Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns....

+3
grewhite
fieldman
littleboyblue
7 posters

Go down

An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... Empty An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns....

Post by littleboyblue Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:51 am

if they can have no bashing threads than i am having a bashing thread....here you can voice anything you feel like voicing in regards to the hundreds of for sure boots on the ground intel BS that hs never come true. Im not saying the RV will never happen but just not when these guys say it will....

Last edited by littleboyblue on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total

littleboyblue

Back to top Go down

An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... Empty Re: An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns....

Post by littleboyblue Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:52 am

Anyone wan to talk about the people who spent to much money on this investment, lost or quit their jobs.....people are having tough times right now and its easy to peddle big dreams in a financial climate like this....

Last edited by littleboyblue on Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

littleboyblue

Back to top Go down

An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns.... Empty Re: An All Bashing post....lets hear your concerns....

Post by littleboyblue Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:07 am

No Bashing the bashers though.....if you tell the truth on this thread you will recieve 250 dinar..... Truth has to be confirmed.

littleboyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by fieldman Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:11 am

The truth is..No RV yet.. cbi is still showing 1170. javascript:emoticonp('🎅')

fieldman

Back to top Go down

Post by grewhite Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:19 am

Truth is if I saw any of the gurus and knew who they were I would be inclined to punch them each in their mouth for each and every person they have misled until they understood that what they are doing is irresponsible. Their intel is bs and their informants are fools. Who repeats what a fool says? Another fool. They are all fools who should be ashamed of themselves. Tell the truth for a change. Nobody knows when or if the RV will happen. It's a great opportunity if you can afford it. If not, don't do it. It's that simple. I don't need some goober telling me he has inside sources in Iraq saying a bank posted a sign on the outside saying $4.40. This is not 1920, Iraq has technology and my common sense doesn't allow me to believe that they are so out of date technologically that they announce major news in their country by signs on the outside of a bank building.

grewhite

Back to top Go down

Post by insguy Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:35 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My comment regarding smoke and mirrors makes more sense than 95% of the so called intel contained on this site as well as others. IF, these people who seem to know all the inside information are so well connected, why are they not out buying every dinar they can get there hands on and not be spending time posting on websites? My aunts, cousin, who lives next door to a guy who knows the mayor's yardman heard at a bar the other night that this guy called to say he was giving away a brand new something but he forgot to get the number to call but I am sure if you look hard enough on the internet you can find him. Sound like some of the so called intel we see here? I'm not a basher or a pumper, I would just like to cash the dinars that I have in, make a decent profit and get on with my life. Y'all have a good day, make it a better one by RVing!!

insguy
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:42 am

Quoted "Tell the truth for a change. Nobody knows when or if the RV will happen"

Very true. In addition... in all my research I have never even 1 time read any news out of the CBI or out of Iraq, for that matter, that tells of, implies of, or even hints at a current or future revalue of their currency - not even once. Does that not strike anyone as odd?
I do, however, read many news reports and quotes from Shabibi about a re-denomination and the introducing of lower denoms.
So, what are we to believe? An RV with zero CBI or news support or redenom with many CBI and news support??
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by trpschick Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:46 am

I stopped trying to figure this out a long time ago....this is crazier than the teacup ride at Disney World...round and round and round! crazyspin

trpschick

Back to top Go down

Post by katt Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:00 pm

I can completely understand everyone's frustrations, but given that this is Okie Oil Man's forum and not your individual forum, we cannot and will not allow bashing here Smile

Sorry guys...

Be Blessed

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum