Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations

+8
Terbo56
debn
Roni
Kevind53
besh
emmy
openmind
czinser
12 posters

Go down

Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations Empty Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations

Post by czinser Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:55 am

Glenn Beck On Radio LINK - plus a person listened to the link and here is what it said......Sounds very good to me....What else could he have meant?.....I have heard many times that GB is invested in ther IQD.....Blessings Guys, CZ

delete bigsmile crazyspin :happyjoy: lmao 👼 happydance hug wreckless

Posted Today, by Logical, 05:19 PM from PTR

What do you think Glenn is alluding to? Fast forward to 3 min .

http://web.gbtv.com/...py_20017041&v=3

REPLY by Cal Tech:

Posted Today, 06:05 PM

The things that GB says that makes this sound like a possible connection to an IQD RV to me were: 'redistribution of wealth' 'currency' and 'reparations'.

He is dropping a big hint in this quote .... "You have to think like people that believe the world is unfair, America and the West are oppressors, its redistribution of wealth and reparations"

He also said it was high risk and that almost anyone who had a bank account could afford to get into it.

I dont know what else it could be that he thinks would be a good investment. Anyone?

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations Empty Re: Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations

Post by openmind Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:30 am

Glenn Beck will hear about the RV around the same time we will!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations Empty Re: Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations

Post by emmy Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:28 am

Was it the gold he has been selling?

By the way why is gold valuable?

And when not if (imo) the crap hits the fan. . . What do you season? How long do you cook? And what do you serve with gold?

Emmy

emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by besh Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:32 am

Link doesn't work
besh
besh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:11 am

emmy wrote:Was it the gold he has been selling?

And when not if (imo) the crap hits the fan. . . What do you season? How long do you cook? And what do you serve with gold?

Emmy

Rare Earth mineral our bodies even need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:12 am

besh wrote:Link doesn't work

Man they took that one down fast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:15 am

Personally I am very leery of Gold and silver right now. If you look at the markets and follow the price curves, they look very much like the patterns we have see in previous bubbles IE. Tech, & Housing. I hope I am wrong, but .... sure "Gold has never been worth zero." Talk about a meaningless claim! Paper has never been worth zero either ... big deal.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations 2805820865  Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations 2805820865  Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations 2805820865  Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roni Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:05 am

http://web.gbtv.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=20017041&topic_id=23419450&tcid=vpp_copy_20017041&v=3

This is the link. Titled Soros and the EU. Glenn makes his comment at the very end.
He says he will do some more research over the weekend and talk more Monday.
Roni
Roni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:24 am

Now that i have heard the Glenn beck Story on this, I have to concur with CZ, with exception that the RV is not just Iraq, it is also China and others. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by debn Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:02 pm

What upsets me, is that he knows about this and won't share this until he "checks it out over the weekend", and then when Monday comes, and it is too late, his excuse would be that he is so sorry it is too late. How could he have "figured it out" if he didn't know about it, because no one has "ever uttered it before"??? They both know, and said "it makes perfect sense", but he has to check with "some smart friends" of his.
He could have helped so many people by saying something. If he isn't allowed to say anything, then he should have just stayed quiet about it, but instead he just wants to show the world how smart he is.

debn

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:05 pm

Maybe he didn't want to be crusified by his peers-Or threatened by TPTB- Ever think of that scenario? -Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:11 pm

debn wrote:What upsets me, is that he knows about this and won't share this until he "checks it out over the weekend", and then when Monday comes, and it is too late, his excuse would be that he is so sorry it is too late. How could he have "figured it out" if he didn't know about it, because no one has "ever uttered it before"??? They both know, and said "it makes perfect sense", but he has to check with "some smart friends" of his.
He could have helped so many people by saying something. If he isn't allowed to say anything, then he should have just stayed quiet about it, but instead he just wants to show the world how smart he is.

I heard some of that Beck program, and I didn't get the impression he was alluding to the dinar. He was certainly in rare form and on a huge rant about many things. (Pretty entertaining radio, if you ask me). However, I wish the world, and the USA specifically, would wake up to the threat of George Soros. He has made billions engineering the collapse of currencies around the globe. That's a rant for another time. Sorry for getting sidetracked. scratch

debn: My point is that we don't know that Glenn Beck was referring to the dinar investment. So I don't think we should jump to conclusions that he is withholding information from people who might desperately need money. And because the dinar is considered to be speculation rather than investment, he could get into a whole lot of trouble by seeming to "push" purchase of dinars. I'm going to cut him some slack until I hear the rest of the story on Monday. JMHO.

Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:14 pm

He was, in my opinion. alluding to the re-alinement of many currencies!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:17 pm

AJAnderson wrote:He was, in my opinion. alluding to the re-alinement of many currencies!

I wouldn't disagree with you, AJ. I guess Beck will have some guaranteed listeners on Monday to find out what he was "teasing"! Good ratings.........

Very Happy

Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:18 pm

AJ- Thanks 4 that- It IS EXACTLY what I was refering to, in a word- Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:He was, in my opinion. alluding to the re-alinement of many currencies!

I wouldn't disagree with you, AJ. I guess Beck will have some guaranteed listeners on Monday to find out what he was "teasing"! Good ratings.........

Very Happy

That is for sure and for certain!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:38 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Personally I am very leery of Gold and silver right now. If you look at the markets and follow the price curves, they look very much like the patterns we have see in previous bubbles IE. Tech, & Housing. I hope I am wrong, but .... sure "Gold has never been worth zero." Talk about a meaningless claim! Paper has never been worth zero either ... big deal.

It's not so much gold that changes value, rather the value of fiat currencies in relation to gold that change. Do some digging into "gold anti-trust action." Before the plight of the U.S. currency, twenty dollars was an equivalent of one ounce of gold! I would love for the "bubble" to burst and it return to that!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:39 pm

You wouldn't have to tell me twice!! Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Alchemist wrote:
Kevind53 wrote:Personally I am very leery of Gold and silver right now. If you look at the markets and follow the price curves, they look very much like the patterns we have see in previous bubbles IE. Tech, & Housing. I hope I am wrong, but .... sure "Gold has never been worth zero." Talk about a meaningless claim! Paper has never been worth zero either ... big deal.

It's not so much gold that changes value, rather the value of fiat currencies in relation to gold that change. Do some digging into "gold anti-trust action." Before the plight of the U.S. currency, twenty dollars was an equivalent of one ounce of gold! I would love for the "bubble" to burst and it return to that!

If I remember right gold is at about $45 to the fiat currency. and we wonder why things are so expensive. its all an illusion!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:22 pm

"If I remember right gold is at about $45 to the fiat currency. and we wonder why things are so expensive. its all an illusion!"

I know that Pheonix went over this, I still do not understand this number. :(

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:37 pm

emmy wrote:
Was it the gold he has been selling?

I would say silver, and a couple lumps of coal. Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations 974290055

PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:47 pm

Alchemist wrote:"If I remember right gold is at about $45 to the fiat currency. and we wonder why things are so expensive. its all an illusion!"

I know that Pheonix went over this, I still do not understand this number. :(

I believe its our Congressional/legislatures fixed amount.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Here is an article fixing gold at $35 per ounce. Ron Paul and Allen greenspan in 1999. http://www.usagold.com/gildedopinion/greenspan-gold-1999.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:18 pm

debn wrote: How could he have "figured it out" if he didn't know about it, because no one has "ever uttered it before"??? They both know, and said "it makes perfect sense", but he has to check with "some smart friends" of his.

He has a large staff that does nothing but research ... they may hove come across something that way, or perhaps as someone else mentioned it might be something completely different. Guess we'll find out Monday ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations 2805820865  Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations 2805820865  Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations 2805820865  Glenn Beck on the radio this morning 12-2-11 Redistribution of Wealth and Reparations 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:41 pm

"The reason why this could be of importance is that we do know that our Treasury was supporting a fixed price of gold at $35 an ounce in the 1960's, so therefore the price of gold of $35 an ounce was totally useless in predicting what might happen and what did happen in the 1970's. So if central banks stand ready to lease and sell gold in increasing amounts should the price rise, we are more or less, you know, in a time when the gold price is probably so-called fixed; and we do know that the evidence is there that central banks do loan gold, they sell gold."

Circa 1930, during the gold confiscation, it rose from a stable ~ 21/oz to ~ 35/oz. Gold stayed stable till Nixon's time, when in 1971 it quickly rose to ~ 300/oz. I interpret 'fixed' as another (fedspeak) term for artificially manipulated. The current value in USD for gold is highly underated if adjusted for inflation from 1920. Do the calculations yourself, I get a real value around 3,000/oz. It has been asserted by the Gold Anti-trust Action Commity that gold values have been manipulated to make the USD appear stronger than it is, among other things. Just my humble take on it, I could be wrong, often am...

AJAnderson wrote:Here is an article fixing gold at $35 per ounce. Ron Paul and Allen greenspan in 1999. http://www.usagold.com/gildedopinion/greenspan-gold-1999.html

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 pm

czinser wrote:Glenn Beck On Radio LINK - plus a person listened to the link and here is what it said......Sounds very good to me....What else could he have meant?.....I have heard many times that GB is invested in ther IQD.....Blessings Guys, CZ

REPLY by Cal Tech:

The things that GB says that makes this sound like a possible connection to an IQD RV to me were: 'redistribution of wealth' 'currency' and 'reparations'.

He is dropping a big hint in this quote .... "You have to think like people that believe the world is unfair, America and the West are oppressors, its redistribution of wealth and reparations"

He also said it was high risk and that almost anyone who had a bank account could afford to get into it.

I dont know what else it could be that he thinks would be a good investment. Anyone?

The link is now removed. FYI
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:03 pm

The language is highly suggestive...

But I also do not know Glenn Beck. I don't know how much of what he promotes is him and how much he is obligated to say.

Remember that in 2008, Beck said that the Ron Paul rEVOLution should be considered similar to a homegrown terrorist group, not so much Paul (he was being careful) but all the crazies that followed him. We still see this tactical sentiment, even in this forum. Some of the Paulites help to reinforce this.

If Beck is not a CFR plant, it might make sense that he delivered that message in such a way to further Paul's movement as only a skilled engineer could. Those that would take the message might research it and come to another conclusion, while it would only serve to strengthen the rEVOLutions resolve.

So I find what Beck does interesting, avoid face-value meanings and hope at the very least he stimulates a conversation that will lead toward greater constituent participation in the political process an correction of the mistakes that became errors...

tootles wrote:
czinser wrote:Glenn Beck On Radio LINK - plus a person listened to the link and here is what it said......Sounds very good to me....What else could he have meant?.....I have heard many times that GB is invested in ther IQD.....Blessings Guys, CZ

REPLY by Cal Tech:

The link is now removed. FYI

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum