Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ddinar Trade's CBI offer I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Ddinar Trade's CBI offer

+8
Inquisitive one
az-tex
dinarstar
therealbutterfly
KC1
sandwedge
globalbiz
Dinar Slap Happy
12 posters

Go down

Ddinar Trade's CBI offer Empty Ddinar Trade's CBI offer

Post by Dinar Slap Happy Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:03 pm

I have a question:

This morning during one of the very rare times I look at Dinar Vets webssite I saw an article presented, I understand by Okie's son,( or so stated) dated Nov. 11.

"I spoke with Ali last week, and he informed me that his United Iraqi Bank (UIB) in Iraq was finall yapproved and that he was working with the US Treasury to get approval for IQD investors here in the USA to be able to open accounts and make deposits in IQD. The plan would be to bring or ship your IQD to his Santa Monica offices where they will be counted and verified and deposited in your account and shipped to CBI. When the RV occurs, you will be holding'Digital IQD' so there will be no rush to cash in. (like WARK bank - only without restrictions) You can direct him at any time to cash in any portion of your holdings, and they will be cashed in at the CBI rate and let the rest ride up in value over time. Also... DinarUK is owned by his sister.

Compared to most of you I'm a newbie, just in since April.

I would appreciated someone expounding on this and any tax pit falls or questionable areas to consider, and just how one would go about engaging in this.

Thank you,Rolling Eyes

Dinar Slap Happy

Back to top Go down

Ddinar Trade's CBI offer Empty Re: Ddinar Trade's CBI offer

Post by globalbiz Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:08 pm

IMO...unless Ali offers top shelf (non Iraq) insurance for the account funds balance I would not touch the deal with a 10 foot pole. I will open Iraq currency account(s) in major international banks with insurance post RV.

globalbiz
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:10 pm

As long as Ali is operating as Dinar UK, and not physically here in the U.S., I advise you be very careful with that transaction. I bought twice through Dinar Trade and both times, the transactions did not go so well. I'll see what Ty at DB offers, but after this RV, it'll be time for us to be very careful. There is a strong case to be made for sticking with the banks.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar Slap Happy Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Thank you both.

I would welcomed hearing what Ty at Dinar Banker has to say. Or even if he has a suggestion. I have heard positive things about DB, but I purchased through Dinar Trade, and then Currency Vault because of the friend who invited me in to this opportunity. So I'm not sure where that leaves me.

Ch

Dinar Slap Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:12 pm

Dinar Slap Happy wrote:Thank you both.

I would welcomed hearing what Ty at Dinar Banker has to say. Or even if he has a suggestion. I have heard positive things about DB, but I purchased through Dinar Trade, and then Currency Vault because of the friend who invited me in to this opportunity. So I'm not sure where that leaves me.

Ch

Why don't we get an RV first and worry about this later. We will have plenty of options. The gurus have been calling this everyday for the 2 1/2 years I have been in this, so no rush to do anything at this point.

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Ddinar Trade's CBI offer Empty Amen

Post by KC1 Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:13 pm

globalbiz wrote:IMO...unless Ali offers top shelf (non Iraq) insurance for the account funds balance I would not touch the deal with a 10 foot pole. I will open Iraq currency account(s) in major international banks with insurance post RV.

Amen to that Globalbiz Laughing

KC1

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Ch

It doesnt matter where you bought it when it comes time to exchange. You will have your choice of places to go.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:45 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:

Ch

It doesnt matter where you bought it when it comes time to exchange. You will have your choice of places to go.

After RV/RI,and if DB have a cash out center at the airport here in Las Vegas,I may exchange five thousand IQD there,then wait until the dust settles.
My gut feeling is telling me to work with the banks for the big numbers.

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Wow, I have my concerns as to whether or not the UST will grant the Ali request, because the UST does not benefit and it could trigger tax evasion. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwedge Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:20 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Wow, I have my concerns as to whether or not the UST will grant the Ali request, because the UST does not benefit and it could trigger tax evasion. AJ

Yes it could. Another thing to thing about is, why did he run out of the U.S. so quickly? Fam,ily threatened? He says his family was threatened. Whatever Ali. When it comes to cashing in, stick with a bank...

Go RI/RV..
sandwedge
sandwedge
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:28 pm

sandwedge wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:Wow, I have my concerns as to whether or not the UST will grant the Ali request, because the UST does not benefit and it could trigger tax evasion. AJ

Yes it could. Another thing to thing about is, why did he run out of the U.S. so quickly? Fam,ily threatened? He says his family was threatened. Whatever Ali. When it comes to cashing in, stick with a bank...

Go RI/RV..

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!! Banks will give you the same rate and better services than any dealer. No fees, no spread, lots of incentive to put money in their bank etc. Make them work for you......
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by az-tex Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:35 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
sandwedge wrote:

Go RI/RV..

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!! Banks will give you the same rate and better services than any dealer. No fees, no spread, lots of incentive to put money in their bank etc. Make them work for you......

I agree... Banks will negotiate with you... but use the dealers offer of CBI rate and 150.00 per transaction as leverage against the banks... They DEFINITELY want your money in THEIR bank...

In God's timing, not a second sooner...
az-tex
az-tex
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Here is my concern, from what i read last night iraq is handing out the small denoms ($1, $5, etc) and at this time the large denoms will still b tradeable but at the same rate as the lower denoms. I.e. A loaf of bread costs 1 dinar. You can pay for it with either a 1 dinar note or a thousand dinar note. Both r worth the same. Then if they raise the value of 1 dinar to equal 1 dollar that still only makes the thousand note worth 1 dollar. Ultimately we will only get back what we paid for it. Thats why i was wondering about getting it digital also. But as you all say that could b very risky as well. I believe Bulldog75 sd that was only occurring in iraq but i dont see how that cld b. Im just sooo confused :(

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:39 pm

I am now convinced,you are right on,and off to the bank I will go! 8)

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:21 am

Well, with THAT settled, all we have to do is find the right bank that will give us the best perks. The bank that I currently use has already told me that the transaction fee will be a mere $21 per transaction. Now we need to negotiate the other perks. Free checking for all accounts, free access to investment advisors, etc. Any one have any other ideas as to what to ask for?
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:36 am

Free legal services/advice from an independent lawyer. ( :evil: <--- A Lawyer !!!)

A new Mercedes of your choice...Ddinar Trade's CBI offer 4017580043 ...sorry, not everyone is cashin in THAT much.

It depends on how much $$$$$ you have to offer them...SKY'S the limit...they WANT your Dinar!

But DO NOT sign or agree to anything until they Suspect have EVERYTHING you want in WRITING !!!

:cheers:

Last edited by ntvtexan on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I can spell...I just can't always type !)

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Ddinar Trade's CBI offer Empty NU WARDROBE?

Post by Splovengates Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:25 am

ROBBY, WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT SHORT DRESS? You looked much better. You must have gained alotta weight. Look at those "fat leggs"
Sexy aint happenin'. lol

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:28 pm

I really don't understand on why folks are woried about a "rush" to cash in.

How many bank branches handle foreighn currency now? Hundreds if not thousands, I do not think there will long lines anywhere.

When it happens, do you checking, have your list now, find the best deal for you, do, and go on with life.

Worrying about who, is a worry you need not worry about. Now is the time to get your options in order, when the time comes check them off and choose.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Aaaaaand, Robby's friend magically reappears !!!

👅 lol!

End greedy Gov't...Flat Tax, 10% MAX !!!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum