Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes

+3
Najm93
Catherine
czinser
7 posters

Go down

Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes Empty Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes

Post by czinser Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:13 pm

I agree with Poppy3 on the tax issue...Blessings To All, CZ Smile

Poppy3 late evening chat on Dinar Updates posted by Newmonies 12/02/2011
_8:21 PM [poppy3] guys it has never happened in the history of our gi=ov that they vote a tax on themselves and about 85% of them are millionairs >??? I do not buy it I think they are having an emergency meeting to make sure they are all on the same page to answer questions about the dinar and influx of cash that they have denighed for years now exsisted . They have to tell the same story that they just didnt know or expect this to happen and how wondeful of a surprize it is and what a great impack it will be in America????? they will not tax themselves they never have ??? poppy3
8:23 PM [poppy3] They are there getting the tale straight. The explanation will be very interesting for sure. LOL,LOL
8:26 PM [poppy3] remember my post from the last three days and what they had told us about the ust dinar that they had no idea about and all 5 of them said the same thing ??? They had the same story both times contacted but it couldn't be the same answer for the two different questions. Lol,lol they couldnt explain the answers?? Poppy3
8:27 PM[poppy3] they are not going to let that happen this time and are meeting to make sure it doesnt behind closed doors?? Poppy3
8:30 PM [poppy3] ckh they never have that i remember in my 64 years. They have contimued to improove their medical insurance and wages >?? They have never taken money out of their pockets?? Poppy3
8:31 PM [poppy3] jam777 they could not do the vote in private but they can discuss and agree before the vote in private. Poppy3
8:33 PM [jam777] BGG thought they were voting now on the millionairre tax. Maybe he said they were just meeting to discuss.
8:37 PM [poppy3] they are not theree to vote lol,lol but they are discussing a potential problem they face with the american public and i do beleve that. Poppy3 i just talked with bgg and he thinks it is possible they are meeting to pass this tax law at the last second. I told him why i just don't by that and if i am wrong i will eat my hat but i am a elected official myself and i will not beleive they will break tradition and vote against themselve?? Poppy3 this points out we can agree to disagree on this site without a argument we just have different outlooks at this subject time will tell. Poppy3

8:39 PM [jam777] poppy3 ... just a thought ... given the entire congress seems to be aware of the dinar ... and probably well invested by now ... what would they care if the country gets 3% more of their profits ... if it benefits the USA ? Especially since they can claim they voted against their own income come election time ?
8:40 PM [poppy3] jam777 ----less than 4% of people in america are millionairs and 85% of congress and senate are millionairs now even though many of us will join their ranks do you really think they would do this to themselves just to get at us?????
8:37 PM [poppy3] they are not theree to vote lol,lol but they are discussing a potential problem they face with the american public and i do beleve that. Poppy3 i just talked with bgg and he thinks it is possible they are meeting to pass this tax law at the last second. I told him why i just don't by that and if i am wrong i will eat my hat but i am a elected official myself and i will not beleive they will break tradition and vote against themselve?? Poppy3 this points out we can agree to disagree on this site without a argument we just have different outlooks at this subject time will tell. Poppy3
8:39 PM [jam777] poppy3 ... just a thought ... given the entire congress seems to be aware of the dinar ... and probably well invested by now ... what would they care if the country gets 3% more of their profits ... if it benefits the USA ? Especially since they can claim they voted against their own income come election time ?
8:40 PM [poppy3] jam777 ----less than 4% of people in america are millionairs and 85% of congress and senate are millionairs now even though many of us will join their ranks do you really think they would do this to themselves just to get at us?????
8:41 PM [mona lisa] I appreciate all the perspectives ... it expands my thinking.
8:42 PM [jam777] poppy3 right ... would have to be a benefit to them ... like I mention .... claiming they were voting against their own income to benefit the USA
8:43 PM [jam777] when all they truly would be doing is voting for a 3% reduction in their dinar profits
8:43 PM [OfCourse13] poppy3 I'm betting w you. They never want to tax themselves or their paymasters.
8:45 PM [H-Spot] Did any of those 130 countries rv today? And if so, what were the results?
8:46 PM [rileyjones] H-Spot Yes, some countries did Re-value today. I posted some articles today about it
8:46 PM [H-Spot] rileyjones what was the most significant one, or the most noticable change in one?
8:46 PM [OfCourse13] why would SOME RV and not Iraq???
8:47 PM [poppy3] jam777 now i will say they have planned like i have and will place the largest amount of their dinar in a tax free account so either way if will not effect them short term. But they still will not vote against themselve just to get at our money that doesnt help them. It would be a black mark again against them getting ellected. Poppy3
8:48 PM [jam777] poppy3 good point ... taxing those with the most possible campaign donations .... not a good idea
8:50 PM [poppy3] jam777 lol,lol i agree completely but these jokers running now can't expect to get any of mine. Lol,lol bunch of wishey washey sissies no guts and no stamina to tell the facts. Poppy3
8:56 PM [poppy3] hey like i have told everyone i have been there and testified in front of senate and congress and i can tell you there are good peeps on both sides of the isles the problem is there are absolute asssses on both side also and they are all alike. I would vote for a conservative democrat if one would run and stand his ground this is the first time in history i think a incumbant could be beat buy someone in his own party. Lol,lol poppy3
8:59 PM [poppy3] jam777 it is wrong and a senator that i suported for election told me those lies face to face and i let her know i knew it was a lie and had proof and she said thats all i can say. I told her to not expect my financial or influencial help ever aain and that i would campaign against her and all incumbants from here forward. Poppy3
9:00 PM [jam777] poppy3 bet she loved that
9:01 PM [poppy3] lobster my friend i have proof they recieved 4.3 trillion in 2004 door to door from cbi to the doors of the ust. Again lies poppy3
9:01 PM [poppy3] cbi to ust
9:01 PM [topofthemountain] poppy3 you get'em poppy3
9:01 PM [jam777] poppy3 ... you just answered my next question
9:01 PM [OfCourse13] doctorEQ Actually...it WAS fun
9:01 PM [jam777] wow, so they really do have dinar
9:02 PM [poppy3] jam777 that doesnt count the approx 2 trillion you and i and many corps in america are holding. poppy3
9:03 PM [OfCourse13] poppy3 So happy to hear it went to UST and not the Fed
9:03 PM [poppy3] it also doesnt take in consideration the ammount we don't know that they have confiscated during the war?? poppy3
9:03 PM [repairman] I will bet you anything they won't apply a dime to our national debt but hide it and use it for other things
9:04 PM [jam777] Geez ... well that would be 6
9:04 PM [poppy3] OfCourse13 the fed wasnt fighting the war the usa was so yes it went to the ust. poppy3
9:07 PM [topofthemountain] repairman time will tell but if O is going to have a chance at re-election he will have to save the day somehow and that will take some amount of monies
9:07 PM [jam777] Geez ... well that would be 6+ trillion dinar .... at $3+ USD ....let say at least 60% is not in tax shelters ... and the rest at %15 income to the USA gov ... that would be 0.6 x 0.15 x $18 trillion .... $1.6 trillion of tax income .... THIS YEAR
9:08 PM [repairman] topofthemountain I have a feeling what is going to save the day is all dinarians buying real estate ,cars etc
9:08 PM [jam777] and that is if its only $3 USD and only 15% tax !
9:08 PM [poppy3] ok here this they have told all of us many times they don't have it or dont know how much they have etc etc now yesterday the announced on cnbc and cnn and fox news that they will bail out the euro at 1 trillion dollars??? Then said this money will come from oil they get from iraq and sell on the open market???? Lol,lol they will buy oil at $32.00 a barrell and sell for 90.00 plus a barrell thus trippling ouur dollars again 55 to 60 trillion over the next few years?? Poppy3
9:08 PM [lobster] jam777 : They've got to get me cashed in before Dec. 31 if they want my tax money!
9:09 PM [rileyjones] jam777 Don't forget we will be buying oil with it at $32 a barrel
9:09 PM [OfCourse13] lobster Right on!
9:10 PM [newmonies] rileyjones hey
9:10 PM [jam777] rileyjones oh thats right ... sooooo ... 0.8 trillion usd this year on tax income alone ... minimum
9:11 PM [lobster] poppy3 : I can hardly wait for "The Story" to the average JOE. I'll be smiling all the way to the bank/dealer! 9:11 PM [poppy3] jam777 multiply the 6.3 approx that we know about by $3.00 and that is almost 19 trillion then turn those dinar back to iraq and get $32.00 oil and sell tripple lol,lol there you go pay the debt and rebuild all our roads, schools etc . Puts everyone that will work back to work etc. Poppy3
9:11 PM [rileyjones] lobster Now someone is going to tell them you won't cash out till after Jan 1st. Now they will put a date on when we have to cash out!
9:11 PM [topofthemountain] thanks poppy
9:11 PM [OfCourse13] poppy3 So do you know why SOME rv today, but not Iraq?
9:12 PM [rileyjones] newmonies Hey!
9:12 PM [holymary] Yes
9:12 PM [newmonies] >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PM
9:12 PM [jam777] poppy3 wow
9:13 PM [jam777] that makes the tax income look like small potatoes
9:13 PM [rileyjones] newmonies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PM
9:13 PM [poppy3] OfCourse13 no i have zero proof that some did at this time i have seen many post to that effect and it could very well be because my treasury contact said the system could not take that many at one time and they would have to stagger the release. Poppy3
9:13 PM [bigricky] poppy3 are we doing good .I am
9:14 PM [lobster] rileyjones : Why would they want people to cash out AFTER Jan. 1. That would give us 14 more months to use OUR MONEY!
9:14 PM [poppy3] bigricky awesome ricky but i am tired buddy up to many hours last night to monitor the speech for everyone. Poppy3
9:15 PM [rileyjones] lobster That was humor! Sorry did not explain it well enough. Worked in my brain, just not my hands
9:15 PM [OfCourse13] poppy3 Thanks. If that's the only problem we should be CLOSE, don't you think?
9:15 PM [bigricky] get some sleep
9:16 PM [lobster] rileyjones : No worry here!
9:16 PM [poppy3] OfCourse13 yes i think it can hit at any time now. Poppy3
9:17 PM [OfCourse13] From your mouth to Shabibi's ears
9:17 PM [rileyjones] lobster While we are on the subject, Maybe they will give us an incentive to cash in before Jan1
9:17 PM [poppy3] bigricky man you know how hard i work at this and we have to get r done i think we will see very very soon friend and you and i can get back to real life. Poppy3
9:18 PM [lobster] rileyjones : Sounds GOOD to me........
9:18 PM [bigricky] thats right
9:19 PM [repairman] I guess my question would be with the currencies being zero all week would stop all international trade because of exchange rates seems like a hughe disater to let it go on so long, companies have to have rates even to negotiate deals with manufactorors in other countries. that put all trade at a standstill this week right?
9:19 PM [lobster] poppy3 : Amen! I am so ready to get on with life and blessing others!
9:19 PM [rileyjones] lobster I don't know if it is true or not, but rumors had us getting deals on taxes if we did cash out within a certain time frame. RUMORS!!!!
9:21 PM [lobster] rileyjones : Yes, I remember, but it depends on rate for me. I may cash out a smaller amount to get me through the Christmas Spirit if that happens!
9:22 PM [jam777] repairman I honestly do not believe anybody is losing any money anywhere with this zeros on the bank screens thing. People are exchanging currencies right now freely when they travel to and from those 133 countries ... and if people can trade the currency freely, certainly banks can ... not sure what those zeros really mean... as people are buying and selling those currencies now, certainly not for free !
9:22 PM [lobster] rileyjones : I just don't want to wait TOO long to gain MORE. We never know what might transpire in the M.E. My grandmother always said, "One in the hand is always better than 2 in the bush"!
9:23 PM [poppy3] repairman to address what you just said? If you have noticed many electronics and furniture and many toys have been backordered especially from vn and several other countries and my connection with buyer for dollar general, sears, target that buy from there have said they are worried they can;t or won't get orders in time to sell before christmas. Poppy3
9:24 PM [lobster] rileyjones : That should have been "One bird" !
9:24 PM [repairman] poppy3 looks like this week a HUGE loss for international business
9:25 PM [poppy3] yes they are running the factories but warehousing at this time . Hey like the buyer said if you knew your $$$$$$ where going to be worth much more anytime wouldnt you hold your product for a week or so and make the huge profits??? Poppy3
9:27 PM [bhjd] poppy3 just reading along I had never give that part a thought..
9:27 PM [lobster] poppy3 : I'm enjoying this chat. Informative but "light"!
9:28 PM [poppy3] bhjd this isnt poppy3's first rodeo former trailer for the oldest top veo traiming co in the world so i have a advantage lol,lol poppy3
9:28 PM [poppy3] trainer
9:29 PM [poppy3] ceo training
9:29 PM [bhjd] poppy3 i c enlighting
9:29 PM [poppy3] i need a break my diabetes has my hannds shaking like crazy sorry poppy3
9:30 PM [bhjd] later poppy
9:30 PM [topofthemountain] thank you poppy, prayer for healing strength and stamina for you in Jesus name...
9:30 PM [lobster] poppy3 : No problems. Thanks for talking to us!
9:30 PM [poppy3] bbl guys poppy3

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes Empty Re: Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes

Post by Catherine Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:09 pm

ClermontThinker wrote:@ Poppy

There is a LOT within your post that I do not agree with... However, I will limit my response to some of the basic underlying premise of your statements.

According to a study by The Center for Responsive Politics the US congress is 47% millionaires... NOT 85%. Contrary to popular thinking the majority of the big money is on the Democratic side of the aisle...

Poppy... So many people look forward to your intel (LOL)... For the sake of those who do care about your thoughts... Please take a more responsible

role in your actions as a "guru"

LINK PLEASE re: 47% millionaires.

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes Smiley-happy093Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes 7_11_117Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Ok ClermontThinker.... from your post suggesting that poppy3 is wrong in his assumption of how many millionaires are in CONGRESS....C-thinker you made a point of pointing out how his "intel (LOL)" as you put it, was wrong but from reading the link you provided your percentage quote is also wrong!!! By this statement in the link the number of millionaires in congress is more like %57. The proof for this is included in YOUR link

"Our error over-valued the amounts of Kohl's liabilities -- meaning Kohl is not actually in the red. Rather, Kohl ranks as the fifth richest member of Congress, with an average net worth of $173.5 million. This change also means that there are 250 millionaires in Congress, not 249, as originally reported."

Now as Im sure you know the House of Representatives consists of 435 congressmen and 100 Senators...Now if you take the ration of 250/435 you get %57... I think before you accuse someone else of publishing faulty "Intel" you should reconsider YOUR OWN calculations.... Just saying...
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by warvet91 Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Wether I agree or not to some of what has been said thus far is either here nor there. But the biggest fear that I have, is that when the dinar finally revalues, it will create a smoke screen and divert the attention away from the true attentions of Congress and the Senate.
WE know in our hearts how to get things going again and how to revive the pulse of America, yet I think this too will be temporary unless we band together and clean house in Congress and in the Senate to rid it of the cancer that has established itself throughout ...
We are going to have to stay vigil, stay informed, stay smart, take nothing for granted and hold our elected official accountable ...

JMO ... just saying ...

Go RV!!!

warvet91
warvet91

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:18 pm

"The cost of Freedom is eternal vigilance" -Thomas Jefferson
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:29 pm

OK Najm93... LOL, You are entertaining...

Just a couple of points that I need to make...

First, I'm not sure which part of my post led you to believe that the information provided was my own calculations. In fact, the information was put together and published by the folks at The Center for Responsive Politics. Obviously you saw and checked out the supporting link I provided.

Next... I am not sure if your math is that bad or you are not big on US government organization. Now, as I am SURE you know because you took the time to correct me... There are, in fact, 435 US Congressmen who reside in the House of Representatives. There are ANOTHER 100 US Senators, they reside in the Senate. So, if my math is correct (Check it out...) there is a total of 535 representatives... If 250 of the 535 have a worth of a million or more then the percentage is... Wait on it... Wait... 47% !!!

Your words... "I think before you accuse someone else of publishing faulty "Intel" you should reconsider YOUR OWN calculations.... Just saying"... Back at ya Majm!!

Keep working that eternal vigilance angle...

Remember... The TRUTH will set you free !!!

Go RV !!!

Najm93 wrote:Ok ClermontThinker.... from your post suggesting that poppy3 is wrong in his assumption of how many millionaires are in CONGRESS....C-thinker you made a point of pointing out how his "intel (LOL)" as you put it, was wrong but from reading the link you provided your percentage quote is also wrong!!! By this statement in the link the number of millionaires in congress is more like %57. The proof for this is included in YOUR link

"Our error over-valued the amounts of Kohl's liabilities -- meaning Kohl is not actually in the red. Rather, Kohl ranks as the fifth richest member of Congress, with an average net worth of $173.5 million. This change also means that there are 250 millionaires in Congress, not 249, as originally reported."

Now as Im sure you know the House of Representatives consists of 435 congressmen and 100 Senators...Now if you take the ration of 250/435 you get %57... I think before you accuse someone else of publishing faulty "Intel" you should reconsider YOUR OWN calculations.... Just saying...

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:50 pm

You Laugh Out Loud condescendingly but what I posted was in response to your post that mysteriously DISAPPEARED...Do not assume that I EXIST to entertain you.....You SPECIFICALLY spoke about CONGRESSMEN not the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES + SENATE which is a summation that makes up CONGRESS ....Again I say your calculation is not only INACCURATE but it doesn't represent your claim that Poppy3's calculation is wrong. Both of you spoke in regard to CONGRESSMEN not CONGRESS... I read your Entire accusatory post challenging the Statistic quoted by poppy3 and now its not even posted and your not willing to stand behind it.... Please don't elevate yourself above people you don't know because you might be surprised to find that your not the only one with a WORKING BRAIN.....

Last edited by Najm93 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Remember typing this???

"According to a study by The Center for Responsive Politics the US congress is 47% millionaires... NOT 85%. Contrary to popular thinking the majority of the big money is on the Democratic side of the aisle..".

If its Congress as a WHOLE then the %47 Stat would indeed be correct

If its congressMEN then Its more like %57....Again I may be confusing the issue Due to the fact that your original post is MISSING.....If im wrong then I stand corrected...

Last edited by Najm93 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Najm93...

You ARE making me laugh out loud. Keep working it. But, your math is still flawed.

Have a good evening. Give your working brain a rest... LOL

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Thanks CZ for the post. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by war eagle Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:34 pm

The senate voted the tax DOWN by a 51-49 vote!!!!!!

war eagle
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:55 pm

war eagle wrote:The senate voted the tax DOWN by a 51-49 vote!!!!!!

That's good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:56 pm

Wow, nobody voted present! OH wait he's in the White House now ... :evil:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes 2805820865  Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes 2805820865  Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes 2805820865  Poppy3 12-2-11 Evening - Taxes 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum