Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market

Go down

VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market Empty VIETNAM - Strong growth of dong bond market

Post by lexie Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:01 pm

December 2, 2011

Strong growth of dong bond market

The Vietnam dong bond market in the last quarter recorded growth of a strong 22% against the same period last year to US$17 billion, according to the Asia Bond Monitor of the Asian Development Bank (ADB).

The statistics showed that the domestic corporate bond market surged by 34.5%, while the Government bond market was up by 21.1%.

ADB attributed the growth in the third quarter of the Asian region to the strong development of the corporate bond markets at the rate of 15.4%, whereas the Government bond markets inched up a mere 1.3%.

The third quarter’s bond issuance in the region was worth US$829 billion in total, increasing 7.6% over the second quarter but dropping 19.9% year-on-year because the central banks restricted bond sales given the increased foreign currency inflow.

The issued corporate bonds also dwindled by 24.4% in value against 12 months ago due to the high level of last year’s figure.

Although the bonds in local currencies of the emerging markets in East Asia remained attractive to local and foreign investors, these markets would face more and more challenges, ADB said.

The growth of the regional bond markets has slowed down. Particularly, the total value of bonds in circulation in the region was US$5.5 trillion in September, recording a year-on-year rise of 5.5%, compared to 7.6% at the end of this year’s second quarter.

Iwan J. Azis, head of the ADB’s Office of Regional Economic Integration, said: “Low debt ratio, stable economic foundation and higher yields than the developed markets continue to be contributive factors to the appeal of local currency bonds in Asia.”

Nevertheless, there are still the risks of the increasingly severe instability around the euro zone economies, as well as the declining growth rate of Asian economies and the probability of sudden capital withdrawal.

The profit curves in most markets are moving flat or dipping in some cases, since the policy makers are focusing on growth promotion, not curbing inflation.

http://www.vietfinancenews.com/2011/12/strong-growth-of-dong-bond-market.html#more

"WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE"
lexie
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum