Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
afternoon Okie chat from GET I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

afternoon Okie chat from GET

Go down

afternoon Okie chat from GET Empty afternoon Okie chat from GET

Post by soulwarriorone Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:52 pm

o View Profile
o Personal Message (Online)

Okie's afternoon chat July 20,2011
« on: Today at 07:27:51 PM »

July 20,2011

Okie

Got this just now on dinarrecaps...however...it may not be the complete post as Okie did not "sign off". May be more on this same chat in a little bit... enjoy what's here.

okie late afternoon
07/20/2011

6:27 PM [OKIE OIL MAN] EVERY ONE NEEDS TO LIGHTEN UP AND RELAX--OUR BLESSING IS COMING AND WE ALL KNOW IT--THE EXACT MOMENT--WE ARE NOT SURE OF--IT IS SO NICE TO FINALLY SEE ALL THE OTHER SITES THAT LAST WEEK CRUCIFIED ME WHEN I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE IN COUNTRY R/V AND THE 4.40 RATE AND GUESS WHAT?---NOW ALL THE OTHER SITES HAS FINNALLY PROVED IT TO BE TRUE. I AM GLAD TO SEE OTHERS OUT HERE ON THE END OF THE LIMB WITH ME----IT SURE WAS LONESOME ALL BY MYSELF---

[iqdgranny] [tnt500k] does teh Erbil agmt, the GOI or chap 7 have any bearing over the RV at this point? Or is it just our Govt the hold up?

[OKIE OIL MAN] TNT500-NO HOLDUP--SLIGHT DELAY (THERE IS A DIFFERENCE) OUR GOV IS FOOT DRAGGING

[bear5642] OKIE [steveO2] Ask okie what percentage chance we rv before august !???

[OKIE OIL MAN] IT APPEARS LIKE OTHERS HAS INTEL I AM NOT PRIVIED TOO REGARDING WHAT CURRENCY THE IQD IS PEGGED TOO-----YES AS BEFORE AUG
Read More button on bottom
iqdgranny] [ardo] what is preventing folks from cashing-in in Iraqi and then buying more through a USA source?

[OKIE OIL MAN] ARDO--FREEZE ON CURRENCY GOING IN OR GOING OUT OF IRAQ

[OKIE OIL MAN] TARGET--GOOGLE ALSUMARI NEWS OR IRAQI NEWS AND TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH TO KEEP UP WITH WHAT IS GOING ON--ALSO DO YOU HAVE DIRECT TV--IF YOU DO YOU CAN TUNE TO CHANEL 348 AND OR 375 FOR MOASIC (NEWS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST)

[iqdgranny] [ardo] what motive would the White House have to drag their feet?

[OKIE OIL MAN] ARDO--CALL AND ASK[OKIE OIL MAN] ARDO-IN A WORD---POWER

[bear5642] [tomn] If there is a freeze on currency, how is DB still able toget it from the bank of Kuwait? Thank you

[OKIE OIL MAN] TOMN--CALL THEM AND ASK AND I AM SURE THE RESPONSE WILL BE----NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

[iqdgranny] [rammerjammer] Okie, many say we have to be completely out of Chapter 7, as example, most recently American Contractor stated today that we are not. Do we have to be completely out of Chapter 7 IYO?

[OKIE OIL MAN] CHAPTER 7 IS A MOOT POINT RELEVENT TO THE R/V--EVERYBODY IS LOOKING FOR ANOTHER SHOE TO FALL AND THERE AREN'T ANY

[iqdgranny] [feda] Okie...you sounded so good last night.I know you are not as old as they play you..Where would you like we might see the change.....

[OKIE OIL MAN] FEDA-OUR BANKS

[bear5642] [ajob] If Iraq is ready to RV/RI and the IMF is tired of waiting and this is going to benefit many other countries, how come there is not an out cry by any other country if the US is dragging their feet?

[OKIE OIL MAN] AJOB--CAN'T YOU HEAR THAT---LISTEN------THAT SOUND YOU HEAR IS THE OTHER COUNTRIES SUFFERING BECAUSE OF THE DELAY THE OTHER COUNTRIES COMPLAINTS TO THE IMF IS WHAT IS GOING TO CAUSE USG TO SHIFT OR GET OFF THE LOT

[iqdgranny] [sunshine] Please ask Okie...let say Mr.Obama has held the RV to happen ? Why has he done that as we all know...The USA and all of us...need money badly...Please explain WHY the hold for ? and he may know he could be out by next election too.

[OKIE OIL MAN] A PROLONGED DELAY WOULD MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THIS WAS ALL ACCOMPOLISHED UNDER THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION--THATS BEEN THE RUB NOW IS OBAMA DOES NOT WANT THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION TO HAVE ANY CREDIT WHATSOEVER WITH THE R/V

[iqdgranny] [Hecht] Will the USA help the Kurds to ward off the attaches from Iran in the North? [Hecht] And Thank you for your intel, us little guys need love too. [OKIE OIL MAN] IRAN HAS AND ALWAYS WILL ALONG WITH KUWAIT ON THE SOUTH TO HAVE OCCASIONAL WHAT THEY CONSIDER (INCURSIONS) IT IS AN ONGOING PROCESS--THE KURDS HAVE PUT UP WITH THIS FOR DECADES--THAT'S PARTIALLY THE REASON THAT KURDISTAN HAS IT'S OWN MILITARY

[iqdgranny] [oculaw] If the debt ceiling/budget gets pushed out or delayed another 30 , 60 days or more will this effect the RV??

[OKIE OIL MAN] A PROLONGED DELAY WOULD MAKE IT SEEM LIKE THIS WAS ALL ACCOMPOLISHED UNDER THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION--THATS BEEN THE RUB NOW IS OBAMA DOES NOT WANT THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION TO HAVE ANY CREDIT WHATSOEVER WITH THE R/V

[iqdgranny] [Hecht] Will the USA help the Kurds to ward off the attaches from Iran in the North? [Hecht] And Thank you for your intel, us little guys need love too

[OKIE OIL MAN] IRAN HAS AND ALWAYS WILL ALONG WITH KUWAIT ON THE SOUTH TO HAVE OCCASIONAL WHAT THEY CONSIDER (INCURSIONS) IT IS AN ONGOING PROCESS--THE KURDS HAVE PUT UP WITH THIS FOR DECADES--THAT'S PARTIALLY THE REASON THAT KURDISTAN HAS IT'S OWN MILITARY

[iqdgranny] [Razorback Dave] Okie... The UST is holding the rate to our banks, but what do you think is stopping the rate from getting to England and Australia?

[bear5642] [glory] Oakie, is the revaluation only within the borders of Iraq at present?

[OKIE OIL MAN] GLORY-YES

[iqdgranny] [tony112] Okie, reference has been made of GWB being involved in the announcement. Is this still on the table?

[OKIE OIL MAN] TONY--DOUBTFUL

[mike1401] Mods Please ask Okie: I know its still up in the air as to what currency the RV will be tied to but with our countries involvment why would it not be the U.S. would love a higher rate but why is GBP being hinted to so strongly about.

[OKIE OIL MAN] MIKE--THINK ABOUT THIS IN A HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE---UNTIL THE 30'S IRAQ WAS A WARD OF ENGLAND--THEIR GOV IS SET UP WITH THE ENGLISH FORM OF GOVERMENT--THE ENGLISH POUND HAS PROVEN TO BE MORE STABLE THAN ANY OTHER CURRENCY
soulwarriorone
soulwarriorone
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum