Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

5 posters

Go down

More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 pm

*PTR Evening Call 7 20 2011 – 8PM CDT Notes 07/20/2011
PTR Evening Call 7 20 2011 – 8PM CDT

Dan: ………When we say we are still hearing this and that is confirmed yes sounds like the last 8 weeks but at least still looking for a short time left.

Tony: A couple of days ago heard a meeting in Iraq and IMF said doing this… Iraq said doing this with or without the US… that Obama asked for a little more time. Heard the IMF and Shabbibi announced yesterday that would be done in 48 hours.

Hear that an announcement to be made at 8 am in Iraq with IMF and Iraq. Heard from 3 sources in Iraq re this. US related people. Some Iraqi people heard the same thing. On our side this afternoon got confirmation from some congressional people, senators that 10pm pst the announcement of the rv. Wish I could tell you something else.

That is what we are hearing. Everything is done. Every benchmark that has been set has been done without a doubt. Everything we have heard is focusing on that it is our people that are the holdup…. Being used as a carrot or stick to get this debt ceiling deal done. Have hurt a lot of countries in the process and they have said enough is enough. The US sits at the table with every other country at the IMF. To be a good neighbor….. our country is most powerful one in the world but we have to say we got outvoted and lets do this… may change some confirmation s about the debt ceiling etc…. Turns out that our govt is just like Iraq to wait till the last second to get something done and make an announcement. I know we have heard it a million times. All sources hearing the same thing – this is it.

Counting down the hours, minutes just like you are. That’s what we are hearing. Heard last night they had a meeting and made a decision… heard throughout the day… that this is it and we are excited about it…. Let’s just hope that it does. I have been there before but this is what we are hearing. Have not gotten anything to change that today.

Talked to several intel gatherers and they are hearing the same thing let’s hope this is it.

Dan: You said everybody is excited. I am frustrated… Just playing…. One of the mods said today at least none of the information has gone backwards. Trying to mix it up a little bit with guests on here… we are waiting why not be prepared. Kind of stalled today on some things cause of the decision we made last night. I really don’t know that I believe any one anything holding it up. Think it is a conglomerate of things and I am guessing like anyone else. I believe nothing to wait on……..

Tony: This intel is pointing a tonight – that is from everyone. Go and look at the other sites. I have gotten confirmations… Dan has…. Unless something changes and I am not saying it is Iraq, they are ready to announce… has been done over there… is posted at their banks over there… outside of the green zones and the US territories… can’t happen in those locations until it happens in the US. Don’t pay attention to the other noise you are hearing.……..

Dan: Have a good night everybody.

Tony: Let’s see what happens and see you in the morning.

From DonnieR at PeopleInvested site

Hi everyone, hope you all are hanging in there for the final days of this outragious IQD rollercoaster ride. I really thought this would have been over sometime ago but here we are reaching out with both hands trying to pull in that pot of gold. I spoke with Mr. Bill today and BW in Reno lastnight discussing where they feel we are sitting at this moment. They both believe we will see the official RV announced before Friday, stay calm and believe it is coming this time.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:20 pm

Tony and Dan your sources are liars day in and day out. This is not going to happen until the end of October when the last reading of the Standby Agreement is done.

Back to top Go down

More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: More News (copied from DINAR RECAPS)

Post by txchick Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:28 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Tony and Dan your sources are liars day in and day out. This is not going to happen until the end of October when the last reading of the Standby Agreement is done.

PLEASE DON'T CALL OTHER FOLKS LIARS. THAT IS JUST SO RUDE AND YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER. YOU JUST HAVE YOUR OPINION.

txchick

Back to top Go down

Post by tourman60 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:30 pm

ajanderson: i challenge you to offer up YOUR proof of when this will RV. To call people liars with no substance of your own make you look like a fool. Be careful!

tourman60

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:36 pm

For your info, my high up UST source and Bank source say soon and this year, respectively, but they do not say every day day after day after day as dan and tony do.

Back to top Go down

Post by TalihinaGal Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Does anyone have a link to Shabibi saying RV in 48 he's? Thank You

TalihinaGal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:42 pm

txchick wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:Tony and Dan your sources are liars day in and day out. This is not going to happen until the end of October when the last reading of the Standby Agreement is done.

PLEASE DON'T CALL OTHER FOLKS LIARS. THAT IS JUST SO RUDE AND YOU DON'T KNOW EITHER. YOU JUST HAVE YOUR OPINION.

This type of Intel day after day after day is worse when it hurts people who are reling on this investment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:43 pm

TalihinaGal wrote:Does anyone have a link to Shabibi saying RV in 48 he's? Thank You

I have been looking for it all day and cannot find it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peace2all Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:38 am

Why all the name slinging? I bet you would feel like such a heel if it did RV, so let it go and show a little kindness. If it pains you to read the post, step away. God Bless

Peace2all

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum