Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!!

+5
clayf
az-tex
sandwedge
openmind
soulwarriorone
9 posters

Go down

brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! Empty brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!!

Post by soulwarriorone Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:17 pm

Listening to 5pm call with Tony, here is a brief synopsis:

Tony still believes all the info he gave last night, meaning everything
is done, signed, still getting calls about documents signed, chapter 7
being lifted--know you didn't see the vote taken, but that is what you
wanted to see; and they discussed old information we all already knew.
Sometimes you don't see everything you weren't meant to see, because
just maybe they are coming back this evening/tomorrow to vote. Programs
changed yesterday with all the ppl here from diff countries to finalize
things with signatures.
Out of all issues, this morning was more political than personal.
From call with our Advisory Board this morning: Suppose they were
waiting to see rv to do Chapt.7, or vice versa? Suppose Iraq said we
aren't going to do this (rv) until you release us, or vice versa?.
Still excellent news--some after the u.n., some this morning, and I
really like Poppy3's update dates. They are close (he later answered
somebody's question and said one of those dates is the right datebrief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! Smile) My (Tony's) intel says that date is KEY date, and I can say that cause Poppy put it out.

When I watched the u.n., I expected a vote, but it could be done in an
hour--or tonight--maybe they reinforced it one more time--but you can
believe that WE ARE THERE--it is NOT going into 2012, and I give Poppy
credit for the date. lol Still hearing 5 cents on the dong. Asia is
the next market, and you can always put some of your profits in the dong
or one of the Asian nations, as they are the next market over the next 5
years.

Iraq, Kuwait, Ministers, HCL, all are ok. If they show you every step
they are doing, it would lead you right to it, but I believe they are
doing what they need to and will release it all at once. (HA!! That's
one for me, as I've said this for months!! woot! I'm up there with
Lawman from the U.K. now! lol)

I know the RV has to take place BEFORE chapter 7 can be released. They
have to revalue at least to the USD to be released. That was on the UN
site, but it has been taken down, and I believe everything is going to
happen at the same time.

If you start looking at the last 5, 6, 7 rv's, you will see there is a
pattern, and if you follow that patternb, you still will have
opportunity to make more .$$..all that stuff this morning was mainly for
show, because we are there!

One of the questions, Tony clarified that the DODD/FRANK act was written
saying for banks to sell you any future currencies as an investment,
you will need to have 10M in net worth, and that because the IQD was
established 10 years ago, they cannot stop you from exchanging even if
you have less than 1M net value in IQD.

He also reiterated that he has always heard it would be linked to GBP,
and still believes that as he has not heard differently. He plans on
having multiple accounts with the big 4 banks, and insuring all accounts
with Lloyd's of London.

We are still going to go through some other stuff next year, and he
knows for a fact banks are planning on laying off ppl. Plus he
remembers when GWB said there would be no ripple effect from bail outs,
but seeing banks starting to shut down in the midst of foreclosure, he
knew we had a problem. We will see some major banks that are planning
major layoffs first quarter of next year. When you start laying those
ppl off, it effects Starbuck's, McDonald's, etc. because there will be a
ripple effect. Get your money, take care of it, PTR will still be
there for members, but they are shutting off membership as soon as it
rv's. They will do what they can to help walk you through taking care
of your money. Know what your next 10 things are to do, which you should
have already done.

Frank did say because of a lot of fraudulent dinar and dealers, there
will be documentation required to exchange with DB. If you have given
it to somebody, they will need a copy of your receipt where you
purchased it.

Tony said enjoy the rest of your day, and he is still looking for additional information! C'MON RV!!!!

Here is the latest from Poppy3 - 1:15pm 12-06-2011

[poppy3] Ok guys here is a solid update. The final documentation from
the parliament council on iraq chapter 7 will be delivered to the un on
dec 10th this. Finally something that adds up and makes some since.
Timing of the rv from there forward will change to imminent instead of
all this speculation. The final chapters are being written. I expect if
all is signed that has now been agreed upon the rv will be soon. It is
still questionable what is included in the documents that will be
delivered. Guys be patient and quit trying to make something out of
nothing. Poppy3 bgg make a note of this for the call. I still stand on
now to the 15th unless something changes drastically . Poppy3
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! Empty Re: brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Go rv...it seems the 15 is a date to pencil in.

Back to top Go down

brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! Empty Re: brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:23 pm

Recorded call 760-569-7699 pin 776288#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:28 am

AJAnderson wrote:Recorded call 760-569-7699 pin 776288#

Didnt get to listen to it but i hope it brought some good news.

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:30 am

brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! 270x%7C1

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:32 am

punisher wrote:Go rv...it seems the 15 is a date to pencil in.

The 15th? The gurus have gone bananas. They have these boards pencilling in every hour of every day. It's getting time to start calling these guys out pretty soon, bceuase they have been very wrong these past 30-days.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:35 am

"Wrong these past 30-days" ????

I am SHOCKED... I tells ya.... SHOCKED... :shock: :shock: :shock:

lol!

ONLY 30 days?????????????????????

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:13 am

az-tex wrote:"Wrong these past 30-days" ????

I am SHOCKED... I tells ya.... SHOCKED... :shock: :shock: :shock:

lol!

ONLY 30 days?????????????????????

I stand corrected. I have been in this almost 3-years now, and the gurus have never been right the entire time, but they are hyping this RV harder than at any time before IMO. They truly are working this think daily and hourly. They've become a joke..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! Empty changed

Post by clayf Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:55 am

brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull>>>>>>>>.Im convinced that the bull at PTR is merely a masgot for what it really is

Last edited by clayf on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ooh la la)
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:11 am

sandwedge wrote:
punisher wrote:Go rv...it seems the 15 is a date to pencil in.

The 15th? The gurus have gone bananas. They have these boards pencilling in every hour of every day. It's getting time to start calling these guys out pretty soon, bceuase they have been very wrong these past 30-days.

Go RI/RV..

Really!!?? This surprises you????? This gives the dealers and the pumpers time to get more sales in before Christmas!!! Don't you think there will literally be THOUSANDS of people that get little envelopes stuffed with dinar this year!!???

Lord, forgive these pumpers for scavenging off of the weak and downtrodden. They all need Your forgiveness, as do I.

Amen.
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:16 am

Be careful guys...this thread is turning very negative.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:48 am

punisher wrote:Be careful guys...this thread is turning very negative.

It is what it is. Facts are facts.
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:48 am

The more negs we get rid of, the LESS there will be-I've had enough of the bashing and negativity on this site, and I don't mind telling them so-To ALL you negs- KNOCK IT OFF-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:51 am

All of you who bash the pumpers, let me ask you this, why do you listen or read their stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:53 am

Hold your hosses there Terbo. Without opposing viewpoint, then what you are stating has no credibility. Even the Presidential candidates have to debate!

The Truth shall set you free.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:55 am

AJ, the reason we read their "stuff" is because it is mixed in with the actual (real) intel that comes from real sources. WE have to deal with the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:56 am

Negativity has no place here- And WILL NOT be tolerated- {Did I mention that I feel a warning coming on?}
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:58 am

clayf wrote:brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull>>>>>>>>.Im convinced that the bull at PTR is merely a masgot for BULLSH*T

Good one, LMAO.. To think people are paying $14.95 for that dribble is pretty sad...

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:59 am

bigdaddytim wrote:AJ, the reason we read their "stuff" is because it is mixed in with the actual (real) intel that comes from real sources. WE have to deal with the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I know that you have not bashed, but it's no reason to bash or used foul langauge as I read in one post in this thread. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:04 pm

sandwedge wrote:
clayf wrote:brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull>>>>>>>>.Im convinced that the bull at PTR is merely a masgot for BULLSH*T

Good one, LMAO.. To think people are paying $14.95 for that dribble is pretty sad...

Go RI/RV..

This is the stuff that will not be tolerated "BULLSH*T" and starts the rest on the negative road. This is and will be the last warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It stops now. Period ending! AJ

Last edited by AJAnderson on Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:05 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:Hold your hosses there Terbo. Without opposing viewpoint, then what you are stating has no credibility. Even the Presidential candidates have to debate!

To add to this post, when and where you have people that question, it creates a much needed balance for people to decipher and aid in making better decisions. I wish we lived in a perfect world, but we don't. A perferct board would not be a board where everyone agrees with everything thing that is said. If you gho onto several of the other boards, you will see that OOM is more disciplined amongst its members. Some threads get a little out of control (especially little Jonnywg threads), but the mods police the threads well, and if they get to out of control, they "lock" the thread. OOM is doing fine IMO..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Good one sandwedge!

sandwedge wrote:
bigdaddytim wrote:Hold your hosses there Terbo. Without opposing viewpoint, then what you are stating has no credibility. Even the Presidential candidates have to debate!

To add to this post, when and where you have people that question, it creates a much needed balance for people to decipher and aid in making better decisions. I wish we lived in a perfect world, but we don't. A perferct board would not be a board where everyone agrees with everything thing that is said. If you gho onto several of the other boards, you will see that OOM is more disciplined amongst its members. Some threads get a little out of control (especially little Jonnywg threads), but the mods police the threads well, and if they get to out of control, they "lock" the thread. OOM is doing fine IMO..

Go RI/RV..

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruno Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Today is December 7th, a day that will live in infamy. Let's hope we can give this date in time a better reason to be remembered. GO RV!! :cheers: brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! 203646764

Not ANOTHER Day. Not Another Day. I can't take this. I can't take this. NOT ANOTHER DAY!!

brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! 437791839 brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! 437791839 brief synopsis of Tony's call on the bull at 5EST!! THANK YOU, TONY!!!! 437791839
Bruno
Bruno
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:37 pm

bigdaddytim wrote:AJ, the reason we read their "stuff" is because it is mixed in with the actual (real) intel that comes from real sources. WE have to deal with the good, the bad, and the ugly.

BGT,
perhaps you should change your avatar when dealing with " the good, the bad, and the ugly"? Smile

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Dinarstar, You are probably right! But, I get told that I look like John Wayne all of the time, so that is my reason for the 'tar.

bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:44 pm

I am sure it suits you too,he was an old favorite of mine for sure,thanks!

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum