Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Where do we go from here? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Where do we go from here?

+7
pgo
dakotacowboy
7freemom
HezekiaH
Ammonite
ntvtexan
Alchemist
11 posters

Go down

Where do we go from here? Empty Where do we go from here?

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:56 am

There will always be newbies who want something easy, who spend countless hours sitting and pouring over intel and CC's. It will be for each of them to choose to come out of that.

There is a whole other level co-existing here at OOM. We are fortunate for this. There are many talented and knowlegable individuals here. I have quietly watched as many have demonstrated profound growth. Those that come here find so much more than 'intel.'

My committments are going to soon change, I will not be available as much for posting. However, if I can continue to be of service to this community, it will be my pleasure.

It is my feeling that a transition from passive hope to active creation is due for many. I am considering changing the focus of my writing here in this direction. I want you all to have the tools necessary to be happy and successful in your lives.

Are you ready to get serious about life? Are you ready to take a more business like approach in your life? Are you ready to push yourself towards excellence? Are you willing to do assignments such as reading and exercises on your own and off site?

Where do you stand? Can you recognize opportunity when it's before you? What do YOU want to do?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Where do we go from here? Empty Re: Where do we go from here?

Post by ntvtexan Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:35 am

GREAT post Alchemist...In fact, I do have plans for the EXCESSIVE amount of money I anticipate to have, even at an $.86 RV rate.

For example: During the fires in Texas a few months months back, I was going to make a few Semi-Trailers with built-in washers and dryers to take to the sites for FREE laundry for the fire fighters and affected town folks.

It's a folding semi-trailer design to allow extra room for people walking around the units on board.

So, eight or more washer/dryer trailers, one water hauler (10k gallons), one trailer with a generator of sufficient power to run all the machines, and of course one fuel trailer for the generator !

Maybe even one more trailer to filter the wash water after use...we'll see.

I'd like to share this design with PROUD AMERICAN people from all 50 states, then we can tell FEMA to sit back and watch how it SHOULD be done !

Same thing with a chow hall/cafeteria design.

Still in the plan, still on the drawing board...just waitin for the $$$$$$ !

I also plan on starting 10-15 companies with different functions...some within the world of surviving after an economic collapse. Think continued supply chains.

It'll be great to finally have the money to do all these things...some day.

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:13 am

So before 'it gets here' should we not start honing our skills and/or learn the principles that bring success?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammonite Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:21 am

Alchemist, I really like the idea of moving from "passive hope to active creation." and would love to hear more from you on that topic.
Ammonite
Ammonite

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:32 am

Great idea Alchemist!!

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 am

Alchemist said: "... transition from passive hope to active creation... excellence...
reading and exercises ... opportunity..."

Learning, growing, becoming more like Him, Divine Creator, Whose image we reflect in so doing and being...

OH YEAH!!! Very Happy
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:23 am

For those interested, you will need to procure material for this endeavor. You will need some bound journals and blue pens. The stiched essay note books that you can find in a dollar store are very suitable.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dakotacowboy Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:39 am

Alchemist, I am one of the thousands of quiet readers of this site. I enjoy reading your post and your 3d thinking. I have been considering the most effective way to be charitable post RV. Here are two ideas that I have come up with.
1. I will give to a charity that I know of that the CEO get's out there with about 10 other people and does the stuff know one sees, like helping a home owner tear out moldy sheet rock after a flood, help rehabilitate amputees in Hattie. The small non government funded charities are out there that are very effective.
2. Secretly give to married families who have just had a child and are paying for it on time, w/o government assistance. Start helping responsible people with tools not money. I am tired of being forced to pay for the births of children from couples that wont get married so they qualify!
dakotacowboy
dakotacowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:43 am

Alchemist, I, and I think many find your posts to be of value and hope to continue to see them. If your posts are to be lessened that is our loss, but will take what we can from the posts we do find.

Your latest idea is a great one, and I look forward to it! I've got the journal and blue pen, so...

Best wishes on your new commitments!☀
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:46 am

"Alchemist, I am one of the thousands of quiet readers of this site. I enjoy reading your post and your 3d thinking."

Thank you so much! In a funny way, I would more classify my thinking as 7D. Shhh! Don't tell anyone. Your post demonstrates the good that people can do when they do well. I am not a big fan of social welfare. Individuals make the difference. You can look through all of my posts and see that one consistent message. When one is lifted up, we all are lifted up. There is so much fear out there. When we 'wake up,' our job is to start creating. Thank you for your thoughts, and for coming out of the woodwork to make it!

dakotacowboy wrote:Alchemist, I am one of the thousands of quiet readers of this site. I enjoy reading your post and your 3d thinking. I have been considering the most effective way to be charitable post RV. Here are two ideas that I have come up with.
1. I will give to a charity that I know of that the CEO get's out there with about 10 other people and does the stuff know one sees, like helping a home owner tear out moldy sheet rock after a flood, help rehabilitate amputees in Hattie. The small non government funded charities are out there that are very effective.
2. Secretly give to married families who have just had a child and are paying for it on time, w/o government assistance. Start helping responsible people with tools not money. I am tired of being forced to pay for the births of children from couples that wont get married so they qualify!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:48 am

This is one who is ready to get serious. Kudos!

pgo wrote:Alchemist, I, and I think many find your posts to be of value and hope to continue to see them. If your posts are to be lessened that is our loss, but will take what we can from the posts we do find.

Your latest idea is a great one, and I look forward to it! I've got the journal and blue pen, so...

Best wishes on your new commitments!☀

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:51 am

TWO THUMBS UP ALCHE!!! Love ya!

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:56 am

Great thread Alchemist and all those who are contributing to it. Thanks so much for a post that is thought provoking. As usual, I enjoy your perspective, Alchy.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Why use a stitched journal? For one, the ones that are bound by glue on the spine will come undone. You need to recognize value, even if it comes from a dollar store. Why not use a loose leaf binder? Same reason. Plus, a loose leaf binder allows you to remove pages. In the business world it is difficult to 'remove mistakes.' You need to see where you came from to understand where you are.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:24 pm

Why a pen and paper? Writing utilizes different neural pathways than does tapping on a keyboard. A pen because it is permanent. Some have the habit of allowing impulse to dictate action. One can easily correct a mistake with a spellcheck, an edit or delete button, or an eraser.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:14 pm

There will be a new section forming. This will focus on learning. It will not be open to the general membership. This area will be focused with intent. If you choose to be part of this, either to learn or offer expertise, use the email option at the bottom of my posts or from my profile. Make sure that in the email header you include, "OOM, New Area."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:01 pm

I think the idea of hand-written journal is excellent- very creative in a hands-on manner. Mistakes are part of the creative and learning process; we can learn so much from mistakes if we permit ourselves to view them as great learning opportunities, as opposed to "failures". No one is a failure who chooses to get up from "failure" and try again; our "mistakes" are part of where we come from, our growth process, and who we are becoming-- potentially very valuable to us and others we may help through similar challenges. Out of every adversity are the seeds of an equal or greater benefit, if we have eyes to see it and patience to see it come to fruition.
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Thanks for the thought provoking thread, but we are done after RV, being self employed for over 3 decades, we have had enough, not with the work, the ever increasing regulations from city, county, state and the feds.

We have been cutting back the past 5 or so years, but after RV. phone goes in the river, employee's are all (but one, but we are working on him) IQD and VND holders, so they will be set also.

Last edited by 1alaskan on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Azure Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:02 am

I will miss your polite wisdom.
Azure
Azure
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:06 am

Azure wrote:I will miss your polite wisdom.

Thank you, I will be around, not hard to find.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum