Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011

+2
gwall73
silkysand
6 posters

Go down

Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 Empty Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011

Post by silkysand Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Provided by: Dinar Recaps

Adam Montana] now for dinar news
[Adam Montana] this last weekend there were a couple of major news station clips about the dinar
[Adam Montana] both of them were kind of funny in my opinion, because it was obvious that the people who wrote the article didn't know much about Iraq
[Adam Montana] they probably should have started a thread here on DV before running the clip
[Adam Montana] they said things like "the dinar might not be right for you" and "some people have been tricked into buying the old Dinar"
[Adam Montana] well... duh!
[Adam Montana] what struck me, though
[Adam Montana] is that they didn't say DON'T buy the dinar
[Adam Montana] they said it "might" not be right for you
[Adam Montana] they also said that it's likely the dinar will go up
[Adam Montana] a couple of truths they pointed out:
[Adam Montana] 1. obviously don't buy more than you can afford to lose.
[Adam Montana] 2. If someone "guaranteed" a return, they are wrong. There is no guarantee.
[Adam Montana] 3. Don't buy the Old IQD. I think we all know that
[Adam Montana] That's it
[Adam Montana] all common sense stuff, right?
[Adam Montana] what they failed to point out
[Adam Montana] or maybe they simply didn't realize it
[Adam Montana] is that unlike the Zimbabawe currency
[Adam Montana] Iraq has oil, natural gas, and intelligent investors to back their currency
[Adam Montana] unlike Zimbabwe, Iraq is no longer printing currency on an out of control situation. Iraq is very stable and has a tight grip on their currency supply and money value
[Adam Montana] comparing Iraq to Zimbabwe is completely wrong.
[Adam Montana] so with that out of the way, let's get into the questions - there are about 50 this week!
[Adam Montana] kcw, shoot!
kcw] -- caughtinthecrossfire I would love to hear your thoughts on Iraq's inflation and its suggested importance to Shabs' plan to drop 3 zeroes. Is there some pattern or inflation percentage they are supposed to see that would trigger this "plan"? If so, it seems he could be more forceful and convinicing if his years of planning were honestly geared to drop the 3 zeroes when inflation reached this magic moment. Seems odd to see disagreement and confusion in Iraq towards a plan that has been "implied" for so long. I'm waiting and watching patiently for that real magic moment. Thanks, Adam

[Adam Montana] Good question!
[Adam Montana] the answer lies, quite simply, in what his intentions are

[Adam Montana] we all have to understand that Iraq is playing a poker hand here
[Adam Montana] and you NEVER tell your opponent when you have 3 aces, do you?
[Adam Montana] Shabibi is no dummy. He'll talk about 3 0's till he's blue in the face and probably for a week after they RV he will still deny it.
[Adam Montana] the longer they can keep speculators from swooping in, the more they keep for themselves, and the more powerful they can make their currency
[Adam Montana] I expect to hear a lot more about the 0's in the next week or two
[Adam Montana] next please

[kcw]sourpuss Good morning everyone:) Hi Adam, I think we need to be careful and understand the rules when using multiple brokers and I would like to hear from you what you know about these rules. Specifically, the rule about how we must "be obliged by the 19th Act of the stocks and shares exchange market regulations, instructions, which states (one single person has no right to give orders of selling or purchasing to more than one intermediary (or broker) for one type of shares and at a specific time of exchange". How do you interpret this?

Adam Montana] sourpuss, great question. You've been doing your homework!
[Adam Montana] this is about the ISX, if anyone is wondering
[Adam Montana] this rule is for a specific situation: one person, buying one stock, through multiple brokers, at the exact same time
[Adam Montana] it's not allowed to prevent someone from getting a monopoly on a company at any one time.
[Adam Montana] you can use more than one broker
[Adam Montana] just not for the same stock at the same time
[Adam Montana] good question
[Adam Montana] next please?

[kcw] -- ervink Good day Adam, You seem to be the only creditable GURU - can you please provide a timeline based on your updated information. Are we fortune it enough to have a schedule in place - I wish - I am sure / hopeful your opening comments will address my question
[Adam Montana] Hi Ervink, thank you for the kind words
[Adam Montana] although I'm not sure "guru" is a kind word around here
[Adam Montana] Timeline: Parliament resumes official sessions on the 20th
[Adam Montana] I believe they will hold (or ARE holding) several unofficial sessions prior to that
[Adam Montana] today is the 16th
[Adam Montana] sometime between now and the 25th I believe we'll see the lid blown off of Chapter7 or the HCL
[Adam Montana] if not by then, shortly after
[Adam Montana] I think it should happen almost immediately
[Adam Montana] if not immediately, it's still right here... there's no longer a valid reason to delay much longer
[Adam Montana] government is stable, HCL is agreed upon just not officially lifted, and I truly believe Iraq should be 100% out of Chapter 7 any day/minute/second now
[Adam Montana] so... I guess that's as good of an answer as I can give you. We're close, there's no reason to delay, and it should move forward shortly!
[Adam Montana] next please kcw

[kcw] -- Scrumdiddles Hello Adam What does the mention of "deleting the zeros" mean to you. When you hear or see it, what is the first thing to think of? What is your belief on this deletion of the 3 zeros? thank you adam.
[Adam Montana] Scrumdiddles I've sen them bat that topic around so much it doesn't phase me anymore
[Adam Montana] we all know they could delete the 0's, giving us a break-even return
[Adam Montana] but we also believe that Iraq has enough resources and desire to strengthen their currency that it doesn't make sense to do that

[kcw] Caye98 No question Adam, I just wanted to THANK YOU for your generosity in donating to charities from this/your/Dinar Vets website. You have once again demonstrated that Capitalists certainly DO contribute to charities, not because you are required to, but because it is just the right thing to do. I am proud to be a VIP member that helps you to keep this site up and running. Again, THANK YOU for all you, your staff, moderators and the supportive family here at Dinar Vets do (particularly on the VIP side). I look forward to our upcoming "Occupy Belize" gathering (and I won't be camping out in a tent)!

[Adam Montana] Caye98, thanks for the kind words. Giving back to the people that keep our butts safe and allow us the opportunity to do something as awesome as speculate on the Dinar is simply the right thing to do!
[Adam Montana] I hope other sites will follow suit
[Adam Montana]

[kcw] luckyone Hi Adam, I actually have two questions. My first question is do you think they are going to introduce new lower denominatios at around the same time as an RV on plans for investors to reinvest? And my second question is will we get to buy the lower notes at the same price or will those notes be ajusted and cost more? Like say it RV's at .10 and a 25000 note is worth $2500, would a 25 note be bought at .10 costing $2.5. Hope this question wasn't too confusing. Thanks.

[Adam Montana] ok first question: will they introduce the lower denoms at the time of RV?
[Adam Montana] I am under the impression that is exactly the plan
[Adam Montana] second question will we be able to buy them at a reduced rate or face value?
[Adam Montana] Face value
[Adam Montana] once the rate is changed, the notes will be worth the revalued rate
[Adam Montana] good news, in my opinion, is that even at the higher rate I think they will continue to go up
[Adam Montana] UNLESS the RV is a really high rate. If that's the case, I'd say take your winnings and be happy - we have other investments to pursue!
[Adam Montana] there is a lot of opportunity in Iraq, not just on the Currency
[Adam Montana] one of the main benefits to VIP here is in those other opportunities.
[Adam Montana] next plesae

[kcw] Elixirbaby I have read that 14 denoms were printed but only 6 or 7 have been used.. Is that correct? If so, the others could be the missing link for the RV .

[Adam Montana] Good observation I agree and it is my understanding that the other denominations ARE printed and waiting
[kcw] JenniMo Hello Adam. Have you recieved any fenominal news from your sources this week. Also, by november 15 arent contracters supposed to be paid in dinars? If so would they be paid 1 mil a week...? It would be much smarter to RV very very soon since there are "X" amount of dinar in circulation. I personally feel its coming soon... probably shortly after our troops are out. thats my edjimacated guess .

[Adam Montana] nobody is going to get paid 1 mill a week in revalued Dinars
[Adam Montana] BUT it doesn't make sense to continue paying in worthless currency - if they are currently being paid in USD, they won't be paid in IQD until something major happens
[Adam Montana] this is definitely something to watch for

[kcw] eatmoney Do you think the undeclared U.S soldiers still being in iraq will hold up the process of passing chp. 7, F rank Dodd Law , and The HCL which will in turn hold up the rv?

[Adam Montana] will soldiers hold up the RV?
[Adam Montana] no, but their presence does have an impact of the timing
[Adam Montana] the impact isn't great, and it's about to expire as the troops are leaving
[Adam Montana] so the bottom line is we have nothing to worry about there, we just have to hurry up and wait.

[kcw] Boiler Any updates as to where we are we with the HCL? Thanks!

[Adam Montana] Boiler, I wish I could give you more substance... but unfortunately, we're still staring at this pot waiting for it to boil! The fire is on!
[Adam Montana] next please!

[kcw] homerunhit A bit more detail on Chapter 7. It seems that has to pass before Shabibi makes the announcement. Specifically what does Iraq have yet to accomplish to have those sanctions lifted and are they actually serious about doing so?

[Adam Montana] I don't think they have to accomplish anything else! That's why I'm excited about THIS timeframe, right here and now.
[Adam Montana] There is no reason they can't sign off on this whole thing tomorrow, unless there's some last minute preparations to be done to educate the Iraqi people on the revalued dinar
[Adam Montana] other than that, the country has done everything they need to do in order for the UN to sign off on it
[Adam Montana] so, I hate to keep saying it.. but we're simply waiting on a stamp or an approval, and there's no reason to delay any further that I can see!

[kcw] Darr It's been stated that we may only have 15 days to cash-in. Would there be any action needed to be taken for those who hold dinar in Warka accounts?

[Adam Montana] Darr I am hoping that 15 day window won't come to pass, but we have to realistically admit that it could
[Adam Montana] I believe it will be 90 day window, but this is a unique situation and will have unique rules
[Adam Montana] however
[Adam Montana] your Warka account should simply adjust according to however the CBI directs Warka to do so. Hopefully the numbers will stay the same, but the value will obviously raise
[Adam Montana] either way, you will not need to do anything
[Adam Montana] it will happen automatically
[Adam Montana] good question
[Adam Montana] next please?

[kcw] oneremedy After the RV, do you think Lifetime will make a movie about all of us and how crazy Iraq has made us?

[Adam Montana] Lifetime annoys me, I won't be participating

[kcw] doublek52 I spoke to my CPA about investing in currency (I didn't tell it it was specifically dinar) and what sort of tax would be owed if I made money on it. I live in TX and she said that I would owe cap gains which would be about 10-15%. Do you know what the tax implications on our gain will be since this is considered an investment?

[Adam Montana] From what I know of this investment and this situation, that is bad advice
[Adam Montana] currency is not always a capital gains situation, there are other rules that apply, and you're going to want to speak to someone with first-hand knowledge of this particular investment
[Adam Montana] SOME currency investments are capital gains
[Adam Montana] but this particular currency isn't considered an investment or a security
[Adam Montana] so the common accepted theory amongst attorneys and CPAs who are directly involved and engaged with this investment
[Adam Montana] is that it will be regular income taxes
[Adam Montana] yep, just now at $18!!!!
[Adam Montana] No, I'm kidding
[Adam Montana] I always wanted to do that
[Adam Montana] ok, next

[kcw] jas428 Parliament is scheduled to resume on the 20th with dozens of laws to read. If, indeed, they do choose to pass the HCL, 1) will they do it immediately on the 20th or could it be weeks? 2) if it is passed, how long before RV (days, weeks)? And 3) Will we still have to wait for Ch 7 after the HCL is passed to RV? Thanks - always a pleasure....

[Adam Montana] I am expecting to see all of this wrapped up on or around the 20th-25th, I think all of it will happen very quickly on or around the same time, and if it doesn't happen between the 20th-25th I can't see why it would be more than a few weeks longer
[Adam Montana] that's my opinion - I've been watching this roller coaster for a LONG time and I've never seen things as ready to go as they are now
[Adam Montana] fingers crossed!

[kcw] -- ssmith Adam, does all the negative press going on right now, make you positive about something happening soon ?

[Adam Montana] I don't see any more negative press than usual. Things look pretty consistent to me
[Adam Montana] I see a very reassuring pattern of consisstency right now
[Adam Montana] and I like it

[kcw] redsand Hi Adam,What do you think would happen to the US economy immediately if there was an influx of people cashing in for dollars immediatly after an RV? Would that put up a "red flag" of any sort from the government?

[Adam Montana] not sure what you mean by "red flag"
[Adam Montana] if you're talking about the IRS and our tax implications - heck yes!
[Adam Montana] any cash transactions over10k are reported on a finCEN104 form
[Adam Montana] all of our transactions when we cash in will be flagged, and you better not try to get away with paying capital gains if the IRS is expecting Income level taxes
[Adam Montana] I know 35+% taxes is a lot
[Adam Montana] if you want to avoid some of that, I have an easy solution - join VIP. We've got a ton of legal ways to help you
[Adam Montana] the price is CHEAP compared to what you save in the future

[kcw] TimS Adam.....which in your opinion is more likely, A. US troops pull out, Iranian influences take political control of Iraq and RV is shelved while all powers over there figure out how to continue keeping the oil money for themselves, leaving citizens of country to squander in poverty as they have for the past decade or B. After troop pullout, Maliki sees that democracy/capitalism (the light) is best for everyone in Iraq and he pushes RV through so Iraq takes its place among the world's economical giants so they all prosper and live happily ever after?

[Adam Montana] B, all the way. A is a possibility but I don't think it's a strong or likely possibility

[kcw] pattyangel Adam, with the time zones being different in all parts of the world. Would you be informed when it RV's in Iraq or any country first or will you be informed when it RV's in the states? Hope that makes sense. Thanks Adam.

[Adam Montana] I have a dedicated cell phone that stays at my bedside every night - my employees in Iraq and the middle east, business partners around the world, and several key partners here in the US have that number
[Adam Montana] I have a dedicated cell phone that stays at my bedside every night - my employees in Iraq and the middle east, business partners around the world, and several key partners here in the US have that number
[Adam Montana] I have several messages ready to send, I can initiate them by sending a text to the DV servers
[Adam Montana] Also, VIP members will get a text message alerting them to check their email when this happens
[Adam Montana] bottom line is, regardless of day or night I have my finger on the pulse
[Adam Montana] THAT is more like it! You are welcome

[kcw] RodandStaff Now for the question... I have read several articles lately about our troops pulling out, the U.S. leaving a very large military base in the hands of the Iraqi's, and a whole lot of military equipment to be left behind to boot. I have also seen numerous articles on Iraq ordering billions in fighter jets.... so.... how can they possibly be doing all this without being "out of Ch. 7"??? This to me seems like the surest sign of eminent removal of the remaining sanctions... does that sound like correct reasoning to you? Thanks again!

[Adam Montana] ah! Great observation
[Adam Montana] here in Wisconsin they just passed the CCW (Carry Concealed Weapon) law
[Adam Montana] I don't have my permit yet, but I've taken the class and I own firearms
[Adam Montana] so while I can't strap a pistol to my ankle or waist just yet
[Adam Montana] There is nothing that prevents me from preparing for the day my permit arrives
[Adam Montana] Iraq is in the same situation
[Adam Montana] they can buy and prepare, they just can't actually play with the toys yet
[Adam Montana] as soon as Chapter 7 is lifted, they have full rights to do whatever they want
[Adam Montana] As a side note, it completely baffles me that Iran is allowed to cause so much anxiety while Iraq is still under the thumb of the UN
[Adam Montana] that's a different topic though

[kcw]jv1054 How do I get to see your weekly chat session without asking a question? I have been unable to find last weeks chat session.
Thank you for all you hard work and info

[Adam Montana] jv the chats are always posted by Wednesday night in the chat log section. Just look for the chat labelled "Adam Montana xx/xx/xxxx chat"

[kcw] 1risktaker Adam, my question is that members of the Parliament have scheduled times to meet. We are always waiting on Parliament. We know that a lot of things get done (secretively)while they are on vacation. Does that mean that they do not necessarily have to let anyone know that they are meeting and getting things ready for a vote, can they meet and vote on things without the press knowing about it, or does it mean they have voted and it needs to be activated, then announced before it is valid?

[Adam Montana] good question!
[Adam Montana] It will be publicly official when it is posted in the Gazette, but obviously it will be passed prior to the printing
[Adam Montana] Parliament does not have to announce all of their meetings, or even their votes, and definitely not the subject of the votes
[Adam Montana] so they are more than capable of sitting down RIGHT NOW, passing a law, and keeping it under wraps until a later date
[Adam Montana] good question!

[kcw] waitingondinar Adam, I read most of the middle eastern news sites but don't see anything regarding their economy or HCL/Chapter 7 sanctions. Their news does mention all the attacks , kidnappings, and attempted assassinations that are taking place. Is there a specific "trigger" point the Iraqi's are waiting on to set the wheels in motion? As we are getting closer to Thanksgiving, do you still have the same positive feelings you had a few weeks ago that something is going to happen very soon? thanks

[Adam Montana] no, no specific trigger
[Adam Montana] Iraqi news companies work just like ours - they use exciting stories to sell papers
[Adam Montana] when the HCL is passed, it will be all ver hte place
[Adam Montana] for now, the other stories get more attention

[kcw] andy3978 Hello adam. Question: without getting all conspiracy-ish, do you feel that the GOI/CBI is truly in command of the potential rv or are there players behind the curtain that genuinely pull the strings? Thanks for keeping it real

[Adam Montana] GOI and CBI are in full control of their monetary system and the necessary mechanisms to RV
[Adam Montana] the UN needs to sign off on Chapter 7
[Adam Montana] and obviously there are major players behind the scenes - I won't start naming names, because conspiracy theory people scare me with their tin-foil hats and whatnot
[Adam Montana] but the important thing to note is that the power players have a stake in this just like we do
[Adam Montana] and none of tthem want to lose money, just like us
[Adam Montana] so all of our interests are aligned
[Adam Montana] and that is good enough for me

[kcw] winterset Just wanted to say thanks for all you do and if you could remind members to be courteous. Opinions are great but the bashing just brings out the worst in us.

[Adam Montana] you're welcome, winterset
[Adam Montana] members, be courteous. Thanks!

[kcw] Speakn The Truth Adam,First off would like to thank you for all you do.I log in every morning to see any updates.Is there any truth to this In house Rv today?I know i get caught up in the hype of today tomorrow it will happen,but one day someone has to be right,is this the day?

[Adam Montana] There has been no "in-house" RV
[Adam Montana] they will most likely be cashing in first over there
[Adam Montana] but things will follow a common sense, natural progression and we will be able to cash in shortly after
[Adam Montana] as soon as our local banks are able to clear the rates and such with the CBI
[Adam Montana] so there might be a delay for us
[Adam Montana] but there will be no "secret in house" RVs
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 Empty Re: Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011

Post by gwall73 Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Will the CBI rate be what we see at the banks once the RV is completed?
gwall73
gwall73

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 Empty Re: Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011

Post by doodoo Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Here is the rest of it. You folks bash away. It's the most believable Guru post I've read since his chat last week.

[kcw] sxsess Hi Adam, there has been many rumors the
IQD RV in country. I don't take these rumors seriously because have I
not heard from you. Can you give any insight to the ongoing process?

[Adam Montana] you are correct to not take them seriously
[Adam Montana] see my last answer for the process

[kcw] Sun Devil Adam, Regarding all the references
made to "bank screens" by the gurus, can you shed some light on what
exactly they're talking about? Could these constant references possibly
have any credibility to them? Would bank screens here in the US possibly
show anything relevant to the RV prior to it happening? I roll my eyes
every time I see the "bank screen" intel and just want to confirm that
it's all a bunch of nonsense like I believe it is.

[Adam Montana] more nonsense. No offense to any legitimate bankers that actually do have screens

[kcw] ems Adam, Is there anything being overlooked
concerning the RV? Are any foreign governments (US, China, Kuwait),
global agencies (UN, IMF) or behind the scene players like the
Rothschilds, Bilderberg Group, Soros, etc… preventing the RV from
occurring?

[Adam Montana] I am going to give this the same answer as I did above -
the GOI, IMF, UN, and CBI are the major players here. Other countries
and governments have a stake and an influence
[Adam Montana] but we are all headed the same direction
[Adam Montana] we all have the same goals and the same desires
[Adam Montana] I don't see anyone NOT wanting Iraq to RV other than Kuwait
[Adam Montana] because Kuwait makes more money on Iraq if they hold htem down
[Adam Montana] but Kuwait no longer has the strong influence on this situation that it used to
[Adam Montana] so 99% of the players are pushing forward

[kcw] GMartin Adam, what is your opinion based on all the news regarding the HCL done, then not done?

[Adam Montana] I haven't seen any actual "news" saying the HCL is done -
I've only seen misinformed or delusional Gurus stating that
[Adam Montana] I'll let you know when it's actually done

[kcw] dinarslave Adam, first let me say thank you
for all you do for us. My question is this: When we cash in, is it our
government who will pay us for our dinar at the new exchange rate and
will then hold our dinar? If the answer is yes is it possible or
probable that our country will trade in the dinar for oil? If that is
the case then can Iraq afford a larger RV? Dinarslave

[Adam Montana] Ok, this is a good question
[Adam Montana] a little off base though
[Adam Montana] see
[Adam Montana] when we cash in locally
[Adam Montana] Iraq doesn't send over a briefcase or boatload of USDs
[Adam Montana] they allocate a "credit" to us in the value of X dollars
[Adam Montana] which is worth X dinars
[Adam Montana] Iraq then owes the US that money, which is used when importing and exporting goods (yes, such as oil)
[Adam Montana] so in a sense - yes, they pay us with oil
[Adam Montana] the important thing to understand is that when you exchange a large amount of currency
[Adam Montana] you won't leave the bank with a bucket of cash
[Adam Montana] it's converted to digital "value" in your account
[Adam Montana] and this is true when countries make exchanges as well
[Adam Montana] hope that helps

[kcw] Paitin hey adam, so with all the frenzy and
worry, I'm going to lighten the atmosphere a little. My question is post
RV. I'm wondering if you might have a smart, older, single, brother who
is in this investment. Cuz when we are gathered on the other side of
this, I'm gonna need a cute dance partner for celebrating. Just saying

[Adam Montana] Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 Laugh That's cute Adam Montana chat at Dinar Vets on Wed 11/16/2011 Biggrin I'll see what I can come up with for you

[kcw] Rossenbos Adam: if they indeed make a movie about our adventure, which well-known actor would you like to play you?

[Adam Montana] Jason Statham when I'm kicking people from chat, George
Clooney for Paitin to dance with, and I'm going to get Aaron Rodgers to
do a discount double check at the bank

[kcw] Ateam Adam what is our new time frame, as well
as your opinion on the time frame of which parliment will make
decisions on the HCL or Chp. 7? Thanks, Adam.

[Adam Montana] shoot, I should have removed this one. Already answered

[kcw] Adam, you mentioned that you assumed big news
back in Sept. that never occured, what new information do you have to
assume this time big news will happen in the time frame you have
discussed? Thank you for your help

[Adam Montana] same thing we're looking for here in the next few weeks! I thought this would all be announced a few weeks ago
[Adam Montana] I'll admit it, I was off by a few weeks
[Adam Montana] I still might be off
[Adam Montana] just doing the best I can here

[kcw] bartstar Adam, I know you have mentioned in
your thesis for us not to be surprised if the RV comes in at .10 cents,
then you sent out a message saying that many people thought you were
wrong and if you were wrong, you would be the first to admit it. I
remember reading somewhere (I think) that you had doubled your original
estimation which would be 20 cents. Based on what you know and the
contacts you have, do you honestly think that 20 cents is closer to what
you are expecting or do you still believe that it will RV close to a
dime. I am not trying to pin you down to an exact amount, just wondering
if you were still expecting a dime.....I know you caught a lot of slack
for your opinion. I respect what you said in your thesis and although
we would all love to see $3.00 or even a lot more, I just don't see it
happening (in the beginning). I appreciate all that you do.

[Adam Montana] I'm still in the same spot - I think a dime makes the most sense
[Adam Montana] but I admit it could be as high as a dollar
[Adam Montana] however
[Adam Montana] I don't think it will be OVER a dollar for any reason
[Adam Montana] even though they can afford to do so
[Adam Montana] it just doesn't make sense to extend themselves that far
[Adam Montana] when almost every investor in the universe will cash in at a dollar

[kcw] eddiemac Adam, sure this has been addressed
before but what are your thought's on the Dinar being oversold? The
volume of people that hold the currency have me a bit apprehensive..

[Adam Montana] I hear this question occasionally
[Adam Montana] at first glance, you would think it's a concern
[Adam Montana] but in all reality, we are not as large of a group as you would think
[Adam Montana] in the REALLY big picture, we don't hold that much dinar
[Adam Montana] and Iraq can afford to cash us out at the current level
[Adam Montana] now
[Adam Montana] if it were to go another 5 years with no RV
[Adam Montana] that is a different story
[Adam Montana] but at this time I don't think the IQD is oversold at all
[Adam Montana] was that the last one?
[kcw] yep
[Adam Montana] whew!!!!
[Adam Montana] mods, someone get all the chat?
[kcw] well of course!
[Adam Montana] ok all, thanks for being patient. I know it was a long chat today

Last edited by doodoo on Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Thank You Doodoo for providing us with the conclusion of the chat. Silkysand
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Bam!

"cw] Rossenbos Adam: if they indeed make a movie about our adventure, which well-known actor would you like to play you? [Adam Montana] Jason Statham when I'm kicking people from chat, George Clooney for Paitin to dance with, and I'm going to get Aaron Rodgers to do a discount double check at the bank [Adam Montana] next please..."

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Thanks! I like the doodoo!

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Well the one thing I can say for Adam is that he sets himself apart from all the rest with his dime predictions etc. Does anyone know anything about Adam and what his credentials are for what he says. He is so far from what most others who share intel are saying that I wonder what is up with him.

I know that from what I have read if one country has a very low valued currency they have a large advantage over their neighbors when exporting their products because their products can be so much cheaper. So if Kuwait is at $3.63 and Iraq is at $1 or $.10 they would be able to put Kuwait out of business by selling their products so much lower to the world. With all the bad Iraq has done to Kuwait before all these changes do you really think the world is going to give them that huge advantage over Kuwait in selling their oil? It doesn't make sense to me.
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob.S Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:33 pm

Does oil and natural resources have an effect on the value of a currency. I thought that was all that the IMF and the WTO looked at. Why the gentleman above postulates these unsupportable values is a mystery to me.
Bob.S
Bob.S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Go rv!!!!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum