Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Lightbeam 11-26-11 Great Post!

+6
wes
sandwedge
rhondak
mitkire
godsfool713
czinser
10 posters

Go down

Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! Empty Lightbeam 11-26-11 Great Post!

Post by czinser Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Sounds good to me. Blessings To All, CZ Smile
Lightbeam's post in 3S's chatroom Sat morning from SouthernLawya 11/26/2011 Dinar Recaps

_[Lightbeam] SouthernLawya some of the first contractors prior to the rv were paid in a "negotiated" rate knowing it would rv, ok? Monday there is a Contractor who is based in the UNITED STATES .... and his contractreads he WILL be paid in RV currency.... and we can even do the math on that....to get a rate....that is a HUGE difference..... if I am wrong, correct me....this is what I know to be a fact....woulda been great to see this yesterday ofcourse.....but MONDAY works for me....this Contractor will be paid in the US...money in his account on MONDAY. Can't hang our hat on ust that---there is more intel that points to that.....such as, we have 132 UNHAPPY countries right now....and I asssume you all know Maliki flew to Japan just to calm them down and assure them this rv was on the way???? My 2 cents worth...hope it helps....

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Lightbeam 11-26-11  Great Post! Empty Re: Lightbeam 11-26-11 Great Post!

Post by godsfool713 Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:52 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

FINGERS AND TOES ARE CROSSED

WAIT..... O.K. .....I CROSSED MY BABIES FINGERS AND TOES TOO!! :joker: :joker: :joker:

BUT IAM NOT HOLDING MY BREATH Embarassed

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

MAY THIS R.V. FIND YOU MONDAY!!
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:40 pm

czinser wrote:Sounds good to me. Blessings To All, CZ Smile
Lightbeam's post in 3S's chatroom Sat morning from SouthernLawya 11/26/2011 Dinar Recaps

_[Lightbeam] SouthernLawya some of the first contractors prior to the rv were paid in a "negotiated" rate knowing it would rv, ok? Monday there is a Contractor who is based in the UNITED STATES .... and his contractreads he WILL be paid in RV currency.... and we can even do the math on that....to get a rate....that is a HUGE difference..... if I am wrong, correct me....this is what I know to be a fact....woulda been great to see this yesterday ofcourse.....but MONDAY works for me....this Contractor will be paid in the US...money in his account on MONDAY. Can't hang our hat on ust that---there is more intel that points to that.....such as, we have 132 UNHAPPY countries right now....and I asssume you all know Maliki flew to Japan just to calm them down and assure them this rv was on the way???? My 2 cents worth...hope it helps....

sounds like jonnywg! hahahaha! don't hold your breath.

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondak Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:48 pm

MONDAY sounds great, or Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.....

Come on RV!
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Activate already rv!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Does sound like joonywg. They must be cloning him over at 3's..

He states: I asssume you all know Maliki flew to Japan just to calm them down and assure them this rv was on the way????

I am not buying that for one second.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:26 pm

Well I guess since Lightbeam asked the question we can answer without being accused of being negative or bashing???? He says contractors being paid at a "negotiated rate" prior to the rv. Why is it that the members on the site that are ACTUALLY in Iraq haven't seen one thing of this? Why is it that the members on this site that ALSO have contacts INSIDE Iraq haven't seen anything of this? Sorry. Just doesn't pass the smell test. Wish it did because I would like this as much as anybody else. Been in it for over 4 yrs and trust me I'm ready to be done.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by golfdaily Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Wes,

Lightbeam said contracts not contacts so maybe some of the others have contacts, but they are not contractors????? Do you have any contacts that are contractors to verify???? Neither do I.

Thanks for all intel and I can ask questions to myself as I sift through all the information.

Go RV

golfdaily

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:39 pm

http://www.iraq.emb-japan.go.jp/documents/presentation_oda_english.pdf

Go to the STATUS section of this report. . . It was as of April 2010 - Status pages start on Page 11 to 15

Ongoing humanitarian support and reconstruction from Japan since Feb 2004, Japan has forgiven 80% of debt incurred by Iraq. . .

Hardly ANY of these projects are out of the tender or planning stages. . . "what are they waiting for?"

The Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has allocated US$600 million [700 billion Iraqi dinars] for service projects in northern Iraq’s Kurdistan Region, according to Aswat al-Iraq.

The media director of the Region’s Planning Ministry, Adnan Haji Kaka, told the agency on Wednesday that, “Kurdistan’s Planning Minister, Ali Sindi, has discussed with JICA’s Chairman, Aquari Satochi on Tuesday, the Japanese Agency’s plans to help execute several service plans in Kurdistan Region, especially those related to teaching and training”.

“JICA has allocated US$600 million for the Region’s projects, especially in the field of education and training of employees,” he added.

Kaka pointed out that the meeting had also discussed “the programs to be implemented by JICA, such as Dirlok Dam in Dohuk Province, a water project in Halabja, as well as agricultural and energy projects in Kurdistan Region”.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2010/12/01/japan-to-invest-600m-in-kurdistan/

Now If I were Japan... and I had already allocated a ton of money into something, I would appreciate a visit to calm me down and assure that SOMETHING was going to take place.... Since these projects have not yet been implemented (as of Dec2010 when I was studying this), one can assume there is SOMETHING that they are waiting for... and especially when my country has had devistation since the allocation of said funds...

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:43 pm

golfdaily wrote:Wes,

Lightbeam said contracts not contacts so maybe some of the others have contacts, but they are not contractors????? Do you have any contacts that are contractors to verify???? Neither do I.

Thanks for all intel and I can ask questions to myself as I sift through all the information.

Go RV
Well if you read right before the "....." it says contractors. Then right after the "....." it says contract. One would assume that contract pertains to the said contractor. And FYI, I don't have contacts in Iraq. Mine are here in the US. But there MANY on this site that do have contacts in Iraq and/or are themselves in Iraq.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:49 pm

OOo looks as though Iraq has approved the forward motion of a project for power plants:

Hyundai, Metka Win Iraq Power Deals Worth $357m

Posted on 28 September 2011. Tags: Electricity, Greece, Hyundai, Japanese International Cooperation Agency, Japanese International Cooperation Authority, JICA, korea, Metka

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iraqi government spokesman Dr Ali al-Dabbagh has announced that Iraq’s cabinet has approved projects to build two power stations in southern Iraq.

The 1,500 megawatt Rumaila power station will be built by South Korean Hyundai Engineering at a cost of $308 million, while the 1,250 megawatt plant in Basra will be built by Greek company Metka at a cost of $349 million.

Both plants are gas-fired, and are to be completed within two years.

Both plants will be funded by the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA), as part of the $5 billion aid package that Japan pledged to Iraq in 2003.

http://www.iraq-businessnews.com/tag/japanese-international-cooperation-agency/

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:51 pm

wes wrote:
golfdaily wrote:Wes,

Go RV
Well if you read right before the "....." it says contractors. Then right after the "....." it says contract. One would assume that contract pertains to the said contractor. And FYI, I don't have contacts in Iraq. Mine are here in the US. But there MANY on this site that do have contacts in Iraq and/or are themselves in Iraq.

OK guys... it doesnt matter... the person brought the information, its theirs, we have had our opinion stated... Please lets drop it... Smile

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Good info that is very much appreciated.

Thank You

bounce

happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fun4me2 Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:51 pm

Hey Wes

I assume you live in america...go outside and ask everyone you see whats going on inside american politics...Most people could not tell you anything

Same in iraq...just because someone is there , does not mean they know anything.....I mean seriously....I live in canada , And I have no clue what my government is up too....And I could ask hundreds of people the same thing and you know what....They would all say the same...they don't really know

Boots on the ground....I would'nt count on that......they know nothing

fun4me2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum