Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11

+6
Toby1
Goldmember
konacoffeegal
TenorJoe
rick152
czinser
10 posters

Go down

If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 Empty If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11

Post by czinser Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:38 am

If you have fear of financial problems, fear of no RV, fear of disease, fear of loss, fear of the future alone etc. etc. this will work on all fearful problems and very quickly.

Blessing To all You Guys, Love CZ Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------

FEAR LIST to get instant results from whatever is bothering us. What ever kind of fear, loss, financial problems, disease etc. Take whatever is bothering you and make a list of all the fears that comes to mind. Then follow instruction below. Do not use it at night close to bedtime or it will do just the opposite of what you want !!!

Each person must to do their own seperate fear list.

We were in fear of finances 2 years ago when after 24 years job was gone. We were literally gripped with fear. Also I was in great fear when cancer struck our family.

We used the list first for finance fears. We did it early one evening when we were literally gripped with fear.
We absolutely did not believe for one minute that it would work. NO WAY. We though it was a total waste of time. But we were desperate for relief. We did it once and there was relief. So I said lets do it again. We felt better yet. So we did it again. The fear was completely gone. We were in total SHOCK.

The next day I was afraid we would wake gripped with fear again. But there was only some fear. We repeated this for days until there was no fear left at all. We started laughing at our lists as we made them. Then I decided to do the list for a second week just to make sure fear was all gone. When we would write the list that used to totally upset us before, there was no fear from the statements. Incredible. It is the Holy Spirit that does this.

Then later I used it for fear of losing spouse to cancer. It worked again. The fear left us, and today no cancer.

We have never had financial fear again and that was over two years ago. Since we are human yes fear can creep in but only for a minute and then it is gone. We have total peace. I have no fear when there is no RV month after month. I am totally peaceful. I do trust my Father of course. I am sure the fear LIST helped.

You will know it works, when your list no longer bothers you to write it or read it. And the unpleasant feeling in the pit of your stomach, or where ever your unpleasant feeling is felt, is gone for good.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" FEAR LIST "

1). Make your list. Write down everything you can think of that is fearful to you, your struggle with loss, fear of lossing it all, money issues, any subject.

Limit this list to just one subject at a time. You can do separate lists for other subjects but one subject at a time.

2). Then read the list out loud.

3). Then say the below prayer.

4). Then say the bible verse at the bottom.

5). Burn the list. If you can’t burn it you must at least shred it.

This is a good time to take communion if you wish.

6). Repeat this list as many times a day as you need to when you start feeling fear of your problem, until the Holy Spirit gives you peace.

If it is every 5 minutes do it every 5 minutes until your, fear goes away completely. When you get used to it, it will only take a few minutes. Keep this for when you or a friend needs it in the future.

Do list every day until you no longer have anything bothering you. Try to bring all fear up. Say scary phrases like I am afraid I am going to die, I am afraid to be alone, I am afraid of losing my home, I am afraid I will not be able to feed my family, I am afraid to go into the future alone etc. etc. This is most effective when listing the most fearful things. Say whatever it takes to bring any last fears up to the surface. If you don’t get them all up, none of this will help. You will get them all up this way and they will go away. Having no fear is the peaceful ultimate. You will feel so good you will see. You will have sweet sleep I promise.

We still did the fear list for 2 weeks after all fear was gone. We just wrote down all the really scary fears we use to have just to make sure they were all gone. Again I must say it works and I had strong doubts that it would not when I first started using the prayer.

Please share this with everyone. So many Christians are griped with fear and can’t get out of their problem. This process is so unbelievable, it really works!!!!!!!! The Holy Spirit gave it to one of our pastors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORGIVENESS PRAYER

Dear Heavenly Father I pray in Jesus' name and ask that you forgive my sins.

I forgive everyone and I repent from judging others.

I forgive myself as well.

I command any spirit that is not of Jesus Christ to leave me quickly and quietly on my breath.

--Take a deep breath and blow out slowly. Some people experience yawning at this point. But it is not necessary.

As you prayed from the Cross Jesus I also ask that you forgive them their trespasses as you have forgiven mine.

I now ask you to fill me up with your spirit in the name of Jesus Christ.

Receive it and then pray for someone.

Now say: (II Timothy 1:7) 7 For God didn’t give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control.

NOW BURN YOUR LIST !

Now take communion if you chose to.

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 Empty Re: If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11

Post by rick152 Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:44 am

Thanks for the list CZ Good news for all to coinsider. No work and big benefits...rick152

Love understands, Love supports, comforts and, cares for. Love forgives. Love also honors, respects and, believes
so please;
Love each other and yourself ...rick152
rick152
rick152
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 Empty Re: If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11

Post by TenorJoe Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:57 am

Interesting. Crying or Very sad I think I will try it! :shock:

TenorJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:03 pm

Truly Joe I am telling the truth and no exageration. It worked for my spouse and me.

Two totally different people.

Blessings, CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Thank you CZ. Maybe there is someone we know that we can pass this along to as well.

Last edited by konacoffeegal on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldmember Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Thank you, great and relevant post........Theres real substantive power in your post......I hope it yields testimony and bears fruit for so many that the thread breaks new records for largest thread.........coming to the aid of those gripped in fear is underappreciated until you find yourself encircled by a chariot of darkness and arrows piercing your confidence to get thru bad times, then all along you find out you always had the power to conquer your worst fears with prayer and confession..........have a blessed day!
Goldmember
Goldmember

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:05 am

Crying or Very sad

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:22 am

CZ,
many many thanks.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:07 am

Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:51 pm

:cheers:

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:14 pm

I have been practicing this for many years now, since 92, and it works no doubt about that in my mind! I have got to the point where I never write a list anymore, all I have to do is ask the Lord through his Son Jesus Christ to remove the fear and remove the demons who control the fear. I have felt God's power and I am here to tell you, It's way bigger and more powerful than we think, It's more powerful than the whole world and universe put together. It works, try it once as the instructions above tell us, You will not regret it. God Bless you CZ and all who are believers in the Lord and his Son Jesus Christ. All others I am praying for you. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:48 pm

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:02 pm

By two we pray these things in the Lords name, through his Son Jesus Christ, who gave his life first so that our sins would be forgiven! Amen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:20 am

If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 3079029344

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:26 am

TO czinser:

Thank you for taking the time to encourage us during this time. I have used this method many times since 1985, as I have been overwhelmed by the spirit of fear many times in my life.

In fact, my husband and I have been going through incredibly stressful financial situations for the last 3 years, and sometimes, I have been besieged with the physical stress of intense fear.

But, if I stop to think, pray, bind these fears, and meditate on 2nd Timothy, soon my nerves stop trembling, my stomach eases, and the Holy Spirit takes me to a place of peace again.

Praise the Lord for your uplifting post!!!
:queen:
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:20 am

Your fears are as a result of your unprocessed unexpressed feelings that got stuffed and blocked in the psyche and have gone unresolved that continually keep coming up in your consciousness through your individual thinking as a result of your life experiences in your daily life - that are simply asking you to acknowledge and observe them so they can be healed in order to level that timeline in your ancient ancestry in the field of consciousness only -

The individual or experience that causes the fears is not to be taken personal - your fears are your unresolved karma that is simply asking for attention in order to be healed - Your karma is your unresolved feelings - that is all - if you keep running from your fears you keep magnetizing them back to you over and over again through your experiences unless you deal with your fears -

Your unexpressed feelings that were not allowed to come out of you - your very strong feelings were never allowed to be known - that is why you cannot get close to anyone - because everyone is lying to themselves and everyone else - afraid to express themselves for fear of rejection -

And that is why you don't trust anyone - because you don't trust yourself - because you don't really know yourself in order to tell anyone else who you really are - because you are protecting yourself and holding back your authentic self unable to tell your own truth -
because you don't know what that truth is - you live an artificial life in an illusion - a false reality construct made up for deceiving you - but you are convinced it is real when it really isn't - you have been fooled - big time -

This is what is happening and why the world is in trouble because the individual is the cause of the outer world of unresolved unacknowledged and unexpressed feelings they find themselves complaining about -

You heal the world by healing yourself because you are 'one with everything there is' - YOU are the ONE - now you must be responsible for your reckless and careless thinking or you don't find any peace of mind - no matter how much money you obtain -

When you face your fears they have to go away and they won't bother you anymore - no one can do it for you - stop running from yourself and you will get well - instead of always having to be right by arguing in a war without end with yourself and others - stop blaming everyone else - it is you personally who is doing what you don't like -
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:04 am

Jewelz it does not sound biblical. It sounds like New Age which is not what the bible teaches. This stuff is Shirley McClain, Tom Cruise, etc. I posted this for people that believe in Jesus, the Holy Spirit.

Forgive me if I am wrong about your reply but I have read a few other posts of yours and they all sound New Age.

There is no mention of Jesus, the Holy Spirit or God.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:49 am

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ris3n_Again Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:54 am

czinser wrote:Jewelz it does not sound biblical. It sounds like New Age which is not what the bible teaches. This stuff is Shirley McClain, Tom Cruise, etc. I posted this for people that believe in Jesus, the Holy Spirit.

Forgive me if I am wrong about your reply but I have read a few other posts of yours and they all sound New Age.

There is no mention of Jesus, the Holy Spirit or God.

Blessings, CZ Smile

Does every post have to have a christian influence? Relax god is different for everyone.

Ris3n_Again

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:04 am

The bible is very clear on this. We cannot change Him to, what works for us. We die to self and serve Him as He instructs in the bible.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Thanks again CZ, I passed this on to a friend who is very grateful for this help!
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:16 pm

:flower:
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:51 am

If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 1839924927

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:41 pm

My sister and I are putting gifts together for some of the homeless in our community. I am considering putting this prayer in the gift packages as well.
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:38 pm

Wink

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:16 am

Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:23 am

Wink

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:21 pm

bounce

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:52 pm

:flower:
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:01 pm

8)

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:13 pm

lol...☀
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:51 am

☀

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:14 am

affraid

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:50 am

If Gripped with Fear of Finances Just Do This It Works 11-18-11 1261280965

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:17 am

Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:54 pm

☀ ☀ ☀
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:00 am

Wink

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:33 am

Konacoffeegal,

I love the avatar Santa scene.

Blessings, CZ

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:56 pm

Thank you CZ.

Blessings to you too.
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodie0007 Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:45 pm

Love to watch seeds grow after planting, Its Gods work for sure. :cheers:
Woodie0007
Woodie0007

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Woodie0007 wrote:Love to watch seeds grow after planting, Its Gods work for sure. :cheers:

Amen to that Woodie! ☀
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:11 am

What a fantstic idea konacoffeegal. This gives me some ideas of my own.

Thanks you soooo much.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by konacoffeegal Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:47 pm

czinser wrote:What a fantstic idea konacoffeegal. This gives me some ideas of my own.

Thanks you soooo much.

Blessings, CZ Smile

Your very welcome czinser. Would love to hear some of your ideas if you can share. 🎅

Blessings to you,
konacoffeegal
konacoffeegal
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:16 pm

God is Love!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum