Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Are you looking for proof? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Are you looking for proof?

+11
ADMIN
wes
happywelshguy
Ponee
lovesfreedom
Purpleskyz
fun4me2
Dinar4silver
LakeLife
bjj
ibcraig0
15 posters

Go down

Are you looking for proof? Empty Are you looking for proof?

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:52 pm

It seems that many people are discouraged that we are at Wednesday and with all the excitement and talk this week still no confirmed RV. I have seen a lot of bashing and bickering and it seems to me that as emotions have risen some have allowed their comments to be negative or even accusatory of the people we come here to hear.

Most of us do not have contacts placed strategically who can offer us any information regarding this event we are waiting for so we come to these sites looking for any thread of hope that will light our day and make us feel like maybe today is our day.

There are those in dinarland who feel the necessity to accuse the people offering this information we are so hungry for of "pumping" us up to get us excited so we will go out and buy more dinar, but IMHO nothing could be further from the truth. The great folks who come here to share the information they have gathered do it without expectation of remuneration of any kind and do it out of the goodness of their hearts. They are not getting rich from sharing their info with us, and to be quite honest they spend a lot of time researching and then coming here to share. They are kind hearted people who are sharing their most valuable asset, their time, to tell us what they know.

Well, as I have been reading everything I can find and seeing some of the negative comments being thrown around I thought wouldn't it be nice if we had some hard fast evidence that proves what some of our wonderful "gurus" have been telling us. I don't know anyone in Iraq, or in the US government or anywhere else who could tell me some "inside" information. All I can do is read and research like most of you. Here is something I have seen that gives me hope and is hard fast evidence that something is happening in the world of finance.

On the UN exchange rate page (http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.aspx) you will see most of the currencies of the world. Each of them has an "Effective Date" next to it. I looked at those rates and lo and behold there were 74 currencies that have an effective date of November 15, 2011. Now that to me is cold hard evidence that something took place yesterday and it warms my heart about this event we are all waiting for.

Of course it is nothing earth shattering, and many of you may laugh it off as simple coincidence, but for me seeing all those November 15's said that something happened yesterday, just like many of our beloved "gurus" said and just because the RV has not arrived yet doesn't mean they are selling snake oil. I believe these guys and I am very grateful to them for the time and effort they put in to helping us understand this RV thing. In this crazy world where governments are going bankrupt and dictators are being displaced and it seems like every person in Washington DC is lying to us every time they open their mouths, I can understand that it is just about impossible to gather information about something as huge as this RV and be right on target all the time. Things change from minute to minute in this world and what may be right on one minute could change in 30 seconds.

I say give these guys a break and stop beating them up when they aren't right on. They want this as bad as we do and I for one am thankful that they are willing to give us what information they can without expecting to be paid for it. Getting something for nothing is a rare thing in this day and if we keep beating them up over the FREE information they are providing, maybe they will stop giving it to us and then where will be be?????

Thanks to all who give us their time and information regardless of whether it is completely accurate all the time, I totally appreciate it!
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Are you looking for proof? Empty Re: Are you looking for proof?

Post by bjj Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:55 pm

:cheers: Amen. Thanks for the well written statement.. GO RV!!!

Barb

:flake:  :cany cane smil
bjj
bjj

http://freewebs.com/dollarstoday/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by LakeLife Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:01 pm

I am with you ibcraigO...I just like you appricate it so much!Very Happy

Lord let the blessings flow!❤
LakeLife
LakeLife

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:13 pm

ibcraig0,

Very well said!

I believe you are speaking for the vast majority of investors.

I appreciate really appreciate the "intel" that you have provided.

Each day we all read posts from investors who doubt one Guru or another (or in some cases, all the Guru's). We each have the ability to decide whether or not we trust the Intel that is shared by the Guru's. Your intel is good solid Intel. When you couple all the small pieces of information, there is no doubt in my mind that we are very close to our RV.

If someone has a different opinion, you are welcome to your own opinion.

The fact is that there is almost too much good intel out there for any one person to read. I find the information provided by the ordinary non Guru, enormously helpful in putting the pieces together.

Keep up the great work!

Go RV!
Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fun4me2 Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:15 pm

I wake up in the morning and feel lucky everyday

I listen to the updates and relish what they say

When the guru's are happy ,Yippie .. then I am happy too

But when they get pissed off and gloomy , then I get pissed off too

Now , I know why they are angry , the real reason they get upset

Some of the braindead in dinarland , they just don't get it yet

Don't they know you owe us nothing , Man they have'nt got a clue

Hey....This is iraq's party , your lucky they invited you

So relax , sit down and shut up and just do what your told

With the money you get , you won't have to eat cat food when your old

Hello , are you listening ...Please hear me when I say

The RV is coming , So have a lovely day !

fun4me2

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:17 pm

LOL!!! Cute poem fun4me2!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Are you looking for proof? 2245507099Are you looking for proof? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ibcraig0 Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:17 pm

fun4me2 that is a fantastic poem!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!!!
ibcraig0
ibcraig0
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lovesfreedom Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:39 pm

Oh, I love that poem!! Very fun!

lovesfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:39 pm

Ibcraig0 - Very nice ! What a healthy way to look at it. You are a breath of fresh air. This deserves two stars and a smile! ⭐ Very Happy ⭐

~Ponee~

Last edited by ponee on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:40 pm

Great 21st post......Well written...

Thanks for posting

bounce

ibcraig0 wrote:It seems that many people are discouraged that we are at Wednesday and with all the excitement and talk this week still no confirmed RV. I have seen a lot of bashing and bickering and it seems to me that as emotions have risen some have allowed their comments to be negative or even accusatory of the people we come here to hear.

Most of us do not have contacts placed strategically who can offer us any information regarding this event we are waiting for so we come to these sites looking for any thread of hope that will light our day and make us feel like maybe today is our day.

There are those in dinarland who feel the necessity to accuse the people offering this information we are so hungry for of "pumping" us up to get us excited so we will go out and buy more dinar, but IMHO nothing could be further from the truth. The great folks who come here to share the information they have gathered do it without expectation of remuneration of any kind and do it out of the goodness of their hearts. They are not getting rich from sharing their info with us, and to be quite honest they spend a lot of time researching and then coming here to share. They are kind hearted people who are sharing their most valuable asset, their time, to tell us what they know.

Well, as I have been reading everything I can find and seeing some of the negative comments being thrown around I thought wouldn't it be nice if we had some hard fast evidence that proves what some of our wonderful "gurus" have been telling us. I don't know anyone in Iraq, or in the US government or anywhere else who could tell me some "inside" information. All I can do is read and research like most of you. Here is something I have seen that gives me hope and is hard fast evidence that something is happening in the world of finance.

On the UN exchange rate page (http://treasury.un.org/operationalrates/OperationalRates.aspx) you will see most of the currencies of the world. Each of them has an "Effective Date" next to it. I looked at those rates and lo and behold there were 74 currencies that have an effective date of November 15, 2011. Now that to me is cold hard evidence that something took place yesterday and it warms my heart about this event we are all waiting for.

Of course it is nothing earth shattering, and many of you may laugh it off as simple coincidence, but for me seeing all those November 15's said that something happened yesterday, just like many of our beloved "gurus" said and just because the RV has not arrived yet doesn't mean they are selling snake oil. I believe these guys and I am very grateful to them for the time and effort they put in to helping us understand this RV thing. In this crazy world where governments are going bankrupt and dictators are being displaced and it seems like every person in Washington DC is lying to us every time they open their mouths, I can understand that it is just about impossible to gather information about something as huge as this RV and be right on target all the time. Things change from minute to minute in this world and what may be right on one minute could change in 30 seconds.

I say give these guys a break and stop beating them up when they aren't right on. They want this as bad as we do and I for one am thankful that they are willing to give us what information they can without expecting to be paid for it. Getting something for nothing is a rare thing in this day and if we keep beating them up over the FREE information they are providing, maybe they will stop giving it to us and then where will be be?????

Thanks to all who give us their time and information regardless of whether it is completely accurate all the time, I totally appreciate it!

"I AM THAT "I AM"

ENJOY EVERY PRECIOUS MOMENT!

LOVE IS LOUDER!

EVERY SOUL IS PRECIOUS BEYOND MEASURE!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinar4silver Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:45 pm

fun4me2,

You've brought your A-Game!

You're poem was creative, to the point and refreshing to boot!

Ok, you've got the big hit Poem on the charts, what are you going to follow up with? LOL!!

Dinar4silver
Dinar4silver
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Good post...go RV!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:15 pm

You gotta feel for the people that don't have any sources or contacts and have to rely solely on the guesses/intel from the gurus. Fortunately I talk to a person that does have contact with a former high gov't official that used to hunt and has been known to spray a few hunters with bird shot (hint). He swears that this is going to happen but even he has been wrong on the occasions that he thought it was a go. Matter of fact, the people that he got into this, got into it BEFORE President Bush signed the exec order allowing all of us to do the same. Without hearing from them I don't know what I would do having to go by the gurus that have constantly been wrong. I hope that helps some of you that are doubting yourself as to whether you made the right decision. YOU DID. When? I don't know. But you made the right decision. Peace.
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:21 pm

Thanks ibcraig0! YOU are the people that make the site worth coming back to. . .

Stay encouraging! Your appreciated!

:cheers:

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Very nice write up and well said! God Bless AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:22 pm

I am seeing more positive mainstream coverage of Iraq, like Leon Panetta saying Iraq is a Sovereign Nation yesterday. It was also mentioned that Iraq will be an economic powerhouse. Who but we dinarians would think of Iraq as a rich country, when all most have seen is war torn dirt poor country with oil wells on fire? I think mainstream is positioning for a large change in Iraq, that will hopefully include the RV.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:31 pm

This is all falling in to God's plan for the ages. I am just thankful that I was given this unique opportunity to be a part of His blessing.

In the book of Exodus, God tells the Israelite s to "wait on the Lord", 56 times.

Last edited by roadglide on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quotation marks)

“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn” Proverbs 29:2
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Post by polecat Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:13 pm

here here,well put laddie
polecat
polecat
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:33 pm

ibcraigO Very nicely written. Please continue to contribute as your perspective is a fresh breath of air into the stagnation we're experiencing in this long run for an RV. Hope you'll be writing about the aftermath if joy etc. very soon!
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum