Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR Call Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11

3 posters

Go down

PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 Empty PTR Call Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11

Post by czinser Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:25 pm

Much is happening. I am all excited, as usual.... LOL....Blessings To All, CZPTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 3973136183 PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 203646764 PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 4017580043 PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 1839924927 PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 3079029344

Wedn. 9pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes 11/30/2011 from Dinar Recaps

_Recorded Number for tonight's Update with Dan, Tony & Gary

760 569 7699 pin 502187# :::::::

RECORDING LINK

31 Minutes

Call Notes provided by Rana at PTR Forum - Thank you

Dan - If you guys are watching the boards and you know the speeches that are going on. We hope this all has something to do with the RV, there is a lot of news coming from Iraq, we didn't want to come here a call a day, we wanted to step back
we have been talking all day

Tony - If you take your time you can see lots is happening. I like the way they're bringing it out.
You saw the articles about the CBI today
It can't just come out as an RV. All is good news.
Biden is supposed to do a speech there early in the morning
The US Flag has come down. They took it down today. The troops left
Today they've been renamed. You can look up the article
CIA is going to be the only ones over there
They're a sovereign nation again

Gary - You've just covered all the bases. We are in the stage where we're seeing all the entities and political figures talking about currencies
We know they are trying to balance this thing out.
If you go back and look, we weren't hearing about any discussions about revaluations and now everyone is talking about it.
We can't pick the time or the day.

Communications from banks that had the expectations from some of the other depts. THey've all said its happening. They're all ready and just as frustrated as we are.
Lots of dynamics. Don't be discouraged. Be encouraged that we're finally at the point where everything is focusing on it.
We're at a good point. Just be patient. Very close as far as I'm concerned.
Everyting seeing diff things on Fox and the ticker, things that were never commented on before. Its exciting.

Tony - They want to take credit but there are still some people that don't want this to happen.
We will hear them announce they did this tomorrow
The rates are good. I talked to someone about the plan and it's in place.
Hey gave me a different rate and plan yesterday and I said, well this is what I heard. Today they said, 'okay, they're going with our plan'.
Been excited all day. We're into the night and tomorrow. Don't think it will stop. Too many things in motion.
After the announcemnent tomorrow you'll see some other things take place. Make everyone happy. Biden for the umpteenth time is going to say they are gonna get them out of Ch 7.
It was a great day. We were waiting for some things to happen. As usual, things we can't say, but doesn't matter because its all good.

Dan - I just got a text from Wade. Been in for 8 years. Talked to ppl been in a couple years, burnt out on its happening, its happening.
This is where I get really frustrated when we hear its happening. There's those that don't understand that's someone's opinion.
When you tell me Wade that you don't know what to tell people, we're sitting in a really good position, what takes the life out of it is living for the moment, always thingking its gonna happen.
A lot of what we were hearing was saying 2, 3 4 or 5 o'clock so we waited for the call.

We're not picking horses. Saying this is what we're hearing. Don't care about the date as long as its fairly soon. Every day that I hear something going on positive in Iraq, is a plus for me.

Another day the IMF and BIS and all settlement agreements and newscasts are talking about progression is positive to me.
Bringing this up because Wade is asking. The news is its progressively moving forward
if you ask me what I think, it better happen before mid Dec or we're looking at Jan. If you as my opinion I think the next couple days.
I think the news couldn't be better except when are we meeting and where.

Tony - Something about the chat room real quick. Someone did this whole thing about people not stopping typing and everything, I appreciate it, but its okay. I don't go in often bc it just gets crazy. Can't follow it with all the people going back and forth.
I can't answer all the questions as there are too many. But thank you to the person that apologized.

about the contractors getting paid. It means the money did go into their account but they had some restrictions on it.

Iraq kept their word but they aren't allowed to take it outside the country
they can't spend it on anything personal. They are limited on touching the money. The rate was $3.75
Yes, the contractors are upset because of these restrictions.

Gary - I'm trying to figure out what to say next

You covered all the bases so well.

Basically here's the issue

Most of us see this as a neat little package but it's been a long time coming and many countries that are RVing and discussing. There are more countries that have now gotten into the basket

All the countries are critical for this whole thing to balance everything out globally.

It is here and everyone everywhere is focusing on it.

We mostly feel there is nothing else to do. Only focusing that we all get the max benefit from this.

All are at the point of giving the green light.

Does that mean today or tomorrow? Can't say

Tony I'm sure you're feeling the same way.

Tony - There is an end to this and an end date.

There are rules and laws to this. I want everyone to understand. The laws and the rules are made by the people who are pulling this off. They can change the laws and rules anytime they want

This has never been done before

When we finally see how this was put together, we will wonder how they pulled it off without the entire world knowing it.

Even people that don't know about it now will be amazed how they did this

Just like you and the info we receive from contacts, the info has shrunk your world.

Like 6 degrees of separation. You gotta understand, the education you've received here the contact you've had here, has taken 6 degrees of separation down to 3 degrees of separation. You've talked to me and brought you closer to that person.

Go back to those people once the RV happens. They will take you to another level.

Dan - We're going to make this a short call

I'm not in this for the short term. We're all hurting but don't think you've been duped.

There's nothing else we can say.

We are here to keep you in.

None of us knew it would last this long.

We left the other sites so we can do our own calls. I'm glad we did this.

Tony asked me if I would do it again if we had another chance and I said yes!

We're still here. I'm really positive and we are going to end this call

We're just having fun and passing the time. We love it when you guys keep it fun!

Tony - piggy backing on what Dan said - We are at the end.

We've never seen this much info on tv even though most of the world doesn't know what we know

just relax tonight. We're at the end. Enough info out there. Never seen this much before. We know what its about even in the public doesn't. Those on the east coast, stay up and watch Biden. Think things will move fast once the speech is done.

Get your list of 1st things you're going to do down pat. You're gonna be like deer in the headlights if you don't get it together. Enjoy your night.

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 Empty Re: PTR Call Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:54 pm

GO RV!

Back to top Go down

PTR Call  Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11 Empty Re: PTR Call Tony, Dan & Gary 11-30-11

Post by Najm93 Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:22 am

BAD cop GOOD cop...Same old same old!!!!
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:37 am

tony has no reality in him what so ever. He has no concept of the word "truth", and it's a shame. If you listen to what he says on his conference calls, it is the exact same thing he has said for 2 years. "verbatim". At this point, I cannot believe that there is even one person left that listens to his garbage. tony renfow does what tony renfrow does. What he stated below has ZERO truth to it, and he knows it, but he has to cover his bases somehow. Just amazing at the science fiction he comes up with. What's more amazing than that is the people that actually still believe it..???
Other than that, "Here's to seeing out RV b y Monday!!!!"

GO RVVVVVVVVV!

"about the contractors getting paid. It means the money did go into their account but they had some restrictions on it.

Iraq kept their word but they aren't allowed to take it outside the country
they can't spend it on anything personal. They are limited on touching the money. The rate was $3.75
Yes, the contractors are upset because of these restrictions."

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:43 am

Najm93 wrote:BAD cop GOOD cop...Same old same old!!!!

I have to agree!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum