Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201

Go down

Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201 Empty Jonnywg classroom notes posted on 3S's forum by AndieZ1 11/23/201

Post by silkysand Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Provided by: Dinar Recaps

[tigers] if everything is done like it is being said then will we see the rv this week and be cashing out
[jonnywg] Tigers - Yes today we hope

[sonnayhwh] Jonny! - I'm hearing at least three reasons for the delay - 1) Iraq vendors are not ready, 2) UST is not ready 3) Big O is a bully. . .which is valid, or is there "other"?
[jonnywg] sonnay#3 - 'O' is a bully

[amandapanda] Jonny...Who is the host nation for this RV? Thank you!
[jonnywg] - Host nation is USA right now

[MRP] How do you know which wealth advisors specialize at what level?
[jonnywg] mrp - They will tell you

[23skido] Where will the "cash-in plan" be posted?
[jonnywg] post RV.....within hours in the forum

[LuckyStar08] The World Global Settlements were tied into the RV before but recently you have said they are not...what has changed to make that not a condition of the RV?
[jonnywg] luckystar - At this point we do not know ................. advisor need not be in DINAR.....ASK for reference

[tourman60] Do all of the banks have to be open for business BEFORE the rate release? Why? Thanks Top Squirrel!
[jonnywg] tourman - No it is independent
Read More Link on Right

[vote4rv] Do you have a contact in lockdown? If so, will this person tell you and you tell us the minute they come out?
[jonnywg] VOTE4R......... We get notice within 30 minutes

[Princess M] If we plan to use Dinar Banker will the cash in overview still hold for us? We will go after the wire transfer is in our account?
[jonnywg] princess the plan is for what to do with the MONEY................ Saw it posted.....reviewed and thought it would help.

[QueenQ] O's gain for holding this - could it be possible he is delaying cause the dollar value would drop? Thank you
[jonnywg] queenq – Yes

[threwerback] What range are you hearing for the rate?
[jonnywg] threwerback - $3 - $7

[shar35] What is the role of a host nation for an RV?
[jonnywg] SHAR35 - Turn on SWITCH ... after verifying

[qoh422] In your opinion, is this just processing that needs to be completed or is someone holding it up?
[jonnywg] qoh422 - Being held up - all done for a week

[SHABIBI] You said before the WGS had nothing to do with this anymore. Did I read it right on phone? You just answered someone and said you didn't know. Why the change in answer I'm confused???
[jonnywg] shabibi - You and me BOTH - World Global Settlements should be an issue but it appears not now

[taterhostage] What exactly will creating a trust and LLC do for you besides things for the long term and protect you from being sued? Does it have to be completed before cash in all out because of a tax advantage/shelter?
[jonnywg] taterhostage - Beneficial if before rv. Ask a CPA regarding taxes.

[dawg14] Jonny, thank you so much for the cash in steps. I'm sure they will help many people that are still confused. Now that it’s done when should we expect to go to the bank? Thanks for your time
[jonnywg] Go to banks to set up after rv but before cash in
[jonnywg] To clarify go in after RV......WITH code for bank packages....we will provide FREE

[tbone62] Jonny, thank you for all you do for us. If ‘O’ is indeed the hold up, what is the longest he can delay before we look for another hold up?
[jonnywg] tbone - we think ‘O’ played his last card

[redphinehas] Do you know anything about the Basel III compliance of the Iraqi Banks? If release is being "held up" because it has been "done for a week" then what is the purpose of the UST lockdown? To keep the info of time/rates to get out?
[jonnywg] redphinehas -Regarding Basel III. The UST has to hold secure until RELEASED....YES

[jonnywg] redphineno re basil 3,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ust has to hold secure until RELEASED..................YES
[jonnywg] kenb yesterday midnight

[pgrumpy13] Is Chase verifying with black light or sending the dinar off for verification?
[jonnywg] pgrumpy – Both

[MRP] During this Thanksgiving season, I want to tell you, BWM, the Mods, and all the Squirrels how very grateful I am. I have learned so much here. Appreciate your stand and your sacrifices to help us. Thank you.
[jonnywg] MRP - You are a valued member .....THANKS

[herenow] So, did ‘O’ give the go ahead and the UST lock-down is not a hold up but only a matter of acting on the go ahead?
[jonnywg] herenow - So we were told

[booyahoo] I plan on cashing out one 25K note at local currency exchange, need CASH for turkey dinner. Will I be able to get some CASH and wire transfer the rest to my bank, which is now overdrawn? and will the bank put a hold on my wire transfer for 10 days or more?
[jonnywg] booyahoo - Probably not .....BUT ask them

[oxglove] Do you recommend reserves being wired to Canada from Dinar Banker or, are there concerns? Thank You.
[jonnywg] oxglove - Too general a question but yes, there are concerns

[meisme] Sometimes is so hard to look for a good professional unless is by referrals. Can you give us some contacts of your confidence so we can call them?
[jonnywg] No it’s not fair for me to refer business

[RvMeAlready] Would it be wise to cash in one note get all of your lawyer and cpa professionals then cash in the rest?
[jonnywg] rvme - Certainly a plan

[island woman] We all are looking for reasons why this SHOULD be done now. is there ANY reasons that could delay or cancel the RV... for any reason?
[jonnywg] island woman - Until it’s in your bank account there are reasons

[Renster] Do you believe that the big wigs who cashed out earlier this week for a lower rate did so because they used that cash in to make billions on the stock market and that contributed to delay? Look at the stock market all week – it’s a buyers’ market
[jonnywg] Anyone that cashed in early was through a negotiated SETTLEMENT – SO A LOWR RATE...AND can’t buy more.

[ram1] Do you know if the rate will be pegged to GBP?
[jonnywg] IN UK

[JamJam] Jonny, I was told when we go to the bank to cash in we should not park in bank parking lot - to get a taxi there. Is this just for those in big cities or everyone? What are your thoughts on this for safety? Thank you.
[jonnywg] jamjam - A bit cautious but security is important

[mimi49] Jonny, yesterday you made mention that the US was the "host nation"...if ‘O’ continues to misbehave could China step in as "host nation"?? If yes, what would that do to us?
[jonnywg] MIMI. The U.S. could be removed if IMF and BIS release the rv

[Dundee] When the UST gets out of lockdown do you think ‘O’ will delay again and how long can he stop a global event?
[jonnywg] dundee - I don't think ‘O’ can delay any longer

[owl] "Weiss ratings" does NOT give ‘Big 4’ banks any kudos right now...they are financially on the brink. What say you?
[jonnywg] OWL - Correct but still may be the best choice with independent insurance

[hurry] Are you saying if the US gets removed we will not get to cash in at all?
[jonnywg] hurry - No I did not say THAT........... the US banks will take rate from BIS

[c1432] Yesterday was your day…today is Tony’s day...is tomorrow our DAY...LOL THANKS...
[jonnywg] I hope it is someone’s day

[reallynow] Has this "lockdown" taken longer than the last one, and if so, what do you feel the reasons for that are?
[jonnywg] Yes, political

[bogeyboy] Today on the news it was reported that Germany could not borrow the money they needed. Will this affect the RV?
[jonnywg] bogeyboy – No. Germany will reapply and get it

[walter-bs4] I have read in chats where some are saying they are closing Facebook accounts because of security concerns. Your thoughts?
[jonnywg] walter - I don’t know Facebook security but it is a source to be aware of

[Greyeagle4] Jonny, If this goes down today do you have a guess-timate on the time of day? Noon, mid-afternoon, evening, night, late night?
[jonnywg] This morning is good for me

[arkdinarian] If lockdown is still going on will the workers not get Thanksgiving time with family? Seems to me that should be a good reason to rv this.
[jonnywg] arkinsarian - Agreed get them out today

[rtiny] First, thanks for the countless hours of dealing w the same questions over and over. I thank you, BWM, KATT, and all the mods for what you do. What’s the ‘wg’ in JONNYWG stand for? Secondly, how will banks deal with all the peeps running to banks crowd control? I’m thinking it will be crazy.
[jonnywg] rtiny – (1) ‘wg’ is part of name; (2) crowd control will be a factor
[jonnywg] FYI - All the mods here on this site, BWM, myself and all administration people are volunteers. Also, thanks to the support in this rv by PTR and MIG – they rock.

[texas2050] Jonny, thanks for your help. Do you feel it would be smart to put most of my money in a larger bank that has the CDARS-account ability and your daily use account in a small local bank for the relationship value?
[jonnywg] texas - Get independent insurance

[theda] If USA were removed what does that do to the dinar holders position?
[jonnywg] theda - Nothing we are ok

[dimples3] Do we have any idea who the 8 big banks are that will start the cash-in going??
[jonnywg] dimples – Wells Fargo, Chase, Bank of America, First Convenience National are the ones I know

[dessybug] I just heard Federal Reserve.... today 31 banks under stress tests... do you know what this means? Thank you.
[jonnywg] dessy - About time - four years too late

[NewLegacy] Jonny, Do you personally think it would be prudent to unload ALL of our dinar within a month or two, for reasons of political risks in the Middle East?
[jonnywg] Make your own decisions - seek advice. If the rate is high enough, why wait

[amandapanda] Is there any way possible that ‘O’ could prevent this RV from happening all together? Or for at least until his term is over?
[jonnywg] amanda - YES. If he made unbelievable concessions which I believe cannot happen

[BLPastor] What are UST employees actually doing while in lockdown mode?
[jonnywg] Inputting data.
[jonnywg] We heard recently all was done and they’re playing checkers

[squirrelgirl] Jonny...it looks like the President and Bernanke at the Fed are jockeying for position to take credit for this RV. What do you think of the Fed-backed Global Liquidity Facility. Was this part of our hold up?
[jonnywg] squirrelgirl - Yes they are jockeying for CREDIT ..... the GLF may be a part

[patC] Bulldog75 posted this morning that an in-country rv has happened today at $3.75 – thoughts? Are you staying in Texas for Thanksgiving? If so, you're invited for dinner if you're close.
[jonnywg] patc - 3.75 sounds right for IN-COUNTRY. I will be in Texas having Thanksgiving with friends. Thanks Pat for invitation.

[devildogmom] Jonny, good morning. Do banks have the expertise to set up trusts and/or llc’s? Or, does that have to be done through attorney of our choice?
[jonnywg] devilgog – A private banker can advise and arrange

[kdes dinar] Hi - Did, in fact, the country of Iraq RV inside this week at $3.45 to pay their contractors? If they did, how can a country operate on two different currency values? Thank you.
[jonnywg] kdes - Good question .... No clue

[iwannaride] If they will verify IQD with black light and send it off, will it will be in our best interest hold off on purchases for awhile?
[jonnywg] IWANNARIDE - They will not be sending my money without cash upfront

[jonnywg] 10:00 am CST – BANK UPDATE - currencies are still at 00.00000

[Renster] Where do we look to see the announcement of the RV and the rate officially here in the US?
[jonnywg] CBI and banks - we hope soon

[ubetcha] Good Morning... just want to say Hi and tell our entire team Thank You!!! With all the stress that has evolved with this investment, know that any harsh words are not pointed at our team, Thank You.
[jonnywg] ubetcha - Thanks

[walter-bs4] I’m thinking of keeping my existing ST checking and having Wells Fargo *HSBC accounts for larger sums. What amount in ST is enough to keep me under the radar? 10,000? 50,000?
[jonnywg] walter - Under 10k

[Rich] jonnywg: Are you saying we should have trusts and LLCs etc. before cash-in?? You have said cash-in fast as there is trouble in the Middle East.
[jonnywg] rich - If the rate is good, why wait? This is PERSONAL........as CPA / lawyer regarding trusts. Ask.

[TEABAG] Jonny, Mods and Admin. Thank you for your tireless efforts. Jonny, do you agree with the theory of setting up a mailing address (UPS store, mailbox, etc.) separate from home address for security reasons? Happy early Turkey Day to everybody!
[jonnywg] teabag – Yes

[brownsugar] Does ‘fast cash in’ mean within a 90-day window or sooner?
[jonnywg] Your call but within 30 days for me

[cherry] Do the IT peeps at the UST go home when finished with inputting data or are they a security risk, and stay until RV clears?
[jonnywg] cherry - They stay

[c1432] With the bank screens all 00.000, when is the next bank update?...and/or CBI? Thanks....
[jonnywg] 2:00 pm CST is a major currency update

[JamJam] This may sound dumb but you mentioned we need to be registered here for the free packages. If we are on this site chatting than we are registered correct? or is there a different place we need to register? Thanks
[jonnywg] You need to know a mod’s name here plus the code
[AndieZ1] JamJam - You need to be registered in the forum

[shaby] What about independent insurance like Lloyd’s of London vs. CDARS? How does Lloyd’s insure our bank accounts. ? How does Lloyd’s insure my USD in my bank account?
[jonnywg] shaby - You want an independent insurer – Lloyd’s is one

[OkCowgirl] I have a group of folks that I am helping with rv information. May I use the cash-in code I’m given to help them?
[jonnywg] okcowgirl – YES, the packages are free and we’re trying to help as many as possible.

Biggyjc] (1) If this pops late in the day, do you think dealers will open on Thursday to get a jump on cash in? (2) If it doesn't update at 2pm cst, then will the IMF step in?
[jonnywg] (1) No and (2) We think so

[shar35] The secondary insurance through Lloyd's is an excellent suggestion. Any clue how we'd find other major world insurers who would underwrite this and ratings on their financial stability, so we can shop them?
[jonnywg] shar35 - The banks will give you names

CLASS DISMISSED
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum