Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR CONF Call 11-21-11

+3
sandwedge
Silvereagle
DebTarHeelGirl
7 posters

Go down

PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 Empty PTR CONF Call 11-21-11

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:34 pm

PTR CONF CALL 11-21-11 DAN AND TONY

DAN STATES - Crazy and Confusing November 21st - groundhog, every Monday we start over again. Guess what's going to happen next. I feel like we are in groundhog week… Every Monday we say it really looks good, taste it and find out its burnt… Let's have a good day. Go with flow. Info is good. Everything is happening. Go with that…. Dan agrees with nobody. I agree this is happening. We are in moment. Almost done… Those of you chasing date will kill yourself. I hear from Mods last night. Stop chasing the *^%$ date! I have faith the IQD will revalue. Right at end of situation. Not going into today misquoted like last week saying I called it… Everything is good. Hearing nothing bad…

TONY STATES - All right, I'm in a GREAT mood! Everything is good – today is not over what are you complaining about – and it could be tomorrow or Wednesday too and look at the obvious as some things I can’t’ say it would cause trouble – what we do know and have and we did have a hard time regarding the votes and what happened in parliament and just now 15 minutes ago all that was voted in in Parliament it was all done according to plan – Maliki is in Japan and has docs that when they start building the dinar will have the value that it is to have – what is holding this up and now a text said just now that the GOV is trying to hold this up – and CHINA and Shabibi and Iraq said NO to holding this up and Thursday Friday and they re-voted on Sunday in Parliament to formalize it we are just waiting on time there is nothing else – so why are you upset – enjoy your day its coming – the debt ceiling mess super committee were trying to hold this up and there will be no agreement in the super committee we do to have to wait as it’s not going to happen with the committee so that is good news for the RV to me – it’s good news for us – not society but for us its fine. We have info that we normally would not have folks –

DAN STATES folks woke up with no RV and they were upset today – as I was there Friday too that all info was great last week for this. Don’t get upset that we do not know exactly what is totally going on…. Giving information best we have. if upsetting need to back away… people talking about Johnny's predictions, no one from Okie to Tony to Dan to Gary knows we are all trying to figure out! Let’s be honest, we're all trying to figure it out. You are a fool to think otherwise. Based on what we hearing. If you want to believe, great but don't dog others on board - no one knows! We know this is going to take place, where faith comes in. We are doing best we can.. I believe us staying together family wise, team wise, etc. I hope you get ready to bring something to table. This will wear you out if you keep doing this. Are you kidding me? He doesn’t' know more than I do or Tony? (Johnny)

TONY STATES - we are trying, everyone is trying to put puzzle together to help you with your puzzle. Some are business savvy, investment savvy, some aren't - everybody has situation trying to live with. Still ways of respecting each other. If my info doesn't go w/yours, can still discuss as investors, people with info…as people who are involved, or you can't handle it. Nobody has called me or Johnny or Okie or Poppy, Dan, etc. and said RV will be at 12:01 Monday at 11.83 and you can count on it, guarantee fact - be at bank - NOT GONNA HAPPEN.. We can say this should be done at this time, this should happen. Different agencies giving different info… I want it to work like everyone else…. I know enough to say this is our best guess. We sure hope we are right this time or hope it happens this time… Obama is not coming on TV and say Wednesday you will be millionaires.

TONY STATES – when I say contractors – it’s a company contracted by IRAQ to do service there… He got paid his money and said it couldn't happen unless there was an RV. Have those people that got paid, money deposited in account. We didn't say contractors on base or with the US government, there was some confusion there. …still time frames that have to go on. IMF said they have 72 hours to make it world wide know - did it start Sun when votes were announced? made official? Friday?. Don't know if that has started yet or not. Lots of variables we don't know. Got to look at risk vs reward. .. Has to be a process this goes through. Going through process. Most people can understand that…

DAN STATES - I have had admiration for Okie...and people want to crucify Jonny (him) good or bad....I’m not against him.... see above... Gotta know what we're trying to do is give you enough hope, creating this board, because we believed you guys need to hang on. Never thought it would go this long. You have to know we are trying to give you enough hope. Put our time, effort long time because we believe you need to hang on, would be confusing. Never thought it would be this long.

TONY STATES - Good point. This is what I looked at today. Got to give credit to my brother RayRen. We're actually in the ideal situation for it to happen. Prior to Black Friday, greatest sales period of entire year. So far into the year, if you have a trust, foundation, whatever, you don't have time to get the tax write off. If they did it in Jan, you have a year to make investments. You don't have that in the next 45 days. And believe me you will cash it all in the next 45 days. You don’t have the next 45 days. You will cash all it in 45 days if you have half sense when it comes out. Bigger bite for them. Doesn't make sense for government to take into January because whole year. Makes sense right now, strongest quarter, biggest tax bite they can get.

DAN STATES - my thought is same. In good place as always, if not on wagon of happening tomorrow - be real. I'm really, really real. Going to happen very soon. Be part of team. Be happy you have IQD. Lots don't know about it. Will happen really soon and I believe before holidays start. If I'm wrong, not going to apologize

Simon: I agree with Allen , it is what you said before, lot don't want to hear anything other than happening tomorrow. We have reasons we need this, we have to be real and understand good possibility not happening tomorrow. it is coming. So much news and articles. Some things pop up. Auctions for CBI and now listed in trillions not millions or billions. Oct 25 auction of 170 Trillion in sales; over 100 billion. How can change figures without something going on? This is going forward and have to keep the faith but not steer people in wrong direction

TONY STATES - I know I asked you this question already. There's only one thing that can make the auctions today go from billions to trillions. They didn't just print this weekend. Only one thing to make that number go to that amount.
SIMON STATES - That's true. Something's going on.

CHIEF STATES: last week there were couple articles came out regarding budget and reserves being $140 trillion wondering including lower denoms in that those reserves, once they remove those, i that where it is? Seen two articles stating that showed dinar amounts and dollar amounts that indicate something going on

SIMON STATES - That means that dinars in lower denoms - means they must have printed the lower denoms

TONY STATES - that means that dinars were in the lower denoms - means they must have printed the lower denoms…What they were supposed to be doing, replacing 000's with lower denoms. Even if they doubled, would not come out to those high auction numbers

CALLER ASKS - Did you hear rumors about Kuwait Rving?
TONY STATES - Lot of people saying in country RV in Iraq is that true? Tony: that's what I've heard. I heard 4 or 5 countries rv'd but it wont be made public til all of them do.. contractors got deposit last week. Guys in Dubai - what I've heard.

DAN STATES - how in heck all these people keeping quiet. All these new millionaires. Only taken place in one country? It just, goes to make sense someone is a liar. I don't believe that guy. I'm telling you, I think he's a liar.

CALLER STATES she heard Donald Trump and others have cashed out
TONY STATES - you are not going to hear me say they didn't. There are things that happen whether you want them to or not. People are privileged. Things happen for them that won't happen to you. .. If this guy did get paid, what his contract negotiated for, he said our rate would be higher.. I don't know about Donald Trump, might be one of the elite, he won't tell us if he was. That does not mean he didn’t …

DAN STATES - Those in that elite group know they will stay in that group if they keep their mouth shut. If they love their families and their position in life they will keep their mouths shut. I believe people higher than Donald Trump. That's my opinion. If all these things we're hearing are true, we would know about it. If the people we're hearing about it from know that, we would definitely know that.

TONY STATES – Going to say this part. Heard people are getting paid since last Sunday, don't know if Trump is one of them. The ones that are will not broadcast it. Won't be someone you know.

CALLER ASKS - Want to ask, the Obama thing, the delay, anything more to do with than the new tax legislation.

TONY STATES - The Obama thing is about life in 2013. There are a lot of issues in there that will affect you for years to come. Being fought for right now. Both sides have things to gain and lose. Most goes into effect 2013. Don't care who wins the election its going take some time for them to undo this mess that’s about to go into effect Wed… you are terribly mistaken if you guys think the RV is about that....but many things that will effect you in 2013

CALLER ASK - So my question, my husband and I hearing about auctions in Iraq don't understand why they auction money, what is that about?

SIMON STATES - go to the CBI auctions...Oct 25th last day to show auctions, they had 4 winning bid 170 trillion dinar and 120 trillion purchased? where is that money going? Today the issue is where that money bought in auctions is going. With only 4 purchases, must be going to banks in Iraq. Probably in lower denominations. CBI is auctioning money. They've always done. So Iraq purchasing funds to basically inventory into those banks. Chief mentioned earlier lower denoms are being distributed to individual banks w/in the country. If that's the case things are moving

CALLER ASKS - Joe from North Carolina. Thank you for all information you bring forth. The only question I have is earlier you were talking about trillions reduced to billions has to do with something, but not sure I understand.

DAN STATES - there's, every bank supeopleied with currency, auctions for purchase, watching CBI through this whole mess. Tony has idea - lot of money. How that doesn't hurt our situation.

TONY STATES - In my mind, way I see it, if went to trillions because they included lower denoms - they are replacing 000s, that wouldn't change value, the only thing that can change value on amount CBI has is to change value of their dinar. When we say went from millions to trillions, we can determine what new rate is, basically if you do numbers….only thing that can change the value, would be the in country....if Simon did the math, we could get our new rate...

DAN STATES - that's kind of what was meant by the call last night. Think we are close, things are good. No negative feelings about this. I get challenged when those that put all they have in the moment. We will not be able to get this right. We get bad information on occasion. one of those things all information is good and all information out there is bad. We are part of misinformation. Just the way it is. Is that negative to you when I say maybe not tomorrow or next day?

TONY STATES - ok, no, all I was going to say is we did talk about - we get a lot of information, we try to sift through it, good bad and ugly. Months ago we got information that false info for a purpose. Last week told source was directed to give us bad information. We know it's not all good. We know it was. We didn't tell anyone what they said because it was so crazy. We sifted through it. We Told you months and months ago things being said and done for a reason. Worse people out there than M. Our government as well as theirs was doing what we had to do to benefit long term. You have to be investment wise savvy enough, adult enough to understand what’s going on and that it’s not all about you or us. Sometimes we're used as a messenger to get to other people.

TONY STATES - we're lucky to even be a part of this. Wake up every day and say, Man, they're still letting me play! I'm going get the reward for going through all this. That’s what I think every day. You will not get me down. I know it’s coming. I think its going be a great day. Enjoy the day go about your business let it come to you. Still in motion. Could be today, tomorrow, Wednesday, Personal opinion will be before Thanksgiving. I just can't tell you everything, but still feeling good about it…Just be happy you're involved with the greatest opportunity we'll ever see until the next opportunity, which is closer than you think …Be RESPECTFUL of each other....nobody is here for your amusement… Lets all work together and try to solve this thing out…bring it to the table if you can…if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem

DAN STATES - Hope you have a good Monday. What hit me the most today, it was extremely quiet.

TONY STATES = That's normal, but the fact that this weekend, we couldn't talk to anybody. Trying to talk to people, but it was like a real black out, Info not coming out of parliament. Just got the info a little while ago today that all went as we were hoping it would. We just weren't aware of what was happening. Actually it was good news that we had no news….Should be looking forward saying we're closer than ever, no more stops, has to happen, our government not holding it back.

DAN STATES - we did get ahold of gentlemen with identity theft situation, off the grid situation legally so you are hidden behind corporations. Looking to put up call with them maybe tomorrow or Wednesday. Have numbers we can live with. Will like it.
END OF CALL

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 Empty Re: PTR CONF Call 11-21-11

Post by Silvereagle Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:51 pm

I LISTENED TO THE CALL AND AM DISGUSTED WITH DAN; THE WAY HE TALKS DOWN TO MOST OF US. HE WAS BRUTAL, CRUDE, HATEFUL AND INSENSITIVE, NOT GIVING THOUGHT TO THE DILEMMA SO MANY ARE IN (LOSING THEIR HOMES; CRITICAL HEALTH SITUATIONS OUT OF WORK AND MANY MORE). HE CALLS HIMSELF A CHRISTIAN, I UNDERSTAND. HE NEEDS TO GO BACK AND FIND OUT WHAT A REAL CHRISTIAN IS.

Silvereagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:53 pm

PTR Recorded call: 760-569-7699 pin 411679#

Last edited by AJAnderson on Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Silvereagle wrote:I LISTENED TO THE CALL AND AM DISGUSTED WITH DAN; THE WAY HE TALKS DOWN TO MOST OF US. HE WAS BRUTAL, CRUDE, HATEFUL AND INSENSITIVE, NOT GIVING THOUGHT TO THE DILEMMA SO MANY ARE IN (LOSING THEIR HOMES; CRITICAL HEALTH SITUATIONS OUT OF WORK AND MANY MORE). HE CALLS HIMSELF A CHRISTIAN, I UNDERSTAND. HE NEEDS TO GO BACK AND FIND OUT WHAT A REAL CHRISTIAN IS.

That's Dan, and I couldn't agree with you more. Not sure what a Tony is... And to think people are paying to get treated that way is unbelievable..

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pitcher19 Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Y'all better huury up and get you some more Dinar. The script is working. Buy - Buy - Buy...

pitcher19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:24 pm

GO RV!

Back to top Go down

PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 Empty Why Pay?

Post by freebird Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Why anyone pays money to have "intel" provided to them is beyond my comprehension. We have a Reserved "ticket" for the big game. No need to pay someone to watch your seat. Don't mean to offend you if you do. Its your money. See you at the bank...soon I hope.

freebird

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Some of you people don't understand how to read or interpret people providing information and are taking what is business very personal and trying to put the two together by someone's tone of voice or the way they speak.

It's just nothing personal whatsoever. Your own psychological issues are getting in the way of what is ordinarily good honest information coming from good people and find yourselves wanting to place blame on someone who is telling you how it is by speaking their mind and how they really feel in expressing themselves in a public venue.

There is nothing the matter with either one of them. It is the ones who continually look to find the fault in someone else that is having trouble with the grave issues of their own psychology always complaining about perfectly good information they don't know how to discern and assimilate in order to synthesise the intel and appreciate what is happening to be grateful for what they get.

Many much needed attitude adjustments will be forthcoming with the changes along with the money for many folks who are unable to operate their lives in harmony with others, so the world can move forward in peace.

It has been by a grand design that your very sensitive emotional nature has been nefariously used against you, to undermine any progress for yourselves and get y
ou to do your own self destruction so you are unable to get along with others for any unity.

This is the divide and conquer agenda for separation taking place right in front of your face and you don't see it because you are at war with yourselves and you are dangerous to society with any of that stuff called money and that is why you don't have any.

So imagine the structural changes needed so you can responsibly have it - that is what is going on right now in the background and the reason for any delays in your endeavor to obtain it - otherwise the world would plunder into oblivion -
and that ain't gonna happen
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:48 pm

TONY STATES - Good point. This is what I looked at today. Got to give credit to my brother RayRen. We're actually in the ideal situation for it to happen. Prior to Black Friday, greatest sales period of entire year. So far into the year, if you have a trust, foundation, whatever, you don't have time to get the tax write off. If they did it in Jan, you have a year to make investments. You don't have that in the next 45 days. And believe me you will cash it all in the next 45 days. You don’t have the next 45 days. You will cash all it in 45 days if you have half sense when it comes out. Bigger bite for them. Doesn't make sense for government to take into January because whole year. Makes sense right now, strongest quarter, biggest tax bite they can get.

To all those who required 'proof,' TONY AND RAY are brothers!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:03 pm

openmind wrote:TONY STATES - Good point. This is what I looked at today. Got to give credit to my brother RayRen. We're actually in the ideal situation for it to happen. Prior to Black Friday, greatest sales period of entire year. So far into the year, if you have a trust, foundation, whatever, you don't have time to get the tax write off. If they did it in Jan, you have a year to make investments. You don't have that in the next 45 days. And believe me you will cash it all in the next 45 days. You don’t have the next 45 days. You will cash all it in 45 days if you have half sense when it comes out. Bigger bite for them. Doesn't make sense for government to take into January because whole year. Makes sense right now, strongest quarter, biggest tax bite they can get.

To all those who required 'proof,' TONY AND RAY are brothers!

Good catch openmind. Several weeks back, people were getting upset on OOM that there was no relation between the two. Many months back I was on the first CC that Tony introduced his as "my brother Ray Renfrow". Apparently they are promoting Ray pretty hard for Trust set ups, and other advice. People, be smart when this thing hits. Seek out your own professional advice. Ask successful people around you to help guide you to the pro's and they will. This one is a little to close to the PTR vest...

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:06 pm

PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 856077975 PTR CONF Call 11-21-11 M

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:39 pm

The Brothers Renfrow!

Last edited by openmind on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:08 am

where are all the guys who were aggressive?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum