Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov

+9
sandwedge
tootles
skyegale
tnbulldog
dinarstar
Olddab
doodoo
Farodeluz
czinser
13 posters

Go down

Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  Empty Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov

Post by czinser Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:34 pm

It just keeps getting better and better. Blessings, CZ Smile Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  3973136183 Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  203646764 Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  3079029344

11-16-2011 Tony PTR We talked to our contractor in Iraq. Thanks to our guy - This is his text: . He said he is in dubai. He has a contract for 3 provinces in Iraq. he says. (Paraphrasing:) They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. Parliament paid on 19th of Nov. We may get paid on the 19th of Nov. This thing should have been over yesterday and they are trying to do it RIGHT NOW. they are trying to put baskets through now. They still expect to paid in RVd funds on the 17th. You may be going to the bank, Thurs, Fri, Sat, or Monday. It could be tomorrow that we are at the bank. We are at a great place. I'm hearing its well over $3 dollars. 1st mouse gets the trap, 2nd mouse gets the cheese...time frame has been shortened. You will not be disappointed in either the dinar or dong. We will all be jumping for joy as soon as the numbers come out.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1duveq4OI

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  Empty Re: Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov

Post by Farodeluz Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:38 pm

Oh yes! Let it be true :yes: groupdance !!! Come to us RV, we've waited long enough!!! :yes: groupdance
Farodeluz
Farodeluz

Back to top Go down

Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  Empty Re: Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Thanks CZ for the post. Your the Best! AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:45 pm

'Is this the same Tony who "staked his life" on RV happening last monday? Just curious.

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Hi AJ. Sure does sound like we are going to see it this time. We need to ask God to release it from any hands that do not want us to have our financial blessing.

Father God Almighty still on the throne forever, we ask You to release our currency blessing now in Your precious Son Jesus name. Amen

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Location : Dog is Praying for RV!!! He was told post RV that his treats will be stuffed with Filet Mignon. (-:

Back to top Go down

Post by Olddab Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:54 pm

make it so!
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:55 pm

There will always be peeps that will not accept the fact that Intel does change. No one can control this, NO ONE.

I am always happy to receive positive Intel and if someone changes the plan I will look for the RV again the next day thru new positive Intel.

It is called having faith in my Father and I have plenty of that. He proves Himself over and over again to me everyday due to my faith in Him.

Praise Jesus

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:01 pm

Well,this would mean a REALLY nice 🎅 for all of us!

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tnbulldog Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:36 pm

czinser wrote:There will always be peeps that will not accept the fact that Intel does change. No one can control this, NO ONE.

I am always happy to receive positive Intel and if someone changes the plan I will look for the RV again the next day thru new positive Intel.

It is called having faith in my Father and I have plenty of that. He proves Himself over and over again to me everyday due to my faith in Him.

Praise Jesus

Blessings, CZ Smile

Maybe Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (oh wait that's tomorrow) or maybe the next 24-48 hours (oh wait that would be now). We shall see
tnbulldog
tnbulldog
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by skyegale Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:46 pm

czinser wrote:Hi AJ. Sure does sound like we are going to see it this time. We need to ask God to release it from any hands that do not want us to have our financial blessing.

Father God Almighty still on the throne forever, we ask You to release our currency blessing now in Your precious Son Jesus name. Amen

Blessings, CZ Smile

thank you cz i agree and ask our Father to remove all obstacles in our way- in Christ' name . Amen
skyegale
skyegale
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:09 pm

czinser wrote:There will always be peeps that will not accept the fact that Intel does change. No one can control this, NO ONE.

Praise Jesus
Blessings, CZ Smile

Amen, CZ. Just saying the only thing I would be staking my life on is salvation thru Jesus Christ.
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Praise Jesus

Blessings, CZ Smile

You hit the nail on the head. Thank you so much for your faith, your positive spirit and understanding. God is with us.
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:17 pm

doodoo wrote:'Is this the same Tony who "staked his life" on RV happening last monday? Just curious.

He's been staking his life everyday since October 2010. Sad thing is, good people are being charged at PTR for his dribble...

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:38 pm

I think this Classic from The Beatles is appropriate

http://www.last.fm/music/The+Beatles/_/Let+It+Be

bounce :cheers: Very Happy ☀ Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  203646764 Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  1815401988 Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  3079029344

czinser wrote:It just keeps getting better and better. Blessings, CZ Tony PTR Contractor says: They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. - Parliament paid on 19th of Nov  3079029344

11-16-2011 Tony PTR We talked to our contractor in Iraq. Thanks to our guy - This is his text: . He said he is in dubai. He has a contract for 3 provinces in Iraq. he says. (Paraphrasing:) They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. Parliament paid on 19th of Nov. We may get paid on the 19th of Nov. This thing should have been over yesterday and they are trying to do it RIGHT NOW. they are trying to put baskets through now. They still expect to paid in RVd funds on the 17th. You may be going to the bank, Thurs, Fri, Sat, or Monday. It could be tomorrow that we are at the bank. We are at a great place. I'm hearing its well over $3 dollars. 1st mouse gets the trap, 2nd mouse gets the cheese...time frame has been shortened. You will not be disappointed in either the dinar or dong. We will all be jumping for joy as soon as the numbers come out.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/#ixzz1duveq4OI
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Tony is not alone in saying it will, or has RV'd. Most Intel givers have done the same. He has given us his Intel as have all the others and many times everyone's Intel is the same. You cannot honestly point the finger at just one Intel giver.

Tony's Intel changing later does not make it dribble any more than any others. No Intel has stayed the same yet. The Intel keeps changing.

If you have absolute proof that PTR's Intel is dribble, then let us see the proof.

Just speaking from negativity with no proof is not a healthy practice on Okie's site. These PTR members have free will. They are not being held at gunpoint to pay for PTR site. All of us get their Intel within usually 30 minutes. They want to get Intel before the rest of us gets it, so let them spend their money the way they chose.

I see no reason to ever bash another human being for just posting what Intel they have been given. If you do not like PTR's Intel just don't read it.

We want a positive and peaceful site here at Okie's.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tootles Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:53 pm

czinser wrote:Tony is not alone in saying it will, or has RV'd. Most Intel givers have done the same. He has given us his Intel as have all the others and many times everyone's Intel is the same. You cannot honestly point the finger at just one Intel giver.

Tony's Intel changing later does not make it dribble any more than any others. No Intel has stayed the same yet. The Intel keeps changing.

If you have absolute proof that PTR's Intel is dribble, then let us see the proof.

Just speaking from negativity with no proof is not a healthy practice on Okie's site. These PTR members have free will. They are not being held at gunpoint to pay for PTR site. All of us get their Intel within usually 30 minutes. They want to get Intel before the rest of us gets it, so let them spend their money the way they chose.

I see no reason to ever bash another human being for just posting what Intel they have been given. If you do not like PTR's Intel just don't read it.

We want a positive and peaceful site here at Okie's.

Blessings, CZ Smile

My words exactly. Excellent! Very Happy Smile ❤ bigsmile
tootles
tootles
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBoi Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

CharlieBoi

Back to top Go down

Post by renny123 Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:18 pm

i am at the Bank standing outside looking in, waiting for the doors to open tomorrow morning.

renny123
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jacqueworkingirl Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:30 pm

I wondered what that steak of light was leaving our parking lot!

jacqueworkingirl

Back to top Go down

Post by czinser Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:33 pm

You guys are so funny. I love it.

Blessings, CZ Smile

czinser
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum