Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11

+10
H2OMAN
Splovengates
openmind
Leliu5th
Alchemist
ADMIN
topspin2
7freemom
mitkire
czinser
14 posters

Go down

Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 Empty Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11

Post by czinser Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:02 am

Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 Jesus14

We, (CZ with Ministry) were touring Israel. While flying low over the Old City of Jerusalem, a friend with us took a picture of the Wailing Wall.
When he developed the pictures, while still in Jerusalem, Jesus/God is in the picture.
A Rabbi told me that in this picture Jesus is above the Temple Mount. We were so grateful to God for giving us this gift.

You can see His head and you can see His arms extended. God is all energy and most say this does look like a type of energy.

His presence was very strong everywhere we went. We were literally in tears 2/3 of the time due to the presence.

The gold dome is the Islamic Mosque.

I now carry with me 5x7 copies of this picture of Jesus. I have given out approx. 500 copies
mainly to unbelievers. All the unbelievers DID believe it was God in the picture which shocked me
and they were all blown away and excited that I was giving them a copy.
They could not wait to show it to family and friends. WOW I never expected this kind of reaction. They
seemed to know their Father.

Post RV I will give $100.00 along with each picture to the unsaved
and tell them it is from Jesus and how much He loves them.

This picture has been a blessing to all. 👼

I hope you will copy this picture and the story and spread it all over the internet plus send it to everyone you know.

All God's Many Blessings to You & Your Family

CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 Empty Re: Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11

Post by mitkire Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:41 am

looks just like a flash reflection on the aircraft window from a camera than anything else. over the years i have several similar pictures i took knowing it would happen but not wanting to miss the shot completely.

fun to imagine though.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 Empty Re: Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11

Post by 7freemom Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:46 am

CZ, Awesome Gift from The Awesome Giver of all gifts! Thanks to you for sharing with us here! Please help my deficiency and ignorance: How can I copy, reproduce this photo for similar distribution, as you have exampled? I don't generally "do email", nor can I currently send emails out, just receive them and reply thereto; I'm doing a CHRISTmas letter with cards to actually [snail]mail and hand out "in person" and would love to include a color copy of this photo as part of that "Gift Package", if someone can assist me in the practical technical instructions I can comprehend and expeditiously and simply carry out.

I also have skype account, if that might help.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated! Blessings to ALL here..

In His Love, Joy, Peace, Abundance and so much More, 7freemom
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by topspin2 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:27 am

Someone is grasping for straws.....But hey, if it floats your boat, good for you.

topspin2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:38 am

mitkire wrote:looks just like a flash reflection on the aircraft window from a camera than anything else. over the years i have several similar pictures i took knowing it would happen but not wanting to miss the shot completely.

fun to imagine though.

I have had that happen before too, but the flash didnt look anything like this...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:42 am

Miskebam wrote:
mitkire wrote:looks just like a flash reflection on the aircraft window from a camera than anything else. over the years i have several similar pictures i took knowing it would happen but not wanting to miss the shot completely.

fun to imagine though.

I have had that happen before too, but the flash didnt look anything like this...

don't give up.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:48 am

Could you see this before the picture or only in the pic?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Leliu5th Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:52 am

The hair stood up on my arms when I looked at this! Awesome and beautiful!

"Truly, when in the place of work, idleness, in place of the spirit of measure and equity, caprice and pride invade, fortune is changed just as with morality".
Lady Fortuna
Leliu5th
Leliu5th
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:55 am

By manifesting himself here, is Christ telling us that he is also a Prophet of Islam, just as much as he is a prophet of Christianity?

Also, is the Rabbi you talk of a Messianic Rabbi, because otherwise, the Rabbi would be considered a heretic?

Thanks for the photo, if it spreads hope there isn't any harm in it. I for one don't really need the photo to vindicate my faith. But if it spreads hope, great!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:19 am

"EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM?"

AN OBVIOUS DECEPTION OF SATAN
When Jesus returns we will all see Him at the same time.
Open your Bibles and studt for yourself.

The Bible says "..if someone says Jesus is over here, DONT GO"

PS I guess when the Virgin Mary shows up they will believe that too.
Mary is dead guys, and will stay that way until Jesus returns

Last edited by Splovengates on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addl text)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:29 am

My real question is— Why would a RABBI tell you that was Jesus when they dont even believe in Jesus?? They are still waiting for the Messiah to return the first time. When Jesus returns the second time they are going to be wailing at the wall even longer.

Just found this Bible text:"For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:Romans 9/6

Last edited by Splovengates on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:26 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : addl text)

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:13 am

I didn't mean to offend the original poster with my post. Hurting her (CZ) sentiments was not my motive. I was just suggesting that Christ loves everyone and that he is one of the most quoted prophets in the Quran. Peace.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:28 am

did this make the news ..... ANYWHERE? or is this just for OOM members.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:46 am

"We, (CZ with Ministry) were touring Israel. While flying low over the Old City of Jerusalem, a friend with us took a picture of the Wailing Wall."

CZ is our guy.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:26 am

I think I will be more excited when the city of New Jerusalem as described in Revelation is decended in that exact location...filled with the Light Of The LAMB..!!! Thank you Yahweh for your Son Jesus!
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:10 pm

Nice picture CZinser. Seems Temple Mount has been very active this 2011. Some may have already seen these videos of a captured event at Temple Mount. If you haven't it worth a peek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0lEqR1Oy3I

This one includes 3 views combined.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuuTVLS6eVg

This one is for the analysts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7vBA4GUTkE
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:55 pm

GoodGosh, yes it has been very active this year. I did hear about this but did not see these videos. Fantastic!
Thanks

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by pontymania Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:36 pm

Nice pic.Its Deborah the Hebrew Judge in photo. Dont throw me under the bus and besides I cant afford the fare.Seriously Ive been to the Holy Land and the greenery scene I question in background.If its Jesus to you all the blessings. Whatever image it appears to you, great, Please don't knock someone else's faith if they are of another be it Jewish, or other. Thanks and be blessed ev1. GO RV..

pontymania

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Thanks pontymania for the input. I would never knock the Jews. You are my brothers and sisters and I love you.
Shabbat Shalom,
CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Thank you CZ for sharing your sacred heart. God bless you!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pontymania Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:51 pm

Thanks cz, God bless you.You are awesome.Shabat Shalom.ditto.

pontymania

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:40 am

Amazing photograph CZ, gave me goosebumbs.
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Did me as well plus mega tears.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:02 pm

C'MON GUYS AND DOLLS, GOD DOESNT OPERATE LIKE THAT.
BUT THE DEVIL DOES. THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS.

Here's some quotes I found written many years ago.

"We are warned [in the Bible] that in the last days Satan and his angels will work with signs and lying wonders...and he will point to them as evidence that he is an angel of light and not of darkness."

"Satan can, through a species of deceptions perform wonders that will appear to be genuine miracles"

"fearful sights of a supernatural character will soon be revealed in the heavens, in token of the power of miracle-working DEMONS" (UFO's??)

Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:05 pm

So whats more offending?

Pointing out that Jesus is also a Prophet of Islam or claiming this is actually the Devil?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:18 am

Splovengates,
Your other reply said no way this could be Jesus because "EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM?" Yes, but this is referring to the Second Coming.

The bible does not say we can't see him before the Second Coming.
Over 500 people saw Jesus after his resurrection says the bible, no reason why we can't today. Jesus said we will be able to do all He did and much more. He was not just talking about those people. He meant us today as well.

Your other reply also said, "Why would a RABBI tell you that was Jesus when they dont even believe in Jesus?? " Haven't you heard of a Messianic Rabbi??? They do believe in Jesus. They still refer to themselves as Rabbi.

You got the part right about Virgin Mary being dead.

Best thing for all is read the bible so no one can confuse you by their possible misunderstanding of what they have read.
Many people do not really read the bible. They go by what others tell them it says. If they are told wrong then they will tell you wrong information. Just saying

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:32 am

Openmind I see no difference in the two comments. Christians see Islam as evil. Islam made the claim about Jesus being nothing more than a prophet, not us.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:37 am

Splovengates wrote:C'MON GUYS AND DOLLS, GOD DOESNT OPERATE LIKE THAT.
BUT THE DEVIL DOES. THESE ARE THE LAST DAYS.

Here's some quotes I found written many years ago.

"We are warned [in the Bible] that in the last days Satan and his angels will work with signs and lying wonders...and he will point to them as evidence that he is an angel of light and not of darkness."

"Satan can, through a species of deceptions perform wonders that will appear to be genuine miracles"

"fearful sights of a supernatural character will soon be revealed in the heavens, in token of the power of miracle-working DEMONS" (UFO's??)

OH BROTHER!!!

Do you really think that you are the greatest intelligence in this entire universe or galaxy??? Just because another life force finds its way to this pathetically ignorant planet does not make it (them) the devil. Have you considered that the ET's are here to assist us???

And by the way just in case you haven't noticed the Devil is alive and well on this sphere and his works are among the most accepted religious, corporal and political teachings the current day.

!!! What cave are you crawling out of Dear???

confused confused confused
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:48 am

Can I just say this.

The second coming of Christ will be through the heart center of mankind. First! If you choose to see his energy along with this or beyond, that is a personal choice.

The second coming of Christ is through consciousness. And as it regards the human form will be through the heart center.

Makes sense since the Christ, Jesus Christ' whole teaching was LOVE. Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 3151798102
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:53 am

I second that GoodGosh.

The devil attacked my spouse this week. Chest pains, then couldn't breath, then passed out face down on marble. Devil wants us both dead because we have a calling on our lives.

I had just received my war tongue in church last week, just in time, of course the Holy Spirit planned it this way. I started speaking in regular tongues and then 10 seconds later out came the war tongue for my first time. It was very fierce, I won't go into it. I kicked the devils butt. My spouse's nose should have been broken and his skull cracked open, but
the Holy Spirit protected spouse. Had a knot right in the middle of forehead though.

You bet the devil is very much alive and will be getting stronger now. You all must learn how to fight him and win. Once you have the proper tools the devil cannot beat you.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:56 am

czinser wrote:Openmind I see no difference in the two comments. Christians see Islam as evil. Islam made the claim about Jesus being nothing more than a prophet, not us.

Blessings, CZ Smile

Well Madam do tell me this. Is Islam evil because it rejects Christ (in your opinion)? Furthermore, what do you mean by 'nothing more than a prophet?' Thats as as high as you get in Islam without being God.

I bet if Christ came back down, many of our country's Christians would call him an imposter and heretic.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:01 am

Yes Islam is evil because they worship a false God, as the bible says a false God is evil.

Just a prophet, meaning Jesus is not considered God.

Exactly what are you?? From all your comments in the past you are not Christian are you.

What is really disturbing here is exactly what are you trying to accomplish with your comments??? It is just a picture
that I was there when the camera clicked. If you believe it, great, if you don't why are you still swarming around
here. What purpose could you possibly have other than upsetting others, that appreciate the picture.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:09 am

openmind wrote:
czinser wrote:Openmind I see no difference in the two comments. Christians see Islam as evil. Islam made the claim about Jesus being nothing more than a prophet, not us.

Blessings, CZ Smile

I bet if Christ came back down, many of our country's Christians would call him an imposter and heretic.

NO KIDDING!!!

What bothers me about the whole Christian idealogy is they/we murdered the prophet! Hello!!! Does anyone get that??? And what is even more bizarre is that we Celebrate that murder every friggin year!

Secondly, if he/she came back in this day and time and perhaps showed up as a homeless person without a resume, and perhaps was intoxicated he would be banned/murdered/slain again because our Christian society doesn't accept that as the Christ. Just sayin'.
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:18 am

Oh MY. I see no reason to even mention what would happen if Jesus came back today.

The whole point of Jesus coming the first time was only to become the lamb to be slain for our sins. It was all prearranged buy God. If not we all would spend our eternity in heck instead of with our Father in heaven.

There is no reason to come back a second time except for the Second Coming which the purpose is to take us, who follow Jesus, to live with Him.

We were given free will in the beginning. We screwed up. Yet God loves us so much that He saved us anyway.

I kept it very simple.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:37 am

Yes CZinser we were given free will in the beginning and to this day and we did screw up and we continue to screw up. I guess that is the part called.... human being.

I however question your statement that Jesus being slain for our sins was God's plan. ...... Says who?..... The story is a legend of our texts yet I wonder.... why would a Loving God have his child slain..... especially when according to texts said THOU SHALT NOT KILL.......

Makes ya wonder where exactly the Devil comes into play doesn't it???
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:17 am

by GoodGosh: I however question your statement that Jesus being slain for our sins was God's plan. ...... Says who?.....

The bible specifically states that it was God's plan. Read it for yourself. God had to come to earth and become human and die here to save us, since the devil is on the earth.

God is Jesus, says it in the bible. Yes He is a loving God, hence why He wanted us back with Him. He took a part of Himself and was born on the earth as human to eventually become the lamb slain for us.

To me your comment make no since: Makes ya wonder where exactly the Devil comes into play doesn't it???
Your comments tell me that you have never read the bible. Please read it.

When you have a personal relationship with God you know that the story is not a legend in text books, but instead a factual account of what actually took place since the beginning in the Garden of Eve, which is where Babylon was and which is where Iraq is situated today.

God is alive and well and here with us through his Holy Spirit. I can physically feel His presence. You would be blown away if you knew and felt what I now do.

But I used to be away from God and felt nothing and sounded like you do now and I had not read the bible yet.

Can't begin to tell you how wonderful it is to be where I am now. Everyone can have this. God wants us all to be close to Him. Best friends. I can always count on Him.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:35 am

czinser wrote:Yes Islam is evil because they worship a false God, as the bible says a false God is evil.

Just a prophet, meaning Jesus is not considered God.

Exactly what are you?? From all your comments in the past you are not Christian are you.

What is really disturbing here is exactly what are you trying to accomplish with your comments??? It is just a picture
that I was there when the camera clicked. If you believe it, great, if you don't why are you still swarming around
here. What purpose could you possibly have other than upsetting others, that appreciate the picture.

Blessings, CZ Smile

Even I posted if this picture gives people hope then thats great! I was replying to the post suggesting this was the Devil.

What is my purpose with the posts? This is a forum where we share opinions in a respectable manner. Personally, I thought it was a good opportunity to mention the message of PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING since the Jesus figure was seen above a city holy to 3 different religions. Since you were 'offended' I subsequently mentioned that to offend you was not my motive. Then the guy brought up the devil, I asked you which was worse, you replied saying that Islam and the Devil are both the same. Thats your opinion.

Who do you think you are questioning my faith in Jesus? I mean, your opinion really doesn't mean much because your sense of understanding and paradigm of thought represent many of the things wrong with religious establishments. Don't get all 'greater than thou' on me. Because your not!

Im not the one condemning people of other faiths as evil. I mean wow, Christ loved people. He didn't treat them with utter disrespect and then wrote the word 'blessings' at the end to make it all good. The bible says many things btw!

But did I call out your faith and question your faith? I mean, did I mention how your narrow minded, greater than thou world view is responsible for some of the worst crimes in the history of humanity? Did I point out that your ease at labeling an entire group of people as evil, is the cause of all the sectarian strife in humanity (HOLOCAUST)? Did I point out that your faith is so feeble that it is vindicated by a photograph and not necessarily by the REAL TANGIBLE LOVE which Jesus preached for all man kind? Did I point out many of your RV posts are misleading? Did I point out how you represent a faction which would kill Christ a 1000 times over if it meant your 'salvation.'?

Because if you want me to point to these things and many more, Madam, I will.

I will show you respect so long as you reciprocate the deed. The difference between you and I is that I will respect because it is ethical, practical, and my parents taught me to do so. You will be nice, because you have a photo of a phantom who may resemble a Middle Eastern carpenter from 2000 years ago hovering over a town which is so holy, but has caused some of the greatest crimes in the history of man kind. What ever works, I guess!

GROW UP!

Last edited by openmind on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:42 am

Openmind says: Who do you think you are questioning my faith in Jesus?
I am not questioning your faith in Jesus, You don't have any!

The rest of your reply I did not bother to read. After this comment it shows me you know nothing about Jesus or the bible. So I am wasting my time talking about a subject you know nothing about.

I will not reply to you again openmind.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:56 am

Oh no! Is that an Islamer on Jesus's Lap?

Taken LIVE, Picture of Jesus Over Temple Mount in Jerusalem Incredible 12-8-11 Jesus111

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ruthie23 Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:15 am

Openmind

Ilikeyou

CZ what I cannot for the life of me understand is if Islam is Satan, why are you doing business with it? Baghdad has been a hub of Islamic learning and scholarship for centuries, and the history of Islam in Iraq goes back almost 1,400 years to the lifetime of Muhammad.

I am not being offensive either, just a complete lack of understanding from me why on earth you would be investing in a country that is so vile in their faith to you.

Anyway I am often confused in this forum, and no doubt there will be some plausible reason why it is God's will that you are holding dinar.

Happy Christmas 🎅
ruthie23
ruthie23
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:13 am

Its really is an intriguing and peculiar duality. On one hand condemning a quarter of the worlds population as evil and yet promoting and investing in the natural resources and economy of the very people whom you claim are Satan's minions.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum