Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency????

+6
mendersheart@excite.com
SEBtopdog
1alaskan
dinarstar
daktarmel
Najm93
10 posters

Go down

How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? Empty How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency????

Post by Najm93 Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Just saying!!!!

Reuters reports that Iraq has finalised a $1.08 billion contract with the China National Machinery & Equipment Import & Export Corp (CMEC) to build a 1,260-megawatt thermal power plant.
“The signing will take place next week or the week after,” Laith al-Mamury, the head of investments and contracts at the ministry, said at a ceremony in Baghdad.
Also at the ceremony, Iraq signed an $85 million contract with South Korea’s LS Industrial Systems to install 35 power distribution substations.
CMEC will build the plant, comprising two power units of 630 MW each, in the Salahaddin province north of Baghdad.
Mamury also said the ministry had signed a $1.044 billion contract recently with STX Heavy Industries, a unit of South Korea’s STX Group, to build diesel power stations with a total capacity of 900 MW in three provinces.
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? Empty Re: How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency????

Post by daktarmel Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:17 pm

The US has been spending worthless money for decades! That's why we're heading for financial collapse!

daktarmel

Back to top Go down

How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? Empty Re: How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency????

Post by dinarstar Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:40 pm

They have two choices with which to pay for these contracts,

OIL
or
RV/RI

I know which of those two I am praying for :happyjoy:

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Iraq has a ton of money (50+ mill USD) in the bank from the UN payout last June/July.

And we all read where they need infrastructure. It has to start somewhere, and power seems like a good choice.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Najm93 - You have hit that nail squarely on the head!!!!!!!!

How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mendersheart@excite.com Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:24 am

So, you think we are "headed" for financial collapse? We are knee deep already! I know some homeless people. You can buy a house in my area for $1000 down and $24.00/month because so many people have lost their homes! My house and acreage is on craigslist, by the way...SE Minnesota.
mendersheart@excite.com
mendersheart@excite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:11 am

How can you spend a billion dollars?

Easy, spend a BILLION DOLLARS, not Dinars. Iraq does most of its foreign trade in Dollars. Even if it was in Dinar (which it is not), its important to remember that these are digital transactions not cash payments.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:05 am

They can spend it the same way they have for the last 8 years with 'worthless currency'. Every time an article comes out that is a new contract, everyone thinks it means more than it does. Stop lookin at things like this and at any 'drop dead' dates, cuz you will only end up gettin disappointed when it doesnt happen. JMHO

How can you spend a BILLION DOLLARS with a worthless currency???? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:35 am

Get out the virtual finger printing press and create the money out the figment of imagination. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:58 am

AJ-You crack me up:🤡 Terbo:lol:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:32 am

Nailed it, Openmind.....

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum