Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tony & Dan PTR Call 11-28-11

4 posters

Go down

Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 Empty Tony & Dan PTR Call 11-28-11

Post by czinser Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:47 pm

I feel an RV in the wind. Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 203646764 Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 4017580043 Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 1839924927 Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 3079029344 Blessings To All, CZ

Dan – it’s another Monday, I’m tired of hearing of these bank screens

Steve (Mod) – meet with one of our members – he was desperate enough to rob a bank (one legged man) – he was actually arrest in the bank (this is a joke)

Dan – when Friday comes I turn off my phone, I don’t worry about the RV, I did not call a date on Friday
In our investigation I know that the Iraqi Dinar will RV, we are frustrated
Bank screens going blank mean nothing
We are hearing everyday of every week we are hearing it’s getting closer

Tony – everything we heard on Friday we heard it over the weekend and we see it today. Everything is done. The phone calls I received this morning from Iraq, they are still saying it’s supposed to be in their accounts today. They are supposed to get out of Ch 7
Their inflation rates have to be equal to the surrounding countries
Look at the news, from the change in their reserves
Received list of the 3 ministers this weekend, things are still happening, we just don’t know why it hasn’t happened.
Monday is not over, we don’t know what’s going to happen, things are still positive

Dan – it’s difficult to come on here 3 days a week with the same info
Talking about Iraqi history and about oil (briefly)

Dan – talking about Jonny and others that are calling it everyday – YOU NEED TO STOP!

Dan – we know it’s going to happen, you are doing a lot of damage calling it everyday (Jonny)
People we know Senators, congressman, etc are saying the samething, they don’t know why it hasn’t happend

Dan – tony told me that he is talking to these days and I don’t think they are lying, I think they believe what they are saying. Tony sorry it’s not where we wanted to go but we needed reality.

Tony – you are getting more info then you should (hr by hr) there is a reason bank stock went up Friday, and the stock market went up this morning over 300 points this morning, Biden was in Iraq last night, Obama is making some announcement at 1 today

Tony – Friday there were trillions of dollars transferred around the world
USD is no longer used in country and they are no longer using wheel barrels to by sodas, etc…
You do know it’s going to happen, quit complaining

Dan – what I was referring to is that we have a lot of people in the Dinar world, it’s the info you gave that people will take it out of context of what you just said.
It’s the stuff we are hearing from jonny, it’s the predictions coming out does not make sense
It’s this brand new guy getting all the attention calling it everyday

Tony – I have not had one sleepless night in this whole process, it’s nice to be excited but not over excited, it’s going to happen when it happens
There are other issues that come up every day that can derail this (Kuwait’s entire government resigns today)

Tony – I still believe that everybody is still ready and still looking, agreement with HCL is still there, they said they wanted to wait on the ministers until the troops left
Military is still there but under a different name
Today could be the day or tomorrow could be the day, we are not sure

Gary – banks have progressed from not talking about the dinar or even the delarue machine
Are we close? I believe we are very close, we know things are going to change but we are not looking for a specific time
We will see other countries will go through the same process
Are we in the right place and time? Yes we are
Shabibi has already announced the RV 4 times (gets old)

Tony – I still feel very good, it still could happen today, this week
Contractors were told they were going to be paid today and they should have access to their bank accounts, we should find out today
There are meetings going on right know in Washington regarding this

(Q&A is starting, I don't think I will type unless it is something good - Rana)

(below is from VNJW posting)

Rana: When you say it's not in Obama's hands, who is the holdup?

Dan: The US president is the most powerful man here. But congress, the wealthy, Obama is not the originator of this plan. I believe the oil situation has been on the tip of the "behind the scenes" plan.

Tony:I don't know that I want to say anything about that... Because O is out front, we want to blame him but there is a group of rich and powerful that has a big hand in this. If this plan had panned out like it was supposed to , we would be already living in a different world today. It's a timing issue. It was supposed to have happened on Friday and there are a lot of powerful people that are upset.We just know it's not going backward.

Rana:Since it is in our hands, there is nothing left to do to throw the switch, correct

Dan: no

Tony: No, they've done everything they were supposed to do.

Rana: Can you post something letting us know if we're having a call or if there is any news.

Tony: Yes, that's a good idea... We'll put up something in the forum.

Dan:We will be having some ghosts in the chats monitoring and posting People that are monitoring We will have our leaders in contact with them so they can post.

Gary: that's a good way to address things.

Dan: So we have no behind the scenes confusion. It will add value to the chat. We're always trying to get better.

The last caller is asking about fees and taxes on the IQD cash out... must listen

Caller - What is the 1% we're hearing has to be paid up front?

Dan - I havent' heard that, I've heard 15% Oh, the 1% IMF

Tony - The IMF can't charge a tax. The IMF is asking for a broker fee now It was supposedly for $2

Caller - a flat $2 from each person

Tony - NO, it's $2 per dinar So it it came out at $7 you would only get $5

Dan - CBI rate and then what is getting skimmed off This is going to be different than we ever thougt. We've been asked not to talk about some of these things.

Caller - Have you heard about the 1% tax O wants so that everytime you move or transfer money it will cost you 1%???

Tony - That was months ago. Instead of paying taxes, everyone would just pay 1%. This is fear mongering. It's been shot down so long ago. It's long dead

Caller - I heard they were just going to slip this in.

Dan - We're dealing with what's holding this up.This is what gets my gore This didn't start with Carter, Ford, etc. It's been going on for years and years. You have a man trying to get some of these issues fixed. There are certain issues that have to be addressed. Then others watching start trying to get in on the game. We've heard about the $100 hammers etc. It's about the greed. If we saw the full picture behind the scenes, that's what's holding this up is the last minute takers. We're not seeing much more than what you're seeing but a little We are moving forward inch by inch. When you said "Slip it in" - That's the key.There have been meetings every hour. Every country is trying to slip something in!!!!! before it's all over. That's what's holding this up.

Tony - Yes, there are last minute deals being done. But it's not down to one man's decision. As far as Iraq is concerned, they aren't arguing or asking for anything. they are passed ready for it to happen. It's the other guys holding this up.In the meantime, we hope nothing else happens over in the ME to hold it up further.They are still looking for it today and every hour. There are things happening in Washington and Baghdad right now. Things are dangling in the air.I wouldn't be surprised if we hang up and then call you back later today with the news.Have your 10 or 5 ready, get your gift letters be organized. Where are you going to put your money. what are you going to invest in? If you do these things after, it will be too late. Do it now while you can think straight

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Tony & Dan PTR Call  11-28-11 Empty Re: Tony & Dan PTR Call 11-28-11

Post by openmind Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Tony said that BIDEN WAS IN IRAQ LAST NIGHT!

Was this a secret trip not covered by the media?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:39 pm

In fact if you search for "Biden in Iraq: past week" only Dinar rumor sites show up.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:05 pm

openmind wrote:In fact if you search for "Biden in Iraq: past week" only Dinar rumor sites show up.

"Where in the world is Joe Biden"? Rolling Eyes Here he is!!! :happyjoy:

http://news.yahoo.com/michelle-obama-biden-chicago-daley-funeral-162851224.html;_ylt=ApQ.bJfnO4Ke6vGJZ6rUNVn8zp54

AP – 8 hrs ago

NATIONAL / WORLD NEWS 5:26 p.m. Monday, November 28, 2011
http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/maggie-daleys-funeral-shows-1243337.html

Vice President's Schedule - November 27, 2011
http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/vice-president/2011-11-27

Last edited by silkysand on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:07 pm

He could be lost, but not likely

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:14 pm

1alaskan wrote:He could be lost, but not likely

Lololol....well I found him and can account his whereabouts for today ....gush im a snoop!! lol 8) 8)
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Thanks Silkysand, not sure what Tony is talking about.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:21 pm

silkysand wrote:
1alaskan wrote:He could be lost, but not likely

Lololol....well I found him and can account his whereabouts for today ....gush im a snoop!! lol 8) 8)

Yea, but can he (biden that is)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum