Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction

+16
Terbo56
Dinarhog
yoursoulknows
LakeLife
zonepirate
H2OMAN
obiewon
waiting
PALMER01
GoodGosh
therealbutterfly
1alaskan
Ammonite
Alchemist
tuggyron
happywelshguy
20 posters

Go down

RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction Empty RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction

Post by happywelshguy Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:32 pm

I have just reviewed 31 separate posts on Dinar Guru, between yesterday and today, posted by many notable Guru's, that we are all aware of.

Of course the information between the Guru's are quite varied, which is understandable, as each Guru has their own source, (but which may also be shared) by other Guru's.

Yesterday, there was a post "Announcing The RV at a rate of 0.86."which according to the poster, was the only information provided by a Guru, to be proven accurate as the information came directly from an Iraq newspaper.

This announcement caused much fervor between the members and what I found interesting was that none of the 31 posts, that I refer to, indicate a rate of 0.86.

The rates discussed were $3.75, $4.40, to Rate is Extremely High, to a post by Bear5642, that if I'm interpreting the post correctly states: And When I tell You It's "HUGE" it's An Understatement.

I guess this post may be considered a little long winded, but the point i'm trying to get to is a question which is. Has the rate of 0.86 been confirmed as accurate or, has this been debunked?

It seems as though all comments have stopped, as I cannot find any post either confirming or, debunking the info.

Have I missed anything while enjoying my anniversary yesterday?

bounce
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction Empty Re: RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction

Post by tuggyron Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:40 pm

:shock: HWG.... I know where your coming from. I too would like an answer. I wish a BIGDOG would fill us in! I hope somebody doesn't come on and say we're crashing the CBI website!!!
tuggyron
tuggyron

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Im in the same boat of confusion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Didn't the Iraqi Ministry of Planning mention a rate of .86 over a year ago? I cannot find the site, but recall it. It also mentioned a 3.22 rate. I wonder if one is a lop and the other a graded revaluation process. An RV would be great, though, straight to .86!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammonite Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:25 pm

I think the suggestion of an $.86 rate came from this thread :
http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t12417p75-rate-has-been-announced

To follow the train of thought you need to go to the last post on page four (since the OOM site is now showing the first post last and most recent post first.) Here richardohio starts the thread with the following:

AKnews reports that the Iraqi Central Bank (ICB) has confirmed it will issue a new bill with a value of 50,000 IQD ($43) but marked as 50 dinars.

After some discussion in other posts richardohio explains how this translates to a rate of $.86 in his post found in the middle of page three:

They intend to take a 50,000 dinar note and "drop the three zero's" which is what they always said they were going to do. Therefore, a 50 dinar note will be worth $43.00 US. There is your formula.

$43.00 per 50 dinar is .86 cents per dinar. There is your rate.

I'm not saying I agree with the reasoning – just providing the source where the info might have come from.

Ammonite
Ammonite
Ammonite

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Anything over $4.00 is a dream, IMO, but I'm not sue that .86 will do Iraq any good, maybe lower inflation for a while. With the contracts they have signed of late, they need more than that to balance the budget. Something like $3.42, would do it. The $3.22 talked about was the rate pre US led invasion

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammonite Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:45 pm

I agree, 1 alaskan, I've always thought it makes no sense to do it for less than $3.22 and that the high would be within an "acceptable" range of where Kuwait is.
Ammonite
Ammonite

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:12 pm

happywelshguy wrote:I have just reviewed 31 separate posts on Dinar Guru, between yesterday and today, posted by many notable Guru's, that we are all aware of.

Of course the information between the Guru's are quite varied, which is understandable, as each Guru has their own source, (but which may also be shared) by other Guru's.

Yesterday, there was a post "Announcing The RV at a rate of 0.86."which according to the poster, was the only information provided by a Guru, to be proven accurate as the information came directly from an Iraq newspaper.

This announcement caused much fervor between the members and what I found interesting was that none of the 31 posts, that I refer to, indicate a rate of 0.86.

The rates discussed were $3.75, $4.40, to Rate is Extremely High, to a post by Bear5642, that if I'm interpreting the post correctly states: And When I tell You It's "HUGE" it's An Understatement.

I guess this post may be considered a little long winded, but the point i'm trying to get to is a question which is. Has the rate of 0.86 been confirmed as accurate or, has this been debunked?

It seems as though all comments have stopped, as I cannot find any post either confirming or, debunking the info.

Have I missed anything while enjoying my anniversary yesterday?

bounce

You should read more articles and not just listen to the gurus because most of the articles have stated the $.86 for a few years. Iraq has never said they will be at prewar rates off the bat. Just that plan to return to that value.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:54 pm

Thank You for your comment, it's appreciated.

For some reason, I couldn't find the original post.

In reply to your comment, of course,I have read many articles on this subject and i'm aware of the history and subsequent discussions, behind the rate of 0.86.

The reason I made this post, was because the rate of 0.86 was presented in a different manner and it appeared to create varied points of discussion.

If I recall correctly the post contained a powerful comment similar to the following: ie: This is the "First and Only Post By a Guru, That Can Actually Be Proven To Be Correct."

The post created a variety of comments, but to the best of my knowledge and belief, No Guru, has replied to the post and in my opinion, it's just been left hanging.

Because Of The Language Used, I would personally like to have closure (one way or another) on this post by a person more qualified than I.

I believe that other members would also appreciate that.

bounce

[quote="therealbutterfly"]
happywelshguy wrote:I have just reviewed 31 separate posts on Dinar Guru, between yesterday and today, posted by many notable Guru's, that we are all aware of.

You should read more articles and not just listen to the gurus because most of the articles have stated the $.86 for a few years. Iraq has never said they will be at prewar rates off the bat. Just that plan to return to that value.
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GoodGosh Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Ok, Ok.... I can see where the .86 cents comes from. It is people who look at the current value, .000856898....so basically we will call this .ooo86 and see this at .86. Well in truth, I think .86 actually equals 1.16 or something like that. When all the discussion came out about "raising the three zeros" people thought it means pulling the three zeros over and the rate now becomes .86. This is not what was really meant. You have to remember in America we take everything literally and in ME they mean thing figuratively.

Now, my next question is WHY would they revalue at such a low rate??? I for one would take about $50,000 dinar and exchange to pay my debt etc and then use the rest of my investment to buy larger amounts of IQD. The idea of them coming out low, like .86 is rediculous because there are too many savvy people invested in this that will spot this and take advantage of the opportunity.

If you look at that document on IQD Teams Website titled The Future of Iraq Project - they actually have financial projections based on 8.40 per dinar. Hmmmm, I think the whole .86 thing is thrown out there to throw people off course.

JMHO

Last edited by GoodGosh on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
GoodGosh
GoodGosh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:16 pm

HWG;

"The post created a variety of comments, but to the best of my knowledge andbelief, No Guru, has replied to the post and in my opinion, it's just been left hanging. "

I think we're all just "Hangin on". Until we can race to the bank.

"First and Only Post By a Guru, That Can Actually Be Proven To Be Correct."

Proven by whom?
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:42 pm

I got this Google Alert the other day. I wonder if this is where the rate quoted came from?

http://www.edinarfinancial.net/news/?quer=&nm=&ny=&nn=663

waiting

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:45 pm

That was the comment of the poster....

He was stating that he was the only Guru (never heard of him before) who's info was true and accurate and can be proven as such, because 0.86 was the rate in their Newspaper.

Personally, I don't believe it, but I would like to see it proven or, debunked.

Thinking about it, I guess in a way it has been debunked, if none of the usual Guru's are commenting and in fact they are still stating higher rates.

bounce

PALMER01 wrote:HWG;

"The post created a variety of comments, but to the best of my knowledge andbelief, No Guru, has replied to the post and in my opinion, it's just been left hanging. "

I think we're all just "Hangin on". Until we can race to the bank.

"First and Only Post By a Guru, That Can Actually Be Proven To Be Correct."

Proven by whom?

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:47 pm

Alchemist wrote:Didn't the Iraqi Ministry of Planning mention a rate of .86 over a year ago? I cannot find the site, but recall it. It also mentioned a 3.22 rate. I wonder if one is a lop and the other a graded revaluation process. An RV would be great, though, straight to .86!

I found an old post of this but could'nt find an english link. That number was 1.13 not .86, I made a mistake. Just wanted to clear that up.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PALMER01 Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:50 pm

HWG, Exactly my point.
PALMER01
PALMER01
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:59 pm

$860,000.00 per million IQD works for me, for an out put of $1200, Yep that's a good return! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by obiewon Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:52 pm

.86 is NOT low! I would love .86 heck I would take .50 I mean think about it, We invested 1,100 buck per Million and I stand a chance of making 860,000 dollars per IQD million. I'd say thats a great return.

I'm not a heavy hitter and I'm just a guy with 3 kids and another baby on the way (my poor wife...Ha Ha) .86 would make my life a little less stressful.

Come On RV!!!!!!!!!!
obiewon
obiewon
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by H2OMAN Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:29 pm

lgtennis ..just posted in chat a rate between 9 and 11...now I could really sink my teeth into that sandwich.......ummmmm mmmmmm GOOD!
H2OMAN
H2OMAN
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:35 pm

obiewon wrote:.86 is NOT low! I would love .86 heck I would take .50 I mean think about it, We invested 1,100 buck per Million and I stand a chance of making 860,000 dollars per IQD million. I'd say thats a great return.

I'm not a heavy hitter and I'm just a guy with 3 kids and another baby on the way (my poor wife...Ha Ha) .86 would make my life a little less stressful.

Come On RV!!!!!!!!!!

even 10 cents (100,000) or even 1 cent (10,000) is an outstanding ROI... I like .86 or 3 or 5 a whole lot better but I just want to get it done!!

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:43 pm

.86 doesnt look too bad to me after reading all your points of view. Go rv.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:45 pm

I am prepared for a 'lop.' If anything better turns up, even an one cent RV, I will be extatic. If I plan for the worst case scenario, I'm thinking like the wealthy. It's time to develop other income streams. Heck, it's always time to develop income streams!

Cheers! Very Happy

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LakeLife Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Alchemist wrote:I am prepared for a 'lop.' If anything better turns up, even an one cent RV, I will be extatic. If I plan for the worst case scenario, I'm thinking like the wealthy. It's time to develop other income streams. Heck, it's always time to develop income streams!

Cheers! Very Happy

No No NO! That wont work for me!!!! No LOP!!!!!!! pretty please with sugar on top!! lol:bounce:

Lord let the blessings flow!❤
LakeLife
LakeLife

Back to top Go down

Post by yoursoulknows Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:54 pm

GoodGosh,

From my understanding your assessment is exactly correct - it's not a 'lopping' of 3 zeros (to make 25,000 turn into 25 dinar) but rather a 'deletion of 3 zeros' the way you stated... .00086 to .86.

When it comes to "why they would revalue so low?" - there are many reasons they would or could do this. Firstly because they are an emerging nation - just starting the rebuilding process after years of dictatorship and war. They have to be able to afford the RV - and they have 30+Trillion Dinars in circulation - that is a massive amount of money to change over to .86 much less $3. So they will be able to support a higher currency as their oil/gas/mineral industry grows, and their infrastructure builds. Secondly Iraq wants to de-dollarize their country, all products are currently priced in USD and IQD - so it would make it much less confusing, for both merchants and customers, to have the dinar come in at a rate close to the USD. Another reason is to get many people/countries who hold dinar cashing in, even partially - which would happen, even at .86, imo.

When it comes to holding dinar that is each persons choice to make.... it's a volitile region with loads of corrupt politicians and much turmoil - anything can happen, at anytime... imo. The situation between Israel and Iran won't just go away... there are problems in Syria, in Libya, in Egypt, and in Iraq too... I've thought about what I'm going to do if it is .86 - a bird in the hand...? lol. At .86 it is over 700x our initial investment, to wait for it to go to $3 may be risky, especially when one can find investments that will triple or quadruple (or more) in the next few years. I'm certain I will not see an investment that makes me 700x's my money as easily as I may see one that gives me 3x - 4x my money. Losing it all does not appeal to me, at .86 I would cash out minimum 80%, maybe even all... We each must do what we feel is right for us... it could come out low (at .86) and move up to $8 over the next few years, who knows? Iraq could also say all 3 zero notes have 90 days to be turned in, we don't know... put it this way - I can't see the PTB wanting us to get more than they 'think' we should get...

In closing I'll say I actually believe it will come out higher than .86 but do not believe in the $8 stuff floating around. There is NO currency in the world worth even half that, so it's a pipe dream imo. Could it show up at $3 - $4? That's a possibility... and I'm all out if it came in there - but even $1 or .86 is a fantastic return. I also think (based on factual info) that it will RV very soon... I pray it does, and whatever it comes out at - I'm thankful to have even been involved... ! YSK

GoodGosh wrote:Ok, Ok.... I can see where the .86 cents comes from. It is people who look at the current value, .000856898....so basically we will call this .ooo86 and see this at .86. Well in truth, I think .86 actually equals 1.16 or something like that. When all the discussion came out about "raising the three zeros" people thought it means pulling the three zeros over and the rate now becomes .86. This is not what was really meant. You have to remember in America we take everything literally and in ME they mean thing figuratively.

Now, my next question is WHY would they revalue at such a low rate??? I for one would take about $50,000 dinar and exchange to pay my debt etc and then use the rest of my investment to buy larger amounts of IQD. The idea of them coming out low, like .86 is rediculous because there are too many savvy people invested in this that will spot this and take advantage of the opportunity.

If you look at that document on IQD Teams Website titled The Future of Iraq Project - they actually have financial projections based on 8.40 per dinar. Hmmmm, I think the whole .86 thing is thrown out there to throw people off course.

JMHO

Last edited by yoursoulknows on Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
yoursoulknows
yoursoulknows
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Lord willing, it will happen. I can be positive and all, but (FOR ME) I don't think it's wise to plan my future on something so far out of my control. I'm just keeping it real. I'm all for it working out. I just think it wise to also put energy into things that one can put one's hand too as well. That's just my perspective, no more valid in blue than it was in black.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:50 am

yoursoulknows wrote:GoodGosh,

From my understanding your assessment is exactly correct - it's not a 'lopping' of 3 zeros (to make 25,000 turn into 25 dinar) but rather a 'deletion of 3 zeros' the way you stated... .00086 to .86.

When it comes to "why they would revalue so low?" - there are many reasons they would or could do this. Firstly because they are an emerging nation - just starting the rebuilding process after years of dictatorship and war. They have to be able to afford the RV - and they have 30+Trillion Dinars in circulation - that is a massive amount of money to change over to .86 much less $3. So they will be able to support a higher currency as their oil/gas/mineral industry grows, and their infrastructure builds. Secondly Iraq wants to de-dollarize their country, all products are currently priced in USD and IQD - so it would make it much less confusing, for both merchants and customers, to have the dinar come in at a rate close to the USD. Another reason is to get many people/countries who hold dinar cashing in, even partially - which would happen, even at .86, imo.

When it comes to holding dinar that is each persons choice to make.... it's a volitile region with loads of corrupt politicians and much turmoil - anything can happen, at anytime... imo. The situation between Israel and Iran won't just go away... there are problems in Syria, in Libya, in Egypt, and in Iraq too... I've thought about what I'm going to do if it is .86 - a bird in the hand...? lol. At .86 it is over 700x our initial investment, to wait for it to go to $3 may be risky, especially when one can find investments that will triple or quadruple (or more) in the next few years. I'm certain I will not see an investment that makes me 700x's my money as easily as I may see one that gives me 3x - 4x my money. Losing it all does not appeal to me, at .86 I would cash out minimum 80%, maybe even all... We each must do what we feel is right for us... it could come out low (at .86) and move up to $8 over the next few years, who knows? Iraq could also say all 3 zero notes have 90 days to be turned in, we don't know... put it this way - I can't see the PTB wanting us to get more than they 'think' we should get...

In closing I'll say I actually believe it will come out higher than .86 but do not believe in the $8 stuff floating around. There is NO currency in the world worth even half that, so it's a pipe dream imo. Could it show up at $3 - $4? That's a possibility... and I'm all out if it came in there - but even $1 or .86 is a fantastic return. I also think (based on factual info) that it will RV very soon... I pray it does, and whatever it comes out at - I'm thankful to have even been involved... ! YSK

GoodGosh wrote:Ok, Ok.... I can see where the .86 cents comes from. It is people who look at the current value, .000856898....so basically we will call this .ooo86 and see this at .86. Well in truth, I think .86 actually equals 1.16 or something like that. When all the discussion came out about "raising the three zeros" people thought it means pulling the three zeros over and the rate now becomes .86. This is not what was really meant. You have to remember in America we take everything literally and in ME they mean thing figuratively.

JMHO

Again, you make alot of sense and are a wise level headed person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinarhog Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:04 am

the article a few days ago posted here from currency newshound selah stated they were going to make a 1000dinar worth 1. that is a lop. period then if they moved it up to three or more dollars we could see a small increase.the only people who have stated that it would rv immediately without a lop is gurus. i have not seen one article from the cbi that states anything but a lop. they even explained how ........1000 dinar becomes 1. how else can you explain it? anyone?

Dinarhog

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:22 am

What you have, is what you have- 25000dinar is 25000 dinar-There is not going to be a lop- The Iraqis r not stupid- Why cut off their nose to spite their face? No country will ever do business with them again,IF they think that they want to do that- Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuta Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:42 am

LOP, PERIOD?

NO TALKING TO THIS GUY, HE HAS NOT DONE ANY RESEARCH. BTW, KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT MONIES, JUST, FROM AN ARTICAL, FROM SELAH, TRANSLATED. GEES, POOR GUY.

WRONG, NO LOP. OH, THIS CAME FROM THE CBI ITSELF. READ!!!! YOU IDIOT. MY GOD.

I SWEAR, TO COME OUT AND POST THIS IS JUST.

OK, LOP.

Kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:48 am

Kuta- Who was that directed to? I believe I stated info that is relevant To accomplishing the RV- Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Labrann Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:56 am

Just noticed a change in the FOREX post … -0.09 on the US/Dinar exchange page. Any ideas on what that means?

Labrann

http://www.lajuanamurphy-brann.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:58 am

Labrann wrote:Just noticed a change in the FOREX post … -0.09 on the US/Dinar exchange page. Any ideas on what that means?

Please provide a link and I'll will look and get back to you. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptnJerry Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:59 am

I'm showing +.06

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd

CJ

Inspired by Splovengates "Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday, could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the rv and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st part of january or february. Sooner more than later. But no later than the beginning of 2013. Certainly not before then. Until then, let's enjoy the ride!

RV announced 0.86 Truth or Fiction Animated-smileys-leisure-013 Come on RI/RV!
CaptnJerry
CaptnJerry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:01 pm

I believe once IRAQ is out of ch7 they have to do a 1 to 1 ratio with the USD which is why I think it can't be at .86. I could be wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Still at 1170.50 and holding - Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zonepirate Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:02 pm

GoodGosh wrote:Ok, Ok.... Well in truth, I think .86 actually equals 1.16 or something like that. When all the discussion came out about "raising the three zeros" people thought it means pulling the three zeros over and the rate now becomes .86.

Actually $.86 per Dinar is equivalent to 1.16 Dinar per $1

Regardless of what the "gurus" say I am thinking a re-domination (lop) with a RV of the re-dominated "new" dinar following is still a real possibility. I sure hope not but I have not seen anything that rules it out in my mind

zonepirate
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Labrann Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:27 pm

I was linked to the actual FOREX site … changed momentarily, then settled back at the rate I saw yesterday. What is the difference between the two postings: http://www.advfn.com/p.php?pid=qkquote&symbol=FX%5EUSDIQD and http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/usd-iqd …
Very confusing! AND … what should we look for on either of these as a good sign?

Labrann

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:29 pm

WOW! Folks going nuts over this. I'm thinking when I can go to the bank and give them my X number of Dinar and they in turn credit my account with Y number of Dollars I will then be absolutely certain what the rate is.

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Labrann Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Oooops. The site I linked to is NOT the actual FOREX site, but a trader link. Embarassed

Labrann

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:30 pm

Doodoo -8) Hit the nail right on the head, you did!! Terbo
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:33 pm

We don't know till we know, till we see it. That's why we're in this, the possibility of something phenomenal happening. I would say, don't get blindsided or overextend yourselves, don't sell your dinars. Do get constructive and productive in life, do find what you love and be that.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum