Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge.

+6
Horizon
dinarstar
jubalation
davidpg
abby ann
Alchemist
10 posters

Go down

Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. Empty Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge.

Post by Alchemist Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:15 pm

No one can help what country or lineage one was born into. To make blanket statements and place blame on entire popluations is bigotry.

There are many religions, nationalities, races, etc... represented here. Some times there is a fine line between discussing religion and offending a whole group. I have no easy answers folks on where that line is.

I do know that to call Italians mobsters, Catholics child molesters, Muslims terrorists, Christians war mongers, blacks welfare mooches, Khazars world destroyers, etc... etc... is crossing a line and highly offensive to your audience if they are in a group you address this way. Some may be these things, but most probably aren't. There are all kinds in every group.

I am posting this thread so if there are any questions, comments or concerns they can be addressed so that there are no misunderstandings from this point forward. Lets see where this thread goes...

Last edited by Alchemist on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title change)

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. Empty Re: Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge.

Post by abby ann Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:32 pm

ONE SHOULD NOT EXPOSE THE DARKNESS, ONLY TURN ON THE LIGHT THEN SEE WHERE THE DARNESS GOES.
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. Empty Re: Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge.

Post by davidpg Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Hey Alchemist. Does this apply to all of us or just the conservatives? You know the people who want dirty air, dirty water, blacks hanging from trees, etc. etc. etc.
Oh and for the record I am a conservative! and I do not believe any of the above!
davidpg
davidpg
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:12 pm

I think we all want better.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jubalation Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:38 pm

I am a white famale Christian. I'm not mad at anybody because their beliefs are not the same as mine. It is sad that there groups of people that devote themselves to hating other groups of people that are not the same as themselves. Whether black, white, brown, purple or plaid, it makes no difference. Christian, Muslim, Jew, Catholic, Hindu, Buddist, ...........did I forget any?.......it makes no difference. God loves us all and if it is good enough for God, then I reckon it is good enough for me.
jubalation
jubalation
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:52 pm

jubalation wrote:I am a white famale Christian. I'm not mad at anybody because their beliefs are not the same as mine. It is sad that there groups of people that devote themselves to hating other groups of people that are not the same as themselves. Whether black, white, brown, purple or plaid, it makes no difference. Christian, Muslim, Jew, Catholic, Hindu, Buddist, ...........did I forget any?.......it makes no difference. God loves us all and if it is good enough for God, then I reckon it is good enough for me.

I am so with you J,thanks for your post.

Ilikeyou

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Horizon Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 pm

❤ I am a Christian, and to be Christian is to be Christ Like.....God loves Everybody....So being Christ Like we should Love Everyone and treat Everyone the way that you would like to be treated. ❤

Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbUTUwRpDbhT-xIofJl3G31OXoGzOAJS3qKlCApR1lrvZghQYKngbnt9AnaQMakin' Plans...Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge. 7_6_8

Praise God for all things, and he will give us the desires of our hearts!
Horizon
Horizon
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:51 am

Civility Versus Racism:

Thank goodness from the responses, it appears no one has been overly offended and it is a pot that would have been probably better left unstirred anyway.

That is one thing that has gone wrong in our society today. We have let media dictate without challenges. They will print something trying to get a rise out of people so they can turn around and chastise the masses and then media gets their greater than thou and insecurities fix all in one bundle. (not saying this was the OPs intentions and not even directed that way)

And most things the media conjures up, would have never crossed peoples' minds had someone not brought it up trying to get a rise out of people so they could in turn pontificate and "let me tell you what I think and come kiss my ring and tell me how bright I am." Don't be baited by these kinds of people as are in most cases only fishing for compliments and again, to fulfill an insecurity of their own.

Our gov't/politicians have made it a cottage industry to divide the people by always pitting races against one another and now religions. That is a lot of the reasons we are where we are today in this country. United we stand, divided we have fallen and they know that because when divided we are weakened and can be conquered and that seems to be the big plan.

Bottom line is God knows our hearts and and if the admins' see something going on in these forums that is out of line, it should be dealt with thru PMs and/or removal but I don't think a thread should be started about it and the OP has obviously saw that in here or he/she would have not started the thread. I guess it just sort of struck me that this thread was to draw people into a debate and God knows this is one topic that is beaten to death on a daily basis in this country and I surely would not want it to tear this forum apart and it won't if dealt with somewhat privately as suggested above. (I personally hate the word "racism" and there is never a good story that goes with it so when I saw it in the title of this thread, I cringed a little, thinking, how can any good come out of this thread?) It is just such a tiring subject. After all, isn't the primary purpose of this forum really about our investments so why should there have ever been any feelings supposedly hurt if we all just keep our civility about us and treat people the way we want to be treated?

Just thank God no one really bit and cares to voice and stir and in the words of a famous/or not so famous American, can't we all just get along? Smile
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:05 pm

So be it!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:11 pm

"when I saw it in the title of this thread, I cringed a little, thinking, how can any good come out of this thread?) It is just such a tiring subject. After all, isn't the primary purpose of this forum really about our investments so why should there have ever been any feelings supposedly hurt if we all just keep our civility about us and treat people the way we want to be treated?"

Me too! Unfortunately, there are those who from time border or cross the line with regards to the later title of the post. Some individuals say things that are deeply hurtful. I wonder if they even realize it. As for intel, this site has evolved from early on to include many more subjects. These other subjects can be avoided by going straight to the section for intel and avoiding the scroll bar.

I am happy to change the title of the thread, any suggestions folks?

I think most of us are reasonable, and the responses here prove that. This thread is also a message to those who may not be so reasonable. Christmas will soon be here and hopefully the air will clear for the holidays.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:35 pm

I think possibly the easiest thing in the world is to take offense at someones written or spoken word. I learned a long time ago that taking offense is not good for me or those around me, in fact it can become hurtful to everyone.

I also learned that very rarely do those around me intend hurt. Taking that thought with me allows me to continue to see the good that is there, and finding the love, joy, and the pleasure that is really here for all of us. We can intend to enjoy our life here, and in doing so, find all this. ☀

Last edited by pgo on Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Missed word.)
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:56 pm

"Some individuals say things that are deeply hurtful. I wonder if they even realize it. "

Totally agree and I feel people know exactly what they are saying and could care less about whether or not they hurt someones' feelings. Unfortunately that is the society we live in.

I am happy to change the title of the thread, any suggestions folks?

How about, "Let's consider others feelings before we type and realize we are all equal in the eyes of God and He is the only judge." Not really suggesting you change it, just thought this is what you were really saying. Smile

"I think most of us are reasonable, and the responses here prove that. This thread is also a message to those who may not be so reasonable. Christmas will soon be here and hopefully the air will clear for the holidays."

Very true and we all know about what one (?) apple does to the whole basket. Once this RV hits, many attitudes will change and if we all just realize why we celebrate Christmas to begin with, there should truly be peace on earth. We also need to remember that money will not buy happiness and true happiness is only realized when we are enriched with God in our lives.

Loved what you wrote too PGO.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:13 pm

My late Dad used to say
"Just because you CAN say it,does not mean that you SHOULD say it"

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:16 pm

M.R.,

I carefully chose the initial title with plans to change it anyway. It is a difficult subject. Thank you for choosing the words.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:20 pm

dinarstar wrote:My late Dad used to say

Perhaps, but to ignore things is not the same as dealing with them. We have really bright spirit filled folks here. Let light disperse darkness.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:07 pm

This is why and how the ELITE have controlled and enslaved the world all these years by DIVIDING US.......some are awake but others still are fast asleep.....this is the downfall of America too as our two Party system pits R's against D's every election cycle....NO WONDER WE ARE IN SUCH A MESS......PARTY POLITICS NEEDS TO GO!!!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Alchemist wrote:
dinarstar wrote:My late Dad used to say

Perhaps, but to ignore things is not the same as dealing with them. We have really bright spirit filled folks here. Let light disperse darkness.

I know you are a deep thinker and I am changing the subject also.
Your last sentence reminded me of a thought I had a few weeks ago. Darkness is timid and weak while light is bold and strong. Try this. Turn on a light in a room and close the door and let the room next door be dark. Now open the door and see what happens. Darkness stands still but light rushes in. In other words, the darkness will not invade the room where the light is and make it darker but the light rushes right into the dark room and makes it lighter. That is why God wants us to let our light shine and be bold and strong, to chase away darkness.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum