Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat

4 posters

Go down

Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat Empty Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat

Post by czinser Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:45 am

Interesting how Bible tells of the new Babylon. It is the only reason I bought into this investment.

Thank You God.

Blessings, CZ Smile

TheRock Fri. Chat 11/18/11 Post by TheRock The BondLady's Corner 11/18/2011

_[TheRock] follow along... I will post it then give link.. you might want to copy it.. you will see how this is all playing out
[TheRock] Bible Prophecies IRAQ (Babylon!) The Bible warns of a coming judgment upon Babylon (modern Iraq) and says Iraq (Babylon) will rise again as a great "global economic" and "global religion" center ... and then will be utterly destroyed and left uninhabitable.

In the Old Testament (Tanakh), great prophecies against Iraq (Babylon) are found in the books of Isaiah 13:1-22 and Jeremiah 51:1-64 ... and also in Zechariah 5:1-11 (where Babylon is called by its ancient name "Shinar".)

In the New Testament we find a fearful prophecy against "Mystery Babylon" in the book of Revelation chapters 17-18 (in the Bible a "mystery" is something that had not yet been revealed in Scripture.)

The Bible warns the prophecies against Iraq (Babylon) will be fulfilled in 3 Phases . . .

_[TheRock] PHASE 1: Iraq (Babylon) would be invaded and conquered by a coalition of many nations led by a nation and leader from "a far country"... "the end of heaven" (the opposite side of the Earth) ... This Bible prophecy does not describe the Persian (and Medes) invasion of Babylon when Cyrus the Great conquered Babylon in 539 BC (the Persians diverted the Euphrates river and entered Babylon through the river bed gates on the night of October 12 without damaging the city ... many of the citizens did not even know they had been conquered for several days) ... But, this Bible prophecy does (very accurately and remarkably) describe the Gulf War I + Gulf War II invasions of Iraq (Babylon) ... and remember, Saddam Hussein even described himself as the new Nebuchadnezzar (the famous ruler of ancient Babylon) ...

[TheRock] PHASE 2: Iraq (Babylon) will then rise to become the great economic and religious center of the world ... filled with evil and wickedness ... The "Woman" of Revelation 17:1-18 and Zechariah 5:1-11 ... "The Woman who rides the Beast"... "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" ... is the coming evil and powerful religious system which will rise along with a powerful and evil "centralized" political-economic system under the leadership of the coming Antichrist (a powerful and popular world leader who will rise ... a Satanic empowered counterfeit Messiah.)

The Bible warns at the time of the coming Antichrist and just before Armageddon, Iraq (Babylon) will become the economic and religious heart of the world. The coming Antichrist (who will rise in power over 10 nations which we are told were all once part of the ancient Roman Empire) will shift the center of the coming "global economic" system and the center of the coming enforced "global religion" ("the Mother of Harlots" ...

"The Abominations of the Earth" ... study Revelation 17:1-18 and Zechariah 5:1-11) to Iraq (Babylon) under his control and under the control of his powerful "religious" partner ..."the Second Beast" of Revelation 13:11-12.) As a note, it now appears the world is busily preparing the way for this Phase 2 . . .
[chillout] TheRock yes a mystery not yet revealed

[TheRock] PHASE 3: Southern Iraq (Babylon) will be utterly destroyed ... left uninhabitable ... forever! The Bible warns Iraq (Babylon) ..."Shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah" ... "it shall never be inhabited" ... "neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation" ... "Babylon will become a heap of rubble" ... "haunted by jackals" ... "it will be an object of horror and contempt" ... "without a single person living there." Note: This will take place at the time of the coming "Apocalypse" and Armageddon.

[TheRock] heres the link... http://www.alphanewsdaily.com/Nations%20Iraq.html
[TheRock] now tell me we do not hold in our hands a very valuable currency and history
[cranster] I remember saddam calling himself nebuchadnezzar
[TheRock] cranster yes !!!
[TheRock] cranster do you see the master plan

[chillout] cranster i remember that
[evinrude] ph 3 is a ways down the road though
[TheRock] evinrude way down the road
[chillout] evinrude I hope so
[evinrude] rite
[TheRock] evinrude but it is setting itself up right now
[evinrude] babylon has to rise 1st
[cranster] TheRock thanks for that... it's clear in my eyes that phase 2 is happening now, and just now starting to ramp up

[TheRock] listen room we are in a great place in history and a great chat room BondLady has put together with awesome members and mods..
[evinrude] yes rock, i have been a christian for 40 yrs and have studied Rev quiet untensily
[evinrude] rite rock, it is setting up
[cranster] evinrude I think this bears watching and praying about closer than anything we've ever encountered

[TheRock] I said the other day we are entering into rough waters.. we are so lets all be positive, work together, find facts, and put the puzzle together.. with the help of everyone the mysteries will show themself.
[cranster] TheRock this really is turning out to be a great little community
[TheRock] cranster yes sir

[TheRock] thanks to our leader who understands what it takes to become a true leader
[evinrude] rite, but the word says in Rev, "babylon, who can behold your beauty, u will b envied of the world ( paraphraise ) so that describes its rise in all areas
[TheRock] we all need to stand behind BondLady in these final hours.. and give 110% now
[pizzaman] thanks rock and carp
[cranster] evinrude I don't know how long this is going to take, but it sure seems to be laying out in front of us more and more day by day

[TheRock] pizzaman yw
[cybercat] TheRock how close are we?
[TheRock] cybercat good question
[cranster] TheRock we could now be forming relationships here that may grow into a network of helping each other in the coming times

[evinrude] rite crank, but it will take sum time to develop, babylon wont be rebuilt overnite
[TheRock] in a little while lets go treasure hunting with facts.. you all want to have fun and participate ????
[TheRock] cranster I hope so.. many very smart people here to help each other after

[TheRock] evinrude its been rebuilding for a long time now
[cybercat] evinrude The city of Babylon was one of Saddam's pet projects, but they ran into all kinds of delays
[chillout] cranster oh No ,,,, what a party that will be ... I'm In
[TheRock] evinrude maybe someone will copy and post.. but it will only work if everyone participates.. its friday so why not go treasure hunting right ???
[evinrude] rite, but they r not the envy of the world yet
[evinrude] yes, rock i will read them as they r oposted
[cranster] imo opinion the stage is being set for the world wide upheaval where everyone is looking for the person with the solution
[TheRock] bbl

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat Empty Re: Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:59 am

In that context Isaiah 19:23–20:1 is also interesting:

In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian will come into Egypt and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians will serve with the Assyrians. In that day Israel will be one of three with Egypt and Assyria—a blessing in the midst of the land, whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, “Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance.”

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat 2805820865  Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat 2805820865  Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat 2805820865  Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat Empty Re: Bible tells of the new Babylon 11-18-11 Rock Chat

Post by HezekiaH Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:37 am

Wow This stuff is heavy duty!!! :shock:

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by scaramouche Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:54 am

Interesting stuff. I too jumped into this investment partly because of the Biblical prophecy of Babylon. And I just heard Rick Joyner speak last night of Isaiah 19. Our world is being transformed before our very eyes. I'm excited to see God's plans come to fruition.

scaramouche

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum