Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS

+2
godsfool713
DebTarHeelGirl
6 posters

Go down

PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS Empty PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:32 pm

[size="5"]PTR CALL NOTES – MOST EXCELLENT
11-23-11
By DebTarHeelGirl

https://app.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=6831-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-6785-36-102-17-65-6733334656-17-65-67-17-65-67104;0NTIzNzc4NTk=1

TONY STATES - I got some more info and the contractors outside of Iraq their contractors were signed and paid date is REAL CLOSE – major contracts for one example was told their cash would be in their bank account on THIS MONDAY – I like this as this is good – the mother of the contractor called me with this info and it matches the other contractors stories am hearing – this is OUTSIDE OF IRAQ and they got this date of Monday – History in Monday is 10 days to the day the we know of and told that this RV happened – not saying it will take to Monday and I am waiting for the announcement now tonight, we are that close – I am so excited – I know we may not get paid today nor tomorrow but Friday on – it could be sooner form a contract in DC – You will NOT hear any more info coming in – we are there –nothing to hold this up at all…. No super committee issues or debt ceiling – Couple of Presidents are to be showing up in country today but it’s about the next level – ITS ALL DONE WAITING FOR THIS TO BE ANNOUNCED AND ACTIVATED – WE JUST NEED TO RECEIVE THIS – this has me greatly excited the hardest part is this is done….

DAN STATES - I had a couple of humorous texts asking why aren't you disagreeing with Tony anymore? Because I can't debate it anymore. Everyone is saying the same thing that things are done…It's just hard to understand as I thought it was going to happen differently than it is. Out of nowhere Kuwait revalued. That's just one example of how it can go. I am hearing about contracts being done like Tony and people being gratified as well… Guest on here talking to all those people they are saying there is no news an whispers its already accomplished and announced in certain sectors and for us we are waiting for this to be over completely- Dan states there is nothing to be waiting for except OUR TIME.

DAN STATES One of the things I have Heard if this goes to far into December this will not recover the retail market - The retail market has every thing to do with China and mfg. and recovery goes on during Christmas buying season…… A concern for the economy as a whole We have to evaluate that ..Dan states he feels this CAN show up anytime now for December recovery.

TONY STATES - it could happen tonight or tomorrow. It's a great way to hide it busy shopping weekend. A great way to disguise for this to happen for those going to spend money on Black Friday for this to happen - a great way to disguise thousands of millionaires having money to spend and let everyone reap the benefits of this.[/b].

DAN STATES - Dan - We're just throwing around scenarios - Why are they waiting this long? Tony is optimistic and so am I We are getting close to an important date.. f the RV doesn't take place this isn't going to be good…Some good things are about to happen…There is nothing negative here

I spoke with One of the Vice President’s of an oil company inIraq…. [b]Even with the contracts not being there till Monday they received their first payment of $3.63 with an addendum to get the rest of the rate at whatever rate it comes out at in their contract when this revalues…so all the contractor reports These reports came four hours apart.
They got their rate and their money will be in the bank on Monday - Not that I'm looking to Monday but it may be Monday - That is GREAT news!

SIMON STATES = the news I am hearing is the same = contractors being paid… we have waited real long and hard for some of us…

TONY STATES – we heard this several times by several people the same thing – be patient – we are waiting this that will effect so many lives – I did get an email this AM about us spending time getting ready for this – first 10 things down for what you are to do – bank, transfer numbers in place, aba numbers for wire transfers, have your broken down how much salaries, what you are going to bless others with, how you are going to apply this to your life – the day after this happens if you get a million dinar or more, you life with never be the same again…be trying to prepare now -= the minutes you see those numbers in your bank account all sanity will go out the window…. Think about who is going to be giving you advice and who you want to receive it from… That's how I'm spending my day today… tomorrow you'll be with family and can think about it with them. I honestly think you will hear today or tomorrow. The moment we hear that the RV has occurred – we will tell you - = it’s a pot of gold we are ready to walk over to it!! We don't want the onslaught…

CALLER ASKS - other sites are saying December 7th so I'm not looking for it to happen yet… If I didn't sign up for SF can I still see the classes and obtain information going on there?

TONY STATES - The people who signed up we are committed to them. If those people can't make it, we want to broadcast to those from here. But we want it to be for those who are part of our group.
DAN STATES - Broadband is costly and difficult to do

TONY STATES - after you're a millionaire, there will be tons of people trying to get your money. Learn about opportunities NOW - Don't wait - Lots of people will be scammed after RV...line up your plan

CALLER ASKS = how do we know who to trust, how do you know who is honest and has a real opportunity?

TONY STATES - Check them out and check their references. Ask them questions…Do research and don't just listen to their pitch.

DAN STATES - This is not an investment, it's your retirement.. You have things you are thinking about. Do you have a plan? If you have over a million dinar you must have a plan to make sure you STAY secure Are there going to be people out there that know you have this money and come after you wanting money?

CALLER ASKS - Once this RV's because things change so fast. How do you feel about cashing in everything all at once in the first 30 days.

DAN STATES - I will cash in only what I think I need to cover myself…Get back what you put in and then let's watch the market…if it comes out at an RI it will go up to an RI

TONY STATES - I can guarantee you I will cash out all in 30 days – depends on the numbers coming out and we will know the plan – I guarantee you this again I will NOT have a single dinar after 30 days….

TONY STATES - if it comes in as an RI - I don't think it would go past 30 days to RV

CALLER ASKS – how long do we have to cash out..

DAN STATES - I think we'd love to give you a solid answer but there's so much to consider and things we don't know yet. We just don't know yet. Will it come out as an RI or an RV. We don't know the tax implications yet etc so we can't really answer that question yet. I think the USD is going to turn and gold go down post RV…Dan states I am all out at cash in.

TONY STATES – Great Answer Dan - when the 1st quarter comes, it will strengthen the dollar. I don't think it will take 30 days for the IQD to reach it's peak.

DAN STATES There will be lots of things that are going to happen. I can't caution everybody enough…It's going to be like being in a windstorm and opening up a feather pillow. It's going to fly everywhere…

Callers discussing the investments stories etc…

TONY states Docs of banks will show pay off and levels and what they need from us and packages they have prepared for us- its all flexible depending on what you have – the banks are being told do not let people leave out the bank without having customers deposit their money – no matter what NEGOTIATE they do not want you to leave without putting your money there…

DAN STATES – negotiations are important for you – right now if you go to bank and say you will cash in dinar they will discourage you as they are not that educated yet. We will have some people on the calls that represent the banks and maybe we can negotiate as a group (PTR). Maybe we can – but get ready to negotiate.. and tell them why should I stay at your bank vs say BOA or WF and then go to a credit union and check on their packages… Have the banks tell us why we shouldn't go to another bank. We can leverage millions of dollars thru our membership to get the best rates. Dan - this is something we're going to try to get. We know the banks will want the $$$$$ We have an enormous value in this group so we're going to try to get this for all of us…

DAN STATES - There are some challenges on the boards out there right now and its stressful with people and postings but we are all under stress so we are there now after all the news – tell one another how much you appreciate one another…So #1 we will be here for 1 year after and help you with negotiations and we will tell you the FUN part of how all this is going…

TONY STATES – Share the blessing and pay it forward – For the months we have been here we have gone on through a lot on the sites – even though there has been a misunderstanding we do not let one argument ruin all this time we have been together… Commitment is to still to one another - RESPECT EACH OTHER …Don’t be attacking one person for their opinion – stop that –freedom of speech is free to voice your opinion…mistakes happen we are at the end so lets not ruin friendships and enjoy this…

YOU are going to have a great day and a great Thanksgiving and info coming in and what we have received, what we know is going on and yesterday the things we could not say we’re all good to make this happen – we put the basics out there as this would get changed – enjoy your day do not worry you will get a phone call and a text anytime….I feel the announcement will bring on an earthquake from everyone jumping up and down at one time –

END OF CALL
[/size]

Last edited by DebTarHeelGirl on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS Empty Re: PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS

Post by godsfool713 Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:04 pm

LAUREL AND HARDY HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR A YEAR!

ITS PROBABLY IN THE HOT DOGS

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

THEY PUT CRAP IN THE DOGS , ALL LEFTOVER BEAKS , TOES , SNOUTS ,EARS , ECT !!

SO YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT???? 🇳🇴 :geek: :joker:
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS Empty Re: PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS

Post by abby ann Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:39 pm

[b]i AM READY I NEED A NEW TRUCK TO RIDE IN
abby ann
abby ann
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mondeogolf Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:10 pm

DON'T FORGET TO PAY YOUR TAX ORDINARY INCOME UP TO 47% OUCH!

mondeogolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:29 pm

Federal tax rate for ordinary income maxes at 35% ... The highest state tax rate is under 10% ... that adds up to just under 45%, IF you are unfortunate enough to live in PA. No way 47%

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS 2805820865  PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS 2805820865  PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS 2805820865  PTR CONF CALL 11-23-11 EXCELLENT NEWS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pdids Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Good Report. I hope those members with"hostility of the brain " take a break for the holidays which is a holiday for families and if you can't say something nice .....then try not saying anything at all for a few days.......and give this process a chance to come to fruition. If it doesn't RV then just move forward and wait until it does. Maybe Dan , Tony and Gary are wrong, however, I do not believe that they are making up these stories......just conveying to all what is coming from their sources. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL.,,,,,GO RV

pdids

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum