Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11

Go down

Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11 Empty Bluedog - Postive Intel - 12-3-11

Post by czinser Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Very positive Intel. My favorite kind. Blessings To All, CZ happydance wreckless hug

Bluedog Chat 12:00 EST 12-03 Post by Kc6512 (Kaycee) G.E.T. Forum 12/03/2011

_[bluedog] will be in soon phone in the ear .........hi
will be with you soon
bluedog] wow now I'm here
[cjswest] bluedog welcome
[Agent 007] bluedog whew
well talked to family said Fidelity is in bad shape put a hold on their checks bank response was that checks bouncing

[bluedog] retirement checks not good
[Agent 007] bluedog oh wow - not good news
[thedogmom] bluedog my hubby had 401k accounts with them and closed them to buy dinar

[bluedog] Agent 007 said a lot of other companies same shape
[Agent 007] bluedog oh goodness - this is scary
[bluedog] bank said
[bluedog] she said not good

[bluedog] Agent 007 did not get to detail about their business but I would think
[Agent 007] bluedog are these like retirement withdrawals from 401K's or something?
[bluedog] so we are ready for a shift in currencies ......seen today a major shift of foreign currencies
[ProsperityQueen] bluedog Woo Hoo!!!! ...that's what I've been hearing as well

[bluedog] ProsperityQueen yes it must come

[ProsperityQueen] bluedog Woo Hoo!!!! ...that's what I've been hearing as well! [Santa Clause] is coming to town!
[cjswest] bluedog this weekend and monday are critical for these global issues to be addressed, heard it on NPR radio tonight, things are of major concern in Germany, France , and other countries

[bluedog] so know do you think Maliki will come to the US as a poor country or a powerful country
[bluedog] cjswest yes and the budget will be approved if its not already by Tuesday
[cjswest] bluedog obama will not let congress go without it done,

[ProsperityQueen] bluedog I need "my budget FUNDED" ..l I've approved it a loooong time ago!
[ProsperityQueen] bluedog we missed you last night.... maybe the night before that too!... was lonely here!

[bluedog] cjswest Maliki will bring a full brief case with him
[cjswest] bluedog wish I had a full briefcase of dinars, haha
[bluedog] ProsperityQueen first time ever came home fell asleep
[bluedog] cjswest well what we have is what GOD wants I guess

[cjswest] bluedog so security for Maliki will be very high now that US troops are leaving
[bluedog] cjswest and he will increase it
[ProsperityQueen] bluedog You needed the rest then!!!
[cjswest] bluedog happy with what i got so far, i am holding

[bluedog] cjswest you saw the attempt on him the day b4 Biden had Biden shook up
[bluedog] ProsperityQueen I'll be fine .....lets get this done
[ProsperityQueen] bluedog once this [rv] is here... we'll all get the rest we need ... or we'll be so excited we won't think about anything but

[bluedog] cjswest yes it was first thought it was for Najafi but now they are saying Maliki
[bluedog] ProsperityQueen for sure
[bluedog] how is everyone

[cjswest] bluedog all are in dangerous place now that all iraq eyes are on the parliament and they need to bring this rv out now, the people need reassurances
[bluedog] you guys and gals make it through the ceremony and the expectations. cjswest they will not let anyone get to Maliki, they woke up .....guard was down

[bluedog] cjswest must be hard living like that. Same here
[cjswest] bluedog game is on now, Iraq is waking up , people there need to pray for his protection and make sure he does them good. Am sure plenty do not like him, we can pray for them too
[bluedog] I tried to listen to the full ceremony from the day that they had it not much pointing at us some was censored .....but I see someone got it in entirety

[bluedog] cjswest I'm starting to see a new Maliki and Talabani
[cjswest] bluedog from what i gathered or heard, very uplifting and a new start for Iraq to become sovereign
[bluedog] cjswest they seem very willing to work with the world and US

[bluedog] cjswest let see now if they will show up at the Defense Summit without a open budget
[cjswest] bluedog It begins, the world is now going to come and start working more contracts and bring much wealth to them, it begins more serious after the rv, let's see your new currency Maliki, show your colors now,
[bluedog] cjswest they can try to do what they did with Japan, buy on credit. cjswest but he needs to bring a proud Iraq to the US visit

[bluedog] cjswest and show us how they will pay for this Liberation (War)
[cjswest] bluedog proud and of much wealth in resources and currency that is highest value
[bluedog] cjswest strong currency ....Maliki said they were the riches people......well bring it home .....to the US

[cjswest] bluedog Clinton continues with others stating that Iraq needs to pay back for this freedom
[bluedog] cjswest as I stated of how bad things are with Fidelity and other majors this has to happen before we collapse if people are not getting their retirement then ....bingo
[bluedog] cjswest lots of news today of global financial moves .....including foreign currency swaps
[cjswest] bluedog like Historian has educated us to watch the money and watch the governments scramble to hold back the the collapse too, this is such a global event like no other

[cjswest] bluedog is like watching a conductor bringing orchestra into total harmony and yes maybe we will finally hear that [fat lady] do her thing
[bluedog] cjswest well it looks to be playing out right now lets see confirmation of their Budget ....I think it's done but Monday Tuesday will tell the tale
[cjswest] bluedog hints will come on Sunday in the Asian markets i am very sure, it seems to start in the east and works west

[bluedog] not a lot of news out today just a lot of blah blah blah, but its Friday as usual
bluedog] cjswest some reposted news twisted
[cjswest] bluedog not sure if you know this, but there is talk of a total black out in Iraq on all news and all sources
[bluedog] cjswest heard that but I watch Iraq TV will let you know if that happens
[cjswest] bluedog i think any security aspect they are very quiet

[bluedog] cjswest http://wwitv.com/tv_channels/b1906.htm good place to wait
[bluedog] cjswest borders we will see hard to confirm that too
[bluedog] cjswest I hope they are doing what you say it would be great
[cjswest] bluedog i would agree, people outside of Iraq sources will confirm
[bluedog] cjswest I hope they are doing what you say it would be great
[bluedog] cjswest yes maybe from Kuwait

[cjswest] bluedog me too, we have seen this before when things were extra close to rv, this chat room was on security watch too, at one or two times before too, we don't want to delay any rv here
[bluedog] cjswest B got to Arbil Thursday nite will be till Friday nite then off to Turkey sat and then to Greece and there he will talk of global financial crisis

[bluedog] all in the news, so I give no secrets
[cjswest] bluedog sounds like settlement talks, final icing on the cake in my opinion,
[Dee1031] cjswest ty
[bluedog] cjswest or like I said pat on the back for waiting this out
[cjswest] bluedog very true, will not be long till we see all the true colors of all that is culmination of global recovery and more

[cjswest] bluedog perfect storm for Iraq to come out and shine IMO
[bluedog] cjswest yes it is for the whole world
[cjswest] News will report: Middle east comes to rescue all from global financial crisis" I can see it now
[bluedog] sorry phone brb_

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum