Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bluwolf  11-29-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bluwolf 11-29-11

+6
KathyD
Jewelz
sandwedge
happywelshguy
wes
czinser
10 posters

Go down

Bluwolf  11-29-11 Empty Bluwolf 11-29-11

Post by czinser Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Sounds like the Elite is still trying to keep us from our money. God is on the Throne not the Elite and we will have our money. Blessings To All, CZ Smile

Bluwolf Chat 8:49 AM EST. 11/29/11 - Janna post GET Forum dinar recaps 11/29/2011

_[bluwolf] good morning

[bluwolf] how are things this fine morning

[bluwolf] just waiting for this elusive RV

[outtathebox] bluwolf were you in the area of the earthquakes? I hope you are okay

[bluwolf] which should be out of the closet within the next hours

[bluwolf] yes I live on the North side but everything is ok even though we had 5 of them everything withstand the shakes

[jtudor] bluwolf What has been the delay?

[bluwolf] 95% of our houses are made of concrete and are made to withstand hurricanes and earthquakes

[bluwolf] jt your US banks

[jtudor] bluwolf That is what I heard also.

[bluwolf] they got the go ahead from our boss on Wed.

[bluwolf] but chose not to comply

[bluwolf] reason unknown

_[robin_in_ks] bluwolf is it true then that the banks are losing money for every day this delays ... because of the 000.00 rates listed?

[nano36] bluwolf wow, I did not know they could do that

[bluwolf] robin yes and I hope they rot , being that they are letting themselves be pushed around by the filthy rich and greedy. This ladies and gentlemen is the delay. PERIOD

[robin_in_ks] bluwolf ... so what do the rich people have to gain by making this delay further?

[bluwolf] but tomorrow should be our day IMO

[bluwolf] no questions why, ok

[bluwolf] just go with the flow

[summerlea] bluwolf doesn't it make sense that the troops are completely out before an RV?...this way they are completely sovereign as a country without any US Military occupying their country.

[nano36] summerlea we have troops in many countries and they are sovereign

[bluwolf] summerlea you are correct they are out of Iraq in camp Virginia and should all be home within two days

[bluwolf] nano but Iraq is still under US rule

[bluwolf] untill we are out

[bluwolf] 100% out

[bluwolf] why do you think Biden is there right now?

[bluwolf] handing over the baton

[summerlea] bluwolf completely agreed...I tend to believe that this has been the hinge all along...based around the final withdrawal of the troops

[bluwolf] we should be celebrating tomorrow if God permits IMO

[bluwolf] remember the word TERRITORY, that’s the term given after a war when one side is the victor

[summerlea] bluwolf i know none of us know the rate...Delta seems to make a lot sense in much of what he says...I truly don't care what the rate is even at .86 we all win...my confusion is if it comes out at .86 how does it compete with Kuwait especially with the ERM built into the managed float as per Shabibi statements?...just your thoughts...ty

[bluwolf] summerlea I personally do not believe in this gentleman

[bluwolf] .86 is the rate which falls in what we call dollarization after the 3 zeros are eliminated

[bluwolf] it was .00086 before in forex

[bluwolf] this change is done when an rv comes into play but then again you all know that

[summerlea] bluwolf exactly...

[bluwolf] please stick to your guns, not to those that frankly do not make sense at all

[summerlea] bluwolf Shabibi has stated many times that it will be a managed float...therefore the rate will stay steady as per the ERM...and not have a repeat of Kuwait

[noah] bluwolf Liberty now?

[bluwolf] summerlea correct

[bluwolf] noah yes

[noah] bluwolf Praise God!

[bluwolf] amen

[summerlea] bluwolf that's why IMO the rate will come out close to Kuwait so for a 90 day period the rate cannot move up or down more than 2.5%.

bluwolf] now we wait and it will just pop in into the picture, only holdup is at our banks, not at the UST, BIS, O, IRAQ, like others want you to believe

[bluwolf] sumerlea the rate will be extremely high so please do not worry

[bluwolf] someone is confusing the in country rate with the international one and that one has not come out as of yet

[THJ] bluwolf How much longer can they delay this? Seems the banks should be ready after all this time.

[summerlea] bluwolf if you notice over the last couple of days lots of news coming out...ministers, fully seated GOI...M coming the address US congress...Kurds are happy etc...This is very close

[bluwolf] if you read back on my posting you will notice that the 3.49 rate is the darn rate that the US banks want to appear on their screens so they sucker you in at that rate, but it has not worked as of yet and this is good for my God is in control

[bluwolf] the trigger on all rates are already locked in on the BIS and it has the control it will appear the same to everyone so no matter what they do it will not stick

[bluwolf] thj we must ask ourselves how much more can the whole world wait for these greedy (people).

[bluwolf] the answer to that not a minute more, so we are near PERIOD

[THJ] bluwolf I have been in this since the beginning in 2004. The corruption and greed has been evident since day one. Have to think that the white hats are on point.

[bluwolf] are we understanding where we are at at this moment

[bluwolf] on point of what?

[bluwolf] the truth shall set you free

[bluwolf] so to those out there that bring in info say the whole truth and you shall be, do not hold back on any info not now not ever.

[glryan10] [Precious] collapse of the EURO is on the table right now per Fox New

[bluwolf] the people here in the back room know what has happened to me in the past and can vouch the reasons why, the answer is that I have been an open book

[bluwolf] so be it

[bluwolf] well any questions?

[zoomzoom] bluwolf you come across as a reasonable person, thanks

[bluwolf] IMO

[bluwolf] if these people will be quiet just for a day

[bluwolf] Your rv will come into play, trust me on that

[jtudor] bluwolf Are you hearing that the banks will release this week?

[bluwolf] jt excecutive order was for last Wed. cashin so they already have the go

[jtudor] bluwolf TY

[bluwolf] yw

[bluwolf] well you all have a good one today, may you be blessed

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Bluwolf  11-29-11 Empty Re: Bluwolf 11-29-11

Post by wes Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:02 pm

I guess I'm confused. If they've been given the go ahead but the banks aren't complying why wouldn't other countries be able to cash out? I don't understannd why Iraq would be penalized by the banks here in the US. It is, afterall, Iraq's currency not ours. Further, why wouldn't some banks buck the other banks and draw in all of those millions of dollars that supposedly are left stranded right now? They could/would make a killing.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:24 pm

What is even more confusing, is the fact that we have been told over many months, that the banks are ready, (with additional trained staff) and even to the point that they are Very Upset, because of the money that they are losing.

bounce

wes wrote:I guess I'm confused. If they've been given the go ahead but the banks aren't complying why wouldn't other countries be able to cash out? I don't understannd why Iraq would be penalized by the banks here in the US. It is, afterall, Iraq's currency not ours. Further, why wouldn't some banks buck the other banks and draw in all of those millions of dollars that supposedly are left stranded right now? They could/would make a killing.

Last edited by happywelshguy on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:27 pm

wes wrote:I guess I'm confused. If they've been given the go ahead but the banks aren't complying why wouldn't other countries be able to cash out? I don't understannd why Iraq would be penalized by the banks here in the US. It is, afterall, Iraq's currency not ours. Further, why wouldn't some banks buck the other banks and draw in all of those millions of dollars that supposedly are left stranded right now? They could/would make a killing.
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Sorry about this folks...

My computer froze and I couldn't avoid making a partial second post

I tried to delete it, but couldn't...

Mods, Can you help, by deleting the post.

Thanks

bounce

happywelshguy wrote:
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:36 pm

happywelshguy wrote:What is even more confusing, is the fact that we have been told over many months, that the banks are ready, (with additional trained staff) and even to the point that they are Very Upset, because of the money that they are losing.

bounce

and ready

That aboy happywelshguy. Ask questions, It's important and you have a very valid point. To add to your question I would ask. If the countries are set to RV, then they would RV with the approval for the U.S. coming from the UST. The U.S. banks would not be able to hold up a global event, because they have no say. Their position is simply to conform. If anyone questions this, do you really think that J.P. Morgan Chase can say, "No, we aren't ready", when the globe awaits this RV. Give me a break... You go happywelshguy. You have a great questions that deserves to be answered.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:25 pm

wes - I guess I'm confused.

wes, you said it and so are millions of others - the real story is not what is being told in the public domain and is the reason why anyone would be confused that is not able to comprehend the nature of what is occurring on the grandest of scales unimaginable - that if you were told your mind would deny it in disbelief - this is not about just one countries rv or anything else you are hearing here - it's much bigger that is gearing up to take place - a shocker indeed -

People don't like change - when the change is something unfamiliar they lose confidence they feel uncertainty and uncomfortable and they don't accept new ideas very well without lots of psychological help and preparation for the adjustment to something new - even if that change is something much better -

So the greatest care is being taken so people don't fall over because their mind crashed from the change in their structured belief system - it's not just about the money though it would 'seem' - it's only just for starters - there is way more going on than what is able to be reported that comes along with you being able to get your hands on any of that money that you were never allowed to d
o before - it's not been that easy to let anyone have it - even now
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyD Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Jewelz, I really love your post but can you be a bit more explicit? Thank you in advance for whatever you can do.
KathyD
KathyD
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:26 pm

sandwedge wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:What is even more confusing, is the fact that we have been told over many months, that the banks are ready, (with additional trained staff) and even to the point that they are Very Upset, because of the money that they are losing.

bounce

and ready

That aboy happywelshguy. Ask questions, It's important and you have a very valid point. To add to your question I would ask. If the countries are set to RV, then they would RV with the approval for the U.S. coming from the UST. The U.S. banks would not be able to hold up a global event, because they have no say. Their position is simply to conform. If anyone questions this, do you really think that J.P. Morgan Chase can say, "No, we aren't ready", when the globe awaits this RV. Give me a break... You go happywelshguy. You have a great questions that deserves to be answered.

Go RI/RV..

I'm with ya'll... banks in the US holding it up... NO WAY!!!

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:34 pm

Jewelz wrote:wes - I guess I'm confused.

wes, you said it and so are millions of others - the real story is not what is being told in the public domain and is the reason why anyone would be confused that is not able to comprehend the nature of what is occurring on the grandest of scales unimaginable - that if you were told your mind would deny it in disbelief - this is not about just one countries rv or anything else you are hearing here - it's much bigger that is gearing up to take place - a shocker indeed -

People don't like change - when the change is something unfamiliar they lose confidence they feel uncertainty and uncomfortable and they don't accept new ideas very well without lots of psychological help and preparation for the adjustment to something new - even if that change is something much better -

So the greatest care is being taken so people don't fall over because their mind crashed from the change in their structured belief system - it's not just about the money though it would 'seem' - it's only just for starters - there is way more going on than what is able to be reported that comes along with you being able to get your hands on any of that money that you were never allowed to d

Jewelz - In the past (many times) I have told you to take deep breaths, if the problem perists cal 911. After that post, forget everything I have ever said and just call 911... Logic in your post? I think not!!

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:41 pm

sandwedge wrote:
Jewelz wrote:wes - I guess I'm confused.

Jewelz - In the past (many times) I have told you to take deep breaths, if the problem perists cal 911. After that post, forget everything I have ever said and just call 911... Logic in your post? I think not!!

Go RI/RV..

Don't be so quick to dismiss Jewelz....he has a handle on something that you can't even imagine that's why you don't understand!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:48 pm

Time to get out the tin foil hats

Bluwolf  11-29-11 Tin-foil-hat

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:51 pm

I can't decide if I like these better than the buckets recently modeled. I'm thinking the tin foil hats are more stylish ... a girl's got to have some bling!

Bluwolf  11-29-11 Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Bluwolf  11-29-11 Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:08 am

SEBtopdog wrote:I can't decide if I like these better than the buckets recently modeled. I'm thinking the tin foil hats are more stylish ... a girl's got to have some bling!

buckets are so last year... no question >>> tin foil

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by maxdinar Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:33 am

double posted

Last edited by maxdinar on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double posted)

maxdinar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum