Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich?

5 posters

Go down

How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? Empty How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich?

Post by HezekiaH Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:41 pm

What a wonderful ride! It gives lots of hope to everyone but don't get caught in the sit and read and hope trap.
One of the commitments I made before I made real money was to grow in my financial mindset.
I have found that before I was making a million dollars a year 80% of
what I knew about making money was all wrong.For the average person that is
hard to admit. But the moment you do that, you will start to grow at an
amazing rate.The wealthy think and act differently than the average
person. If you want to be wealthy you must start to think and act like
them.
How do you find a wealthy person who will help you?

Here are a few things I did in starting out on my journey to wealth.
1) I volunteered to work for free in my spare time for a successful
business person.Before long I was picking up his clients at the airport
and built a relationship with them on the car ride.Two of those people
offered me my first opportunities that I would never have believed I
could be in.

2) I started reading financial and business books.This way I could have
conversations with wealthy people who I respected.It wasn't long before
they offered me partnerships and contracts because they loved my
thinking. Being able to solve their problem and relief their concerns
put huge dollars in my pocket.

3) I stopped working for money and started to work for ownership.This
was the most difficult thing to do.I needed more cash to psy bills but by taking less
cash and having more equity and back end ownership I was able to create long term wealth in a matter of 5 years.

4) I have watched people give up too soon. There is a solution you just
don't know what it is yet and you probably don't have enough good people
supporting you.The best deals I have had have been the most difficult
ones to fight through on.In fact it is because others give up that I was
able to get to make significant money.

5) Building a great team of professionals that can help you ahead of a
problem is huge. Remember this there is no I in the word TEAM but there
is 3 I's in Millionaire. I got off my butt and did it. I took
responsibility for my life. I made sure it was happening. I realized my
wealth and my health was up to me.If you going to become wealthy and
stay wealthy it will be because of your decisions.

6) It is amazing how it becomes easier all the time to make money and
how hard it is to keep it. I say it out loud every day now I can't
afford to lose money.
Have a great Day. Go RV Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? Empty Re: How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich?

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Think and grow rich! If the thinking is right, the action will follow! Great stuff!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich? Empty Re: How do you find a Wealthy person who will help you get rich?

Post by telani Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Having money is a choice.

In some people's case, a thousand bad ones.

telani

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Setting realistic goals with daily affirmations that challenge you really works and helps build your confidence. Vitally important to being successful, is having the correct mind set and having belief in yourself and your capabilities.

Don't listen to "ANY" negativity, surround yourself with "POSITIVE" people and make a decision to "Never Give Up."

I'm always surprised by good people, that tells me that they have made a decision to be successful, but when someone tells them, that they will Never Be Successful, because they are Not Good Enough, they quit and do themselves a Massive Injustice.

You need to make a "Committed Decision" to being successful. You "Lock Out" and "Absolutely Refuse To Listen," to any and all negativity.

LOCK IN, and embrace a positive attitude and actions.

You will live a far more Productive, Happier, Better Life, by embracing the Positive.

bounce

[quote="HezekiaH"]What a wonderful ride! It gives lots of hope to everyone but don't get caught in the sit and read and hope trap.
One of the commitments I made before I made real money was to grow in my financial mindset.

Last edited by happywelshguy on Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:41 pm

Go on a cruize and meet someone?

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:03 pm

lol! Sorry, had to laugh when I saw that as I am leaving for a short one the first of Dec. It's not with that intent in mind tho, just a quick get together with a bunch of friends!
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Don't think you have me figured out, it could mean more than one thing...
lol!

pgo wrote:lol! Sorry, had to laugh when I saw that as I am leaving for a short one the first of Dec. It's not with that intent in mind tho, just a quick get together with a bunch of friends!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pgo Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:11 pm

Have to laugh again, of course it could...and probably does.Very Happy
pgo
pgo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:38 pm

[quote="happywelshguy"]Setting realistic goals with daily affirmations that challenge you really works and helps build your confidence. Vitally important to being successful, is having the correct mind set and having belief in yourself and your capabilities.

Don't listen to "ANY" negativity, surround yourself with "POSITIVE" people and make a decision to "Never Give Up."

I'm always surprised by good people, that tells me that they have made a decisionto be successful, but when someone tells them, that they will Never Be Successful, because they are Not Good Enough, they quit and do themselves a Massive Injustice.

You need to make a "Committed Decision" to being successful. You "Lock Out" and "Absolutely Refuse To Listen," to any and all negativity.

LOCK IN, and set realistic goals with daily affirmations that challenge you, really works and helps build your confidence. Vitally important to being successful, is having the correct mind set and having belief in yourself and your capabilities.

Don't listen to "ANY" negativity, surround yourself with "POSITIVE" people and make a committed decision to "Never Give Up."

I'm always surprised by good people, that tells me that they have made a decisionto be successful, but when someone tells them, that they will Never Be Successful, because they are Not Good Enough, they quit and do themselves a Massive Injustice.

You need to make a "Committed Decision" to being successful. You "Lock Out" and "Absolutely Refuse To Listen," to any and all negativity. You "LOCK IN" and embrace "Everything Positive."

You will live a far more Productive, Happier, Better Life, by embracing the Positive.

bounce

HezekiaH wrote:What a wonderful ride! It gives lots of hope to everyone but don't get caught in the sit and read and hope trap.

I remeber back in my early 20's how most of my family would tell me or I would hear that I could never be sucessful, in fact, I was elected the least likely to succeed in my junior year in high school. Hum, I thought, I'm going to show them. I decided to get away from the negativity as suggested above. By 1986 I purchased my first peice of realestate and started my own heavey equipment business all at the age of 25. By 1989 some of the negitive people were working for me, by 1992 all were, including my stepfather who was one of the people along with his son, who started all the rumors to keep me down. My step brother who was much older than I, has failed at everything he has done and in bankruptcy twice in his life, in fact, he is in bankruptcy now, all because of negativity. Be positive and you will succeed! When you are positive you will attract positive people who will help you succeed. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:46 pm

pgo wrote:Have to laugh again, of course it could...and probably does.Very Happy
crap
:nono:
:yes:
lol!
:cheers:

There you go, and I might get to that later...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:09 am

Sit and read hope trap.

That is good!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum