Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY

2 posters

Go down

PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  Empty PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:03 pm

PTR CALL 11-18-11 TONY AND DAN

woooooooooo hooooooooooooo

HIGHTLIGHT =

[b]TONY STATES - RIGHT NOW SOME THINGS ARE IN MOTION FOR THE RV TO MANIFEST RIGHT NOW –JUST GOT A CALL - SOME PEOPLE WERE JUST CALLED AND THIS MAY BE AN EXCITING AFTERNOON AFTER ALL - THIS WILL MAYBE TODAY AND NOW I CAN CONFIRM THIS WILL BE BEFORE MONDAY MORNING IF NOT THIS AFTERNOON – I CAN CONFIRM THAT AND MONDAY WILL BE A GREAT DAY FOR US ALL

DAN STATES - Anxiously waiting to hear some news that will make a difference - Got good news, fairly confirmed. Gary will play it down, and Tony will play it back up.

GARY STATES - , I got a call and Tony confirming some things....the announcements are confirmed that were made in the mosques today – Tony was the first one that caught that today.

TONY STATES – great news told to me that this was done in Iraq and this is great

GARY STATES – IN THE MOSQUES TODAY IN IRAQ they shared the Currency announcement duplicated from Wednesday Basically 4 things confirmed. They announced in mosque this a.m., repetition of same statement from Wed 10 p.m. Shabs basically talked about currency being done. The one this a.m. stated Iraq sovereign nation, military fully in charge of their country, Iraq is now a secure country, and then the IQD along with many other currencies, WAS JUST REVALUED AND NOW THE IQD IS NOW THE STRONGEST CURRENCY IN THE WORLD.

TONY STATES they read this info all morning long to their people…Not going be, not tomorrow, IS NOW!…

DAN STATED he was booking tickets to Atlanta

TONY STATES = Got that info earlier today. One of the first phone calls. Also have not one, not 2, 3, but 7 separate confirmations that Iraqis were paid in RV'd dinar today. The banks are closed. They went to their accounts, looked at their numbers, significantly diff from what they've been getting. They are excited over there. SOME FOLKS say it may happen today – it is NOT scheduled for today again its not scheduled for today – they could do it…. but it is scheduled for the very near future being MONDAY…IF ALL GOES RIGHT and IT WILL and now the paid them and Iraq did it and announce it in the Mosques today all morning and final thing is when it goes in on Sunday and we should be done… China IMF and Iraq said let it go and, TONY is hearing that some are already getting paid with rates they negotiated prior to the time period – our time is coming – the RATE whether USD is GBP is CONSIDERABLY over $3 dollars – Tony says Looking to enjoy weekend. Waiting for surprise, the CBI site to show up on Sunday. Think we'll all enjoy it. Not a lot of other things to discuss. Ministers will be formal on Sunday along with HCL. All votes have been taken, all formalized on Sunday… If I could have called the White House I would have negotiated that for them.

TONY STATES - Still a plan they are going follow. Just don't know how we're going be able to tell you guys w/o affecting the plan. We'll work something out. Just cash out what you need and then follow the plan as we will direct you what to do.

TONY STATES – IT’S A GREAT DAY Still people saying this afternoon we may see the RV. I'm hoping they're right. Know some a little more involved who say Sunday. Either way works for me. Today works better, but I will survive, as most of you will. Its a great day. Hope you have the list to get the10 things done, what bank, how much to cash out, negotiate your rate, know when it happens, Wells Fargo and Chase are sending me a pkg. We will try to go through that. Sunday, or this afternoon, just so you have an idea when you go to the bank. IF you can negotiate as a group at the bank it will be better for you….

TONY STATES - I agree with you. All of that. We can't actually call the RV until it happens, but given the info we have today, this is where we're at. I kind of say the proof is in the pudding. I'm saying Gary made the call just like I did. Several people made the same calls. We just don't get this type of info from this many people w/o some proof to it. I'm sure you're going see it on other boards as they contact their people. At some time we'll probably have a rate, a verified rate. Going get actual numbers, going figure it out. We're going have a different rate than Iraq. Going try to figure out what their rate is and we will let you know. Already know ours. At some point today we will have a verified rate and we will figure out how ours will match up---it will be less.

TONY STATES – Based again on info we're hearing, from Washington and other sources from banks it’s done = BUT If we didn't go on anything else but announcements we heard this morning and confirmation from 7 people, can't be much longer… Just got a text w/info from Iraq. The Contractors were Paid 5.6M IQD, contract for $21M USD. Speech was played again and again. You can do the math to see their rate they got paid in…($3.75 is the math results of what they got paid in and THAT IS NOT OUR RATE) From Iraqi contractor in Dubai. Wasn't leaving till his money got there. Now he's on his way home. Won't know til it happens. Theirs was in USD over there. Not sure what ours will be. Believe me, I've heard some numbers out of this world so we will have to wait and see and the rate will NOT BE ON THE stock exchange till the new CBI website comes out. If you do those numbers, I think you'll find it is an RV. This is the confusion to me. If it is an RV, based on their laws, unless they've changed something and we don't know it. It would be stuck at this number, but I know that’s not it. If we just wait til Monday we'll know it all. Unless they surprise us and do something today. I'm all for it. Shock me!

TONY STATES – I might get shocked as my phone keeps beeping with messages and we might have to do a call later on this evening or tomorrow as we MIGHT GET SHOCKED be forewarned as I am EXCITED now as they keep beeping me.

TONY STATES - RIGHT NOW SOME THINGS ARE IN MOTION FOR THE RV TO MANIFEST RIGHT NOW –JUST GOT A CALL - SOME PEOPLE WERE JUST CALLED AND THIS MAY BE AN EXCITING AFTERNOON AFTER ALL - THIS WILL MAYBE TODAY AND NOW I CAN CONFIRM THIS WILL BE BEFORE MONDAY MORNING IF NOT THIS AFTERNOON – I CAN CONFIRM THAT AND MONDAY WILL BE A GREAT DAY FOR US ALL

TONY STATES - HE SAID CONTRACTED FOR $21MILLION usd FOR 3 CONTRACTS TO BE SEPERATELY IN 9.7M IQD TONY JUST GOT THAT CORRECTED RATE CALL FROM THE CONTRACTOR. (note from transcriber That translates to $4.61 THEIR rate in country if I calculated right)

CALLER STATES - Hold on and the good Lord never gives us more than we can bear. Thanks for your time.

TONY STATES – The Unimaginable can happen – I didn’t’ believe it at first - Its been a trip, whole lot more mentally tough than before. The biggest thing if we didn't learn anything else, we learned the unimaginable can happen. No one ever believed it when they first heard it until they did the research. If you're in long enough and do what's required, you'll get the desired results. Some people will tell you you're crazy to put your money into this or that, but you know you can make things happen from being in this. Gave you a little sense of how biz really works. Learned about contracts, partnerships. Got a little experience even if you haven't done it before You have learned so much about government and hopefully life lessons you can take with you the rest of your life. Hopefully I'll call you back this afternoon, if not, pretty sure a call on Sunday.

TONY STATES – Regarding the Vietnamese Dong - Heard we will hear the rate when we hear about IQD. Will still enjoy the rate. May be a plan attached to that also. Read between the lines so probably a plan attached as well Can give you the math as I was asked not to state the rate – it’s a great number you will love it so no matter what.

TONY STATES - THE RATE NUMBERS WILL CHANGE so I will put that out there so do what you have to do by that info.-.STILL ENJOY THIS WEEKEND WHETHER IT RV’S TODAY OR SUNDAY AS WE ARE THERE.

[/b]

end of call

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  Empty Re: PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY

Post by gampy Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Thank you for this excellent post and all of the highlighting of the most important words of wisdom. Now that it’s all wrapped up I can get through the rest of the day.

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY  Empty Re: PTR GETS REPORTS RV BY MONDAY

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:55 pm

11/18/11 PTR Recorded Call 760-569-7699 pin 683332#

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum