Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11

+9
az-tex
therealbutterfly
godsfool713
DinarKC
jt236
Huscarl1
californiadreamin
wes
czinser
13 posters

Go down

Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 Empty Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11

Post by czinser Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:58 am

I am ready for this by Thanksgiving. Amen Blessings To You Guys, CZ Smile bounce
Jonnywg Tuesday Night MyInvestedGroup Forum - CoolClownFish post 11/23/2011

[jonnywg] Hi group i am pleased to come back to your site. The last time i was here you tried to marry me off and I was lucky to escape. This time i can tell you that the UST is still in Lockdown at 7:30 pm cst. this mans that they are tere to the end. UST were given a 24 HR extension from yesterday;s end of the 72hr holdback. weare told that the end is near .......meaning this SB done before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving. In reality it was done a weekago but held up politically. Cashins have not worked before so lets call it the MIGC The MIG Cashin event.....Go MIGC

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 Empty Re: Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11

Post by wes Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:07 am

By Thanksgiving huh? Read where Breitling said that Iraq wasn't even going to look at rv'ing until our troops left. Which is Dec 15th. As much as I would love for Jonnywg to FINALLY hit the bullseye with all of those darts he's been throwing I have to go along with what Breitling said. And also Shabs has said at the beginning of the year. As much as gurus tried to twist that into meaning Nov 1st or Nov 15th I still think he was talking the very end of Dec or very early Jan.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 Empty Re: Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11

Post by californiadreamin Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:33 am

Breitling seems like a pretty good guy, with decent enough intentions. I don't see how anyone though, is better served better by his views or the views of other contrarians in the guru crowd. I mean what's the point? To give us a hope of a lower value? To give us hope that the RV will truly happen later when you know darn well if it doesn't occur now, what's the likelihood their analysis/prediction/guesswork, is any more accurate than the conventional wisdom others use to pinpoint "now" as the time. I think the views of guys like Breitling, Montana and a couple others, are depressing and create little positive. When it comes our RV dream, they do nothing to lift spirits or make our collective days brighter and more hopeful. And please don't say the truth will set you free. Who knows if their truth is THE truth. Time will tell, my friends, time will tell. In the meantime, this Dinarian hopeful chooses to go with jonnywg, okie, Bulldog, Freeway Bill and other optimists. The glass is half-full....always. Go RV. Go Now!

californiadreamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huscarl1 Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:55 am

californiadreamin wrote:Breitling seems like a pretty good guy, with decent enough intentions. I don't see how anyone though, is better served better by his views or the views of other contrarians in the guru crowd. I mean what's the point? To give us a hope of a lower value? To give us hope that the RV will truly happen later when you know darn well if it doesn't occur now, what's the likelihood their analysis/prediction/guesswork, is any more accurate than the conventional wisdom others use to pinpoint "now" as the time. I think the views of guys like Breitling, Montana and a couple others, are depressing and create little positive. When it comes our RV dream, they do nothing to lift spirits or make our collective days brighter and more hopeful. And please don't say the truth will set you free. Who knows if their truth is THE truth. Time will tell, my friends, time will tell. In the meantime, this Dinarian hopeful chooses to go with jonnywg, okie, Bulldog, Freeway Bill and other optimists. The glass is half-full....always. Go RV. Go Now!

I agree that breitling seems like a good guy with good intentions. He frequently says he doesn't know when it will happen or what rate will be, but he has an opinion. His opinion is based on what the CBI says, but clearly the CBI is not solely in control of the RV. So...we wait. On the other hand, I don't need daily rays of hope that it will be this week. I would prefer good intel, which seems scarce. Good intel includes the positive and the negative side of things...NOT just the good news. In the military we used to say "don't blow smoke up my a$$ and call it sunshine." Too many of the gurus have been wrong too many times to garner any real credibility. Some of the other gurus have occasionally given out intel that contradicts the majority of gurus. But i think as a whole breitling is the most pragmatic when it comes to even handed distribution of "intel" in the form of an opinion.

Huscarl1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:08 am

ok guys jonny and bretling may very well both be right, no one really knows for sure. All we can do is sit back and watch until the day the RV?RI really happens, then and only then will we really know. My intel tells me we very well may be in the week, but I am taking that with a grain of salt, Harayif it does and haray if it does not. I know my investment is sound and safe, otherwise I would not be here at OOM and other places of intel propaganda. Lets keep it real and civil so that the frustration levels stay at a minimum. God Bless all of you and the Iraq people, that they may see a great light of day again. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by jt236 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:10 am

NOBODY KNOWS!!!!

jt236
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by DinarKC Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:19 am

I'll say it again... Thank you for the great intel/info sharing... But, how many times are y'all going to give day & or rates before you stop hurting yourselves??? It puts a black cloud over all your great work & info sharing not to mention the hurt it places on so many that are counting on this RV. Tell me when lockdown ends... Stop telling me every day today or tomorrow is our RV day... By design no one knows... At least not anyone that is posting on these dinar sites.

DinarKC

Back to top Go down

Post by godsfool713 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:43 am

the media will know before we will

bounce bounce bounce bounce rabbit

pls stop calling the R.V..... (its been called everyweek for a year)

EVERYONE WANT THAT 1 MIN OF FAME??

THIS will be SO BIG!!

IT WILL RECEIVE HUGE FANFARE!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by californiadreamin Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:36 am

Has it really been called every week for the last year? At this across-the-board level of giddy excitement? I think things - after 7-8 years - are reaching (have reached) a critical mass.
If there EVER was a time to really call for the RV, it is now. We are in the NOW, now.
Now, how's that for ya? Smile

californiadreamin

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:46 am

californiadreamin wrote:Has it really been called every week for the last year? At this across-the-board level of giddy excitement? I think things - after 7-8 years - are reaching (have reached) a critical mass.
If there EVER was a time to really call for the RV, it is now. We are in the NOW, now.
Now, how's that for ya? Smile

Sure, looking back it seems like NOW is the time to call the rv. But last year and the year before and the year before that, we all thought THAT was the time to call the rv. Who is to say that NEXT year we wont be sayin the same thing? My point is not to depress but to rather point out that its clear that no one knows squat and its all a guessing game. What if its an actual 10 year plan? Anyones guess......

And yes, it has been called every week for the last 3 years or more.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:50 am

The ONLY thing that I can say about this "constant delayed RV" is that more and more of my investments are going from short term capital gains to long term capital gains... Smile 8) Laughing

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DevaronDLH Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:01 pm

There is a part of this RV that few people have seen or are looking for... it is HOW the Rv will take places, specifically, it will take place in stages... There will be the background Rv where the various countries and players of that level will benefit, next will come the polticians and the money guys, the "Big " players inthe game, the upper 1%... next wil be an in country RV which will take the big denoms off the street, then, and only then will come the public RV... thats the crumbs that fall from the table... no it is not fair, it is not good but watch the news and put it together for yourself... its all happening right now, stage by stage... the little people (us) have always been last... that too is about to change, but thats another story...
DevaronDLH
DevaronDLH
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://http:uvian.org

Back to top Go down

Post by revenuerog Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:54 pm

DevaronDLH wrote:There is a part of this RV that few people have seen or are looking for... it is HOW the Rv will take places, specifically, it will take place in stages... There will be the background Rv where the various countries and players of that level will benefit, next will come the polticians and the money guys, the "Big " players inthe game, the upper 1%... next wil be an in country RV which will take the big denoms off the street, then, and only then will come the public RV... thats the crumbs that fall from the table... no it is not fair, it is not good but watch the news and put it together for yourself... its all happening right now, stage by stage... the little people (us) have always been last... that too is about to change, but thats another story...

Hmmm....Verrrrrrrrry Interesting Jonny Again-Before tomorrow bank opening but for sure by Thanksgiving 11-23-11 203646764

‎"If you think the cost of success is high, wait until you get the bill for failure."
~Charlie Ragus
revenuerog
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:06 pm

However it happens, it will be in tears.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:16 pm

DevaronDLH Thanks for not being afraid to post your thoughts. I appreciate your thinking. Go RV Very Happy

DevaronDLH wrote:There is a part of this RV that few people have seen or are looking for... it is HOW the Rv will take places, specifically, it will take place in stages... There will be the background Rv where the various countries and players of that level will benefit, next will come the polticians and the money guys, the "Big " players inthe game, the upper 1%... next wil be an in country RV which will take the big denoms off the street, then, and only then will come the public RV... thats the crumbs that fall from the table... no it is not fair, it is not good but watch the news and put it together for yourself... its all happening right now, stage by stage... the little people (us) have always been last... that too is about to change, but thats another story...

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:19 pm

az-tex wrote:The ONLY thing that I can say about this "constant delayed RV" is that more and more of my investments are going from short term capital gains to long term capital gains... Smile 8) Laughing

Your right. I almost wish it doesn't happen till Christmas!!
(I just slapped my head) OK GO RV This week!!! Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum