Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

4 posters

Go down

news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:01 pm

seen on OOM Nighthk11 saying we will see the dinar hit the world stage within hours 07/22/2011

7-22-2011 Nighthk11 we will see the dinar hit world stage within hours - Ramadan has nothing to do with the release as far as a hold-up - it is going to go. there may have already been some fluctuation on some of the forex sites. O is reported to have asked for a "Little more time"- he was given 24-48 hours, we are at the end of that now 7-22-2011 Bluwolf all looks good at this point, no cashin yet but coming, it is done, all banks are ready to cash you in, it could be hours, it could be days, but all banks are ready and waiting for there notice 7-22-2011 Steve1 the dinar value within Iraq, yes our local contact...verified {it was raised.} I do not know the date, but I am sure of the rate. No it is not .86. There is no holdup. It will be announced in due time.

seen on OOm Bulldog75 says the game has changed NO RV till Aug 1 07/22/2011

[ladydinar] [Bulldog75] 6:30pm, July 22, 2011: THE GAME HAS CHANGED. RVD RATE POSTING $ DAY DELAYED til AUGUST 1. What you have just witnessed, the press conferences, on most major networks today between 5-6:30pm CST, is a Show & Tell of drama holding citizens, world countries & financial markets hostage. Your GIFT is still coming IMO, but it will be around August 1, before it arrives. What has happened? See the Forum posts from all week and read the same 43 reasons/pressure cooker situations of continued delays, affecting this First Basket #1 RV Post Rate. The reasons have not changed. O wants 1.2 trillion in extra revenue. Anyone want to guess where thats coming from??? Ummm... taxes on something maybe related to currencies and the rich; with a debt ceiling increase??? It has just gotten more complicated by the hour and its a stand off between: Dems, Pubs, O, and Letter Organizations. The reason is they all want just a little something different. Please see the Forums posting from all week, especially the last 3 days.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by happywelshguy Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:19 pm

Hmmm

I'm wondering what happened to the comments in previous posts that the USA is being By Passed and the RV will be completed within 48 hours or, less.

dinardiva wrote:seen on OOM Nighthk11 saying we will see the dinar hit the world stage within hours 07/22/2011

7-22-2011 Nighthk11 we will see the dinar hit world stage within hours - Ramadan has nothing to do with the release as far as a hold-up - it is going to go. there may have already been some fluctuation on some of the forex sites. O is reported to have asked for a "Little more time"- he was given 24-48 hours, we are at the end of that now 7-22-2011 Bluwolf all looks good at this point, no cashin yet but coming, it is done, all banks are ready to cash you in, it could be hours, it could be days, but all banks are ready and waiting for there notice 7-22-2011 Steve1 the dinar value within Iraq, yes our local contact...verified {it was raised.} I do not know the date, but I am sure of the rate. No it is not .86. There is no holdup. It will be announced in due time.

seen on OOm Bulldog75 says the game has changed NO RV till Aug 1 07/22/2011

[ladydinar] [Bulldog75] 6:30pm, July 22, 2011: THE GAME HAS CHANGED. RVD RATE POSTING $ DAY DELAYED til AUGUST 1. What you have just witnessed, the press conferences, on most major networks today between 5-6:30pm CST, is a Show & Tell of drama holding citizens, world countries & financial markets hostage. Your GIFT is still coming IMO, but it will be around August 1, before it arrives. What has happened? See the Forum posts from all week and read the same 43 reasons/pressure cooker situations of continued delays, affecting this First Basket #1 RV Post Rate. The reasons have not changed. O wants 1.2 trillion in extra revenue. Anyone want to guess where thats coming from??? Ummm... taxes on something maybe related to currencies and the rich; with a debt ceiling increase??? It has just gotten more complicated by the hour and its a stand off between: Dems, Pubs, O, and Letter Organizations. The reason is they all want just a little something different. Please see the Forums posting from all week, especially the last 3 days.
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: news from NIGHTHK AND BULLDOG (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by masmith Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Sure the R V did not happen June 31 st ? It must have happened Thursday as so many said it could not go past Thursday. Those people in Iraq that cashed in for $4.40 must be out buying up all the dinar in thr Middle East with their riches and will be trillionaires. Someone from the white house must have spoken to a guru and filled them with the real scoop...24 - 48 hours and holding for 6 months now ! These forums are great but people are really not thinkin before they talk.

masmith

Back to top Go down

Post by okiedokie Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:39 pm

masmith wrote:Sure the R V did not happen June 31 st ? It must have happened Thursday as so many said it could not go past Thursday. Those people in Iraq that cashed in for $4.40 must be out buying up all the dinar in thr Middle East with their riches and will be trillionaires. Someone from the white house must have spoken to a guru and filled them with the real scoop...24 - 48 hours and holding for 6 months now ! These forums are great but people are really not thinkin before they talk.

The problem is new people get on these forums daily. You can only hear this so many times before it sounds like the same "boy crying wolf" story.

okiedokie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum