the next big WTO meeting

[Texas Mama] in which Iraq would likely be admitted? Why it's December 15-17 in Geneva I believe, next week. And that is why Iraq will RV prior to the 15th, hopefully in line with the intel received,

[Texas Mama] THIS has to be one of the most major factors also outside of the IMF Funds from the USA helping with the Euro crisis....WOW[Josey Wales] Good evening all...............Just on Fox News.......Maliki to meet with O tomorrow about unfinished biz with Iraq...........Hmmmmmmmmmm

citizensoldier] $ RATE = What you will see... $ .86 = 1.162 $ 1.00 = 1.000 1.17 = 0.854 1.86 = 0.537 2.00 = 0.500 2.50 = 0.400 3.00 = 0.333 3.22 = 0.310 3.46 = 0.289 3.50 = 0.285 3.86 = 0.259 4.00 = 0.250 4.10 = 0.243 4.40 = 0.227 5.00 = 0.200 5.25 = 0.190

[CAP1] Subject: Listen ........ can you hear it? ........can you? Freeway Bill Limiting my time on chat and refraining from posting any intense intel on here for a few days, I have been checking this forum page every few hours to see what is coming out ...... Nuthin'! Does that make you troubled? Don't be troubled! This is the sound of solid silence of confirmation that THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO SAY! Solid intel has been shared between all of your intel gatherers and everyone, for the first time, are all on the same page and feel comfortable with what is being said and what is being seen.

[Florida] beachdreaming Here is the rest of it: And I believe that to join the WTO a country has to have a currency greater than .01 USD. So when is the next big WTO meeting in which Iraq would likely be admitted? Why it's December 15-17 in Geneva I believe, next week. And that is why Iraq will RV prior to the 15th, hopefully in line with the intel received, THIS has to be one of the most major factors also outside of the IMF Funds from the USA helping with the Euro crisis...

[tdv75098] CAP1 that sounds positive for an RV before the 15th!!!

[CAP1] tdv75098 -Sure does, and today is the 11th.[soonerfan62] I have been lurking for the last 4 hours and what I am reading saddens me. Guys take one minute and think if you owned NO Dinar where would you be financially tomorrow, Friday, next week or even February of next year. Could any of you go out and earn that kind of money in a lifetime?

[soonerfan62] And yet I see people getting upset because they aren’t guaranteed that they will be rich tomorrow. All the intel people including myself do everything we can to try to bring you GOOD news but when it’s not we get hammered. I saw tomn come in this afternoon to tell you it wasn’t happening tonight andg said and what is being seen.

[soonerfan62] . You have to understand that we want this as much and you do but you are not spending most of your day trying to collect intel for thousands of people. These mods spend 10 to 15 hours A DAY to try to help in anyway they can and get no respect. I am going to ask all of you, please be patient

[soonerfan62] because we have a blessing coming our way that will not only change our lives but our kids and grandkids and beyond. And for this we only have to wait hours or maybe even days and even if it’s a couple of weeks isn’t that worth it. Ok I have said what I wanted to say. GOODNIGHT

[fund] ChrisB...Nothing is guaranteed but it does makes sense for the Gov. to start collecting their tax grab for 2012 and not 2013; after all the US elections are Nov. 2012. "O" wants another 4 yrs to create further chaos. He needs to pull the rabbit out of the hat.

[fund] It makes complete sense to me that this RV will materialize globally no later than Fri. Dec.16th. People need to have time to properly cash out before Jan. 1. How else is the UST/IRS able to totally have this mega-tax grab by April 2012 ? The monies need to be in our bank accounts by Dec. 31, 2011.

[lvrv52] Saturday, December 10, 2011 The WTO meeting with all of their ministers and officers meets once every two years. In this big meeting all important and key decisions are made. Like admitting a new country into the WTO. Iraq has been busy setting up free trade zones and tax and tariff laws recently, under the guidance of the IMF and the WTO.

[fund] ChrisB...This event cannot be postponed any longer. The EU is chocking if not convulsing. They cannot allow any EU country to fail period. It's not in the cards. The Global Community is frighteningly interconnected. Everyone has to play nice and behave. No choice; Otherwise real chaos.

[cashinqueen] [Precious] Sunday, December 11, 2011 Iraq ~ Association of private banks: large global banks wished to hold partnership with Iraqi banks Sunday 11-12-2011 Association of private banks: large global banks wished to hold partnership with Iraqi banks

[SemperFi] For his third visit to the United States since coming to power in May 2006, Maliki is being accompanied by Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Culture Minister and acting Defense Minister Saadun al-Dulaimi, Transport Minister Khayrullah Hassan Babakir, Trade Minister Hadi al-Ameri and National Security

[SemperFi] Adviser Falah al-Fayadh. Also on the trip are National Investment Commission chief Sami al-Araji and Maliki's chief adviser and former oil minister Thamer al-Ghadban.

[jm44] News article: Maliki arrives in DC on Sundayhttp://www.thejakartaglobe.com/home/

[qf1] xscash it will be a public show of gratitude for what the US has done, what the world has done ... and now what his Soverign country will do --- he will want to ask companies to start doing business with a major playor in the Arab community

[SemperFi] This is the link to info about Maliki trip tomorrow. http://focus-fen.net/?id=n266054

[SouthernLawya] The WTO---their industrial base was destroyed so how do you get past inflation....you adjust the currency.....they can compete with other members of the WTO..... this mtg tomorrow is HUGE....Maliki is coming here as PM of a fully indpt sovereign nation and mtg Obama on a level field...

[SouthernLawya] Maliki is invited here...he is saying to Obama I help you and you help me..... Shabbs said in 2009, the end of 2011 would be the time to re==eval the currency....read the articles....

[soonerfan62] papajack: Guy's, Guy's, Guy's NO RV, no release from Chapter 7, which means no bailout of Europe, they won't let that happen, stick a fork in it. There's lots of smoke so just wait, let it come to you.

[soonerfan62] papajack: Even the news is on our side this time!!!!! papajack: mimi49 It could show anytime, but I think it should be this week. The US did it's part, Iraq did it's part, the IMF and the banks did their part. THIS THING IS DONE!!!!

[SouthernLawya] The WTO will meet in IRAQ March 2012...they must be a prior member to do this---already on the agenda...to join the WTO--must be out of CHAP 7, and to be out of CHAP 7 RV currency, and IMO Maliki needs to play on a level playing field inthe WTO with a viable currency....compete. Obama can help IR

[SouthernLawya] Further, I wouldn't expect them to be on the agenda without the release of the international RV

[SouthernLawya] lojak plastyxman thanks.... and as lojak points out.... if they r one of the richest countries in the world...lets say their IQD is worth just $2, meaning everytime they spend a dollar they r wasting a dollar????? Makes no sense whatsoever! GO RV!

fund] It makes complete sense to me that this RV will materialize globally no later than Fri. Dec.16th. People need to have time to properly cash out before Jan. 1. How else is the UST/IRS able to totally have this mega-tax grab by April 2012 ? The monies need to be in our bank accounts by Dec. 31, 2011[.

[SouthernLawya] tytyval Maliki set the rate? NO NO...that is a process that took awhile and based on many factors including China...this was extremely unusual...not the norm.

[dda] lets see maliki here and will speak in front of congress...troops pulling out the 12th -15th...maliki and alawi making amends...talibani talking about the release of erbil agrement...smart cards activated today....more billion dollar contracts SIGNED....I feel pretty comfortable with the pending r.v

[SouthernLawya] bigdaddytim I believe we can see this anytime thru Wed....unlikely to go to Thur and thats a big window... but I need some cushion in this thing....I like MON/TUE

[tc0043] Doc IRS ruling effective 12-31-2010, currency is capital asset, long term capital gains of 15%

[gp cobb] tc0043 : does that fit you or all?

[tc0043] gp cobb all. that way the current millionaires who don`t pay tax have to pay also. Big payday for O and UST

[qf1] broncofan -- yeah -- it isn't speculation anymore and trying to read between the lines -- the exact moment who is to say (personally, I think the final process is now well underway at this hour) --- but it will not, will not be past this Thursday at the very very latest

[SouthernLawya] Remember this too...if they dont RV before the 2012 budget....the GOI will be dipping into their reserves...they would never do that!!!!!!!!! Shabbs isnt giving the Gov of IRAQ a dime!!!!

[dapopo] what is the reasons that it can't be past Thursday?

[qf1] dapopo -- read the news and see what is happening this week -- back in May of this year -- they published an article that said EVERYTHING hinged around the occupation ending -- well, that ends this week and prior to the 15th -- personally it won't surprise me to hear O announce we are out tomorrow!

[Doc] tc0043 So then if you hold it for less than a year, which would make it short term gains, I assume you would then be paying 35% correct?

[tc0043] Doc Capital assets are all long term cap gains.

[qf1] Dusty01 -- Also -- by the end of this week --- Iraq will most likely be an Active member of the UN and most likely, the WTO --- that doesn't happen without a Internationally Tradable Currency -- period

[dda] another thought on the wto...iraq still has 85 billion that was forgiven with the paris agreement that is to be paid back with oil credits...in order to ship they have to be a member of the WTO....AND to do so you have to be a soverign country with a internationally tradeable currency

[dda] one last thought on the wto...iraq is expected to double exports on oil alone by this time next year..and expected to do 10 times the current volume in the next 10 years...and they would not be building the biggest port in the gulf region for nothing

[qf1] dda exactly --- PLUS --- kuwait will do very fine with the new agreements in place (their economy has stagnated of late)

[john123] Dec. 11 (Bloomberg) -- Iraq’s semi-autonomous Kurdistan Regional Government proposed a draft law to set up a fund to manage revenue from the sale of oil and natural gas produced in the region, according to the KRG’s official website.

[ArizonaHeat] i do hope that everyone here has the patience to not look for any special date. as no one, not even the highest of the highest know that date. certain things that are taking place right at this very moment tell us that it CAN happen at any moment. but not seeing it one day doesnt mean there is a delay. or meetings, or documents to be signed, etc. Banks dont know, well local bank branches. and you congressman or woman are not in the "need to know". ..............IT WILL HAPPEN, too much has already taken place for it not to. Stay grounded, stay positive!! and for those who are down and seem to be losing faith, lets band together to help them.

A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday posted by PIF in there forum 12/12/2011
_ [PaPaJack1952] Everyone I'm hearing between now and 2am cst but more now to see this threw WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[SouthernLawya] mimi49 I am in agreement with PaPaJack

[PaPaJack1952] Everyone I'm hearing between now and 2am cst but more now to see this threw WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - aw gees WHAT ELSE?

[chers] Good morning room. I'm excited. Don't post much but my friend whom I introduced to the dinar just called me.She lived in Switzerland before moving here. Her daughter is still there and she was just talking with her on the phone earlier when her daughter heard on the news that the dinar is going to revalue soon. She never bought before when her mother told her. Now she's going to try to get some.

[chers] Her daughter has a friend who works in the bank over there and have been looking out for news for her. She was shocked when she heard it on the news.

[SouthernLawya] Buckle up the next 2 days.......I am so serious.....I truly think the next 2 days, meaning today and tomorrow will be awesome.....claim it....

[Freeway Bill] 1. Chapter 7 will be lifted as soon as the RV is activated and not one minute sooner.
They may go at the same time, but the RV must happen first.
2. The Euro situation being taken care of COULD NOT happen without the depending on the RV from countries involved. It just could not... follow the money!
3. The IQD WILL be pegged to the Great British Pound as it is the most stable of the currencies.
4. Maliki's visit to the US makes no sense without an RV either behind him or in his pocket. Make sense?
Read More Link on Right

[Texas Mama] Baxter1243 ..I posted that article this morning because I remember it being a big deal earlier this year....but when I went to the WTO schedule it didn't show anything on Iraq, however, since then I was told that they could essentially add them??? don't know....but here is the post following:

[Texas Mama] Hey Guys! Remember when joining the WTO with a valid currency was a requirement to join??? look at this? Dinar - WTO and Iraq Saturday, December 10, 2011 The WTO meeting with all of their ministers and officers meets once every two years. In this big meeting all important and key decisions are

[Texas Mama] made. Like admitting a new country into the WTO. Iraq has been busy setting up free trade zones and tax and tariff laws recently, under the guidance of the IMF and the WTO. And I believe that to join the WTO a country has to have a currency greater than .01 USD. So when is the next big WTO meeting

[Texas Mama] in which Iraq would likely be admitted? Why it's December 15-17 in Geneva I believe, next week. And that is why Iraq will RV prior to the 15th, hopefully in line with the intel received,

[Texas Mama] THIS has to be one of the most major factors also outside of the IMF Funds from the USA helping with the Euro crisis....WOW[Josey Wales] Good evening all...............Just on Fox News.......Maliki to meet with O tomorrow about unfinished biz with Iraq...........Hmmmmmmmmmm

citizensoldier] $ RATE = What you will see... $ .86 = 1.162 $ 1.00 = 1.000 1.17 = 0.854 1.86 = 0.537 2.00 = 0.500 2.50 = 0.400 3.00 = 0.333 3.22 = 0.310 3.46 = 0.289 3.50 = 0.285 3.86 = 0.259 4.00 = 0.250 4.10 = 0.243 4.40 = 0.227 5.00 = 0.200 5.25 = 0.190

[CAP1] Subject: Listen ........ can you hear it? ........can you? Freeway Bill Limiting my time on chat and refraining from posting any intense intel on here for a few days, I have been checking this forum page every few hours to see what is coming out ...... Nuthin'! Does that make you troubled? Don't be troubled! This is the sound of solid silence of confirmation that THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO SAY! Solid intel has been shared between all of your intel gatherers and everyone, for the first time, are all on the same page and feel comfortable with what is being said and what is being seen.

[Florida] beachdreaming Here is the rest of it: And I believe that to join the WTO a country has to have a currency greater than .01 USD. So when is the next big WTO meeting in which Iraq would likely be admitted? Why it's December 15-17 in Geneva I believe, next week. And that is why Iraq will RV prior to the 15th, hopefully in line with the intel received, THIS has to be one of the most major factors also outside of the IMF Funds from the USA helping with the Euro crisis...

[tdv75098] CAP1 that sounds positive for an RV before the 15th!!!

[CAP1] tdv75098 -Sure does, and today is the 11th.[soonerfan62] I have been lurking for the last 4 hours and what I am reading saddens me. Guys take one minute and think if you owned NO Dinar where would you be financially tomorrow, Friday, next week or even February of next year. Could any of you go out and earn that kind of money in a lifetime?

[soonerfan62] And yet I see people getting upset because they aren’t guaranteed that they will be rich tomorrow. All the intel people including myself do everything we can to try to bring you GOOD news but when it’s not we get hammered. I saw tomn come in this afternoon to tell you it wasn’t happening tonight andg said and what is being seen.

[soonerfan62] . You have to understand that we want this as much and you do but you are not spending most of your day trying to collect intel for thousands of people. These mods spend 10 to 15 hours A DAY to try to help in anyway they can and get no respect. I am going to ask all of you, please be patient

[soonerfan62] because we have a blessing coming our way that will not only change our lives but our kids and grandkids and beyond. And for this we only have to wait hours or maybe even days and even if it’s a couple of weeks isn’t that worth it. Ok I have said what I wanted to say. GOODNIGHT

[fund] ChrisB...Nothing is guaranteed but it does makes sense for the Gov. to start collecting their tax grab for 2012 and not 2013; after all the US elections are Nov. 2012. "O" wants another 4 yrs to create further chaos. He needs to pull the rabbit out of the hat.

[fund] It makes complete sense to me that this RV will materialize globally no later than Fri. Dec.16th. People need to have time to properly cash out before Jan. 1. How else is the UST/IRS able to totally have this mega-tax grab by April 2012 ? The monies need to be in our bank accounts by Dec. 31, 2011.

[lvrv52] Saturday, December 10, 2011 The WTO meeting with all of their ministers and officers meets once every two years. In this big meeting all important and key decisions are made. Like admitting a new country into the WTO. Iraq has been busy setting up free trade zones and tax and tariff laws recently, under the guidance of the IMF and the WTO.

[fund] ChrisB...This event cannot be postponed any longer. The EU is chocking if not convulsing. They cannot allow any EU country to fail period. It's not in the cards. The Global Community is frighteningly interconnected. Everyone has to play nice and behave. No choice; Otherwise real chaos.

[cashinqueen] [Precious] Sunday, December 11, 2011 Iraq ~ Association of private banks: large global banks wished to hold partnership with Iraqi banks Sunday 11-12-2011 Association of private banks: large global banks wished to hold partnership with Iraqi banks

[SemperFi] For his third visit to the United States since coming to power in May 2006, Maliki is being accompanied by Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Culture Minister and acting Defense Minister Saadun al-Dulaimi, Transport Minister Khayrullah Hassan Babakir, Trade Minister Hadi al-Ameri and National Security

[SemperFi] Adviser Falah al-Fayadh. Also on the trip are National Investment Commission chief Sami al-Araji and Maliki's chief adviser and former oil minister Thamer al-Ghadban.

[jm44] News article: Maliki arrives in DC on Sundayhttp://www.thejakartaglobe.com/home/

[qf1] xscash it will be a public show of gratitude for what the US has done, what the world has done ... and now what his Soverign country will do --- he will want to ask companies to start doing business with a major playor in the Arab community

[SemperFi] This is the link to info about Maliki trip tomorrow. http://focus-fen.net/?id=n266054

[SouthernLawya] The WTO---their industrial base was destroyed so how do you get past inflation....you adjust the currency.....they can compete with other members of the WTO..... this mtg tomorrow is HUGE....Maliki is coming here as PM of a fully indpt sovereign nation and mtg Obama on a level field...

[SouthernLawya] Maliki is invited here...he is saying to Obama I help you and you help me..... Shabbs said in 2009, the end of 2011 would be the time to re==eval the currency....read the articles....

[soonerfan62] papajack: Guy's, Guy's, Guy's NO RV, no release from Chapter 7, which means no bailout of Europe, they won't let that happen, stick a fork in it. There's lots of smoke so just wait, let it come to you.

[soonerfan62] papajack: Even the news is on our side this time!!!!! papajack: mimi49 It could show anytime, but I think it should be this week. The US did it's part, Iraq did it's part, the IMF and the banks did their part. THIS THING IS DONE!!!!

[SouthernLawya] The WTO will meet in IRAQ March 2012...they must be a prior member to do this---already on the agenda...to join the WTO--must be out of CHAP 7, and to be out of CHAP 7 RV currency, and IMO Maliki needs to play on a level playing field inthe WTO with a viable currency....compete. Obama can help IR

[SouthernLawya] Further, I wouldn't expect them to be on the agenda without the release of the international RV

[SouthernLawya] lojak plastyxman thanks.... and as lojak points out.... if they r one of the richest countries in the world...lets say their IQD is worth just $2, meaning everytime they spend a dollar they r wasting a dollar????? Makes no sense whatsoever! GO RV!

fund] It makes complete sense to me that this RV will materialize globally no later than Fri. Dec.16th. People need to have time to properly cash out before Jan. 1. How else is the UST/IRS able to totally have this mega-tax grab by April 2012 ? The monies need to be in our bank accounts by Dec. 31, 2011[.

[SouthernLawya] tytyval Maliki set the rate? NO NO...that is a process that took awhile and based on many factors including China...this was extremely unusual...not the norm.

[dda] lets see maliki here and will speak in front of congress...troops pulling out the 12th -15th...maliki and alawi making amends...talibani talking about the release of erbil agrement...smart cards activated today....more billion dollar contracts SIGNED....I feel pretty comfortable with the pending r.v

[SouthernLawya] bigdaddytim I believe we can see this anytime thru Wed....unlikely to go to Thur and thats a big window... but I need some cushion in this thing....I like MON/TUE

[tc0043] Doc IRS ruling effective 12-31-2010, currency is capital asset, long term capital gains of 15%

[gp cobb] tc0043 : does that fit you or all?

[tc0043] gp cobb all. that way the current millionaires who don`t pay tax have to pay also. Big payday for O and UST

[qf1] broncofan -- yeah -- it isn't speculation anymore and trying to read between the lines -- the exact moment who is to say (personally, I think the final process is now well underway at this hour) --- but it will not, will not be past this Thursday at the very very latest

[SouthernLawya] Remember this too...if they dont RV before the 2012 budget....the GOI will be dipping into their reserves...they would never do that!!!!!!!!! Shabbs isnt giving the Gov of IRAQ a dime!!!!

[dapopo] what is the reasons that it can't be past Thursday?

[qf1] dapopo -- read the news and see what is happening this week -- back in May of this year -- they published an article that said EVERYTHING hinged around the occupation ending -- well, that ends this week and prior to the 15th -- personally it won't surprise me to hear O announce we are out tomorrow!

[Doc] tc0043 So then if you hold it for less than a year, which would make it short term gains, I assume you would then be paying 35% correct?

[tc0043] Doc Capital assets are all long term cap gains.

[qf1] Dusty01 -- Also -- by the end of this week --- Iraq will most likely be an Active member of the UN and most likely, the WTO --- that doesn't happen without a Internationally Tradable Currency -- period

[dda] another thought on the wto...iraq still has 85 billion that was forgiven with the paris agreement that is to be paid back with oil credits...in order to ship they have to be a member of the WTO....AND to do so you have to be a soverign country with a internationally tradeable currency

[dda] one last thought on the wto...iraq is expected to double exports on oil alone by this time next year..and expected to do 10 times the current volume in the next 10 years...and they would not be building the biggest port in the gulf region for nothing

[qf1] dda exactly --- PLUS --- kuwait will do very fine with the new agreements in place (their economy has stagnated of late)

[john123] Dec. 11 (Bloomberg) -- Iraq’s semi-autonomous Kurdistan Regional Government proposed a draft law to set up a fund to manage revenue from the sale of oil and natural gas produced in the region, according to the KRG’s official website.

[ArizonaHeat] i do hope that everyone here has the patience to not look for any special date. as no one, not even the highest of the highest know that date. certain things that are taking place right at this very moment tell us that it CAN happen at any moment. but not seeing it one day doesnt mean there is a delay. or meetings, or documents to be signed, etc. Banks dont know, well local bank branches. and you congressman or woman are not in the "need to know". ..............IT WILL HAPPEN, too much has already taken place for it not to. Stay grounded, stay positive!! and for those who are down and seem to be losing faith, lets band together to help them.

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 Empty Re: A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday Hearing by 2am CET 12-12-11

Post by TIMSTERS Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:39 am

DONT BELEIVE EVEN ONE OF THEM BLA BLA BLA.....
TIMSTERS
TIMSTERS
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 Empty Re: A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday Hearing by 2am CET 12-12-11

Post by readysetrv Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:58 am

LOL. Another week, another SPIN CYCLE.

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:06 pm

readysetrv wrote:LOL. Another week, another SPIN CYCLE.

GO RVVVVVVVVVV!

It's a cross between a Maytag Washer and a Timex. Takes a licking and keeps on spinning! Round and round she goes. Where she stops, nobody knows.Laughing scratch A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 761671673

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 437791839 A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 437791839 A collection of posts on 3S's by there members Sunday  Hearing by 2am CET  12-12-11 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum